MY PSYCHO NEIGHBOUR

By Mini30mrs16

A psycho student of your university who is obsessed with you and you leave him when you think that he is not... More

~NOTE~
INTRO :
ENTRY IN UNIVERSITY
FIRST MEET WITH PSYCHO
CONFESSION ?
WHEN YOU BROKE HIS HEART INTO PIECES
MADNESS
DANCE COMPETITION SOLO/COUPLE ?
Y/N'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT
UNFORGETTABLE BIRTHDAY
THE TRUTH
INVESTIGATION
FINDING TAEHYUNG
LAST MEET
WHEN PSYCHO BECAME NEEDY
TAEHYUNG'S OLD LOVE
COMEBACK OF Y/N
Y/N'S NEW FRIEND
THE FINAL DECISION
JOB OFFER FOR Y/N
RISHU'S CRUSH
MR.KIM??
PARTY FOR GETTING JOB
LITTLE SECRETS
MY CEO??
FINAL LOOK
MISSING
FRUSTRATION
THE TRUTH 2
HAVING FUN?
FALLING 🍁 AGAIN
BONUS PART

PARTY WITH FRIENDS

190 10 3
By Mini30mrs16

AUTHOR POV: In the morning sun rises and its rays entered in the room of y/n and hit on her face, y/n turned herself on other side but now she was not able to sleep, so she decide to awake now. She awake with her messy hair and then alarm ring then she press the clock to stop it's sound and went to brush her teeth then she came downstairs and she came downstairs she got shocked after saw the view. She went to her oppa and said.

Y/n: *touch his forehead* are you okay, oppa? how did you woke up this early?

Jungkook off.: *back off little* yeah i am fine, you should get ready fast otherwise you will be late for your job on your first day.

y/n: *sigh* aish why? i want to sleep more. *pout* 

Jungkook off.: *show her eye* Y/n!

Y/n: *pout* okay i am going to dress up myself. 

Jungkook off.: *smile* yes good girl and do fast.

Y/n: btw last night Rishu didn't came into my room for sleeping where is she? 

Jungkook off: umm, she fall asleep last night on the couch so that you didn't get disturb and you were sleeping like you own that bed.

Y/n: ohh that means she that's why she was not beside me. 

Jungkook off.: now stop talking nonsense and get ready for your job.

Y/n: *went to her room and walk lazy* uhh! why we need to go can't we take holiday obviously not y/n otherwise your oppa will eat you alive. 

AUTHOR POV: Y/n dressed herself and went downstairs As she asked him about how is she looking and after the Jungkook reaction was not excepted.

Y/n: oppa how am i looking?  *round and round* 

Jungkook off.: *sarcastic* ohh wow! y/n, you are looking so good best of luck for your party.

Y/n: *smile then fade* yeah thanks oppa! wait party? 

Y/N'S DRESS:

Jungkook off.: yes ofcourse, party look at yourself are you going for job or for a part??

Y/n: *angry pout* okay fine i am going to change it. 

Y/n: I got angry as  her oppa try to be savage and told me to change my outfit into a office environment outfit and also i had to do my make up again then i went to my oppa again while tapping my heels on the ground then my oppa look at me and said. 

Jungkook off.: *shocked* wow y/n you really changed yourself into a business women. 

Y/N'S DRESS: 

Y/n: *flipped her hair back* thanks oppa! btw i am getting late so i will eat something from outside. *went towards door*

Jungkook off.: *shout* no! y/n it's not good for you, you must have eat of your house, yeah y/n, listen y/n, aish this bitch. 

AUTHOR POV: Jungkook was shouting y/n's name and because of this sound Rishu get awake and Jungkook immediately went to her and Jungkook was in front of Rishu open her eyes then their eyes met each other then Rishu just looking into his eyes then Jungkook said.

Jungkook off.: *smile* arenn't you geeting late for your university?

Rishu: *yawned and stretch arms* uhm, yes i know i'll be back after done my morning routine. 

Jungkook off.: hmm, i am waiting.

AUTHOR POV: Rshu was feeling little shy because it's good for her that she saw her lover in the morning then she take her way to y/n's room but Jungkook grabbed her wrist and gave her hug and wish her morning then after 1 min he broke the hug and let her go, then Jungkook thought that it's good for him, that y/n did not see Jungkook and Rishu yesterday late night,then he put the breakfast on the table, then after Rishu came and sat on the table and started doing her breakfast but she was feeling ncomfortable then she spoke.

Rishu: *blush* uhm, don't look at me like this otherwise, i will be not able to eat my breakfast properly. 

Jungkook off.: *still looking at her* hmm, btw i am thinking that how this food is lucky that you let that food to touch your lips.

Rishu: *shocked* um, i have done my breakfast i think i should go now. *while get up from the sit  and grabbed the bag pack and wear it*

Jungkook off.: *run to her and grabbed her bag from back* wait i will drop you at your university. 

AUTHOR POV: Then Jungkook and Rishu sit in the car and Jungkook was curious to know that if Rishu love him or not he want to know then he decide to break the silence and asked to Rishu.

Jungkook off.: *focus on driving* Rishu, can i ask you something?

Rishu: *look at him* uhmm, yeah sure.

Jungkook off.: *serious* do you have someone or is there anyone in your life whom you love or he loves you??

Rishu: *nervous* umm, why suddenly?

Jungkook off.: *cold* just answer it.

Rishu: *bite her lower lip* umm yes there is someone. 

AUTHOR POV: Jungkook was driving suddenly he decide to asked Rishu about if she love someone in her life whom she love. After heard the answer he got mad and he speed up the car and Rishu got scared she bent back and cover her mouth with her one hand and other hand squeezes hand of Jungkook. After Rishu told Jungkook to slow down the speed of the car but he was angry and out of jealousy he didn't slow down then after sometime he felt itching in his hand so he stop the car and Rishu also open her eyes and saw she is in front of her university then she wiped her tears and gave glance to Jungkook then she was about to came out from the car but Jungkook pinned her both hand above her both hand against the car window. Their face were too close to each other. 

Jungkook off.: *cold and look into her eyes* don't dare to think about anyone if you truly love him. Otherwise maybe he can do anything with you and you will be not able to handle it. 

Rishu: *scared and gulp* let me go i'm already late. 

AUTHOR POV: After this Rishu came out from the car and Jungkook said bye to her. Then Jungkook came back to his house and after open the door he just threw himself on rhe couch suddenly his phone rang he sigh and attend the call. 

O.T.P

Jungkook off.: hello! Michael what happened?

Michael: sir, i want to tell you something about.

Jungkook off.: Taehyung? what did you get know about him?

Michael: Sir i cannot tell you this on the phone you will have to come station, and our commissioner.

Jungkook off.: *sigh* okay fine i am coming there.

AUTHOR POV: As he heard Taehyung he got surprised because he heard his name after 1 year. Jungkook was also think about to finding about Taehyung. After the call Jungkook directly went to his car and drove toward his police station. After reached he found  out that really his commissioner is there then he sat in front of him after greet him. 

Jungkook off.: Yes sir, why did you call me suddenly?

Commissioner: See Jungkook i have found something about Taehyung?

Jungkook off.: *worried* and what is it?

Commissioner: um i think we should stop searching for him and move on other pending cases.

Jungkook off.: *winded eye* But sir he is very dangerous. He is roaming openly i don't think so-*cut by commissioner* 

Commissioner: com'on Jungkook he have changed now, he have built his own company and he is busy in his life now. What's the point to arrest him. We even don't have any proof against him. *get up from his saet and move out after patted his shoulder* leave it, Jungkook.

Jungkook  off.: *nodded* 

AUTHOR POV: Jungkook feeling so angry because his commissioner deny to him for stop looking for Taehyung now then Michael came to Jungkook and asked to him.

Michael: what did you think ? Are you really goona stop finding him?

Jungkook off.: No, i will find out him i can not let him go like this after whatever he did with my sister, no i will found out him.

Michael: Btw, are you coming today ?

Jungkook off.: *turned to him* umm no Michael, today i will be not able to come there is a party in my house.

Michael: *patted his shoulder* it's okay hyung, enjoy.

AUTHOR POV: Jungkook came back to his house and he slept because he was feeling so tiered and sleepy. 

AT Y/N'S SIDE: 

AUTHOR POV: Y/n was waiting for taxi or bus came. But a car and stopped in front of her and then the car driver starts giving order to y/n for sitting inside the car y/n got confused and she spoke. 

Y/n: excuse me, i think you came to wrong person i am not that whom you are looking for sorr. 

Bodyguard 1: our boss told us to take you with us and drop you at "YOUR FASHION STYLE" company so we will have to obey him. 

Y/n: how do you know the company name and who's your boss?

Bodyguard 2: Just sit inside or we will have to force you. 

Y/n: Okay i am siting. *in her mind* how do they know the company name and who's their boss and how do they sure i am that person whom their boss told them to bring.

AUTHOR POV: Y/n just inside the car and when look back and saw that there many black car behind her car and those car were following that car in which y/n was siting. Then after she reached actually at right office. 

For her that Bodyguard open the door and she came out and she saw decorated office. She entered and everyone welcomed her with flower bouquet.

??: Hii! Y/n mam, i am co-worker here. 

Y/n: *confused* hii, btw what's your name. 

??: Ohh, umm hii i am Jisoo, Kim Jisoo.

Y/n: ohh, umm how do you know my name, btw?

Jisoo: Our boss told us your name Miss y/n.

y/n: ohh thank you. 

Jisoo : come i show you your cabin. *grabbed her arms and take her to the cabin*

Y/n: *confuse* um okay fine.

Y/N'S CABIN: 

Y/n pov: I went to my cabin with my senior i guess Jisoo-nnie, then she show me my cabin and she went from there and i am here alone. Then i sat on my chair and the door opened and again Jisoo revealed herself with two of coffee in tray then she put the tray in front of me. She gave me a cup of coffee. 

Jisoo: *sip coffee* You know it's first time that our arranged that decoration for someone who came here first.

Y/n: really! btw are you the secretary of your boss or you are just like other co-worker.

Jisoo: no no i am also a co-worker but i had to do this because boss want me to do this decoration.

Y/n: oh really did he know me?

Jisoo: i don't know but they he was behaving before you came here it seems like he know you. 

Y/n: ohh

Jisoo: Btw see you later boss was calling me so i should go otherwise he will get angry.

Y/n: *nodded* okay.

AUTHOR POV: Y/n was little confused after heard that the boss seems like he know y/n. After as Jisoo opened the door for going then y/n notice a room in front of her cabin then she decide to take a look who's room is it? Then y/n came out and look at the door plate where it was clearly written " CEO'S CABIN" Y/n was about to open the door but Jisoo came and take her with her to the workers of the company to introduce y/n with everyone.

TIME SKIP TO JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE: [8 p.m] 

AUTHOR POV: Y/n came from her office and saw Jungkook wearing a black coat and Rishu also was ready with her black dress. Then y/n went to them and said.

Y/n: *pout* I think we should have decide the dress code! 

Jungkook off.: You can wear whatever you want to y/n but i am not gonna change my theme. *while fixed my tie* 

Rishu: umm yes y/n i think kookie is right and i am also not gonna change my dress now. 

Y/n: *angry pout* okay fine but right now my mood is to wear something soft color dress code, so see you later. 

Jungkook and Rishu: okay as your wish. 

AUTHOR POV: So Jungkook and Rishu decided to wear black code for party so they that's why wore same color dress. They were admiring each other in the mirror then suddenly Jungkook grabbed Rishu's waist and pulled her towards himself then look in the mirror. After when they hear door open then Rishu leave Jungkook's hand and look into mirror. 

Y/n came out from the room with her cute outfit and then she came and stand between them y/n was looking like a cute baby and Jungkook and Rishu look like her parents. Jungkook smile after saw the view then they all three move out to restaurant for party. Yoongi was also invited by y/n then Jungkook sat on the other place because he was feeling like maybe he will look different from them because he want them to enjoy themselves. 

Yoongi: Y/n and Rishu let's play something.

Y/n: *smile* ohh why not, sure. 

Rishu: oh yes let's play, so what we gonna do?

Yoongi: let's play spin the bottle challenge where we all three ask a questions or gave dare to each other.

Y/n and Rishu: okay, yeah! 

BOTTLE SPINE : 

AUTHOR POV: The bottle stop in front of y/n first and yppngi asked question to y/n.

Yoongi: *tease look* hmm so y/n tell us if you ever fell in love with someone? 

Y/n: *nervous* uhmm, honestly never. 

Yoongi: ohh really. 

Y/n: *nodded* 

Yoongi: okay let's spin the bottle again. 

AUTHOR POV: Now this the bottle stop in front of Rishu then Yoongi smirk and gave dare to confess her love to her crush then Rishu told that she cannot do this it's not easy for her she will be not able to say it. Then Yoongi force Rishu to drink shots judt in one time. Then y/n also started force her to drink two shots. Then Rishu drink them just in one breath then Rishu went to her lover to confess him about her love. Rishu reached to Jungkook and fell on him. 

Jungkook off.: *shocked* huh! who?

Rishu: *drunk tone* hey you i think i know you. 

Jungkook off.: Rishu ?  are you drunk. 

Rishu: *smile* wait why are you looking like my crush hmm?

Jungkook off.: *shocked* who is your crush?

Rishu: *look at him* his name is *whisper* JEON JUNGKOOK 

Jungkook off.: *raised one eyebrow* ohh! intresting. btw how does he look?

Rishu: .......

Jungkook off.: ohh! Rishu, hey wake up. *smirk* let's go home then BABYGIRL. 

AUTHOR POV: On the hand Jungkook went back to his house with Rishu and on the other hand Y/n and Yoongi is waiting of Rishu while eating their meal. 

AT JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE: 

Jungkook take out Rishu from the car and gave her support so that Rishu can walk properly. After entered in the house, Rishu pinned Jungkook against the wall and started sniff his neck that makes Jungkook weak that's why Jungkook was standing in frozen position then he spoke. 

Jungkook off.: um Rishu what are- *cut by Rishu kiss* 

AUTHOR POV: Rishu first pinned Jungkook against the wall then sniff his neck then Jungkook was about to say something but Rishu kissed him passionately but Jungkook was controlling himself then Rishu pulled out and look at him with her drunk eyes and said.

Rishu: kiss me back, DADDY.

Jungkook off.: *raised one eyebrow and smirk* DADDY? wrong step BABYGIRL now you turn me on.

AUTHOR POV: Then Jungkook grabbed her both hand and pinned them over her head and his other hand was moving on her waist. Jungkook switch the position and pinned Rishu against the wall. Jungkook was kissing Rishu hungrily and in between the kiss he grabbed Rishu's thighs and pulled her more close to him. Then without break the kiss he took Rishu and threw on the couch then Jungkook started giving Rishu wet kisses on her neck, collarbone and then he bite Rishu's earlobes then Rishu moan his name "JUNGKOOK" and then Rishu gasp. Jungkook threw his coat and smirk after hear his name from Rishu's mouth then Jungkook decide gave hicky on her stomach because he thought that Rishu don't wear any crop tops and y/n will also not see that hickey here.

then Jungkook back off from Rishu and took his coat and lift Rishu in bridal style then took her to y/n's room and lay down her on the bed and cover her with half blanket. Before went for taking shower he gave peck on her lips and forehead. After shower he noticed that his phone was ringing he pick the call it was y/n.

O.T.P:

Y/n: oppa where are you and where is Rishu?

Jungkook off.: i am at home and she is also at home, she is sleeping in your room.

Y/n: oh thank god i got scared that suddenly where you both disseapear.

Jungkook off.: hmm now come fast it's already late. 

*END THE CALL*

Jungkook off.: *look at her* have a tight sleep BABYGIRL, see you tomorrow in the morning. *whisper* see you take my first kiss and now it's my turn to take your virginity. *smirk* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753 33 7
Kim Taehyung who has violence attitude with a mysterious personality. He's the most feared boy in his college. He was sure no one can understand and...
7.3K 206 18
A HEARTLESS PSYCHO HAS FALLEN FOR YOU!!!!! WILL HE LOVE YOU DEARLY AND WONT HURT YOU?!?! WILL YOU BE ABLE TO LOVE HIM AS MUCH AS HE DOES?!?! READ MO...
2.9K 102 23
When the hottest guy in school takes your virginity, but all of a sudden you are wrapped up in his life so entirely, you can't help but fall for him...
220K 10.6K 30
"We are dating right?" "No, we are not. I am your owner." Y/n wanted his love, but he just treated her a like doll. In return she sent him to asylum...