Only a Smile? Young Shanks x...

By DaSimps

When the Roger pirates find a barrel which they assume is filled with sake and food, they where in a hell of... More

1-A barrel?
2- Enter Shanks and Buggy!
3- Part of the Crew?!
4 - New Old Clothes!!
5- Part 1 Pranks on the Oro Jackson!!
6- Part 2 Y/n pov Pranks on the Oro Jackson!!
7- Part 3 Buggy pov Pranks on the Oro Jackson!!
8- Part 4 Shanks's pov Pranks on the Oro Jackson!!
9- Part 5 Pranks on the Oro Jackson!!
11- we're dating. YOU'RE WHAT??! we're dat- *faints* BUGGY!!
12- Approaching Island number 1 and bestie drama!!
13- Date Time!!~
14- The dress!!
15- The sword and massive argument!!
16- Poor Shanks... Y/n's driving him crazy...
17- Punishment for the Scaredy Boys
18- Bracelets and Dramatics
19- Cuddles!!~
20- A party?
21- Adult Jokes (Filler)
22- Operation Information is a F*cking Go!!!
23- Money Money Money, Must be Funny, In the Rich Man's World...
~Birthday Special~
24- Was that a panic attack?? Idk...
25- New power [Unlocked]!
26- Time Stoppy Wapowy Yayyyee I'm-still-alivey Thingy!
27- Shoving Explosions Down Throats is Fun!
28- Secret Agent Spy Mission
29- A Green Blob of Moss? *Gasp* A Marimo!!
30- A What?!

10- Two best friends in a room, they might kiss, yes they w- I mean!!

1K 26 16
By DaSimps

Last time in Dragon ball z!!

They were in a very small storage room, it could probably only fit a bucket and a mop in there, but instead of a mop 'n' bucket, there was a boy and a girl, the girl pressed against the boy's chest and the boy's arms wrapped around the girl's waist... and both of them were red, really red....

_______________________________________

She looked up at the red head, face cheeks redder than his hair, she slightly moved back, putting half her weight on the door, getting as much space between them as she could, even though she was failing magnificently and tried not to look at him by looking back down towards the floor.

Her hands reached towards the lock, about to open it, when her face went pale with realisation... the door was locked, the lock wasn't coming undone, She and her crush were in the same room, they can't open the door, SHE WAS IN THE SAME ROOM AS HER CRUSH WITH NEARLY NO SPACE BETWEEN THEM AND THE DOOR IS LOCKED FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG UNTIL SOMEONE FINDS THEM?!?!?!?

"I-is the door stuck??...." Shanks asked, hearing the door click but not being opened, he turned nearly as pale as Y/n after receiving a nod from the younger individual, he felt his heart beating at 1000 beats per second.

An uncomfortable silence filled the oh-so-small room.

"U-mmm, well this is awkward....." Shanks said with a small nervous chuckle, trying to break the silence. His face was even redder than Y/n's and he looked like he was about a second away from internally combusting.

'Oh.... my gosh.... what have I done for you to punish me, god?!?!? Why her of all people?!? Heck! Even Buggy would be better than her!!' Shanks thought as tears comically fell down his face while Y/n tilted her head in confusion, wondering why he was crying.

'I haven't brushed my teeth, yet!!!! And she's so close to my face!!' And the tears fell harder and faster, now the girl he was embracing was really starting to get worried now. Little did Shanks know, his breath was completely fine and he was worried about nothing... He's so overdramatic sigh.

"Shanks?? What's wrong?? I know this isn't quite the most ideal situation we want to be in, but we'll get out at some point!! Don't worry!" It's safe to say Y/n read him completely wrong.

"O...k..." he said, angling his face up high so she can't smell his breath. His grip around her waist tightened as he looked at her face, he wanted to squeeze her and kiss her face all over, but he restrained himself, really not wanting to be seen as a creep to his crush.

"W-what do we do now, then?? While we're waiting...." he asked, peering down at her red face.

"Sigh I dunno..." she answered, placing her hands on Shanks's chest and putting her head in the space between them with a heavy blush on her face, but her back and neck was really starting to hurt from laying on the door

"Uhm....Y/n?.... what are you doing!???" Shanks asked, his eyes were wide and his face was beet root red, he could feel Y/n's breath fanning his shirt to his chest.

"Oh! Sorry!! It was starting to hurt from laying on the door!.. I can get off, if you want...." she lifted her head off his torso and was about to take her hands off as well, but her head was pushed back on to him by the latter's hands.

"NO!!" He said, earning a tilted head and wide eyes "I-I mean... you can stay there, I don't mind..." he continued, looking away in embarrassment, a small blush evident on his face cheeks.

"Oh!! Thank you, Shanks!" Y/n replied with a slight blush and a closed-eye smile. Said boy peeked an eye over slightly to look at her, before his blush could deepen, he turned his eyes in a different direction.

He rested his hand on the back of Y/n's head and leaned on the wall, then slowly he slid down it, (THE WALL!! You dirty minders....) bringing Y/n down as well until he was sitting on the floor, cross-legged with Y/n on his lap, straddling him. Her body was turned towards Shanks and her face turned into spirals with her face redder than ever seen before.

"Sh-Shanks?!?!?! What-" the blushing girl started, only to be interrupted by Shanks putting a finger on her lips.

"I-I figured we'd be in here for a while and our legs would hurt, so now we can sit down..." Shanks said, covering his red face with his spare hand.

'Her lips are so soft...' he subconsciously thought as he stared at them through his fingers on his face while he slowly took his hand off her mouth, blushing when he realised she saw him staring and was tilting her head.

"Shanks... I..."

Y/n moved forward, closer to Shanks, both of their fronts where touching now and she gazed up at him longingly, making eye contact. She reached her hand forward to touch his face, while both of them slowly moved their heads closer to each other.

They closed their eyes as each others faces where approaching their own, Y/n moved her other hand more upward until it was resting on his upper chest.

She lifted herself up a bit so they could get even closer, their lips slowly grazed each other and Shanks moved his hand to behind her head, keeping her in place when he pushed his lips on to her's, Y/n pressed her eyes shut even harder as his other hand slithered to her waist, still keeping their lips together.

BANG!!!!!!

The two teens separated quickly as they heard a loud bang and felt light filling the small cleaning room.

Y/n swiftly turned her head around as Shanks, who was in front of her, was already glaring at the evil person who ruined their short moment of bliss.

And there he was... the now most evilest creature in the entire universe in Shanks's book.

Stupid f*cking Ricko....

That's who it was, the louda*s pain that can't seem to keep his mouth shut, was gaping at the two younger individuals, his mouth shaped as an O.

Shanks looked as if he was about to commit murder, he wanted to pull all that yellow hair that grew on his head straight out by the roots, and chop his fingers and toes off, one by one, then force him to eat them.

His arm instinctively wrapped around Y/n's waist as she continued looking at the nastiest man Shanks ever knew... (He's rlly gonna hold a grudge on him for the rest of his life, isn't he?...)

"Who are you??" The youngest of the three asked the oldest, he closed his wide mouth and cleared his throat "I... am... RICKO!! One of the best person on this ship!"
"He means he's one of the worst..." Shanks whispered in to Y/n's ear, his hot breath fanning against her neck, causing it to get goosebumps as she giggled at his input.

"And, you must be Y/n, am I right or am I right?"
"Your'e right! Giggles it's nice to meet you!" She said, unintentionally feeding Ricko's big a*s ego.
"It would be nice to meet you as well, if it was a different situation, but I'm not really one to want to watch p***, especially between two minors..." he grimaced at the thought while the two teens became electric red, Y/n buried her head in Shanks's chest from embarrassment as said boy was scowling at Ricko, swearing to himself he would kill him one day.

Shanks slowly stood up, slipping his hands under Y/n's knees and back, and he pushed Ricko out of the doorway, walking to his room while carrying Y/n bridal style as Ricko was smirking, watching them go, as the girl hid her face in her hands.

_______________________________________

Uwahhhh!! I'm finally done!! I hope u like this chapter!! Pls comment and give some feedback on how I'm doing and what I should improve!!

I got so sidetracked when I was making this... Also, I made bath bombs at school!! I'll put a picture nxt chapter on how it went!

And and and!! I drew a picture of Y/n!! Pls ignore the eyes.. they look TERRIBLE!!

I hope u like it!! It's not very good😢... I drew it in the middle of making this chapter!

Have a good day/afternoon/night!!
Bye bye!!💖💖

Words:1462

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.7K 80
[ Reincarnated ff] " One Piece ? Seems like i have heard that words before ?" Cha y/n who had an accident is now reincarnated to a world of an anime...
1.7K 142 21
(some warning's so please be advised ⚠️⚠️ 😁 don't read this if you are uncomfortable that's all this is also just for like huhuh) A girl who's been...
21.3K 396 52
Y/n has always been an amazing daughter,always been loved and taken care of, till tragedy hits, destiny puts her to live with another boy as unfortun...
153K 3.8K 25
Friendship, love, trust, happiness, pain, darkness and sadness all in one. A beautiful, young girl named Sky Marvell was rescued by the Strawhat cre...