Prinzessin - KONIG x Ghost x...

By XxBird_78

Working for Task Force 141 has provided tough challenges and even tougher choices as Y/N finds herself being... More

Establish
Training
Shock
Choices
Friendship
Cut
Mission
Chagrin
Resettle
Possessive
Saviors
Fervent
Calm
Premonition
Premonition pt.2
Rectified
Tortured
Duo
Caving
Strings
Distraction
ILY POOKIES
Gone
Change
Presentiment
Quick Note!
Reprisal
Tenacious
IM BACK START RUNNING
Tenacious Pt. 2

Satisfaction

5.4K 146 179
By XxBird_78

A/N: This chapter is long, my bad! I promise you'll enjoy it!

TW: Smut

-"I have a mission for you.-

I sit up in my chair and lean in, anticipating Captain Price's words. I know it has to do with the German soldier I took down the other day. There had to be a reason he was here. There had to be a reason he shot at Ghost and I.

Price clears his throat before speaking

"Yesterday evening a German Soldier...well someones German soldier... scoped Ghost and Y/N out while they were outside. With the information we were able to get off of his phone and this paper here.." He says pointing at the crumbled sheet of paper I found on the soldiers body "...We were able to get some viable intel and track down where he came from. There is a small compound about two hours from here where we think this man stays."

Captain turns to the projector pointing at a small map as well as the photograph of the dead German soldiers leader. He is a bald man with a grimace on his face. He has stubble and an arched nose. Overall he looks like any other common man, the only distinguishing feature would be a large diagonal scar that goes across his nose starting at his eyebrow. "His name is Achim Sauer. He is a terrorist. We believe he sent one of his men out to access our base. He is planning an attack. We are in his backyard and he doesn't like that. That 'German soldier' isn't apart of the German Military, it was one of Sauers men."

"König, Y/N, and Ghost. I need you three to position yourself atop this hill here." He says while pointing to a hill around the compound. "You will take a truck out tomorrow and stop about 5 miles from the compound and proceed on foot to avoid being spotted. This is nothing but a stealth mission to take a headcount and try to get some more intel. Stay low. Stay quiet. Once we have an idea what we are dealing with I can begin planning when we go in and take this fucker out. Sauer has been causing problems around Austria for a couple months now and we've been tracking it closely but since they decided to step on our front door they've pissed me off. I've been in contact with the Austrian and German Government and they have given us the clearing to engage. President Hafner will be by after the mission. After the presidents visit he will be in close contact to send some Soldiers from the Austrian Armed Forces to help handle Sauer. Hafner and the German President want Sauer alive if we can help it."

Price stands up and starts pacing, not like he's nervous but he is obviously thinking through the plan deeply.

"Gaz, Alejandro, and I will be heading about 5 miles north from the compound in a chopper where we believe some weapons, grenades, ammo, yada yada yada, are being stored. We will launch a missile into the building to get the attention of the Soldiers at the compound. Now, a few are going to stay behind. That's where you guys come in.." Price says pointing at the three of us. "I need you three to get your way inside and gather up as much information as you can. You take down whoever you must and you get out. Your asses will be in hot water, so don't stay swimming for long. Is that understood?"

"Yes captain!" We all say in unison.

"Now, after the mission our base is on lockdown. We will be taking shifts patrolling in pairs. I'm calling in a few soldiers from the KorTac Faction to assist with that."

"Perfekt! My old friends!" König says, showing emotion for the first time during the meeting.

"We leave tomorrow at 18:00 (6pm). I'll have everything you need packed up in your truck ready to go by then...Dismissed!"

I stand up and walk out of the mission debriefing room, my head sort of spinning. So that man who I killed wasn't a german soldier at all, he was apart of a terrorist group? I thought deeply as I walked, trying to ensure all the pieces of the puzzle fit in my brain.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to see König. Seeing his eyes made all the previous thoughts of the mission melt away and be replaced by memories of that night in his dorm. How his bulge felt against me, how his whiney voice sounded in my ear, and how his hands felt on my hips.

"Come with me, please." He says before turning around. I follow him closely, and we pass by Ghost and Soap walking in the opposite direction. Soap is talking to Ghost but he isn't listening. He stared me in the eyes as I passed, his eyebrows furrowed. I suddenly felt like a piece of meat that two dogs were both trying to eat at the same time. I just still couldn't tell if I liked the way that felt or not.

I followed König into the armory where he opened a door against the wall and walked into a small office and grabbed a clipboard, paper, and pen. He turned to me and said.
"Captain asked me to take inventory before the mission. Could you help me, Kleines? Bitte?" He asked. His voice was soft and pleading. I don't know if he did it on purpose to try to convince me to help or what but the way his voice sounded made me melt. I nodded and grabbed the clipboard from his hands. He grabbed a clipboard for himself and I walked over to a stack of crates that held the explosives and opened it up. I started counting it and writing the number of each item down in its appropriate spot.

"Hey King, can I ask you a question?" I ask, looking up from the clipboard and over at him. He was counting the various pistols. He turned to me and nodded before looking back and continuing his counting.

"What does that mean? Kleines, I mean." I ask

"uhm..it means 'little one' in German." He answers and I stop counting and let my arm fall limply to my side, causing the clipboard to smack against my thigh.

"König, I'm not even that short. I'm...average..." I huffed

König let out a soft chuckle as he stared at me for a moment and then walked over to me. He stopped less than a foot from me and slowly bent over to make our heads at the same level.

"You're short to me, Y/N." He said. His face was just inches from me and I could see his eyes were creased behind his hood, it was obvious he was smiling. I watched his eyes trail down my face from my eyes to my lips and then back up to my eyes. His eyes drifting to my lips made my legs feel weak.

Kiss me.

Kiss me, please.

I felt my eyes flutter a bit, flustered by his closeness to me. The memories of me and him in his dorm flooded back to my mind like a tidal wave, destroying any ounce of focus I had for anything else in its path. König looked at my lips once again before he stood back up and closed the explosives crate, throwing his clipboard on the shelf next to it, and then he picked me up and set me on the crate. He grabbed the clipboard from my hands and threw it on the shelf with his. He put both of his hands on my knees and spread them apart, stepping in between my legs to close the distance between us.  He put his hand on the back of my neck and placed his thumb on my jaw using it to push my head upwards to meet his gaze.

"So pretty..like an Engel (Angel)."

"König, we need to take inv-"

König placed his finger gently on my mouth "Shhh, liebling (darling). We've got time."

König grabbed my hips and scooted me closer to the edge of the explosives crate and lifted his hood. He cupped my face with his hand, leaned in, and kissed me. Once again, he started soft and sweet. He removed the hand from my face and placed it on my thigh, sliding it up and down slowly. His fingers spread out and grazed my inner thigh for a moment before he stopped. With my eyes closed still kissing him I could hear him remove his gloves and set them down next to me. He started deepening the kiss, becoming more sloppy, fast, and aggressive. I followed his lead, feeling my restraint melt away. My nerves and shyness were starting to take a backseat as desperation and need took the wheel.

His hands trailed off to my pants and started unbuckling my belt and not long after he was fumbling with the button on my jeans. It only took him a moment before they were unbuttoned and my zipper was down.

"If you want to stop just tell me Liebling, I won't be upset." He said as he started pulling my jeans down. I sat back and shifted my weight to my arms as I lifted my hips, making his struggle with my jeans easier. He pulled them off and dropped them to the floor. He returned his hands to my thighs as he gazed down at my lower half. A quiet groan grew in his throat as he examined me. Our breathing was becoming more significant and I was becoming impatient. Passing fears of getting caught were making me antsy, but more than anything I just wanted things to progress. I wanted to find out what he was capable of. I wanted him.

His fingers reached the top of my panties and his fingers hooked around them, pulling them down. Just as he spread my legs once more that same groan from before came back except this time it was deeper, louder, and more animalistic. His hands started gripping my thighs and his breath was hitched. König moved his hand from my thigh and up to my core, the feeling of his fingers brushing against me started a snowball of moans to leave my mouth as he methodically explored in between my thighs.

"so nass.. (So wet)."

Just as I was beginning to adjust to the sensation of him rubbing my clit he slipped a finger inside, pulling it out slowly before going back inside but this time with two fingers. I felt him curl them inside me as he moved them in and out at a slow pace. He looked down, watching his hands move with precision as his pace quickened, admiring the sight. His actions forced heavy pants, gasps, and moans to leave my mouth. My volume raised with each push and pull of his hand.

König raised a hand and covered my mouth "Shhhh, we don't want anyone hearing you, now do we?" He said chuckling, his voice coated with a teasing mischief. His words caused me to squirm and tremble.

König wrapped his arm around me and he held my hips in place to stop me from squirming.

"Sit still, baby."

I reached up and held onto his arms as the force behind his hand caused me to bounce back and forth. His pace was quicker than before now and I could feel my stomach tighten, getting dangerously close. His attention was entirely on my body, he paid close attention to the way my hips rocked in response to his touch, adjusting his pace and force accordingly until he got the reaction he wanted.

"König stop im going to-" i exclaim, feeling greedy for this moment, not wanting it to end.

"I'm not stopping, you're going to cum for me."  He demands, cutting me off from finishing my request. His dominant demeanor pushed me over the edge and my legs started to shake. My eyes rolled into the back of head and my back arched underneath his grip.

"Eyes on me." He ordered and I listened. I forced my eyes open and stared into his. All his social anxiety was gone in this moment. His blue eyes peered into mine with a hunger and determination to satisfy me.

As I reached my climax König stifled my moans with his hand and said "That's it. Just like that." His voice purring and confident, something I didn't think he had in him. His german accent was thicker, almost like he stopped caring about how he presented himself and focused entirely on me. He returned his arm around my waist and I could feel his fingernails digging into my side when he held me up after I collapsed in his arms, the after effects of my orgasm putting me in a daze. König gently pulled his fingers out and I felt his grip on me loosen.

"Are you okay, liebling?" He asked, removing his hand from around my waist and brushing a few stray hairs behind my ear. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

I shake my head no in response to his last question, smiling and laughing breathlessly. "I'm more than okay, König."

König reached down and grabbed my jeans and panties, he set the jeans down on the crate next to me and helped me put on my panties. He then grabbed the jeans and gently handed them to me. I stood up off the crate and put my jeans back on, still feeling dizzy. I swear for a second I saw stars.

"It's been years since i-..so if it wasn't go- I haven't really-" He started, his anxiety and self-consciousness returning full force.

"No, no really it was amazing. Thank you, you didn't have to do that!" I say, smiling up at him. A small blush races across his face at my words and he just chuckles and nods while he puts back on his gloves.

König 1, Ghost 0.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 97 15
L.t Tristan "Hacker" Parker, gets the call from her old Captain, John Price to get her to come back to work for him. After some time she settles in w...
14.5K 248 20
(18+!!) You? Or Y/N.. and König. She's his personal medic. I will get to that eventually I promise!! So these are different stories, all still tech...
72 2 4
WARNING: This story/timeline is not connected to the franchise, i don't own any of the characters, but the story is my imagination. This story will c...
96.5K 1.7K 25
You had moved to Norway to escape from your bad memories in your country. You had a friend named Martin who owned a bar. He was a few years older tha...