Catching Red Eyes - NYC

By NolanBronx

FInally landing her dream internship, Rowan Emerson sparks the interest of the mysterious Harry Styles. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 104
Chapter105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139

Chapter 103

301 8 3
By NolanBronx

And the screaming. I turned to see if there was some kind of celebrity behind me because everyone was screaming and looking in my direction. There wasn't anyone behind me as I turned to look back to the screaming fans. They had their phones pointed in my direction and were waving. I absentmindedly waved back and there was another explosion from the side of me and I turned to see more fans running towards me. Thankfully Marsh had back up and barricades were immediately set up. I had a flashback of when Harry crashed my graduation and the police were called. As if God was reading my thoughts, I heard sirens. Instantly, there were police helping Marsh and this team control the crowd. People were poking their heads up to see over the person in front of them. I wanted to hide under Beth's hat but I knew I couldn't shrink away right now. I'm Harry Styles' girlfriend and I needed to exude confidence right now. I straightened my shoulders, fluffed my hair and stood up a little taller. I crossed my hands in front of me and crossed one foot over the other. I smiled at the fans and waved while they were being queued. I watched as Beth spoke to the ones in front of the line after Marsh made sure they were calm and safe before I talked to them.

While waiting, I felt as if I was having another out of body experience as my cheeks flush and I was instantly dizzy. What was this? I closed my eyes and took a deep breath but the dizziness wasn't going away. I took off my sunglasses and rubbed between my eyes. I wished I had grabbed something besides coffee. I'm sure I was just hungry. Before I could give it another thought, I saw three girls coming towards me being trailed by an older man, who I was assuming was one of their dads. They each had a One Direction member's face on their shirt. The middle one had Harry, the one on the right had Niall, and the left had Liam. They were bubbling over with excitement when they approached me.

I smiled as they started all talking a mile a minute. "Girls, one at a time," said the man that stood behind them. They turned to look at him then right back to me but they didn't say anything now.

"So...uh, are you excited?" I awkwardly asked them. I kept making eye contact with the middle one's shirt with Harry's face plastered on it. It was a little weird but I guess this wouldn't be the last time something like this would happen. They all started eagerly nodding and staring at me. "So, um, what are your names?"

"I'm Hailey and these are my friends, Sophie and Maggie," said the Hailey/Harry. "We have seen One Direction every time they come to Dublin. We made these shirts and it took us, like, a week. Can you tell Harry I said hi please? I know we aren't supposed to say anything about that but maybe you could?"

Before I could say anything back, Marsh intervened. I could tell Hailey was a little taken aback by the bodyguard but it didn't shake her as she continued talking to me. "Can we take a picture?" I nodded and took off my sunglasses. "Jeez, you are so pretty!" She said as she pulled out her phone and took a picture with me.

"Oh, uh, thank you!" I saw Marsh bringing the next group of fans. "Well, it was nice meeting all of you, have a wonderful time at the concert. Oh wait, here. VIP passes for you all." The three girls started screaming as they were whisked away. I was only given three passes so the next two hours were consumed of the doing and asking the same thing over and over again. The fans were sweet and were beyond excited and a few cried when they knew how close they were to the group. As the crowd was getting smaller around me and fans were piling into the stadium, I turned to see Beth coming towards me.

"Holy shit, that was crazy. So many people were asking me stuff about you. Some of them were a bit rude about it but they were cool?"

I nodded. "Nothing crazy. They were all just really excited to be here. My cheeks hurt from smiling for the pictures."

"Oh my God, they all wanted pictures with you. They all did. I think you have a hashtag on twitter. Its like #Rowan4Dublin or something I think. They are using it when they post the pictures with you."

"Seriously?? That is kind of cool. Where-"

Before I could even finish my sentence, it was absolute pandemonium. Girls were stampeding towards me and I froze. I looked over at Marsh and he looked as bewildered as I was. He quickly jumped in front of me and screamed for his team to block me. The police jumped into action holding back as many girls as they could but it was no help when a handful got past and were still running. I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me back and I almost fell over by the fierceness of it. Marsh looked back and his face came to full realization. "Harry, you could have warned me."

I looked back and I saw him. He was perfect. His hair was pulled back behind his head and he was wearing a see through black t-shirt and black jeans. The wind was blowing his t-shirt just so that his hips were visible every few seconds. I don't think I would ever get over him. All the doubts and fears I had dissipated when I saw him. His green eyes were shining. I wanted nothing more than to jump on him and wrap my legs around him. I debated but then I saw his face. It was twisted in anger and I wondered what had made him this way right now. He pulled me into his arms and brushed his lips against my ear. I shuddered at his touch.

"Love, what the hell are you doing out here?"

"Harry-"

Before I could say another word, I felt Marsh and a few other guards pulling us back into the building away from the fans who were coming at us but it was too late. The fans were mobbing us and screaming. I couldn't make out what they were actually saying because police were now yelling for them to move back from us but it was useless. Harry had his hands locked on my arms in a death grip as the fans pushed on us more. I looked up at Harry and saw his face filled with concern but he wasn't scared. I couldn't imagine my face as calm as his.

"Alright, alright. Listen, I need you all to just give Rowan and I some space and I can take a few photos but please calm down. Guys, back off the fans. They aren't going to hurt me."

The police and guards listened to Harry as the fans who were closet to me were released. I heard more screaming from behind the barricades the other officers were able to contain the other fans. Harry kept his word and took a few pictures with the crying girls but then quickly nodded to Marsh who pulled the girls away from us. I didn't realize that I had arms crossed and my hands were sweating. Harry then turned and faced me.

"Love, why-"

But his sentence was cut off by one of the fans screaming and breaking past the barricade. Mine and Harry's head snapped back to the crowd where the police officers were pulling back the enraged girl. She was much bigger and taller than me and her hair was pink and wild.

"Damnit, Harry! Why did you have to go and date her?! Don't you know she isn't good enough for you?? That bloody American doesn't even know you like we do! She's a fuc-"

Something instantly went off inside me. I saw red as I took two steps toward the girl. Harry pulled me back again but the anger I felt out of nowhere was too strong for him. I was now inches away from the girl and she smelled like liquor. I felt everyone's eyes on us as I opened my mouth. Marsh was in between us so I knew I was somewhat protected which ensured my confidence.

"If you actually cared about Harry the way you think you do, sweetheart, then you would want him to be happy with whomever he chooses. I make Harry happy. Me. So do not call yourself a fan if you can't handle his personal life. And do not dare think you know a damn thing about me." I was pointing my finger over Marsh's shoulder at the beastly girl and swiftly turned and walked towards Harry, grabbed his hand and walked away from the scene.

(Comment and vote loves xoxo maybe a double update?!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 225 12
Harry Styles, an aspiring artist, seeks the help of fellow classmate and local Starbucks bus-girl, Poppy Robinson, to better his drawings and become...
17.3K 604 43
After her best friend pleads for her to come along on a camping trip after they graduate, Bridgette James accepts. She thought two weeks would fly by...
6.3K 175 25
Graduation has come and Sabrina is ready to get out of her small town of Palm Springs and into England. But what lies ahead of her, is something she'...
1.2K 58 38
This is about a girl in the 10th grade. She struggles with daddy issues and finds comfort in one of her teachers, Mr. styles. She has two best friend...