Passion - Käärijä

Galing kay lunarrvicious

I looked at him with tears still filling my eyes. "So what is this.... between us?" I whispered as he softly... Higit pa

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Update
New book out!

Chapter 1

1.9K 61 18
Galing kay lunarrvicious

A quick disclaimer before we start this story.

The x reader character is based on a female.
Y/N means Your Name.
Since Jere is Finnish and I'm sadly not, there won't be any Finnish words in this story. It will all be in English! (The story will mention that Jere is from Finland)
English is also not my first language, so I'm sorry if there will be some small mistakes.
This story takes place before Eurovision.
There will be smut.
I'll try to upload as much as possible, but I do have a busy schedule so I'll try my best for u guys<3
And for the rest I hope you guys enjoy and have fun reading!

———

As the sun was slowly setting I checked my watch.

7:15pm it read.

I sighed. She should be here by now.

I was looking around nervously in the hopes I would see a familiar face. But all I could see were strangers.

Cars kept passing by fast and I slowly started to get cold as I was looking at everyone passing by.

The longer I kept waiting, the more nervous I got. I started fiddling with my fingers as I tried to keep calm with my breathing.

For some reason I always got really nervous if someone was late. Especially since we agreed to meet here fifteen minutes ago.

I decided to grab my phone out of my pocket to check for any messages.

As I opened my phone I suddenly felt someone grab my shoulder.

"Boo!" I heard someone say and I let out a yell. I quickly turned around and let out a sigh of relieve.

"Serena!" I exclaimed as I softly pushed her. She just started laughing.

"You scared the sh*t out of me" I sighed while still recovering from the shock.

"You should've seen your face" Serena laughed as she softly hugged me.

"It's not funny" I sighed as a little smile crept up my face. Serena always really liked to scare me, which I hate. But I just love seeing her enjoying herself.

Serena let go of the hug and tucked her hair behind her ears.

"I'm so sorry I was late Y/N" She apologized as we started walking.

"It's alright, I'm just glad you're here now" I softly smiled at her.

"You ready for tonight?" She asked me and suddenly I started to feel nervous.

Serena was actually taking me to my first concert. I've never been able to go because of money and strict parents.

But because I live of my own now and finally have some extra money to spend. I decided, why not?

"Yeah, I think so" I said as I nervously laughed.

"It's gonna be fun!" Serena said excitedly and I just laughed at her.

"I'm still really nervous tough" I said as I looked at her.

She probably saw that I was really serious about it, because she stopped walking and grabbed both of my arms.

"It will be alright, you're with me" She softly smiled as she stroked one of my arms, which seemed to calm me down a bit.

"And if you really don't like it, we can just leave" Serena continued.

"Just stick with me okay?" She smiled and gave me a quick hug which I returned.

"I will" I replied feeling a lot less nervous. She always managed to make me feel better.

Ever since we were little children she always has been there for me. I really don't know what I would do without her.

We exchanged smiles and continued walking towards the venue. I was really curious, since Serena has told me so many stories about it.

"You got the tickets by the way?" I asked.

"Yep" Serena replied as she pulled up the tickets on her phone.

I looked at them and there was actually a picture of the guy we were going to see. He had black/brown hair which was covering part of his forehead.

He had his tongue out in the picture and his hands around his face. It seemed like he had a lot of energy based on that picture.

I had never heard of him, but Serena really liked him. So she asked me to come along with her and of course I said yes.

We always did things together.

"What's the name of the guy again?" I asked her.

"His artist name is Käärijä and his real name is Jere" She replied with a big smile on her face.

"You know a lot about him huh?" I laughed softly.

"Oh honey you don't even know" Serena laughed.

"And oh my god he's so handsome" She added which made me laugh even harder.

"You really think so?" I asked as I was thinking back to the picture I just saw of him.

"What you don't think so?" She replied in shock and quickly opened her phone again.

"I mean look at him" She continued and showed me the same picture of him.

As I looked at it a bit longer, I guess I could see what she meant.

"Well okay, maybe he's not that bad" I replied.

"Not that bad? He's gorgeous" Serena said as she stared at the picture like she was in love.

I just started laughing and Serena joined in too.

Suddenly I realized there was a big group of people in front of us. It looked like a que.

And seeing the big smile on Serena's face, I knew we were here.

We joined the que and Serena and I were just catching up a bit. Even though we see each other basically every day.

As we kept talking we were suddenly in the front of the que. It felt like the time was flying by.

Serena showed the tickets to the guy who was scanning them. He wished us a good show and inside we went.

I was immediately met by the loud noise of people talking.

My mouth was basically all the way open as I took everything in that was happening around me. There was a little bar, lockers and the most beautiful decoration I had seen.

Serena could tell I was completely in awe by everything.

"You coming?" She shouted so I could hear her above all the sounds.

I looked at her confused, but a smile quickly crept up on my face. I nodded at her.

She was holding out her hand which I quickly grabbed and she led me towards the wall of lockers.

Serena knew exactly what to do as she already had one open and put her jacket inside.

I quickly took mine off too and also put in some important belongings.

Serena closed the locker and put the key inside her pocket.

"You ready?" She yelled and I nodded my head with excitement, but I was also feeling nervous again. I had no idea what to expect.

I grabbed onto Serena's hand again as she led me towards a big black door.

She pushed onto it and the doors opened.

It revealed a beautiful venue and I was just taking it all in. I wanted to look at everything, I had never seen one in real life. It honestly felt a little surreal.

The lights were a nice red color which really set the mood. It felt like I was at home in some weird way.

I kept holding onto Serena and she led me through the crowd. There were not that many people inside yet to my surprise.

So Serena and I could actually sneak up to the front and we were suddenly standing at the barriers.

"Can you believe it? First row!" Serena said in a very excited tone with the biggest smile ever.

"Is that usually hard to get to?" I asked, it felt like a bit of u dumb question.

"Yes! We're so lucky, especially since we didn't get here early" Serena answered as she kept smiling.

A soft smile appeared on my face at the sight of my best friend being this happy.

I decided to look around a bit and honestly, it wasn't really a big venue. Maybe around 500 people could fit inside?

Which I didn't mind at all since it was my first concert. It probably would be very calm I thought.

As time was passing by, more and more people started surrounding us. There was some music playing as we all waited in suspense for something to happen.

I think we waited about 30 minutes, before suddenly the lights went out.

Everyone started screaming and I just got overwhelmed by the sound. But after my ears adjusted, I just decided to join them.

It honestly felt so good to scream at the top of my lungs.

As everyone kept screaming, the lights suddenly turned on and someone appeared on the stage.

My eyes had to adjust for a little bit, but then suddenly I could tell who it was.

It was him, the guy from the picture... Käärijä.

Serena grabbed my arm and basically started shaking me around in excitement. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Are you guys ready!?" He screamed into the microphone and everyone started to scream even louder.

I just listened to the screams because it felt like such a surreal moment.

Music started playing and before I knew it he started to sing.

It really caught me off guard to be honest, since Serena didn't tell me that he wasn't English before coming here.

"What language is that?" I shouted towards Serena.

"Finnish" She said with a big smile on her face.

"Isn't it beautiful?" She added and was completely focused on Käärijä. It really looked like she was in love with him.

I just softly giggled as my gaze went back to him and followed his every move as we all jumped around to his music.

The music was actually really good to my surprise and I was enjoying myself a lot.

In the middle of the first song he jumped off the stage and went up towards the barrier. For some reason I felt my heart skip a beat, it made me feel nervous.

He was just about to the left of us and now that I could see him from closer up, I noticed something.

He had really had the most beautiful blue eyes. I couldn't stop looking at him for some reason.

I really started to understand what Serena meant by him being handsome.

"What's his name again?" I asked Serena while still staring at him.

"Jere" She said before she started shouting the lyrics.

A smile formed on my face... Jere.

'The name really fitted him' I thought.

After the song was finished Jere went back upon the stage and he put his microphone back into the stand.

After adjusting the stand a little it suddenly seemed like his eyes met mine. My heart skipped a beat.

It was just for a brief second, but it felt like it was forever.

My heart suddenly was racing and I felt myself getting nervous again. I really couldn't understand it.

As the show went on Jere hadn't looked at me and I started to feel pretty relaxed.

Serena was still singing her lungs out to his songs and I was just simply enjoying it all.

But that relaxing feeling didn't last for very long.

Jere started walking around on the stage and stopped right in front of Serena and I. It made me feel nervous again.

He wasn't that far away from us, I probably could just about touch him with my arm.

And at first he just kept on singing his song like he was doing during the whole gig so far. But then something happened...

Jere suddenly looked down at Serena and I, I could see him searching around the crowd until our eyes met.

I felt frozen and wasn't able to breath anymore. The nerves were flowing through my body and my heart started racing again.

Suddenly he put his arm out and pointed it towards me as he continued to keep singing.

He slowly crouched down while not breaking eye contact for even a split second.

His eyes were focused on mine and mine were focused on his.

As he had completely crouched down, our eyes were basically at the same level.

Serena was completely freaking out, she started shaking me and screaming and reached her hand out to try and touch him.

But I didn't react, I was still just completely frozen. What was happening?

Jere suddenly stood up and jumped down from the stage. My heart immediately skipped a thousand beats as he was now standing right in front of me.

As he kept singing and looking towards me he slowly thrusted his hips against the barrier where I was standing.

My heart sank to the bottom of the floor as he was now really close towards me and I couldn't believe what was happening.

Jere slowly lifted up his arm towards my face and before I knew it his hand was resting on my head behind my ear.

He softly pulled on my hair and it honestly felt like I was about to pass out. I suddenly got very hot and just completely melted away at his touch.

After a couple seconds he let go of me and gave me a soft wink before climbing back up on the stage. My heart skipped yet another beat.

I just stood there in complete shock as I tried to process what was happening.

Serena was screaming something at me, but I had no idea what she was saying. 

I was just in too big of a shock.

I continued watching Jere walking around on the stage and I had a completely different view of him now.

I know I said that I could see why Serena thought he was handsome... but this was way more than handsome.

At this point I couldn't even believe he was real.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

36.4K 1K 19
"𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮." Esme whispers, her eyes rolling in annoyance. "𝐨𝐡?" "𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐭!!" What happens, when she meets Joost Klei...
7.5K 373 12
-I thought you were avoiding me. -I'm really not, I'm just very shy when I get nervous. [This is the story of the rivals Baby Lasagna and Adri and t...
3.6K 199 12
"Give me ten days." He whispered, fighting my reluctance to look into his eyes. "Ten days?" I asked, crossing my arms. Did this guy think that this...
2K 89 11
Madelyn Rose, a singer who heals her trauma by writing music, has made it into eurovision. Something she had only dreamed of, has come true. Everythi...