THE CAGED LOVER -EN [김 선우]

By jordanalberti2700

Y/N is just a girl living a normal teenage life at the age of seventeen... or so it seems. What people do not... More

Introduction 
She Welcomed The Agony
Angel In Flames
Viola viola viola

Let It Glow

12 1 0
By jordanalberti2700

*
*

*
*

Tapping my black ink pen against my harden book cover. Growing up, writing was not something I find pleasant but as I grow older, I now find comfort in it. Is almost like I am speaking to someone without actually having to make a sound, and I love it.

Feeling the boredom eating me up alive. I got up and change into something that hugs my curves, something that drapes on my body like water. And hop on my motorbike to go to somewhere I can kill some time. Thank goodness I already have my license, I may even use it to my advantage.

I can not get over the feeling of the breeze of the wind as I ride under the light of the moon. The wind are cold, even colder then usual. It is spring after all. Arriving at a place to have dinner, it's a restaurant down town. Some people are with someone and the other's are on their own, I guess I am the latter.

I decided to take a sit inside the restaurant, for the wether is still a bit too cold. "Miss, what would like to order?", the waiter asked. "I'll have the steak and make it a medium and a glass of cola", I responded. They wrote my orders down. As they were about to leave, they gave me a quick wink. Even though they are not unattractive, I could not imagine myself being in a relationship with anyone at the moment. So I just dismiss their motives and just enjoy my surroundings.

The light surrounds the environment perfectly. Romantic and nostalgic, the night seems too perfect. Maybe this is what I needed all along. I don't know what was the reason for to put the pocket watch in my purse but here I am looking at the watch. It seems like it is luring me in, I can't get away from it, like it is calling me.

Once the food arrived, I just start digging in. The night went on smoothly, no complaints. After I paid for my dinner, I went back home. Washed up and went to bad. Just right after I did brew some mixed berry tea. A nice cup of tea is always good for to help me sleep. Laying in my bed comfortably, the night is not too cold nor hot, so it was perfect.

*
*

*
*

Dandelions floating in the air, the wind making it's way through the sky. I was under a grand tree, it has wonderful shade for sitting. I then saw I figure. I couldn't see their face but I could tell that they are a boy or a man, probably around my age. His hair shines bright under the sun.

I want to approach him but something is holding me back, I tried reaching out but to no avail. Then the lights went dark again, and the nothingness consumes my surroundings. Looking around, all is pitch black. Then I see the watch, the same pocket watch that my grandfather gave to me.

"What is it doing here?", I asked myself. But something was different, this time it glows bright. It has a slight beaming light out of it. I tried again reaching out to it but this time, I manage to capture it. Looking at it closer, I realize the clock is now ticking, unlike before.

I then woke up in a hurry, sweats dripping down my forehead. I then quickly searched for the watch to see if there is anything different about it. "This has to be just another wild dream", I spoke to myself.

Then when I grabbed the pocket watch I saw it was glowing......

*
*

*
*

————————
Hope you enjoyed
———<***>———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 283K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
66.1K 1.4K 17
Hinata is a figure skater (read to find out more hehehe) I do not own the art or the animes or mangas so please make sure the credit goes where the c...