Secrets| Dabi x black reader βœ“

By LUVVME101

your the wife of Touya Todoroki known as Dabi. you just found out about his secret life being the head of the... More

His Secret
Chaos
Chaos Pt 2
Parenthood
Alone Time
Events
Apology
Stress..
Bad bitch
Change
Couple goals
The B word
Stay
Lesson Learned
Moving Day
Birthday Chaos
Unexpected Surprise
Morning Sickness
Day in a life
Birthday Girl
Family Issues
More SecretsοΏΌ
Thought's
Therapy
Again!?
Memories
Bed Rest
Gender Reveal?
Dylan's Day?
Appreciation
Need You
Secrets

A Day in the Life

142 1 0
By LUVVME101

Just a filler before the final chapter.

"The baby boring" Dylan said watching Daiya sleep.

"She's only two months Dylan, let her sleep," you said laughing, Daiya was very quiet. She didn't wake up in the middle of the night like how the first two, she didn't cry a lot either and that made things easier for you and Touya.

After you gave birth to Daiya, Dylan has been on your hip all the time, he wanted to be by you and Daiya's side all the time.

"Look Dylan" you said as Daiya opened her eyes, he smiled at her. Daiya looked at him and slowly started to smile back, you knew they were going to be close just by the way they interacted with each other already.

After a few minutes had passed, Touya and Dream had came in your room with food on trays.

"Hi mommy" Dream said as she climbed in the bed "Hi Dreamy, what'd you make for us?' you asked kissing her cheek "French toast, eggs, sausage, and fruit with juice," Touya said putting the large tray on the bed.

He helped get everyone their food and once he was done, he helped himself to the rest. Excluding the Tv playing Henry Hugglemonster, the room was silent. The kids were really into the show for some reason, but you weren't complaining because they can stay quiet longer than two minutes.

When you all were done you took all of the dishes and put them in the dishwasher after rinsing them off.

You went back upstairs to get the kids ready, today we were going to Keigo and Rumi's house. Dream's simple ponytail was still okay so you didn't do anything to her hair, Touya had gotten Daiya dressed so he was currently feeding her.

"Look!" You look down to see Dylan running around butt naked laughing.

"Little boy! Get in the tub!" Touya shouted at him, Dylan continued running around and laughing till you scooped him up and took him to the bathroom.

Once he was in you started to wash him up, he splashed the water the whole time which made it hard for you to wash him but you finished finally and  got him dressed after you dried him off.

"Cars!" He shouted as he grabbed the remote, you knew he wanted to watch Cars so you turned it on then went to check on Dream.

She was struggling putting her clothes on by herself.

"Where's your father Dream?" You asked after helping her put the shirt that Touya was supposed to put on her.

"Your room with Daiya," she said before going to put her shoes on.

You went to your room to see Touya and Daiya laying down.

"Touya you were suppose to help Dream put her clothes on," you said as you slowly picked up your sleepy baby.

He slowly opened his eyes and groaned, "she said she could do it by herself," he said as he sat up. You sighed then gave Daiya a bath since she needed another, she looked at you the entire time with a blank face.

She looked creepy a little but you ignored it a little. When you got done your dressed her in something simple that'll let her move around freely.

After the kids were done you finally got in the shower, you should've stopped at Dream if you knew every morning would be like this.

You couldn't even enjoy your shower fully because you heard yelling outside, you heard Touya's voice and laughter so you knew they were up to something.

After washing yourself you go out to see what was happening, you left the bathroom seeing your empty room. The entire house was quiet but you weren't about to look for them.

Instead you continued getting ready for the day. You did your makeup, and hair then went to your closet.

You opened it and jumped when your husband and three kids popped out at you.

"We got youu!" Dream laughed, Dylan was just laughing to entire time and Touya chuckled to himself.

"Why did yo do that" you asked pushing Touya asude "they wanted to, and it was funny" you rolled your eyes as you looked through your closet.

Once you found something you liked you got dressed then sighed in you bed.

Suddenly you felt movement around you and you saw your kids crawling in your bed.

"Let's play!" They said together making you laugh "I'm tired, you don't wanna play with Rai and Ren? You asked, they quickly nodded which made you smile go down smile more.

They ran out the room instantly, you sigh in relief but that didn't last long because of Touya.

"Where's my baby Touya" you asked, giving him a cold look, "she's asleep, stop looking at me like that," he said as he laid down next to you.

He started kissing your face over moving down to your neck, though you didn't want him to stop, you couldn't let the kids see anything and you all needed to leave.

"Now you know, we can't do this right now," you laughed sitting up, he groaned then got up.

"I haven't touched you in forever, can't we leave them over there?" He asked almost whining.

He hugged you close staring deep in your eyes.

"We'll see,"

Time Skip

"You finally made it!" Rumi shouted as she ran to you after you got out the car.

She missed you a lot, after Daiya was born you didn't hang out with her anymore like you used to. You hugged for a minute till you felt someone hitting your leg.

"Hi Ren! You missed me?" You asked picking him up, he laughed and nodded "Where's Dream?" He asked, you sighed and dropped him and opened the car door for him to see your sleeping children.

"Why did you move out so far? It took us forever to get here," you asked observing the beautiful home they have.

"So by the time you make it here, you'd just want to spend the night," you sighed at her answer then took the kids inside with Touya.

When you got inside the house, Keigo was standing in front of you with Rai in his hands.

"He's gotten big" you said, he stared at you and gradually started smiling at you "he has, he's my little twin," Keigo said lifting his son in the air.

He wasn't lying either, Ren looked more like Rumi with Keigo eye color but Rai more exactly like Keigo just with Rumi's eye color.

When everyone was inside the kids went to play leaving Daiya and Rai with the adults.

"So how's life?" You asked Rumi, she sighed and leans on Keigo shoulder "busy" she said dryly.

"Busy? As in?"

"I've been working a lot and when I'm home I take care of the boys, I wish I had a girl," Rumi whined, you laugh then look at Keigo.

"What? If she wants another then we can have another," he shrugs, Touya side eyed Keigo and shook his head.

Hours go by, the kids were now asleep comfortably on the couch somehow so you decided to stay the night, you didn't feel like hearing them whine all two hours in the car.

They had a nursery that had two cribs so Touya put Daiya in there, when he was done tucking her in he came back to the guest room you two were in.

He watched quietly as you undressed in front of him without knowing he was there. Everytime he saw you he thought you were perfect for him, your curves, your smile, eyes, everything about you was perfect to him.

"Y/n" he called out making you jump.

"I didn't know you were there," you said, he cane closer and gave you a small smile before placing his lips on yours, kissing you slowly passionately.

Out of instinct your arms wraps around his neck deepening the kiss, he picks you up and quickly lay you down on the bed.

"You're so perfect Y/n, I love it" he said kissing down to your jaw then neck "what's gotten into you?" You asked.

He shook his head and kisses you again.

"I just miss you, is that wrong?" You smile and shake your head.

"Just show me how much you missed me Touya,"

"Of Course"

One more oh my gosh💔
If i still have errors in here mb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 4.7K 40
DabiHawks LOTS OF SMUT, MAJOR ANGST Infiltrating the League of Villains was bound to be a dangerous task. That was just common sense. He'd been caref...
15.5K 491 12
Tomura had been helping Dabi out with missions and meetups that would have hopefully strengthened the villan's bond with Hawks, but Dabi soon realise...
25.2K 484 8
Im an AU, omega Hawks and Alpha Dabi have to face realities of their relationship. How will the Todoroki family come to grips with it? How will Hawks...
11.1K 619 16
| 𝙸'πš•πš• πšžπš™πšπšŠπšπšŽ πš πš‘πšŽπš— 𝙸 πšžπš™πšπšŠπšπšŽ | When he was kidnapped, instead of forcing him to join, the league decides the best option would to...