chapter 3

Nastu POV
Once I ran to the guild I heard commotion in the city "did you hear one of fairy tail wizards came back" a man said the man next to him answered "yea she was pretty cute her hair color looked exactly like Mira's except short" I wonder who there talking about anyways I gotta go to the guild.

3d POV
Nastu finally made it to the guild "Mina tadaima " screamed nastu screamed when he entered then he saw ..........
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Cliff hanger
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jk let's keep going

Natsu POV
L-lisanna? Is t-that you? It can't be right she died a long time ago am I dreaming? Then she answered "natsu I missed you so much" she ran to me and hugged me (this scent it smells like lisanna it really is her) I began to cry .

Natsu is a man /I wonder who thats from?/

Welcome back lisanna !!

Lucy POV
Lisanna that name sounds familiar why I walk in no one notices me until natsu comes up to me and drags a girl behind hi Iucy would like you to meet lisanna she was my best friend and um" natsu said stopping "and comon say it" I tell him "and my first crusewhsdj" he mumbles " wait what natsu I can't hear you" "my my first crush " ( crush I felt my heart break a little ) "so natsu do you still have feeling for her " ( say no please) " luce I think I do" ( I think I have feelings for you natsu ) and with what I whent home.

Time skip two days
Lucy's POV

Today's the due for my answer for Celeste and I think I'm gonna take he offer ever sense lisannas return every one has been ignoring me and hitting me with there magic I don't think I can take it longer team natsu also hasn't talked to me they even whent to a mission without me. Well today I'm leaving fairy tail and meeting up with Celeste yosh I can do this. I then go off walking to the guild.

I do not own fairy tail or any of its awesome characters!!