Earth or Fursona?

By Nata_KARU

In the modern world, humans are the ones in control and live all over the planet. Living on all continents al... More

Intro
Opening
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Y/N L/N's Bio
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Loona Lemon
Chapter 21
Opening 2/Season 2 start
Season 2 Preview
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 18

1K 43 11
By Nata_KARU

Morning came the next day and things went as usual, but Y/N was isolating himself further from everyone. However, it was somewhat difficult with Yuriko as she was rather stubborn, rather Y/N couldn't really force himself to tell her to back off but managed somewhat. As soon as school was over each day, Y/N bolted home and threw himself into his training not wanting to be around them any more than what was needed. Apart from his usual training methods, he started to practice different breathing methods that he could recall from his world. Right now, he needs to get all kinds of advantages that he can while pushing himself to the absolute limits of his strength if he wants to have a chance in living in this world. 

While he was at school, he sensed that someone was watching him but he didn't really care. There were times that he went to the school library sitting in a secluded area reading various kinds of books. Of course, he did get into a few fights with the upperclassmen who thought he was a weakling but were sorely given a proper beat down.

Right now, he was laying on the school rooftop skipping class as he didn't feel like going to it.

Y/N: I'm seriously getting bored attending school right now. Yet I got to deal with it for another 2 years or so. *sighs* I fucking hate this shit.

???: Skipping class, huh?

Y/N sat up wondering who it was that spoke to him. Though when he did, he was a bit suprised to see who it was but didn't show it.

Y/N 'thought': And there is the ANIME CLICHE!!! The childhood friend finally shows up after so long. Bust out the happy joyful party streamers, music, and whatever because this should be a really happy moment. Said utterly irritated. Yeah, not fucking happening.

???: Not gonna say anything?

Y/N: Were you expecting me to be happy? Sorry but not gonna happen. Said as he lay back down.

???: Wow. Way to be an asshole.

Y/N: Thank you for the lovely compliment! Please continue doing so, so I can feel even better about my life. Said waving his hand in the air. What, you want a damn cookie or something as a reward.

???: Oh ha ha. Jeez, I bet you don't even remember me.

Y/N: With fur like yours, along with the red-colored eyes, you are obviously Loona, who is the girl I saved from some dickags a long time ago....in a galaxy far far away. Said in a sarcastic tone.

Loona's eye twitched in annoyance as she folded her arms feeling rather irritated.

Y/N: Wait, hold up! I sense that you are utterly pissed off at me for what I just said, corrrrrrrrrrrrect!!! Said as he pointed at her. By all means, I know I'm right but I just wanna hear it from you, mut.

Loona: Are you seriously trying to act like a total jackass?

Y/N: Oh come on isn't it fucking obvious? Clearly, I am so you can just leave me the hell alone. Besides, shouldn't you be in class doing whatever?

Loona: Well shouldn't you bitch boy?

Y/N's eye twitched in annoyance hearing this which Loona noticed.

Loona: Not gonna say anything 'cause you're too much of a pussy to say anything to me in person. Said smirking. Like a crybaby bitch boy.

Y/N: Go chew on a bone, stupid dog.

This seems to piss her off as she walked up to him and slammed her foot on his stomach. Y/N wheezed feeling this as he started to cough before gasping for air.

Loona: Oops, sorry about that. Said smirking.

Y/N glared at her utterly pissed.

Y/N: Why you.

He shoved her foot off of him as he got up.

Y/N: The FUCK is your problem!!

Loona: My problem!?!? What about you?! Acting like a total fucking jerk!!

Y/N: Oh jeez, I'm SOOOO sorry Loona that I'm not fucking jumping for joy after being reunited with you after so long. Sarcastically.

Loona: You know, you could at least be a little happy and not a fucking asshole!!

Y/N: Well my fucking bad that I'm not showing that I'm happy!!!! Oh, wait, how about this?

He spun around on the ball of his right foot putting on a fake smile.

Y/N: Oh hey Loona!! It's soo good to see you again. How have you been?

Loona: FUCK YOU!!!!

She decked him in the face breaking his nose as he staggered back. Y/N took a second to gather himself feeling utterly pissed as blood dripped from his nose.

Y/N: Oooooooooh, you fucking bitch.

Loona: Oh what? Gonna cry? I bet you don't got.

Before she could finish her sentence, Y/N returned the favor decking her in the face as she fell back. She looked up at him seeing that he had a rather cocky smirk on his face.

Y/N: I'm not afraid to deck a woman in the face. Espically the BITCHY ONES!!!!!!

Loona growled at him in anger before charging at him. Sure enough, the two of them got into a rather intense fight as both of them were unbelievably pissed off at each other. Y/N and Loona went back and forth exchanging blows not really caring if they were at school or not as they just wanted to beat the other into the ground. Loona tried to bite down on Y/N with her sharp teeth but Y/N was able to avoid her attempts while mocking her.

Y/N: Oh what's wrong doggy? Those fangs won't work if ya can't bite me!!!

Loona: Keep talking asshole!!! I'll bite your damn dick off!!!

Y/N: Bitch I like to see you fucking try!!! Bet you bite the dicks off of all of the guys after you fuck them!!!

Loona: Not like you could EVEN GET LAID!!! Cause you probably don't have one!!!!!

Y/N: FUCK YOU, FAT BITCH!!!!

Loona shouted at him as their fight became even more intense, to the point of them drawing blood. Just as they were going to continue, Kyoko appeared between them stopping the two of them.

Kyoko: Just what are the two of you doing? Said rather annoyed.

Y/N and Loona froze in their place as they looked away. Kyoko let go of them and she looked at both of them rather coldly.

Kyoko: There is no fighting on this campus. Along with skipping class.

Y/N: Bitch dog started it.

Loona: Dickless asshole.

Kyoko: ENOUGH!!! Now sit down!!

Both of them did so, as neither one of them wanted to piss her off even further.

Kyoko: Would one of you care to explain what exactly happen that lead to the two of you trying to kill each other?

Y/N: She started by disturbing my nap.

Loona: Bullshit. You weren't napping.

Y/N: Well I was TRYING to nap, bitch.

Loona: What was that?!

Y/N: You heard me!!!

With a quick motion, Kyoko bashed Y/N and Loona over the head leaving a nasty bump on their heads.

Kyoko: Enough!! Honestly, I knew you had some trouble Loona but to get into a fight with Y/N. Well, I can't say I'm suprised given how stubborn you've grown, Y/N.

Y/N grumbled with annoyance as did Loona.

Kyoko: As punishment, BOTH of you will be cleaning and reorganizing the scroll lockers along with reporting for meal duty for a whole week, starting tomorrow.

Loona and Y/N: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!?!

Y/N: Why the hell am I getting punished with this stupid dog!!!!!

Loona: That's just stupid!!! I refuse to work with this dickless asshole for a week!!!

Y/N and Loona: THE FUCK YOU CALL ME!!!!!! budding heads.

Kyoko: Shall I make it a whole month with the addition of cleaning the gym as well?

Both of them quickly fell silent as they looked away utterly annoyed by this.

Kyoko: Good. Now get back to class now. Am I clear?

Loona: Yes ma'am.

Y/N: Yeah yeah whatever.

The two of them started to head back to class. Y/N elbowed her which she returned twice as much slowly getting back into a fight.

Kyoko: NO FIGHTING!!!! CLASS NOW!!!

Loona and Y/N: Y-Yes ma'am!!

Sure enough, the two of them bolted back to class as Kyoko watched them leave. After they left, she let out a sigh while shaking her head.

Kyoko: Just how much trouble is he gonna cause? He's really been acting rather hostile lately to everyone he meets. 

After the talk she had with him about Moro, he's been acting rather aggressively to anyone who tries to approach him along with getting into more fights lately. She's tried various things to help cheer him up but nothing worked which made her feel terrible. Reiko and Jazmin tried helping him as well at him but nothing worked. Despite their efforts, it only seems to only irritate him even more.

Aside from this, the demon that is inside of Y/N notices these things as he tried to take over several times, some of which he nearly succeeded. However, Y/N was able to suppress him each time but nearly lost control of the recent attempt that his inner demon tried. Each time that this happened, Kumatetsu reported this to Kyoko as it only made her to be even more concerned.

The rest of the school day went by as it did with Y/N being extremely annoyed after what happened with Loona. When the day was finally over, he ran out of the school bolting home, got his training gear and went to his training, and threw himself into his training but wearing some weighted gear. With how angry he was, it gave him a boost of adrenaline for his training.

Y/N: Damn that annoying lousy fucking mut!!! SHE SERIOUSLY PISSE ME OFF!!!!!! Shouting as he punched a training post.

He continued to do this not stopping even for a second. As he punched the post, his knuckles started to bleed through the gloves he had on but didn't care. After a few moments, he stopped punching the post before spinning around and easily breaking the post with a powerful kick sending the top half of it flying. Sweat poured down from his forehead as he was gasping for air while taking off the weighted gear that he had on his wrists.

Y/N: I doubt that I'll get that superhuman speed in those anime shows but who the fuck cares. Next time someone tried to fight me, I'll fucking snap their neck.

The weights dropped from his wrists rubbing them to ease the pain.

Y/N: The sooner I graduate from that damn school, the sooner I can go into hiding as a damn thief. No way am I gonna live an easy life.

After calming down, he did some stretches to relax his body and muscles. Once he finished, he looked at his stuff as an idea came to his mind.

Y/N: Since I can wall climb while using chakra or whatever, it could be a possibility that I can use the Rasengan and Chidori.  Though I doubt that it'll be as affected as it is in the anime.

He looked at his hands for a moment before clenching them.

Y/N: Let's see if I can pull it off.

He took a long deep breath as he cleared his mind while closing his eyes. While he did this, he visualized pouring a pitching of water into a glass with the pitcher being him and the glass his clone. Slowly, he brought his hands in front of him performing a hand sign he copied from the anime show Naruto.

Y/N: Shadow Clone...Jutsu.

When he said this, two clouds of smoke appear on both sides of him. He kept his mind focused on the visual that he had in his mind hoping that this time it was going to work. This time, he felt as though he actually pulled it off but when he looked at the clones...needless to say it was another and complete failure. At first, he didn't do anything seeing the clones of him being a failure before he shouted at the top of his lungs, scaring some of the animals near him.

Y/N: ANOTHER DAMN FAILURE!!!!

He punched the nearest tee with all his might, not caring that it was a rather large tree. After his fist connected, Y/N gritted his teeth feeling that his hand hurting quite a bit.

Y/N: Sonuvabitch. Said holding his wrist. Fucking stupid thing to do.

???: Hehehe, having fun there, partner?

Y/N felt his entire body freeze up as he could feel his inner demon trying to take control again.

Y/N: You again. Said placing his hand over his eye.

Demon: Hehehehe, why do you insist on doing this pointless training? You know that nothing you do is going to change.

Y/N: Like I need to hear that coming from you. I'm...not letting you take control!

Demon: That so? Just how long can you keep this up!?!? Eventually, you are going to have to accept the fact that you'll need my power!!!

Y/N: I don't care about what you say. I refuse to let you take control!! I'd rather die before that happens!!!

Demon: HAHAHAHAHAH!!! I'll admit you have some guts saying that but it doesn't matter what you say!!! Even if you want to die, I'll just use that as a chance to take control!!!!

Y/N: LIKE HELL I'LL LET THAT HAPPEN!!!!!!

Suddenly, a massive gust of energy surged into him easily suppressing his demon. He staggered back a bit as he collapsed onto his knees gasping for air.

Y/N: W.....What...was that?

He slowly got to his feet looking at his hands. This was the first time he ever felt something happen to him. Seeing things like in shows was something but actually being the one to experience it was something that he couldn't describe. His mind was completely baffled as he had utterly no idea what caused this but then something came into his mind. Looking down, he saw that his necklace had a slight shine to it as he had a rough idea of what happened.

Y/N: No....did...Moro do something if she gave me this?

He looked around trying to see if Moro was nearby but didn't see her.

Y/N: Whatever that was...I can't tell if it was a good or bad thing. I better head back home for now.

He gathered his things as he headed back home. Once he got home, he cleaned himself off, did his homework, and ate dinner before going to sleep.

As for the following week, Loona and Y/N had to deal with their punishment of cleaning and reorganizing the scroll lockers and meal duty which was an utter nightmare for both of them. Of course, the way Y/N would put it is...

Y/N: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT!!!!!

Both Y/N and Loona were busy cleaning the scroll lockers which was an unbelievably difficult task. It was like a library that hasn't been properly taken care of in months as there was a good amount of dust everywhere.

Y/N: HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO CLEAN THIS DAMN PLACE IN A WHOLE WEEK MUCH LESS ORGANIZE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!

Loona: Quit your whining. If you're gonna be a bitch about it then just leave!!

Y/N: Pffff, and leave a dog like you to clean this place up? You'd probably screw it all up after the first day.

Loona: Are you trying to pick a fight with me?

Y/N: Oh no no no no. Pffff yeah. Said smugly.

Loona growled at him in anger as both of them glared at each other. However, they chose to not get into a fight and started to clean the area. As they got started to clean the area, Y/N moved some of the scrolls while Loona cleaned the dust off. Neither one of them spoke as they made great progress. Just as Y/N was moving some of the scrolls, he tripped on something causing him to fall, causing some of the dust to fly into the air.

Y/N: AGH!!! I GOT IT IN MY EYES!!!!! Said as he coughed. AH GOD DAMNIT AND NOW I'VE INHALED IT!!!! FUCK THIS SHIT!!!

Loona was cleaning in a different area and saw this as she couldn't help but laugh, finding it rather amusing.

Loona: Karma's a bitch, ain't it? Said smiling.

Y/N: Oh fuck off. Just don't screw up anything.

Loona: Hehehe, yeah yeah.

Y/N grumbled to himself as he cleaned the dust off of him. They continued to clean the scroll lockers while remaining silent between them. As they cleaned the room, Y/N took a moment to think things over.

Y/N 'thought': Man, I'm really turning into those fuckheads I despise so much back in my world. Though I can't really tell if the jerks here are worse than the ones back home. I mean yeah with all the shit I've been through, anyone would act in a similar manner. Yet if I lash out at the wrong person, I'll seriously screw a whole lot of things. Not just for myself by for the Usagi clan as well. *sighs* I'm seriously a total asshole to everyone.

They finished cleaning as much as they can on the first day before they headed home. As they walked home, Loona looked at Y/N for a moment before looking away.

Loona: Hey.

Y/N: What?

Loona: Look, I wanna say...

Y/N: Saaaaay what?

Loona: I.....I'm sorry.

Y/N looked at her rather confused by this.

Y/N: For what?

Loona: Acting like...a bitch to you. It's been rather rough over the last few years for me.

He remained silent as he felt rather guilty.

Y/N 'thought': God damn it. Why does this shit happen to me? I mean yeah making a girl sad is one thing but an anthropomorphic female furry just makes things even worse.

Y/N sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Y/N: I-It's fine. Honestly, I've been through some rough shit myself. A whole lot more than anyone should ever go through.

Loona: Seriously? Said looking at him.

Y/N: Yeah. Look just forget about it, alright. All we got to do is deal with this punishment for a week. After that, we can go back to doing things that we want.

Loona: Yeah, I guess. Though....we're still friends...right?

Y/N remained silent as he didn't know how to properly answer that. She waited for him to answer, growing rather anxious.

Loona: Hey, you ok?

Y/N: Honestly, I don't care if you want me as a friend or not. Regardless, I won't stop helping you when you need it. If you can make other friends, then that's fine. I mean...you probably saw all the shit I've gotten into fights with th upperclassmen. A real piece of shit I am.

Loona: Y/N.

Y/N: Honestly, once I graduate, I'll just probably just vanish into obscurity never to be seen again. Nothing more than a myth.

Loona: What? Why would you want to do that? What about those two sisters you got, Reiko and Jazmin?

Y/N: They're part of the Usagi clan and while I am a part of that, I'm nothing more than a disgusting freak taken in. While they deserve all the recognition and praise they deserve, I got the short end. I mean, I don't have any value to them or to anyone else.

Loona was shocked to hear this as she felt utterly hurt by this but also rather sad for him.

Y/N: It doesn't matter what I say or whatever, I'm nothing more than a freak plain and simple.

Loona: No you're not! You're not-.

Y/N: Just stop it. I don't want to hear it.

Loona fell silent as she didn't know what to say. They walked for a bit before heading in separate directions. Loona stopped as she watched Y/N go in one direction.

Loona: Wait, Y/N.

Y/N: Don't worry about me, I'll be just fine on my own. I've survived this long so I can handle these next years without a problem. Just go live your life or whatever. I'll be supporting you, however, I can. Later.

Loona wanted to say something while reaching out to him, but her words fell short. She simply watched him leave seeing that he was all alone despite everything he said that he wasn't bothered by it. Even if he wasn't like everyone else in this world, Loona wanted to do whatever she could to help him since he was the one who saved him all those years ago.

Y/N continued to walk home as he sighed feeling rather depressed.

Y/N 'thought': Great. Now I feel even worse than I have been before. Hell, a guy like me just needs to blend into the background and just slowly fade away. It doesn't matter what happens to me. As long as everyone else is able to go on and have a happy life, then that's fine with me. All I want is for everyone else to be happy. I don't need any kind of reward or whatever in return. Besides, who would even want to be with me anyway? I mean, I'm not that good-looking anyway.

He chuckled in amusement at his own joke.

Y/N: I guess I really am no one special and that's just fine with me. Just fade into nothing and become nothing more than a myth. Smiling slightly. Hehehe, talk about totally lame. I mean, it's just obvious. Someone like me really doesn't belong here. Just an odd thing out of place and once gone, no one will ever remember that I ever existed.

He looked at the ground as he continued to head home. However, what he didn't know is that Jazmin was following him after seeing him and Loona leaving school. She was leaning against a wall nearby as she overheard everything he said. Her hair was covering her eyes as she gripped the handle on her back tightly with tears falling from her face.

Jazmin: You....idiot.

She knew that he was hurting but hearing what he said, utterly devastated her.

End Chapter

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a comment telling me what you think or a vote if you liked it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579 95 61
"Let me prove to you I am unlike them." Thousands of years ago, there was a faraway land called Oceanum Collis. Many different people lived among eac...
2.9K 142 13
Grant Alan awakens and finds himself in the year 9123, thousands of years into the future, where the world had been taken over by other beings. Unfor...
755 14 62
Across the world, there are mysterious yet sacred artifiacts that are noted as "Wonders", an ancient civilisation has left behind seven wondrous arti...
38 1 26
Kala had always thought of herself as normal, but when the world ended, cleansed by a power most would fail to understand, she realized she was far f...