♤●🍁WHERE PAST MEETS THE FUTU...

By Mysteryofmythologies

Mythology, history are very interesting to listen...... but what will happen if a character of history land ... More

Classroom
Turing point
Escape!!!!!
A new Journey
Identity
Unpredictable
Who is he !!??
He came ??? - "You called "
new life !!!
Jealous- no !!!
Time to return Home
Confusing?
Wedding
Happy Holi
Just For each other
My man
Confession
Pre Weddings ceremony
Engagement
Haldi
A Night to Remember
Sangeet
wedding
Happy Ever after...

Mehndi

293 18 0
By Mysteryofmythologies

" I think I shall leave today , going on the wedding day will bring problems on her " Karna uttered to mithi the very next morning. 

"what !!! Why ??" Mithi uttered

"Yup ,I think leaving that day will create a misconceptions,  and I can't bid good bye to Krisha,  stay healthy,  and try to keep her safe and smiling " Karna uttered and entered and closed the door. 

Mithi ran towards Krisha's room .

Karna chanted the prayers he heard that will open a portal .

Soon a magical light circle opened,  there's a other view coming from that circle, 

Karna took slow steps ,suddenly some bunch of Flashbacks hits his memories. 

The feeling for Krisha!! Yes Krisha!! He won't be able to see her right ??

His feet felt heavy , his heart is heavy,
Bunch of Krisha's thoughts, promises are making him stand into dilemma. 

"Hey God , help me !! Show me the right way !! I'll go insane if this continues,  I can't stay with her and leaving her is also so difficult!!" Karna mumbled. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"What !!!!" Krisha yelled hearing Mithi explaining Karna leaving today .

"I have to stop him !!!" Krisha uttered and tried to make her move towards the door mithi stopped her .

"What are you doing?? Let me go or else he'll leave me forever!!" Krisha uttered being impatient. 

"I'll let you go only if you agree that you're not stopping any of your friend or a companion,  you're stopping someone you want to spend your life with . If not don't stop him !!" Mithi uttered in a cold voice .

"I'm not stopping any friend , he's my best friend,  my comfort,  my protector more importantly the person I am willing to spent my whole life with " Krisha yelled and pushing mithi aside she ran towards Karna's room .

Mithi smiled then went behind her .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Karna was still in dilemma,  and his footsteps stopped exactly before the circle. 
At that moment he heard loud banging noise . Someone is hitting the door of his room .

Right after he heard Krisha's voice .

"Karna,  open the door !!! "
"What's Taking you so long "

"Please Don't leave me !!"

"Please Don't go !! Open the door !!"

Krisha is yelling these outside of the room .

Hearing her words just did some magic. 

He turned towards the door of the room .
He started taking steps suddenly heard a invisible voice .

"If you move towards that way , the circle will vanish forever and you have to stay here !!"

Karna looked towards both directions.  He took a deep breath. 

Then went towards the door before he could open the door he turned towards the magical circle which slowly vanished. He sighed .

Outside of the door Krisha is now banging the door and crying. 
He opened the door and found Krisha crying,  she immediately hugged him tightly. 

"Please Don't go !! Please don't " she's mumbling Karna pat her head .

"I won't " he uttered

They pulled out Krisha looked at him in tears. 

"Please don't go " Krisha uttered
Karna hold her cheeks

"I'm not leaving today , Don't cry " Karna replied. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Look how happy she is " mithi uttered looking at Krisha who's happily showing her mehendi to everyone. 

"But why??" Karna asked

"Because she's going to marry the love of her life " mithi teased. 

"What ?? Stop it mithi , you take things to far " Karna replied
"What if she expressed that on her own" mithi replied. 

"Really?" Karna asked
Mithi nod and explain him what happened earlier. 

Karna's ears turned red .

"Btw you told me you're leaving today , but then ??" Mithi asked. 

Karna told her about him being stuck here .

"You know if Krisha Don't marry me , I'll stay here and will always stay by her side , it's impossible for me to stay a bit away from her " Karna uttered

Mithi laughed

"You know you two should express your feelings loud which you're not doing that's what creating false issues " mithi replied.

Veer joined them

"What are you gossiping " Veer uttered gritting his teeth. 

"About you !! " Mithi replied.

Karna laughed. 

"Yeah , you should talk about me !! , after all I'm your future husband!!" Veer uttered with a grin .

Karna's eyes went wide . Mithi playfully hit Veer and left .

"Did you two ??-" Karna's words stuck. 

"I confessed yesterday " Veer replied blushing

"Woah !! Great bro !! I'm so happy for you guys " Karna uttered

"I'm so happy for you two as well " Veer replied patting Karna's shoulder. 
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"What ?? Really?? They hadn't confessed yet ?? It was fake ??" Veer is stunned when mithi expressed the real truth of Krisha and Karna's relationship. 

"Listen you're not mad at me again right ?? Are you upset?? Are your feelings for Krisha is coming back " mithi uttered being anxious. 

Veer looked how tensed she's looking.  He recall the incident of his wedding.  How he behave with mithi .

He suddenly embrace Mithi. 

"What are you -" before Mithi could utter anything Veer kissed her cheeks. 

"I don't feel the same for anyone what I feel for you Miss candy , Krisha was just an attraction, but you became my breath,  my blood ,my soul everything " Veer replied

Mithi's heart skipped a beat. 

"But I'm afraid of something miss candy" Veer uttered

"What ??" Mithi asked

"Krisha's feelings is real this time right, 
Like I mean she won't leave her wedding this time ??" Veer asked. 

"I don't think so ,I had seen her being desperate for him " mithi replied. 

"Good then ," Veer uttered. 

"But I want your help " Mithi uttered

"In what ??" Veer asked. 

"I want Krisha to confess her feelings for Karna " mithi uttered. 

"And how ??" Veer question. 

Veer and mithi discussed a plan . And then hugged each other and went to their room

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 1K 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
13.3K 674 23
Time travel of six girls from kaliyug to dwapar Yug in mahabharat Ara. See what will happen when they land in dwapar yug? how many twists life have h...
235K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
335K 14.2K 76
*COMPLETED* [30k+ words] A 21st century girl time travels to an alternate universe in the 3000 BC era which is believed to be the era of Mahabharata...