โ› ๐ฌ๐ก๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง โœ | black...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ ykoovr

ห—หห‹๊’ฐ ๐ŸŽ€ ๊’ฑ ๐–ฒ๐–ง๐–ด๐–ณ ๐–ฃ๐–ฎ๐–ถ๐–ญ ?! โ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐–บ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐—†... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐’๐‡๐”๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐‡๐„๐‘
๐ข. julie
๐ข๐ข. k-profile
๐ข๐ข๐ข. rumors
๐ข๐ฏ. interactions
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐ญ
๐ข. that xx
๐ข๐ข. black
๐ข๐ข๐ข. without you
๐ข๐ฏ. outta my head
๐ฏ. bbhmm
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ
๐ข. pets
๐ข๐ข. ships within the group
๐ข๐ข๐ข. ships outside the group
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
square one
square two
as if it's your last
square up
kill this love
the album
born pink
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
king of masked singer
falling ใ€ w. harry styles ใ€‘
when you loved me ใ€ w. eric chou ใ€‘
double fantasy ใ€ w. the weeknd, future ใ€‘
popular ใ€ w. the weeknd, playboy carti ใ€‘
fill the void ใ€ w. the weeknd ใ€‘
one of the girls ใ€ w. the weeknd, lily-rose depp, jennie ใ€‘
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐ž
youtube channel
blackpink diaries
24/365 | prologue.
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
2016 | gayodaejun.
2018 | gda.
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐š
instagram profile
ig update | 230416
ig update | 230808
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
soompi | 170327
koreaboo | 180630
soompi | 180825
soompi | 180827
koreaboo | 180901
soompi | 190219
soompi | 200102
allkpop | 200613
soompi | 200626
soompi | 200821
allkpop | 210115
koreaboo | 211207
soompi | 220717
soompi | 230419
soompi | 230422
soompi | 230423
soompi | 230511
soompi | 230610
soompi | 230702
soompi | 230710
soompi | 230818
allkpop | 230907
koreaboo | 230930
soompi | 231002
allkpop | 231005
koreaboo | 231010
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž
the blink elite
the blink elite ยฒ
twitter | juchella
twitter | zhukook
twitter | zkk things
twitter | #happyjulieday
twitter | #happyjulieday ยฒ
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ & ๐ญ๐ฏ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ็พŽ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
multitalented
best maknae
julie day
birthday boy

soompi | 181227

1.3K 35 0
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ ykoovr

BLACKPINK's Julie's Health Worries Fans

December 27, 2018

It is no secret that BLACKPINK's Julie has achieved immense success even before her debut in 2016. But, even with an overwhelmingly popularity, not everyone is a fan.

Since July of this year, when BLACKPINK started their first world tour, the group's youngest member has been a target of massive criticism, not only from Korean netizens, but from K-pop stans in general, even her own fans.

Firstly, Chinese cybernauts are mad. In August, BLACKPINK appeared in a commercial for a Chinese beauty product and, being the only Mandarin speaker on the group, Julie was summoned to do an interview. Everything was fine, until the interviewer asked, "You speak very well, you're half Chinese, right?" and she answered, "I'm half Taiwanese."

Many Chinese bristle at the idea that Taiwan is not part of their country, and when videos spread recently of Zhang proudly admitting her Taiwanese nationality, she became the target of nationalist Chinese ire.

Also, people are accusing her of being lazy and already tired of being an idol ( since she has already achieved immense popularity ), while the other members do their best on stage, even her fellow member Jennie, who is currently suffering with a minor ankle injury.

A lot of Youtube compilations of Julie performing pre debut, 2016 and 2017 compared to 2018 are going viral on the Internet, and netizens are saying she was losing her spark onstage slowly. A recent post on Twitter comparing Jennie's and Julie's performance is gaining a bunch of attention between fans. "Just to remind you one of them is dealing with an ankle injury and the other is just a spoiled brat who seemed to forget she is not a soloist, guess who's performing the best," the person wrote.

The extreme hate did not disappear when Dispatch caught Julie with BIGBANG's G-Dragon at a party in October. Netizens got even more mad and the lazy scandal increased. Apart from people saying she was a bad professional and should be training instead of being a "sl*t", there were G-Dragon's fans, who were mad at her for being with him and a lot of other users that claimed the relationship was alarming because of their 10-year age gap.

Julie has also went through black ocean twice during her solo stages in Japan and Taiwan ( her home countries ), as the Japanese and Taiwanese fans claimed it was a way of showing her they were disappointed by her ethics.

"She is obviously using Jiyong oppa so people forget what a huge scandal she's in ㅋㅋㅋ little wh*re"

"Her fans are so quick to say she's overworked and depressed while this is what she's doing, literally laughing at their faces"

"I never liked her ㅎㅎ since before debuting she had that nasty cold attitude, it only got worse now that she's famous"

Julie was awarded the most hated celebrity of the music industry of 2018.

However, many fans are worried. Since the beginning of the tour, Julie is not the best in the terms of health, as many videos of her seeming to struggle with breathing, dizziness and limping were released by anonymous BLINKs who actually went to their concerts and saw her in person.

"She insisted on performing despite being in bad health, as she didn't want to disappoint her fans, but had to undergo treatment after collapsing due to exhaustion many times during the tour," revealed an anonymous source inside YG Entertainment.

A few months ago, after 'DDU-DU-DDU-DU' was released, Julie cried for the first time since she debuted during an interview in Seoul. The interviewer asked her why she didn't post much on Instagram as the other members and she answered with, "I used to read the comments on my posts frequently because I liked to remember how our BLINKs loved me, but now it's hard finding loving messages."

She also remembered how she missed her parents and older sister, since it had been three years she doesn't see them in person due to unmatched schedules and distance.

Even showing her worries and sensitive side, the singer was not prevented from even more hate. Users are claiming that Julie is dramatic, an attention seeker and is using her family to gain sympathy for herself, even after her sister came to her defense, writing in caps lock on her Instagram story 'LEAVE HER ALONE'.

Many fans are demanding a positioning from YG Entertainment since the hate is boosting to worryingly levels to the point ot4 fans and sasaengs are threatening their artist's life, but the company did not release any official note on the matter yet.

However, BLINKs are raising the '#LeaveJulieAlone', '#WeLoveYouJulie' and '#ProtectYourArtistsYG' hashtags, that are currently trending on Twitter with more than 300k tweets each one.

user1
wtf is wrong with these people? she's clearly not okay

user2
why doesn't YG put her on hiatus already? this is getting embarrassing and staining not only hers, but the group's image

user3
i hope she doesn't end up like junghyun...
> user4
stfu

user5
i'm really worried about her, like, passing out after every show is not normal

user6
"it's hard finding loving messages" broke me 🙁

user7
you guys know g-dragon has depression, right? i'm not saying anything but i'm saying something

user8
YG has this habit of overworking their most famous members of their groups, did you guys watch GD's documentary about this? it's almost the same as what she's going through now

user9
this company is shit, they better give these girls a time to rest before this ends in tragedy

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

SIBLINGS FOR LIFE ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Arya

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

159K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
85.7K 4.8K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
Mine? || Lando Norris ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Juria131199

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

598K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
118K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...