Omega...I Love You ❤️

By gameover3636

Let's read and enjoy how love between mafia King and cute omega blooms....😘 yizhan omegaverse English fanfic... More

characters
chapter -1
chapter -2
characters update
chapter -3
chapter -4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter -7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16

chapter 12

2K 109 6
By gameover3636

Wei wuxian wake up by hearing wangji sound.
Wangji,"wake up wuxian,get ready for trip."

Wei wuxian blinked his eyes cutely.wangji's mind was in heaven,on seeing such a cutie in morning.But his face is always stoic.He decided something in his mind.

Wuxian goes and freshen up .The couple bid good bye and get on the car.

Time skip>>>>>

_____

Wangji and wuxian landed on the airport in Himachal Pradesh, India.The tour guide take them to the taxi.The taxi starts and move through the beautiful land.The seceneries outside the way is breathtaking.

Beautiful river ,snow claded mountain .....
There is no word to explain the beauty of nature.xingchen knows that Wei wuxian likes natural beauty . wuxian likes woods,rivers, waterfalls and so on.

Wei wuxian amazingly looked everything.wuxian never goes any trip family.jiang family always busy with work and schedule.since he is an omega,they don't allow him for trips with friends.

Wangji looks at wuxian.wuxian doesn't pay much attention to wangji after arriving here.He always look outside.

The taxi reaches the resort they booked .soon workers help them to carry luggage.Tgey slowly walks through the stone paved path.

Soon they arrived room,a large spacious room with king sized bed.wei wuxian moves the curtain,he saw a beautiful stream through the glass window.

Wangji unpack the luggages.wei wuxian and wangji doesn't talk any thing.There is an awaked situation between them.To erase this situation, Wei wuxian started to talk with wangji

Wuxian,"hmm...hh ...what shall l call you?
Wangji,"you call me lan zhan."
Wuxian,"lan zhan...."
Wangji,"lan zhan is my birth name"
Wuxian,"ohh...then you can call me Wei Ying   this is my birth name."
Wangji,"mmm"
Wuxian,"Are you always like this,few words."
Wangji,"mm"

Wuxian,"But when you helped me in that 
accident,you talk more words .But now you seem doesn't interest in talking me."

Wangji,"it's not like wuxia...no Wei Ying."

Wuxian,"But I feel you try to make distance between us.can I ask a question sincerely?"

Wangji,"Mm"

Wuxian straight forwardly asked."lanzhan,why you dislike me?"

Wangji,"l don't dislike Wei Ying."

Wuxian,"Then,do you like me?"

Wangji look towards the Wei wuxian face.There eyes were locked.They were in trance.

Suddenly,loud sound of gun shoots heard. wangji become alert. wuxian moves towards wangji.wangji held wuxian hand tightly.wangji takes gun from his bag. wuxian fears. Wangji slowly opened the door ,He can see some chineese men and some natives.wangji looked at there coat and identify the symbol.It is the nie mafia members.He understand that he and Wei Ying were targets.since they are going to honeymoon they doesn't bring any body guards.wangji take his phone and started to call.But the call is not connecting.Wangji feels bad.

Wangji gives one gun to wuxian and said,"use if there is need."
Wuxian nodded.wangji holds Wei wuxian hand and move towards the back door.wangji know that he cannot fight them them now.
Wuxian,"lan zhan who are they?"
Wangji,"They were nie mafia members.keep quiet."
Wangji help wuxian to climb down the stairs.He heard someones boots sound.He hold wuxian hand and started to run.It's evening time about five .He see the stream and woods opposite it.He cross the stream.it was small stream.
Wuxian,"where are we going."
Wangji didn't reply.

Wangji move towards the direction of Forest.he moves forward .After half hour,only trees can be seen.

Wangji takes his phone and called.But call is not connecting.He asks for Wei wuxian's phone and started calling.But call is not connecting.
Wangji understand that they are trapped.Nie men must connect mobile jammer in this area.
Wangji,"shit ..."
Wangji clenched his fist.
The weather is almost cold .Wei wuxian started to feel cold.
Wuxian,"what happened?"
Wangji,"mobile are blocked by mobile jammer. signals are not available."
Wuxian,"what we do now?"

________

Nie mingjue,"Don't you catch them?"

Nie yang,"no,they escaped from resort. They must be gone to forest.that is the only place they can go.we connect mobile jammers in the ten kilometres range.They won't able to call for help.our men are going to forest to catch them.

Nie mingjue,"Hurry up,catch them before the next morning.kill that omega.I only want lan Wangji."

Nie yang,"ok boss."

He cut the call.He smirks ,now lan wangji you are under my mercy.

____
____
____

Now what will happen to them?

--------
please forgive my grammatical mistakes. please support me.

______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 596 17
In which Omega Wei Wuxian meets Supreme Alpha Lan Wangji, and one of the greatest love stories began. I do not own The untamed or Mo Dao Zu Shi. I o...
59.2K 2.8K 17
ln this story lan wangji try to hide his marriage from family.His father is very strict.He was very afraid of him.lan wangji has many secrets.badass...
74.2K 4.6K 23
A suddenly orphaned, young and weakened omega like Wei Ying, had little chance of escape when some alphas found him hiding in the very forest that wa...
53K 2.4K 18
This story is a search of our youngsters to find there omega mommy. Let's wait and see who is there omega mommy. How there father and mommy separated...