Fifty Shades Of Dave (Dave ea...

By diamondsierraa

I can't lose , when I'm with you โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ค More

๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
๐Ÿ’•
20
21
Open discussion
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
And anotherrrr thing
40

13

4.1K 144 18
By diamondsierraa

Two weeks

"Hey professor everything okay ?" I asked. our tournament is coming and Javon was still missing . Nobody has heard from and now we were looking for a 6th person . I wish me and Alyssa were on speaking tearms, she'd be the first person I'd call . She really hurt me with everything she said , and unfortunately I wasn't reaching out first. Knowing her stubborn ass she wasn't either , so I guess we just won't talk .

"No we can't participate without a sixth person" he sighed

"Do they have to be seniors. ?" I asked thinking of kadaja she was a smart ass just a sophomore .

"Not technically but underclass student never really volunteer their main focus is partying" he shook his head flipping through his portfolio.

"It's a long shot but I know someone" I squinted , pulling my phone out .

"What's their name I'll look into them" he opened his laptop

"Kadaja sinners"

"I'll make sure to wear my Jesus piece" he cackled at his corny joke . Unfortunately my fake laughs were noticeable so I sent a small smile .

"Hmmmm wow...she'd be a great fit I'll reach out and tell her recommend her thank you miss Tim's " he nodded

"Your welcome" I smiled walking out of class , a girl bumped past me almost knocking my books out of my hand .

"Damn" we both said mugging each other ,

"Excuse you" I shot back , it's no reason she said damn before saying excuse me .

"Nah excuse you the fuck you bumped into me " she looked me up and down, I stood in silence thinking about if I should knock this bitch out .

"Do you wanna fi-"

"Heeyyyy you ready to go eat?" Dave stepped in between us

"Nah Dave she had some to say let her talk" the girl peaked her head around him

"Man get the fuck on before something happen to you" he glared at her , she sucked her teeth walking away .

"The fuck who was that?" I pointed at her as she walked away . This bitch had some fucking nerve coming at me like that .

"A old submissive baby" he answered thruthfully .

"Wow..you done had that dick everywhere ain't it?" I looked him up and down walking away .

"Briea please don't start , I explained my whole life to you know who I was before you" he went on as he held the door open for me .

"Yeah but Damn do half these bitches know what that dick hitting for ?" I crossed my arms

"No the fuck they don't start" he sighed , Tommy opened the car door for me . I slid inside running letting my window down a bit so the breeze could blow a bit .

"They found somebody to do the tournament with you?" He asked laying his head on my lap

"I recommend kadaja so hopefully I do" i shrugged rubbing my fingers through his scalp.

"Her and Nyla ass be tripping she just came to the house the other day on Nyla ass" he chuckled closing his eyes , playing with his scalp always did the trick.

"Mmhmmm ...I mean you do be having her cooped like a kid ..I understand y'all only have each other and she knows that too thats why she haven't left your side being a good sister ...but she gotta live her life Dave" I've been waiting to have this conversation, she's missing out on a lot constantly keeping up with him and his tabs .

"I just don't want nothing happening to her , I promised my boy I would make Sure she safe while he catching chain."

"I know baby but she's grown and it's affecting her relationship...she trying to be happy just like us" I kissed his lips running my thumb over them .

"Ion know...she my only family I don't want her to forget about me" he rasped with his eyes closed still

"Aweeee stink she won't , your her family and she knows that . Nyla loves you so much you don't even know stink for real " I chuckled remembering all the conversations we had about them when they were younger . She really looked up to him , he took on that male role in her life young as hell . At least they were in foster care . He was dead ass in the streets doing what he had to do .

"I know she do...but I see where you coming from" he nodded .

"You wanna get take out and just watch movies you seem tired" I rubbed my fingers through his beard.

"Yeah we can I'm sorry mama I been ripping and running all day" he yawned "yo Tommy take me to the crib

When we pulled up to the house , a woman stood at his front door . She looked no older than 50 . I scrunched my face I know damn well he didn't have her as a submissive. I tapped Dave's chest waking him .

"Who is this ?" He rose up trying to see . He grabbed his gun removing himself from the car . I stepped out giving them space but I still could hear their conversation.

"Lady I don't know you or shit about you ...you need to get the fuck off my property"

"Hey what's going on?" I stepped between them pushing him back a bit .

"You must be his wife...I'm his mother issa" my eyes widened, from what I heard slapping her ass wouldn't be too bad ,but I'll let him handle it .

"Tommy" he snapped his fingers the guards all crowed her as Dave stormed in the house . Nyla came out shortly after seeing Issa being carried away .

" the fuck did she say his mama?" She looked at me with wide eyes .

"Yeah I don't know what the fuck that was about but I think he recognized her he flipped out" I sighed

"I think you should go check on him let me make sure her ass get out the gate" she groaned following behind the security . I walked inside making my way to the room where it was now trashed . I jumped gripping my chest he stood next to me in the corner where he collected his thoughts .

"Baby...." I said with pitty , this really made him flip his shit . I began picking up everything placing it in the correct place , Shortly after I ran his bath water for him . When I stepped out the restroom he stood in the same spot , like I said certain things weren't weird to me anymore. Getting in his view I placed my palms on the side of his face , making him give me eye contact I could tell he'd be crying , which only made me sad . I wish I could take that pain from him.

"Come on baby...you ready ?" I asked making sure he was okay. He nodded his head running his hands over face , allowing me to lead him to the bathroom . He stripped down and stepped into the large bathtub . I picked his clothes up putting them in the hamper along with mines before slipping in behind him . I said nothing , just ran the his warm towel over his back placing kisses on his shoulders and neck .

"I love you okay ...I got you" I laid my head on his back.

"I love you too" his voice cracked "she dead ass showed up here ...after all this time" he chuckled through his sobs "she was better off leaving me the fuck alone . I was good . I don't need her fuck her she left me out there alone the daddy was expected but damn my own mama ...she the reason I'm the way I am .. I know I'm not normal I ain't okay In the head but ima' good person to the people who love me. How the fuck did deserve this shit"

"You didn't baby you didn't and this don't define you , you so much more than what you think of yourself ..you out here making ways for people who really need it on top of being the best mentor and business I know your turned out to be a great man" I wrapped my arms around him

"I'm sorry I know I ain't supposed to breaking down like this and shit I'm good-"

"What? You think just because you a man you not supposed to go through and get through shit ...you heal however you need to baby it doesnt make no less of the man you were yesterday just tell me what you need me to do"

"Just love me"

🥺🥺whewwww her bald head ass ain't have no business coming up here fucking with his mental

Should he forgive his mama ?

Thoughts on him and Briea rn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 86 6
๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™™๐™š
527K 18.6K 35
โษช'สŸสŸ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ า“แด€สŸสŸ แดแดœแด› แดา“ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ.........โž ๐„๐’๐“. ๐Ž๐‚๐“๐Ž๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ