Kiyotaka traumatizing the sch...

By kylianmbappe087

'Will my illness really hold me back?' A young boy Ayanokōji Kiyotaka, is the youngest kid of the whole schoo... More

Volume 1.1: Entering hell.
Volume 1.2: We are in hell.
Volume 1.3: The world is dark red.
Volume 1.4: Touch it.
Volume 1.5: My Last call for help.
Volume 1.6: Is this a world of peace or of regret?
Volume 1.7: Am I pespiring?
Volume 1.8: Use the shadows to controll.
Volume 2.1: The darkness is invading my heart.
Volume 2.2: War decleration.
Volume 2.3: Is it to late? Am I too far gone?
Volume 2.35/SS: New Hairstyle unlocked
Volume 2.40: SS- Preperations
Volume 3.1: Welcome to a new destination: Hell.
Volume 3.2: Can we have a chat?
Volume 3.3: Last Call
Volume 3.4: My Message is spreading
Volume 3.5: A monster is someone who always tell lies.
Volume 4.1: How annoying...
Volume 4.25: betmen

Volume 4.2: Matte black, white rims and a M Badge.

447 20 2
By kylianmbappe087

A new special exam is now on the agenda.

"I don't understand anything right now... Can you explain to me again what you're up to? You said earlier that you won't participate, except that you will clearly lose. What's the point?"

"Now listen carefully Suzune, I don't want to explain it again. I don't seem to be the most physically gifted, do I?"

She nodded, agreeing but still not understanding the connection to any extent.

"I think this special exam will be a good opportunity for Class C. Ryūen, Albert and Ishizaki are known in our grade to be physically stronger than the rest."

"And that has exactly what connection with your plan?"

"Now the crux: Ryūen, Albert and Ishizaki will most likely challenge the physically weaker students from the other classes, so the students will also automatically bet on the victory of Class-C, according to the info, they get back a certain percentage of the losing bets".

Slowly but surely, she seems to understand more and more. The heat is a little hard on our minds, but slowly the gears are shifting.

"But Suzune, what if Ryūen or Ishizaki were to lose to me? I want only you to bet on me. I will challenge Ryūen, Ishizaki and the other physically stronger ones, you always bet with the minimum entry given in the special exam's app. If I win, you get a high amount of points, just like me. Of course, I'll give you another 20% of the points I win, for the reason that I let you down against Ibuki and the risk of losing is high."

"Mhm...But do you really think you can win against Ryūen or Albert at all?"

Whether I win against them is a simple question. How much I can win against them is a harder question.

But what would be more realistic?

Well...

"Who knows? I'll challenge Ishizaki to pull-ups. There are many disciplines in the app, I guess this will be my first one. But I didn't think we'd have any regeneration time. It doesn't matter. Do you think he will accept this challenge?"

"Hmm...In his place, anyone would have done it, you never show your muscles or real strength but in some situations you could read your physics. Remember that liver hook you got from Sudō? Normal people would have been jolted out of reality."

That...Like she remembers the exact scene at that moment.

I opened the "Powermatch" app which temporarily installed itself automatically during the island test.

I scrolled through the names of Class-C until I found it.

'Ishizaki:
|Report|
|Challenge|
|View statistics/History|'

I clicked on 'challenge' and the next window appeared.

[Discipline: Pull-ups
Location: Gymnasium 2
Referee: >Write<
Time: 3 p.m. Tomorrow

Click to confirm: (1000PP Fee.)

Your entry will only be settled when Ishizaki accepts the challenge.

We suggest to use an impartial referee from another class, who agrees with this. If the text field "Referee" is filled in empty by you, then Ishizaki may decide the referee on his own concern].

I sent it and with it I publicly challenged him.

On the app, there were numerous events between students that were about to take place.

The most watched and confirmed was Sudō versus Ryūen in arm wrestling.

The referee for this is still to be decided by 17:00. Volunteers can volunteer to referee if both parties agree.

There are even a lot of bets already. 16 bets on Ryūen'.
18 bets on Sudō

I'm not placing a bet, of course, because it's an even match here.

"Kiyotaka, the special exam seems to be in full swing. Oh wait...I completely forgot that Ichinose-san invited us both for coffee. Do you want to go? We have about 30 minutes before the appointment. I already agreed anyway, so you have to come."

Wow...I got to have a lot of say as usual....

"Yes."

I saw a small pop-up information again, Ishizaki must have accepted.

-referee-

>Shiina Hiyori<

Do I know her from somewhere?

"Kiyotaka, lately you have been focusing too much on the class competitions. I think you deserve a break, because this special exam is voluntary anyway and has no effect on the class points. Let the others slave away."

Isn't it her, the person who is trying to get to class-a at all costs?

It's not a serious problem for me, I've been through worse things in the white room.

"It would be nice to take a little break, but after you gave us the win, it would be stupid to let that chance slip to financial strength, wouldn't it?"

"Kiyo, you really need a break, the tired eyes and your dark circles show it in your appearance alone. After the meeting with Ichinose-san, you will go to sleep. When will you let the challenge take place?"

Circles under the eyes? Tiredness? Is that all right? Of all the people in the world, am I supposed to have these symptoms?

"If that's the way you want it..."

She smiled. She is probably very happy. She seems to be fully recovered in less than three days.

I put my hand on her forehead again just to be sure. 36,8°C. Perfect body temperature.

"Well?"

"36.8°C. Healthy."

"Ha! Look! Now it's your turn. After all, you want to be fit for this exhausting week, don't you?

"Would be comfortable."

She put her hands on mine, my heart skipping a beat.

Is it working? Am I finally becoming more human again?

'More human'.

I remember again...

Flashback:♤♤◇◇♧♧

"Kiyotaka. Why?"

I just looked at the movements and disappointment on his face.

"Why, you of all others, why do you want to explore the outside world so badly?"

"Old man, I am grateful for this education and for the knowledge you have given me. But what is the use of knowledge if I can only use it here?"

He stared at me, and Matsuo went into a state of shock.

"The world out there. It is useless to you. You are treated badly because, unfortunately, you are not human. Look at how humans treat the animals and trees. You will not be an exception.  Kiyotaka, you will not survive the outside world and will be a victim of extinction."

I won't survive the outside world? Then what did you build me for, old man?

Have I no purpose? Am I that far past the mark?

"Kiyotaka, you, yes exactly you, are the only one here in this asylum without human features. No facial expressions. A monotone voice and you have no goals in your life. We humans have organs such as a heart, a lung, a stomach or a brain. But you are different. You are a supercomputer. Your brain is the processor. Your lungs are the power supply and your heart is the motherboard. Your capabilities have long exceeded the human limit. You are a machine. Nothing more."

Nothing more? I have exceeded the human limit?

"Your potential has broken down all limits. It would have been a matter of time before you broke out of here. But now. I guess the time has come. But no problem. I'll get you back in my own way."

Bring you back? Old man, you can't bring me back. Maybe you can physically, but my psyche is about to drive me crazy.

I'm trapped here forever. Let me out, and I'll still never be a person like anyone else.

Flashback end:□□○○□□

No. Getting my humanity back is not possible, not with this state of my brain anyway.

Please. When will it be?

"Kiyotaka? Are you coming?"

Suzune was currently putting on her shoes. Did I lose consciousness earlier?

Interesting.

"Yeah sure. Wait for me a minute."

I stood up, my dizziness still there, and put on my shoes at a faster pace.

Although I can't cope with this unexpected illness, it should work after a while.

My adaptability is strong anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem here either.

Only one thing gives me a headache, the heat at the moment...

"Are you sure you're all right, Kiyotaka?"

"Yes, of course..."

She seems unnecessarily worried. Slowly she should stop doubting my abilities.

It's getting really annoying with the dizziness...
.
.
.
He slowly stood up and put on his shoes as well.

What a zombie...

"You're really sure you want to come?"

"Yeah...I'll be fine, Suzune."

The sleep deprivation is starting to show, not noticeable to anyone who doesn't know him, but if you know his voice and the way he moves.

Then you can immediately tell that he is slowing down and becoming more unsteady.

I took his hand, which was nevertheless freezing cold in the middle of summer.

The human body is not designed and built to get a maximum of four hours of sleep and to be at peak physical performance at 35°C+ on an island in high summer.

In addition...he is also younger than the rest here, which really hurts my heart to see him suffering all the time.

"Horikita-san! And...Ayanokōji-kun? Are you okay?"

Amikura greeted both of us first. She immediately noticed his different manner.

"Um...Everything is fine Amikura-san..."

Hmph! He never used honorfics with me, but he suddenly did with her!

"Uhhhh....You really seem to be a bit sleepy. It's great anyway, we're going for coffee anyway!"

No, not great. Doesn't Shibata, the most athletic of them all from Class B, understand how exhausting it can be for a person to do so much at once in this heat?

Watanabe and Ichinose remained rather quiet, obviously noticing his sleep deprivation.

It doesn't help to ask where there is an obvious problem anyway.

We all went for a coffee together, of course I could hardly concentrate on the conversations, Kiyotaka drank his coffee, gained some energy but still remained very lifeless.

"Yooo! Ayanokōji, I'll have to watch this challenge with you and Ishizaki! Hmmm...I wonder who will win."

He signed in and it's probably all over the place now. Watanabe brought it up right here already, which made Ichinose, Amikura and Shibata very curious.

Well, this challenge really came out of nowhere too.

"Well, if you look at it realistically, I think it's going to be close, but without wanting to offend you Ayanokōji, I think Ishizaki has a better chance."

Shibata is right where he is right. With too little sleep and regeneration, it is not common for him to lose strength, movement, awareness, memory and intellect.

This means that a fit Ishizaki, who has been resting for 5 days, should realistically win without any problems.

But we should no longer underestimate Kiyotaka, his physical strength is unbeatable in our class at least.

Maybe Koenji should have a chance, but a Kiyotaka with this build and speed should really have no problems.

"Hmm? Shibata you obviously know about sports, but so far we haven't really seen either of them in action, have we?", Amikura added.

"That seems to be true, but Shibata is also right.  So far, from what we've seen of their physical make-up, Ishizaki should stand a much better chance."

I wouldn't be so sure Ichinose... The guy who just fell asleep on my shoulder has by far the best and most muscular body.

Not that I have a subjective muscle fetish, but you can only look at it objectively.

"Did the guy really fall asleep?" asked Watanabe.

"Looks like it."

"I'm sorry, but I think I'll have to leave early."

I kicked Kiyotaka on the foot and pressed him until he finally woke up.

"Where are we?"

Yep. He's regained consciousness.

"Never mind, Kiyotaka, you just fell asleep. I suggest you go to your room and lie down."

Of course, it was also a pleasure for me to be able to cancel this meeting, because I really didn't feel like seeing Class-B again.

He and I made our way to the rooms.
.
.
.
Am I being taken by a girl right now?

I just can't remember anything... How?

The only thing I could remember was getting on a bus...

And seeing this girl...

Huh?

I looked at my mobile phone. Six months have passed since I got on the bus.

But I can't remember the last half year at all.

This girl still hasn't told me her name. But why is she holding my hand, where is she taking me and where am I?

"Where are you taking me?"

"In my room. You don't seem to have slept a bit in the last few days, you're obviously not really well."

"Ahh okay..."

Meanwhile, I went through the list of my contacts.

I read so many names, but I couldn't really place any of them.

Something seems to be going on at the moment.

News: Ishizaki has officially set the time for tomorrow's event at 14:30, and the referee is also known! Yahiko Totsuya.

What? When I read through the entire rulebook again, I understand a lot about this school system.

Class points, normal private points. Hmm.

Class-D '470 CP'.

Interesting. This school does not assess it according to the performance of the students, but the overall performance of the class.

A ranking system. I was assigned class-D. The lowest rank.

"Kiyotaka. Lie down, I'll make you tea when you wake up."

"Thank you but what is your name again?"

"Is that how you treat your friend who worries so much about you? I'll even make you some tea. Please be a little grateful."

"I am serious. Who are you?"

"It's not time to make jokes."

Just before her hand reached my forehead, I intercepted it. A protective mechanism.

"Huh? Kiyotaka are you okay?"

"I'm going to ask you this one last time. Who are you?"

She froze, a state of shock entering her.

You could see the rapid movements in her hand, what is also called trembling among other things.

"Kiyotaka! You're scaring me! Stop it!"

"Who are you and why are you calling me by name? Do we have a relationship with each other?"

The expressions of fear from her piled up. She took a few steps back. I also got up from the bed.

"Yes we did! Have you lost your memory?! If so, let me tell you something about me. My name is Suzune Horikita."

"That's it?"

"Hmph!"

Her pouting was really sweet. But the situation I'm in is still completely foreign to me.

I'm in top shape but I'm supposed to rest? This woman in front of me seems to have no idea about me.

"Um...Horikita, tell me everything you know about this shuke. I seem to have lost all my memory. Well, not everything, just the last few months are missing."

"U-our relationship... Do you have a girlfriend?"

Do I have a girlfriend? What kind of stupid question is that?

"No. I don't remember starting a romantic relationship with anyone."

She fell to her knees. Suzune seems really stupid.

"You don't remember anything?"

"Well. That's wrong. I can remember very well yesterday, the day before and so on. You were just tricked."

"You idiot!!!"

She poked me in the stomach and I got a compass point rammed into my arm, as I usually do when I do idiotic things.

"You idiot!!! I would have even believed you! What was that for anyway?!"

"Oh nothing, just didn't feel like listening to your boring conversation. But well, it's going according to plan, so far everyone really believes Ishizaki will win. My app shows only one bet for me and 11 for Ishizaki. That single bet is, as expected, you."

Of course, this was a really stupid and creative way to scare her and end this boring conversation.

"Aha...next time you'd better watch your creativity. But you were right. Now you have to defeat Ishizaki. Good luck with that."

"Oh come on, Suzu. You keep underestimating me."

"E-Eh?! What did you call me?!"

"Anyway, I'd like to go back to bed."

A/N: Bro Horikita got played here soooo badly lmao. Next chapter is Ishibro vs Kiyo. Also next challenge from Kiyo will get announced in next few chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.1K 23
Due to popular demand and requests, I have finally decided to do it. Thanks to @Exotic_Animator for making this story. It's hasn't been updated for a...
4.3K 256 3
I've made a joke about creating this story and found it interesting enough for me to create yet another story again. This story will be shorter than...
7.1K 351 7
During the Entrance Ceremony in the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing Highschool gymnasium, a massive spell of light appeared throughout the gymn...
22.1K 1K 9
Ayanokouji is no longer the perfect human, his father wanted him to be. Due to the stress of the White Room, Ayanokouji developed dissociative identi...