"i cant lose you again!" -ben...

By JamesLovesFoxes

A benruius book, and awesome one, the other ships won't be mentioned much, but there is also yazamy/yasamy... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
cave layout!
-7-
what happened so far?
-8-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
what happend so far- 2!!
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-

-9-

299 3 75
By JamesLovesFoxes

Tw?
Voices?

Bens pov:

I can hardly believe it... darius is alive, and we're holding hands watching the stars!
I want to stay here forever. God, I've missed him.
Although it's gotten auffully late...
The others might get worried, but I also want to stay here. Should I leave? Should I stay the night? Does he want me to leave?

"Ben?" Asked Darius, breaking my chain of thoughts.

"Yeah, what's up?" I answered.

"It's late... if you want, you can stay over, but the others might worry. " he answered me, looking down.

"Oh... yeah... maybe I should go.."  I answered and stood up.

He stood up shortly after me and hugged me.

"Walk me back?" I asked as I hugged him back.

"Sure," he said, breaking the hug.

I smiled, and we began to walk.
The whole way back, we talked about the experiences we had on the island.

"I still can't believe that you thought you were mad at you," I laughed.

"Ha... yeah, " he replied, looking down.

"You alright?"

"What? Uh! Yes. Yepo! I'm am A-okay!" He answered, seeming rather shocked when I asked him. Was he afraid of answering that? Why... doesn't matter, probably nothing.

"We're here," he gestured to the gate.

"Oh.. okay"

I walked over to the gate and placed my hand on it.

"Wait!" He called quickly.

I replied with a slight humming sound.

"I- never mind," he answered me again.

"Alright, goodnight." I bid a goodbye, and so did he, then he walked back.

I opened the door to see the group at the campfire.

"Soo... Ben?" Says Yaz, almost as if she was waiting for me.

"Hm? What's upp?"

"How's your boyfriend?"

"..." It took me a minuit to understand what she was talking about, "WAIT! NONONONO! I DONT HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"

"BEN HAS A BOYFRIEND?" began Kenji, wh was sitting by the fire.

"NO! WERE FRIENDS!" I shouted, way too loud, what if darius heard...

-----with darius---
Darius pov:

Oh yeah.... Friends..

Honestly, darius, you think you're worth more than that? You don't even deserve the total of a friend.

What?

You almost got him killed, I can count all the times for you if you want!

But - he forgave me!

Do you actually think that? He just felt bad for you.

Oh...

After a few minutes, I was back at the cave.
"Toro?" I asked, a small growl of a reply came as an answer, "I'm bored, maybe 𝘄𝗲 can try and build a tree house? And then make this place you home, and the treehouse mine!"

He can't speak, but I knew what he was thinking:

(𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘀𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴?😔)

"𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗺 𝗶 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗶 𝗯𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵?"

"Dont look at me like that!"

"𝗡𝗼, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆."

"I dont know! You're big and strong!"

"𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲?"

"I... I just like my privacy"

"𝗜𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲?"

"What? Nonononono!"

"𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵𝗵 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗲"

"Dont roll your eyes at me, mister!"

" 𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗱."

(I'm too lazy to write like that again, lol)

Darius pov:

Toro went to bed, and I couldn't work out anything else to do, so I did the same.

*meet my awesome time skipp lol*
(Next day)

Should I talk to Ben today?

I'm not sure, I still don't know if I have a crush on him, I don't think so..

Maybe I'll plan the tree house until I've made up my mind about Ben.

I surely don't have a crush on him, right?

Now, back the treehouse.

I made a plan, but it might take a while if im doing this alone..

Who cares? It's fine.

But now that I'm done with the plan, I'm going to get material, I need.. let's see...

A lot of wood... lots and lots of the stuff from the old camp... maybe I'll just go through mainstreet? I will also need... wood... and.. more wood? Why did I just write wood down ten times.
Well, I will have to see what I have, oh! I have vines to make a ladder thing! This is great.

I'll head to mainstreet now.

I took a bag I found by the raptor enclosure a while ago.

As I was walking, I heard arguing?

"Why are you dragging me all this way? You can't convince me." A voice said, Kenji?

"But -" begun who I believe to be Ben.

"Nope, he's dead," said kenji again.

Are they talking about me?

"I talked with him! Darius is alive!" Spoke Ben.

Yep, they are talking about me.

"Ben, I'm tired. I'm sorry that you miss him, but I'm done with your bullshit."

I approached where their voices came from.

"Kenji?" Said Ben after kenji turned around.

"Do us all a favour, forget darius, you're only making things worse."

Kenji walked off shortly after he said that.

"Ben?" I asked, appearing out of the bushes.

"Darius?" I asked, looking at me, before he quickly gasped and continued,"KENJI! COME BACK, PLEASE!"
Ben grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to kenji.

"What?" He asked as he turned around.

"Look" ben put me in front of him so kenji could see me, his eyes widened and ben took a few steps back.

Bens pov:

Kenji raised his hand to hug Darius, but instead of talking or getting ready to hug back, he loomed away and shut his eyes, he stepped back.
Did he think kenji was going to hit him?

Kenji gave Darius a gentle hug, based on darius's reaction when he raised his arm.

Only now have I realised, darius has something light grey underneath his shirt, you can see it by the holes at the top of his shirt, but at the stomach area, there is nothing underneath?

That's odd, he's wearing something that only covers his chest?

I'll ask him some other time.

Kenji released darius from the hug and starred at him.
He had his hands on Darius's shoulders, kenji looked like he didn't belive what was happening.

"You're alive." He stated.

"Uh? Yes?" Answered darius, looking rather insure of his answer.

"Darius bowman." He said again.

"That's my name, haha" replied Darius again, awkwardly.

"You aren't dead."

"No shit Sherlock." I answered kenji, he still has his hands on dariuss shoulders, am I jealous? No. I don't like kenji, not like that at least.

"How?" Kenji asked darius.

"Ok kenji, shut the hell up," I answered him, walking over and pushing his hands off dariuss shoulders.

Word count:
1095

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 129 23
Amelia and Jayden are 14 year old twins and they've won tickets to Jurassic World's brand new state of the art adventure camp, Camp Cretaceous! Ameli...
143K 3.2K 67
(Y/N) is a normal kid who just turned 16, with a 30 million subscribers on your gaming YouTube channel that has been on the decline recently. He has...
11.2K 321 26
After Kenji's father finds the others Kash seems to disappear. While the campers are looking for Kash they find Daniel Kon's body, and Kash takes awa...
69.8K 511 23
I will be taking any request you like me to write for your ship! ⚠WARNING⚠There will be smut! If you guys don't like read something inappropriate, t...