Earth or Fursona?

By Nata_KARU

In the modern world, humans are the ones in control and live all over the planet. Living on all continents al... More

Intro
Opening
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Y/N L/N's Bio
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20 Loona Lemon
Chapter 21
Opening 2/Season 2 start
Season 2 Preview
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 19

1.5K 42 30
By Nata_KARU

Over the next week, Y/N and Loona continued with their punishment of cleaning the Scroll Locker and meal duty. Each time Loona wanted to talk to him, she tried asking him something but he hardly answered. Other times, she was about to talk to him but stopped seeing that he wasn't in the mood to talk. Y/N continued with his training, as he decided to get started with his training on trying to master the Rasengan. From his knowledge of what he saw in the show, it was going to be a rather lengthy process. The first thing he needed was plenty of water balloons and his first step was to pot it while making the water spin.

After he finished his usual training, he approached the large basket filled with water balloons ready to get started.

Y/N: Alright. Time to get started with this training.

He grabbed one of the water balloons and took to the side of it as he closed his eyes, clearing his mind. While he did this, Jazmin was watching him from behind one of the trees rather curious as to what he was doing.

Jazmin 'thought': What is he trying to do with those?

After a few moments, Y/N opened his eyes as he held his hand out in front of him holding the water balloon. He placed his other hand on top of it as he tried to make the water spin by using his chakra. At first, nothing happened but slowly, the water balloon started to expand in multiple directions.

Y/N: C-Come on. J-Just gotta..keep going. I-I just...have to get it to...pop!!

He focused his chakra more trying to make the water spin even more in multiple directions. Jazmin continued to watch from a distance rather intrigued by what he was doing. After a few moments, Y/N collapsed to his hands and knees, dropping the water balloon and gasping for air.

Y/N: You got to be kidding me. Catching his breath. I couldn't fucking pop it.

As he was trying to catch his breath, he slowly got to his feet looking at the water balloon that was on the ground in front of him.

Y/N: I don't care if I'm a damn idiot or whatever. If I can get this done, then I'll have an advantage over everyone I fight.

He picked up the water balloon and tried it again. Jazmin didn't know what to do as she continued to watch her brother do his rather odd training.  As Y/n continued to try popping the balloon, he failed repeatedly and he slowly started to get utterly irritated with this.

Time flew by as the sun was starting to set over the horizon. Y/N was lying on his back utterly exhausted gasping for air and sweating up a massive storm.

Y/N: F-Fucking..hell. This training is such a damn PAIN IN THE ASS!!!!!

He slowed his breathing as best he could feeling that he could hardly move.

Y/N: This damn training is gonna a massive fucking pain until I complete it. Though I can't keep complaining. I gotta get through this no matter what.

He rolled onto his stomach as he tried to push himself up to his knees. Just trying to do this was already difficult to do alone much less trying to get to his feet. His entire body was utterly sore as just moving one part of his body, even just a little bit, was difficult. Luckily he was able to get onto one knee which already took a lot out of him. Right before he was going to push himself onto his feet, someone offered him a hand which he saw. Looking up, he saw that it was Jazmin with a rather concerned look on her face.

Jazmin: Here. Let me help you.

He didn't say anything as his breathing was still a bit heavy. Slowly he moved his hand to hers as Jazmin thought he was going to take it but he smacked her hand away.

Y/N: I don't need your help.

Jazmin: B-But.

Y/N forced himself to his feet and he staggered a bit before falling. Jazmin luckily caught him helping him for a moment before he pushed her.

Y/N: Leave me alone.

Jazmin: B-but.

Y/N: JUST SHUT IT!!!!!

She startled her a bit as Y/N dragged his feet to the bucket with water balloons grabbing another.

Y/N: I...I need to get back to training.

Jazmin: You can't be serious!! You can barely move!! Just stop!!

Y/N: I'm fine. Besides, I can't stop now.  I need...to get stronger.

He dragged his feet for a bit as he went back to his training. Jazmin was utterly shocked but also hurt by this.

Jazmin: Stop!!! You won't be able to keep going if you push yourself this much!!!

Y/N: JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! I DON'T NEED YOUR DAMN PITY!!!

Her eyes widen upon hearing this feeling rather hurt by this as she was just worried about him like a sister. He placed his other hand on top of the water balloon and tried to pop it. By this point, he was utterly exhausted as he could barely get the water to spin inside.

Y/N: C-Come on....J-Just make...the water spin!

Jazmin: You need to stop!! You'll get sick if you do.

Y/N: GO AWAY!!!! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!! I NEED TO FINISH THIS NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

Jazmin: Even if you get sick!!! Just stop already!!!

Y/N: LIKE HELL I WILL!!! IM NOT GONNA STOP UNTIL I FINISH THIS!!!! SO JUST PISS OFF ALREADY!!!!

His focus intensified as the water started to spin rapidly in multiple directions.

Y/N: I know I'm not like everyone else as I'm not a damn freak but I don't care. I'll keep doing my training and get stronger no matter what happens. Then the next time I have to fight someone, I'LL MAKE SURE THEY WON'T SCREW WITH ME AGAIN!!!!!

Slowly the water balloon started to expand in multiple directions as Y/N gritted his teeth.

Y/N: Even if I'm the weakest one, that won't stop me from doing whatever it takes!!! NOW JUST POP YOUR DAMN BALLOON!!!!!

Sure enough, the balloon started to expand even further and in multiple directions as Y/N could feel how fast the water was spinning. Jazmin was amazed by seeing this she didn't know what to say. Out of all the training she's done so far, this training that Y/N was doing was by far the strangest thing to her and possibly of all time. Y/N shouted at the top of his lungs and within a few seconds, the water balloon finally pop.

Jazmin 'thought': H-He did it. He manages to pop the water balloon.

Y/N was catching his breath as he looked at his hands covered with water. Slowly, he chuckled to himself before laughing loudly raising his hand into the air in victory.

Y/N: Hahaha!!! I DID IT!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!! Laughing in victory. EAT THAT YOU FUCK HEADS!! ONCE I MASTER THIS TECHNIQUE, YOU ALL WILL BE IN A WORLD OF HURT!!!!!!!

He laughed for a bit feeling rather happy about himself.

Y/N: Now I just have to try it again and make sure I can do it without.

Suddenly, he saw that his vision started to fade in and out as he staggered a bit trying to stay on his feet. Not only this, he started to feel rather hot for some reason as he collapsed onto the ground.

Jazmin: Y/N!!

She ran over to him kneeling beside him seeing that he wasn't looking so good. She placed her hand on his forehead and felt that he was burning up.

Jazmin: You're got a fever.

Y/N: N-No...I...don't. I'm fine. Said struggling to keep his eyes open. I...need to...get back to training.

Jazmin: No way!!! You need to get rest!!

She picked him up over her shoulder and carried him back home in a hurry. Y/N tried to get off of her but had no strength at all. When they got home, Jazmin carried him inside as Kyoko was just about to finish dinner.

Jazmin: Mother!!! I need your help!!!

Kyoko: What is it?

Jazmin: It's Y/N!!

Hearing this, she stopped what she was doing and went to see what was going on. When she did, she was utterly shocked to see Y/N's condition.

Jazmin: He has a really bad fever when he collapsed from training.

She placed her hand on his forehead feeling that he did have a fever.

Kyoko: Bring him to his room and put him in bed. I'll get something for his fever.

Jazmin: Right.

She carried him upstairs to his room where Reiko saw Y/n and was equally if not more than Jazmin. They carried him to his room and put him in his bed as he was sweating profusely, breathing rather heavily.

Jazmin: I'll go get a towel.

Reiko: Alright.

Jazmin left the room as Reiko looked at Y/N rather concerned about him. She saw that his hands had a few cuts on them which caught her attention.

Reiko 'thought': What kind of training did he do to cause those cuts? Has he ever taken a break from training?

She looked at Y/n rather worried as she sat next to his bed, holding his hand. When she did, he felt that his hand was trembling a bit.

Reiko: Y/N.

She firmly held his hand trying to give him some comfort. Jazmin came back with a water bucket and a towel. She placed it near his bed and she soaked the towel in the water before wringing it out a bit and placing it on his head.

Reiko: What kind of training was he doing?

Jazmin: I'm not entierly sure but it was something to do with popping water balloons by spinning the water inside of them.

Reiko: Really? For what reason?

Jazmin: I'm not sure. I think he might be trying to perform some kind of technique.

Reiko: I see.

Jazmin: Come on. Let's eat dinner.

Reiko wasn't sure about this but she was rather hungry. As such, the two of them went downstairs and ate dinner. The mood was rather somber as all of them were worried about Y/N. Kyoko asked Jazmin exactly what happened and she explained what happened to the best of her knowledge. Given that he has been training each day after school, he probably hasn't taken a break at all as that finally caught up with him.

After dinner, Reiko went to check on Y/N as Jazmin helped Kyoko clean the dishes. Reiko entered Y/N's room and sat down next to him as she hated to see him like this. She held his hand again trying to comfort him in whatever way she can. A couple of minutes passed, and Y/N slowly opened his eyes still utterly exhausted.

Y/N: R...Rei.Said weakly.

Reiko: Hey. Are you doing alright?

Y/N: I...can't....move...at all.

Reiko: Well you have never taken a break from your training. I mean when was the last time that you even took a day off?

Y/N: N...Never...needed. Have...to get...strong....er

Reiko: Even getting sick!! Just take time to rest. You can't keep pushing yourself like this!!

Y/N: D...Don't care. J...Just leave.

Reiko: No.

Y/N: Just leave!

Reiko: No, I'm not!!!

Y/N wanted to shout at her to get out but didn't have the strength to do so. Reiko squeezed his hand which he felt causing him to turn his head towards her. When he did, he saw that she was crying slightly which came as a surprise to him.

Reiko: After what happened when you were kidnapped, all of us were extremely worried, even more, when we heard you scream in pain when you got shot!!! We thought that we weren't going to see you again!!!

Y/N didn't know what to say as Reiko more tears fell from her eyes.

Reiko: Why do you always push us away when we just want to help? We're family, aren't we?

He looked at her for a moment before looking away.

Reiko: Please, we can help you.

Y/N: Just go.

Reiko: But.

Y/N: Please... go.

She looked at him for a moment slowly tightening her grip.

Reiko: Do you hate me that much?

Y/N didn't say anything as Reiko waited to hear a response.

Y/N: Just...go Reiko...please.

She didn't move for a while before she let go of his hand. Without saying a word, she got up and left his room shutting the door behind him. When the door close, Y/N looked up at the ceiling lost in his thoughts. Before he knew it, tears formed in his eyes as he raised his other hand placing it over his eyes with the tears falling.

Y/N: I hate it. Trying not to cry. I hate how weak I am. I'm so worthless.

As much as he tried not to cry, the tears poured from his eyes as he felt utterly pathetic right now.

Over the next couple of days, Y/N was bedridden given how sick he was as Reiko and Jazmin took turns taking care of him. Both of them tried to cheer him up in any possible way they can think of but nothing they did worked. Whenever the two of them were bust, Kyoko checked on him and make sure he was doing alright. When she checked on him, she saw that he had a dead look in his eyes which only caused her to grow even more concerned.

Slowly, he started to feel better as he did what he could to catch up with the schoolwork that he missed. Eventually, he was able to head back to school but acted like a total zombie, barely showing any or no emotion at all. Yuriko tried to cheer him up but nothing she did even work on even with Nick's help. Loona saw how he was acting and she couldn't help but feel utterly sorry for him. She also started to hate how people started to spread rumors about him which didn't help with her temper.

About two weeks pass as Y/N was walking around the city it was starting to be nighttime with the possibility of rain being rather high. He walked aimlessly with his hands in his pockets while looking at the ground. Lately, Y/N has gotten into a significant number of fights with thugs, criminals, and other people who tried to belittle him as some of those fights ended just as quickly as they started. Even in some of the fights, Y/N fought against those who used various weapons such as knives, bats, pipes, etc but still won even earning a few cuts and bruises.

As he walked around, he heard someone's voice come from an alley nearby.

???: Let go of me fuckers!!!

Lifting his head, he decided to head towards where it came from. Slowly, he down an alley where he saw Loona surrounded by some rather arrogant thugs after a good bit aways from view. He saw that there was an anthropomorphic black wolf, a falcon, a shark, and a bear trying to hit on her.

Wolf: Come on babe. We'll show you a good time.

Bear: Hehehe yeah. We'll show you just how fun it'll be.

Loona: I told you fuckers to piss off!!!

Y/N looked at this for a moment before grabbing a trash lid and chucking it at them. It struck the falcon and shark in the face while getting the other two's attention.

Wolf: H-Hey!!

Bear: Who the hell was that!?!

Loona looked to see who it was that threw it and was suprised to see it was Y/N.

Loona: Y/N.

The thugs looked to see who it was seeing Y/N as they all chuckled.

Wolf: Hehehe who the hell is that?

Bear: Some kind of freak pal. Said smirking. An ugly one at that.

Falcon: Tch, damn bastard.

The shark walked over to him as he towered over him.

Shark: Sorry but you should run along runt. Said smirking. If you know what's good for you.

Y/N didn't respond which seem to irritate him.

Shark: Do you need me to beat it into you, punk? Said glaring at him.

Falcon: Hehehe, seems like you scared him.

Bear: Bet he's gonna piss himself.

Wolf: Hehehe just take care of him already. Said smirking. Make sure it's a good one for this girl to watch.

Shark: Hehehe sure thing. Said cracking his knuckles.

He grabbed Y/N's head as he smirked.

Shark: Not gonna say anything, bitch boy?

Y/N remained silent before he slowly pulled his hands out of his pockets.

Y/N: You're dead.

Shark: What was that?

In a split second, the Shark was slammed into the ground as Y/N held one of his arms behind his back while stepping on his head. This shocked the other three and Loona as Y/N looked down at him.

Shark: H-Hey!! L-Let go of me!!

Y/N didn't say anything as he easily broke the shark's arm causing him to cry out in pain.

Bear: H-Hey!!!

Falcon: Are you nuts!!!

Y/N let go of the shark's arm before raising his foot and slamming it down on his head causing blood to splatter on the ground. The others were shocked by this while Loona didn't know what to say.

Falcon: Damn bastard!!!

Bear: You're dead!!!

Wolf: H-Hold it!!

 However, they charged at him drawing their knives at him. Y/N simply looked at them as he readied himself. Both of them swung their knives at them trying to cut them but Y/N easily avoided them as if he wasn't even trying.

Falcon: Just stand still!!

Bear: You're so dead!!!

As the flacon tried to slash at him, Y/N easily knocked the knife out of his hand. He quickly grabbed the knife before knocking the falcon off his feet. As the falcon lost his balance, Y/N tackled him to the ground and he quickly stabbed the knife through his head, killing him instantly. The bear was shocked by this as Y/N quickly dashed towards him pulling the knife out of the falcon's head as he cut off the fingers that held the knife seeing the opening. Before he could cry out in pain, Y/N grabbed the other knife and plunged one of them into his chest and the other slitting his throat. He pulled the knife out of the bear's body as it collapsed onto the ground in front of him. Both Loona and the wolf thug were utterly shocked seeing this as neither one of them said anything,

Loona 'thought': H-He...actually killed those two. J-Just what the hell happened to him?

The wolf quickly took Loona hostage as he held a gun to her head.

Wolf: Try anything and this bitch dies!!!!

Y/N slowly looked at him as Loona saw that dead look in his eyes which seem to scare her. With the blood dripping down from the knives, it looked as though Loona was looking at a cold-hearted murderer like in a horror movie. Slowly, Y/N walked towards them holding the knives in his hands utterly scaring the wolf.

Wolf: S-Stay back, you freak!!! I-I'll kill this bitch!!

Y/N didn't respond as his ice-cold look only scared him even more. The wolf backed up dragging Loona trying to act tough but failing.

Wolf: D-Do you want her to fucking die!!!!

Y/N: You don't got the balls.

Wolf: D-Damn you!!!

He pointed his gun at Y/N and fired. Y/N managed to dodge the bullet as he dashed towards him kicking the gun out of his hand and up into the air. Seeing this, Y/N slugged the wolf in the face causing him to let go of Loona as he stabbed him in the shoulder. He tackled him to the ground while he stabbed the wolf's right hand with the knife pinning him to the ground while he sat on top of him. Raising his right hand into the air, he caught the gun and quickly placed the barrel in the wolf's mouth looking down at him.

Y/N: Wanna say that shit again, ya weak pup?

The wolf was utterly terrified seeing this as Y/N's finger rested on the trigger.

Wolf: P-Please...don't. Said as he started to cry.

Y/N: Don't what? Shoot you?

He shoved the barrel further into his mouth still giving him a cold look.

Y/N: You were acting like a tough guy a second ago so what happened?  Got turned into a little bitch puppy now~?

Wolf: ....I'g swry. D-Do't kill me. Said crying. P-Please!!

Y/N: Begging like a crybaby bitch. What a fucking pussy.

He pulled the gun out of his mouth and bashed the gun across his face.

Y/N: Get the fuck out of my sight.

He groaned in pain as Y/N got onto his feet and walked away. As he did this, the wolf pulled the knife out of his hand and was beyond furious. Fuled with rage, he got to his feet and changed at him.

Loona: W-Watch out!!!

Wolf: Die you fucker!!!!

Dropping the knife in his left hand he turned around, holding up his hand. The knife pierced through his hand as Y/N tightly grabbed the wolf's hand not letting go as Loona was utterly shocked.

Wolf: D-Damn you!!

Y/N placed the barrel on the wolf's forehead causing his eyes to widen in horror.

Wolf: W-Wait, h-hold on.

Y/N: Die.

He pulled the trigger as the gun fired just as thunder occurred hiding the sound. The wolf's head naped back as he collapsed onto the ground with blood slowly poring from his head and onto the ground. Loona covered her mouth seeing this as Y/N walked over to the shark putting two bullets into him. After he did this, he dropped the gun as he looked at his other hand which still had the knife in it. He pulled the knife out of his hand, throwing the knife to the side while his hand was bleeding rather badly. With the knife out of his hand, he started to leave making his way home.

Loona: Hold it!! Grabbing his shoulder. Your hand is still bleeding.

Y/N: I don't care.

Loona: Well I do!!

He slowly looked at her seeing that she was rather serious.

Loona: You're coming with me so I can treat your hand. Even if I have to drag you by force. Glarring at him.

Y/N didn't say anything as he looked away. She grabbed his hand which was bleeding and made him follow her.

Loona: Come on asshole.

Loona lead the way as it started to rain shortly after. While it rained, a mysterious figure walked out from further down the alley chuckling in amusement.

???: Hehehe, that was a rather good show. I wonder if he would be interested in joining Nataliya's crew. I'm sure she would love to have him work for her after seeing this video.

Loona held Y/N's hand as the two of them ran towards her place as it was raining rather hard.

Loona: Fucking hell this rain is intense!!! God I fucking hate this!!!

They continued to run to her place trying to get out of the run as soon as possible. It took them a bit but they arrived at Loona's place which was at an apartment complex as her's was located on the fourth floor. She opened the door as they walked inside shutting the door behind them.

Loona: I knew it was going to rain but not a fucking torrential downpour!!!

Y/N remained silent as his hair covered his eyes.

Loona: Come on. You don't want to keep those clothes since you'll catch a cold.

He looked at her as she blushed.

Loona: I'm not a pervert asshole so don't even think about it!!!

Y/N: Never said you were.

She growled at him in annoyance before pushing him inside.

Loona: Hurry up get those clothes off and dry yourself off!!! You can do that yourself!!!

She pushed him into the bathroom shutting the door. When she did this she was blushing like crazy as Y/N was the first boy she ever brought to her place. As she was freaking out, she quickly went to her room to clear her mind as best she could. However, she changed her clothes and put on some comfortable clothes.

Loona: O-Ok just calm down Loona. No need to freak out. I-I'm just helping that dumbass for saving my life...again.

She felt her heart racing as her tail was swaying happily.

Loona 'thought': Why am I so damn nervous!!!! AGH, I HATE THIS!!!!!

While Loona was freaking out, Y/N sat on the floor in the fetal position with a towel on his head with his clothes lying on the ground. The only piece of clothing he had on was his underwear as they weren't that soaked. A knock came on the door as Loona spoke up.

Loona: Hey Y/N.

He didn't say anything which seem to annoy her.

Loona: Look, if you're done, just come out so I can heal your hand.

Y/N: Shut up.

Loona heard this and utterly pissed her off.

Loona: Trying to act tough? God, you piss me off!!

She opened the door ready to slug him but stopped upon seeing him. At first, she didn't know what to do but quickly came to her senses as she grabbed his hand and pulled him to his feet.

Loona: Come on dumbass. Let me teat your hand.

She dragged him to the living area where she had a first aid box. Once there, she made him sit near the table and got started on treating his hand.

Loona: Honestly, did you have to act like a total dumbass.

Y/N didn't say anything, looking away from her.

Loona: Not gonna talk huh?

He didn't say anything which slightly annoyed her. However, she focused on treating his hand as best she could. While she did this, the smell of his blood was rather intoxicating to her as she resisted the urge to lick the blood from his hand. After a few minutes, she finished treating his hand.

Loona: There I'm done healing it. Well, the best I can that is.

Y/N looked at his hand for a moment before looking away.

Loona: You know you could at least say thanks.

Y/N: Whatever.

Loona: Is that all you're gonna say?

He didn't say anything which annoyed her.

Loona: You know, you could try to act like a damn normal person.

Y/N: Normal? Yeah, right. I'm only a damn freak.

Loona was shocked to hear this but was utterly furious as she slugged him in the face.

Loona: Stop with this damn whiny attitude!!! Why the fuck are you even thinking like that!?!?!

Y/N wiped the blood from his mouth not saying a word to her.

Loona: Come on say something, dumbass!!!

Y/N: Why should I? It's the truth.

Loona: No it's not!!!

Y/N: Oh yeah? Why do you even care? I bet you want me to die after what you saw. I mean who wouldn't?

She didn't know what to say at first but then tackled him as she sat on top of him looking down at him.

Loona: Just shut up!!! You don't know that!!! You saved my life from them!!!

Y/N: Yeah so what? I only did it cause I wanted those guys dead.

This hurt her as she felt a pain in her chest. She gritted her teeth as she started to punch him repeatedly.

Loona: You're not a damn monster!!! You're not like that at all!!!

She continued to do this until Y/N caught one of her punches and pushed her off.

Y/N: The hell would you know? What thell would you know about me?

Loona: Cause we're friends aren't we!? You even said that you'd be there to help me out whenever I needed it!!!

Y/N: So what?

Loona: So let me help you!!

Y/N: I don't need your damn help.

Loona: Oh yeah? What? Trying to act like a big tough guy? God, you're so pathetic.

This seemed to utterly piss Y/N off as he returned the favor and punched Loona in the face. She fell onto the floor holding her cheek as she looked at Y/N who was pissed.

Y/N: Shut your damn mouth. You don't know a damn thing about what I went through.

Loona: What is being bullied? I've been bullied too!!

Y/N: WHAT ABOUT BEING TORTURED HUH!?!?!? HAVE YOU EVER BEEN THROUGH THAT, HUH?!?!?!

She utterly shocked her as tears formed in Y/N's eyes.

Y/N: How the hell could you even possibly understand what I've been through? Said as his hair covered his eyes. You can never understand.

Loona: Just tell me. I'm your friend.

Y/N: Look at me!!!! I'm nothing like you damn dog!!!! I'm not like anyone else in this world!!!! I'm a damn freak, an abomination!!!

Loona: No you're not!!!! Said getting to her feet. You're not a freak or anything like that!!!

Y/N: Shut up!!! Stop lying to me!!!

Loona: I'm not lying!!! You're my friend and I care about you!!!

Y/N: Shut up shut up shut up!!! You're just lying so I can feel better!!!

Loona: No I'm not!!! Stop pushing others away, ya asshole!! Said pushing him.

Y/N: Fuck you!!! Said pushing her back.

Loona: FUCK YOU!!!! Said pushing him again.

Y/N grabbed her by the shoulders and slammed her against the wall.

Y/N: FUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!

She was rather nervous with him screaming in her face but at the same time....rather turned on by this. Tears were pouring down from his face which she saw as she hated seeing him like this.

Loona: Well are you?

Y/N: W-What?

Loona: Gonna fuck me?

Y/N: Are you fucking stupid? Why the hell would I do that?

Loona: Cause you're scared, right?

He glared at her for a moment before looking away and letting her go. She slowly raised a hand to his cheek as she made him look at her.

Loona: It's ok. I'm right here you know. I'll always be here to help you.

Y/N: W-Why?

Loona: Cause you're my friend. I want to help you.

Y/N: B-but...I-I.

Loona: Go ahead. You can let it out.

She pulled him into a hug as Y/N didn't know what to say.

Loona: You're not alone. I'm here for you.

Y/N: L...let go....please.

Loona: I'm not going to. Even if you keep asking I'm not letting you go...and I'm not leaving you alone.

Y/N: D.....dumbass. I hate you.

Loona: I hate you too. Said smiling.

They slowly fell to the floor as Loona held him close comforting him. Y/N allowed his tears to fall from his eyes feeling a sense of warmth that slowly started to crack the wall around his heart.

Y/N: Why me?

Loona: Well, 'cause you're my first friend. Plus you saved my life more than once.

Y/N: I'm....not special, you know. I'm...just...a nobody.

Loona: No you're not.

She slowly pushed him back as she placed her hands on his cheeks making him look at her.

Loona: You're someone I care about a lot and....well....love. Said blushing.

Y/N looked at her before looking to the side.

Y/N: Why me though? Don't you think I'm a?

Loona slapped his cheek rather annoyed silencing him.

Loona: Shut up. Don't say that, don't even think that. You're not and that's it.

Y/N didn't say anything as he didn't want to look at her.

Loona: If no one will accept you then I will.

His eyes widen hearing this as he looked at Loona. When he did, she placed her lips on his leaving him completely stunned. Everything around him slowly vanished as it was just him, Loona, and the sound of rain pouring down outside. He remained frozen like a statue before he slowly melted into the kiss as his arms slowly wrapped around her. They stayed like that for a while before slowly pulling back and looking at each other in the eye.

Loona: And that's my proof.

Y/N smiled at her resting her forehead against hers as both of their eyes closed.

Y/N: Th-Thanks.

Loona smiled as her tail wagged back and forth feeling unbelievably happy.

Loona: Since you're stuck with me tonight, how about I show you how much I really care about you~. Smirking rather seductively.

Y/N: Hehehe, change in attitude huh? Smiling a bit.

Loona: Well, it's your fault after you shouted at me, which was rather hot.

Y/N: Dumbass. You deserved it.

Loona: Heheh says you, cry baby.

Y/N: Annoying hellhound.

Loona: Yeah but this hellhound made you happy, didn't she?

Y/N: Hehe, yeah. Thanks.

Loona: Gonna repay me~.

He opened his eyes seeing Loona's eyes seeing the red sclera and white irises. Seeing her eyes up close, he saw just how beautiful they were along with Loona.

Y/N: Maybe. Smirking. What if I don't?

Loona: Well, I'm just gonna take it by force then, big boy~.

Y/N: I like to see you try, Loona~.

They chuckled for a bit before kissing each other. It started like a normal kiss before it escalated to a full-blown make-out as Loona was rather aggressive with her tongue. They went back and forth wrapping their arms around each other, slowly going to Loona's bedroom. When they got there Loona pushed him onto the bed as she got on top of him both of them smiling.

Loona: Bet you don't know how lucky you are.

Y/N: Could say the same to you. Cause all I'm thinking about are you tonight~.

Loona: Same here, babe. Cause tonight is just only me and you~.

He smiled at her as she placed her lips on his again as the night of intense love begins.

End Chapter.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a comment telling me what you think about it or a vote if you liked it.

A/N: Next chapter is LEMON TIME!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256 14 12
(Btw, I am really bad at summary's but here goes nothing!) In a separate dimension, much different then ours, lives a land called Elementia. Elementi...
19.6K 741 49
Rose knew she isn't normal. And neither was her family. Like which family force their daughter to live alone and change her house every single fuckin...
2.5K 173 76
It was horrible, everything was in flames, everything was either destroyed or burned. The corpses of his father, his aunt and his uncle as well as th...
45.3K 1K 46
|| You probably think it was a typo in the title, but I meant to put that there for a reason || Read to find out ;) ________________________________...