Azur Lane: A hawk cat

By Izumo2

In the sea far away from any civilization there is a girl who wears a military uniform floating in this sea... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 23

1K 30 8
By Izumo2

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile in Javelin's ship, Javelin and Laffey are cleaning the ship that is somewhat dirty, Javelin is pensive and sighs remembering Ayanami, Laffey on the other hand she sees Javelin who is standing looking at nothing.

Javelin: We are enemies... but I won't give her up!

In that Laffey grabs a hose and bathes Javelin so that she gets out of her thoughts.

Laffey: Javelin, don't slack off.

Then Javelin smiles and she too grabs a hose and starts an exchange of shots using water.

TIME SKIP FIRST PERSON POV

After a long day of doing nothing I head to the public baths to use the hot springs on the base, so when I enter I am surprised that the place is full, I can even say that it is more crowded than at peak times so I only find the kansen undressing in the dressing room.

Me: (Confusion) What? Why so much traffic? This is a schedule where it is empty.

In that I see Unicorn who is next to me and she has doubts about entering or not.

Me: (As expected from an introverted girl like her) Hi Unicorn, what's up?

Unicorn: (she gets a little scared) Huh? Oh hello Kitty Hawk.

Me: Can't stand so many people?

Unicorn: Ah... well... you can say yes.

Me: Do you want me to come with you?

Due to my work at the base I haven't had many chances to talk to or see Unicorn, but since I helped her that time Yuu-chan disappeared, I think she has some trust with me due to my friendly aura.

Javelin: Are you? kitty? Unicorn? What are you doing here?

I can see Javelin and Laffey coming over to bathe, but they're all wet head and toe.

Unicorn: Hello girls.

Me: Hey... why are you wet?

Javelin: (Awkward laugh) Well, this...

Laffey: We had a water carnival party.

Me: Well, it's a little hot at this time, but don't be careless, if you're going to do that kind of game, do it wearing bathing suits and not your normal daily clothes, you can catch a cold.

Laffey: ACHUU!

Me: (Worried) You see what I'm saying, let's go quickly to the bathroom and keep your bodies warm.

Unicorn: Kitty seems like a very protective mother.

So we went in, Unicorn didn't want to go in, but Javelin as a very outgoing person, she convinced Unicorn to go in together with us.

Inside we go to a box to leave our things when I see the Cleveland sisters looking towards the kansen that belong to the classification of capital ships of the Royal Navy.

Columbia: Wow... Awesome.

Denver: Sis, the Royal Navy girls, will they all have underwear this sexy?

In that Cleveland looks at me, no, rather she looks at Sheffy that she is close to us.

Cleveland: Hey, what's really like?

Sheffy: what?

Cleveland: I mean underwear, do you girls pay attention to her panties or something?

Sheffy: I don't know how to answer you, but I really don't.

Cleveland: How come you don't know?

Sheffy: It's just that I don't use one.

Me: (Facepalm) (I completely forgot that Sheffy doesn't wear one, thank goodness I remembered this aspect of the character.)

Cleveland: Sorry I couldn't hear you.

Sheffy: Like I said, I don't wear one.

[NT: I ​​don't know if it was me, but this scene seems to me to be a reference to AirWolf when Hawk tells the spy in the movie that he doesn't wear underwear]

In that Sheffy lifts her skirt so that the Cleveland-class can see that she is not lying, it was unfortunate that I could not see the scene since Sheffy had her back to me.

Me: Yare, yare da ze.

Laffey: Let's go quickly to the bathroom.

Javelin: But there's no need to hurry, ah, don't pull me Laffey, I can walk alone.

In that Laffey drags Javelin to the showers.

Me: Let's go Unicorn?

Unicorn: Okay.

She walks with some concern on her face as she tries to hide her features with the towel and walks in a very slow and unnatural way.

Me: (This seems like a pretty serious problem, this kind of shyness is not normal)

Sandy: Yahoo! To bathe has been said!

In that she runs into the bathroom and that is dangerous, haven't they taught her that she shouldn't run around here?

Me: Hey Sandy! Don't run into the bathroom, it's dangerous!

And just as I predicted, she slipped and fell into the pool reserved for Eldride and long story short, Sandy ended up electrocuted, no one could do anything since helping Sandy in that situation was impossible because the water is electrified with hundreds of volts, Eldride had to pull Sandy out of the water, luckily nothing happened and Sandy survived, so we all got quite a scare, Sandy was then taken to the hospital where only minor burns were reported.

Me: Ufff, what a scare it gave us, but I hope that with that she learns the lesson.

Javelin: Yeah, I didn't expect that to happen.

Me: That was dangerous, I will send a letter to Wales to avoid this situation in the future, I will tell her to make a containment fence in the Eldride pool.

Javelin: I think that's a good idea.

QE: This is a great Sakura empire style bathroom and built by our hand from the Royal Navy! Now we can proudly say that Onsen is not only exclusive to the Sakura empire!

I don't know why, but she started talking like she was saying the find of the century, then we all got quiet and then Warspite started praising the queen of hers, so we ignored her and went about our business.

When I finished bathing I see that Unicorn hasn't even bathed and she has an expression that worries me a lot.

Me: What's up Unicorn? Something is bothering you?

In that she looks at me with her face about to cry and I worry about her.

Me: what's up? Why do you want to cry?

Unicorn: I feel like my body has a Awful figure.

Me: (surprised) What? Awful? Because? Please do not say that.

Unicorn: I'm short, but my breasts are bigger than normal, there's something wrong with my body.

Me: (pats Unicorn's head) Please don't say that friend, you have a good physique, rather, I think you have been blessed with a great body.

Unicorn: I know that's a lie.

Me: No, it's not a lie, there are many types of humans in the world, some are taller, others are shorter, some have light skin and others are dark, human diversity is so great and in my world I have seen women who They have the same body as yours and they are happy, the point is that you must love yourself and value your body as it is and not envy the body of others, you are you and they are them, do you understand? Love your body. (friendly smile) Look around you, have you ever heard your friends say that they are not satisfied with their bodies?

In that she begins to look around her and see the kansen who smile and talk happily and no one is ashamed to show her body naked.

Unicorn starts to smile and because of my motivating words she starts to bathe normally, I'm glad she was able to help a friend, she's happy, I'm happy and we're all happy.

After the baths we had some cold chocolate just like they do in the Sakura empire, then each kansen did what they wanted in their last hours of the day off, such as chatting, playing betting cards, reading books, I saw Cleveland and her sisters trimming a Bonzai and then we meet in Javelin's room for a sleepover, to be honest, it's my first time at a sleepover.

Me: (I don't know why, but the atmosphere doesn't feel nice)

Unicorn: Ayanami? You mean the girl we met on that cliff?

Ayanami: We're supposed to be enemies, so this sounds bad, but... I don't want to give up on her, I want to be her friend.

Unicorn: I don't know anything about her, but I don't want to fight between us.

Me: I agree too, I don't know who was the idiot who said that going to war against us was a good idea. Humanity is in crisis and it comes out that we are going to crush you, what will they have in their heads?

Laffey: Hm, Kitty's right, we haven't started anything.

Me: If we want to be friends with her, we must end this as quickly as possible without casualties on both sides.

The girls nodded at my opinion and we smiled, but as the saying goes, it is one thing to say it and quite another to do it, without knowing it soon this theory would come true.

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile in the Sakura empire, Kaga in her room drinks sake while she is sitting on her balcony and sees the empire's nightscape, she looks at the ornament that Akagi bought and she smiles for the gift.

Eugen: Ara, how cute, it must be Akagi-chan's taste.

In that Kaga looks very disgusted at Eugen.

Kaga: Didn't your parents teach you to knock on the door and receive authorization from the person inside before entering?

Eugen: Come on, friend, don't be a party pooper, let me bring you a glass.

Kaga: I appreciate your offer, but I'm going to deny that favor. You'd ruin the taste for me.

Eugen: Why so much hate towards me?

Kaga: After all, I don't like your irresponsible attitude, you just drive me crazy, I don't know how someone like you rose to the position of commander.

Eugen: Like I said, someone had to replace Bismarck as fleet admiral, changing the subject, They stole the black mind cube, aren't you worried?

Kaga: Why do you ask me that? I'm just an instructor at the academy, you should look to my sister who is the head of the project for an answer.

Eugen: Well, go with B. I see that it will be difficult to get any information out of you.

Kaga: (Suppressing anger) You better go since my fist is itching to hit you, I don't want to hit the Iron Blood representative and cause a diplomatic incident.

Eugen: Ok, ok, ok, I'm leaving, good night and enjoy your drink.

In that Eugen leaves while Kaga continues admiring the night.

Meanwhile Akagi is standing on top of the roof of a building while she looks at the sea with a melancholy look.

Akagi: Soon... we'll see each other soon, Amagi-onesama.

TO BE CONTINUE.........................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 8.5K 40
Nayeon, a pop idol worshipped by millions, arrogant and self centered, suffers miserably at relationships with men. Her band mates decide to hire Min...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
7.1K 219 11
Akilina, a 25 years old girl who is a daughter of her father that is a Naval Captain of a Kirov class Battlecruiser who died due to the damage on the...
39.6K 1.4K 47
Follow the fast-paced adventures in a dangerous world of a cruiser that doesn't exist, CLM-1701 a lone cruiser on a crusade to stop a war between fac...