Challenges

Por IAMKORRA

Quinn Fabray x Male OC Mais

A/N
A/N‼️
A/N
A/N‼️‼️‼️
Cast List
Featured Artists
1-Pilot
3-Showmance
4
5-Acafellas
6
7-Preggers
8
9-The Rhodes Not Taken
10
11- Vitamin D
12
13-Throwdown
14
15-Mash-Up
16
17- Wheels
18
19-Ballad
20
Cast List #2
21-Hairography
22
23-Mattress
24
25-Sectionals
26
27-Hell-O
28
29-The Power of Madonna
30
31-Home
32
33-Bad Reputation
34
35-Laryngitis
36

2

1.3K 30 5
Por IAMKORRA

I walked into the car shop, job application in one hand and my backpack in the other. I walked up to the front desk where a middle aged guy stood "Hi. How can I help you?" he asked with a small smile.

I returned the smile before speaking "Hi. I'm uh here for a job interview?" I said in a questioning tone. "You must be Griffin, right?" he said with a wider smile "Yes sir." I spoke with a firm nod.

"You worked on cars before?" he asked as his eyes scanned the job application paper "Yeah, actually my car used to be a junk/project car. I had it fixed up in no time." I said with a bright smile.

I loved working on anything electrical and things like that I've always had an eye for being handy. I actually worked as an electrician at my old highschool since the other guy quit midterms.

"Well I don't see why not. We're short staffed and you can qualify so yeah why not." he shrugged while handing the paper back "Wait I can start today?" I asked in shock "Yeah I mean as long as you have something to change into assuming you don't want to get your outfit dirty." he explained.

I nodded instantly and took some spare clothes out of my backpack. I changed into a plain white t-shirt and bleached jeans. I walked out of the bathroom and instantly got to work on a car "Alright, so you said on this one the freon keeps leaking out?" I turned to Burt and he responded with a nod.

I popped open the hood and looked at the condenser "Nothing wrong with the condenser." I took out the tube where the freon goes I looked at the valve "I need a valve remover." I said before Burt handed one to me.

I took out the valve before replacing it but I loosened it a little bit "The valve was pushing too deep into it causing the freon to shoot out." I explained before grabbing a freon can and filling it back up.

"All fixed." I said before closing the hood. "Wow kid. I'm impressed." Burt said with a nod of approval "That's the least of what I can do." I said with a subtle wink before moving on.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
We all stood in the locker room focused on getting changed out of our previous attire. I was currently shirtless standing next to Finn when the coach spoke up "Circle up! Now Mr. Schuster is going to talk to you!" he said gaining our attention.

Most of the team sat on the benches "You don't listen, you do laps. You mouth off, you do laps." he said turning to Puck "Got it?" he asked before turning to Mr. Schuester "They're all yours, Will." he patted the teacher on the shoulder.

Mr. Schuester gave him a nod "Thanks Ken." he said before turning to us "Hey guys, how you doin'. Uh, I think I recognize some of you from Spanish and class, but uh, I'm..." he said while fumbling his words.

He composed himself before he spoke again. "I'm here today to talk to you about something different; music Heh." he announced looking around the room scanning our unimpressed faces.

He sighed before speaking up again "Glee Club needs guys." he said causing most of the guys to laugh "Come on guys hear him out for a second. You're all acting like y'all actually have something better to do this team sucks anyways." I spoke up.

Finn lightly punched my shoulder and gave me a stern look. Mr. Schuester gave me a soft nod and smiled "Well, I'm going to put the sign-ups sheet at the door to the locker room so if anyone wants to sign up, please...thank you." he said with a nod before turning away.

"Dismissed!" Ken said as he blew his whistle. Everyone went back to what they were doing previously. Soon everyone filed out of the locker room except Finn and I.

He looked towards me "Singing duet?" he asked "Singing duet." I confirmed with a nod. We got in the shower before deciding on what song to sing.

We're brothers.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Finn and I were currently in Mr. Schusters office. He slid a yellow packet across his desk and my eyes widened "Wanna tell me how long you've both had a drug problem?" he leaned back in his chair.

Finn spoke up before I could "I-I don't even know who the Chronic Lady is." Finn denied Me. Schuester looked towards me expectedly "Just because you don't know me doesn't mean you can assume I do drugs. I don't." I defended myself.

Mr. Schuester shook his head "Look, if it were up to me we wouldn't have a mandatory biweekly afternoon locker checks." he said while crossing his arms.

Finn spoke up before I could again "But I've never seen that before, Mr. Schuester, I swear." Finn persisted "It's not mine. I'll pee in a cup." he said. I turned and looked at him confused "I-I'll pee." he confirmed.

Mr. Schusters eyes slightly widened. "I-It wouldn't make any difference." he was framing us. There's not a lot I can do in this situation though we're teenagers of the typical stereotype group. They would believe him "Possession is eight-tenths of the law. I'm pretty much sure that much pot is a felony. Yeah." he leaned across the desk.

I leaned back in my chair "Yeah, it is isn't it Mr. Schuster." I raised my eyebrow at him "L-Look, you'll both get kicked out of school. You'll lose your football scholarship." he added.

"Not like I haven't done that before." I mumbled under my breath but it was still pretty clear "Wait, I... I had a football scholarship? To..To where?" Finn asked in a questioning tone. Poor Finn he's always been so innocent and the look on his face made me want to comfort him like I did as kids.

Even as the oldest he had a soft exterior. "Oh my God. Please don't tell our mom." he pleaded. "Look, I see a lot of myself in both of you." Mr. Schuster said after a deep sigh.

"I know what it's like to struggle to make good life choices, and I don't want to see you both throw away everything you have to offer the world." he was really playing this off.

Finn had no idea of what to say as he sat there looking confused, his hand somehow holding mine now. "I just expected more out of you, Finn. Especially you Griffin since you're brand new." he turned to me.

I raised an eyebrow clearly uninterested in his facade. My mind began trailing back to when Finn and I were just boys. There was a guy named Darren from Emerald Dreams. We thought the guy was good for her. We'd color the lawn with him and all while listening to real man's music.

Turned out he wasn't he showed up with another chick and our mom was hysterical for weeks without end. Mr. Schuester snapped me out of daydream "We have two options here. I'm running detention now, so you can do six weeks after school, but that's gonna remain on your permanent record." he offered.

This main was making it sound like we killed someone an that was gonna ruin our chances at getting a job. "What's the other option, Mr. Schue?" Finn asked in defeat "Glee." he said calmly "Oh hell no. I'll take detention." I said standing up and walking out.

I can only assume Finn was dumb enough to go with Glee. After seeing how that obnoxious talkative wanna be main character girl got a slushie to the face. I can't do that. My face is too perfect.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
I stood by Finn as he got yelled at for joining Glee "You're an idiot." I tell him as we walked away "What?" he asked me "Mr. Schuester was obviously lying. He planted that on us." I explained.

He turned to me "How do you know?" he asked "I'm not dumb that's how." I spoke up "Obviously you are you took six weeks of detention." Finn argued "Two not six he told me that Figgins said 'All teens make mistakes so let this be a lesson and give him two.' he was obviously lying dude." I said as Finn shook his head in disbelief.

"Well I can't just quit because then he'll really give me six weeks out of spite." he sighed shaking his head "Well think about it." I said patting his back before running off to the locker room. I looked behind me to see Finn now walking with Puck.

Not paying attention I accidentally bumped into someone. Instantly wrapping arms around them to prevent them from hitting the ground "I am so sorry." I said, my head still spinning in shock "It's okay." the person spoke up.

They were female I looked down to see I was holding thee Brittany Pierce "I am genuinely sorry." I said releasing her from my grip "Griffin right?" she smiled at me softly "Yeah." I said returning the smile.

"Do you maybe wanna hang out? Like somewhere like the Lima Bean or maybe breadstixs." she said with an almost nervous smile "Sure. What's the date?" I asked "Maybe after Cheerios practice is over?" she suggested with a raised eyebrow.

"Sure, I'm gonna shower up then I'll be on the bleachers." I agreed softly. "Yeah okay." She nodded before skipping off to the rest of the Cheerios. I chuckled to myself before heading into the locker room.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
I pulled out a chair for Brittany before she sat down "Thank you." she said with a smile "You're welcome." I said with a soft smile. I took off my leather jacket and placed it on the back of my chair before sitting down.

"So... This is the place where almost all students hang out?" I asked while looking at the menu "Yeah, pretty much or we hang out at the Lima Bean." she explained "So uh, tell me about yourself. I would actually like to get to know the girl I'm sitting at this table with." I said with a light chuckle.

She frowned "Like what?" she asked confused "Well, uh do you have any pets?" I asked almost instantly igniting a spark in her "Well yeah actually, I do have pets my bunny Lord Tubbington!" she said before going into a full blown conversation about him.

I listened intently as she continued to ramble on about her pet she had a very imaginative mindset and it's quite adorable it made my heart warm at the sight of her talking about herself and her pets.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

15.3K 843 18
Quinn Fabray needs someone to confide in, and Sanique Banks just so happens to be an amazing listener. [quinn fabray x fem!oc] [s1-?]
6.8K 303 7
𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙆 -𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙇𝙀 ; 𝙍.𝘽 𝙭 𝙊.𝘾 ❝𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉'𝙏 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙆 𝙄𝙏 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇𝙎 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙒𝙀'𝙍𝙀 𝙊...
12.6K 422 73
I don't own glee all right go to Ryan Murphy