lucy the queen of dragons

By connie2416

its been 12 years sense Lucy left fairy tail and became queen of dragons. She misses every one in her old tea... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
NEWS

chapter 3

5.2K 137 47
By connie2416

Nastu POV
Once I ran to the guild I heard commotion in the city "did you hear one of fairy tail wizards came back" a man said the man next to him answered "yea she was pretty cute her hair color looked exactly like Mira's except short" I wonder who there talking about anyways I gotta go to the guild.

3d POV
Nastu finally made it to the guild "Mina tadaima " screamed nastu screamed when he entered then he saw ..........
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Cliff hanger
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jk let's keep going

Natsu POV
L-lisanna? Is t-that you? It can't be right she died a long time ago am I dreaming? Then she answered "natsu I missed you so much" she ran to me and hugged me (this scent it smells like lisanna it really is her) I began to cry .

Natsu is a man /I wonder who thats from?/

Welcome back lisanna !!

Lucy POV
Lisanna that name sounds familiar why I walk in no one notices me until natsu comes up to me and drags a girl behind hi Iucy would like you to meet lisanna she was my best friend and um" natsu said stopping "and comon say it" I tell him "and my first crusewhsdj" he mumbles " wait what natsu I can't hear you" "my my first crush " ( crush I felt my heart break a little ) "so natsu do you still have feeling for her " ( say no please) " luce I think I do" ( I think I have feelings for you natsu ) and with what I whent home.

Time skip two days
Lucy's POV

Today's the due for my answer for Celeste and I think I'm gonna take he offer ever sense lisannas return every one has been ignoring me and hitting me with there magic I don't think I can take it longer team natsu also hasn't talked to me they even whent to a mission without me. Well today I'm leaving fairy tail and meeting up with Celeste yosh I can do this. I then go off walking to the guild.

I do not own fairy tail or any of its awesome characters!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 1.5K 35
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
56.3K 3.2K 70
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
32.3K 2.2K 55
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
89.3K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...