ส€ษชแด…แด‡ แดส€ แด…ษชแด‡

Von Shynay_

If you just focus on the smallest details you'll never get the picture right. Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
NEW FACECLAIMS
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 68

810 22 7
Von Shynay_

Kamari || k3

Somewhere in New Orleans

"Diamond Ian with that old shit bruh. You gotta move on someday in ya life" I said to Diamond aka TeeTee

"Ooo so now you using real names? But k3 you know we still a thing and we been a thing" Diamond said.

"Mane shorty you know I gotta girl and a baby onna way with her. I'm not worried about you no more. And we been stop fucking around years ago" I said getting a li mad.

"Mmchtt. Boy bye. Fuck that girl. She don't even want you forreal she just want your money. You see me I want you" she said as she tried to rub my arm but I pushed her back.

"Nah. I'm not onnat shit no mo" I said before getting back in my car.

I went over there only to pick up some baby stuff my oldest cousin tiesha had for us. But she be on some weird shit.

I started the car and turned on my playlist. Shuffle style. First song that played was Latto.

"What the fuck" I said as I instantly skipped her song.

"Tati ass must've did this shit bruh" I said to myself.

I turned on some Lil Baby and headed my way back to the crib.

____

"BAEE!! Where you at?!?" I yelled when I got in the house.

"I'm in the yard bald head" she yelled back.

I walked into the back with the boxes.

"Tell me why this hoe tryna rekindle her relationship with me. I had to tell her Ian tryna yet with her. She's dead to me for all I give a fuck" I said.

"I don't give a fuck about her. Long as ya retarded ass ain't contributed to her stupidness" Tati said as she cut up some fruit.

"Hell nah. I left after I got these boxes. Ti said it's a baby chair in there and baby safe items to be spread around the house." I said as I brung em back into the house.

"I can't wait. But I thought you was doing that thing today?" She asked me.

"Oh shit I deadass forgot we got that shit going on. Lemme call them over here. Nah just get ready and you already know how to dress" I said as I locked the back door and made way upstairs to change as well.

I change into some black sweats and a black pullover.

Tati had on a black one piece.

"Cmon we gotta take the old car" I said as I grabbed my keys.

We walked downstairs and turned the lights off and walked into the garage.

I got into this old ass car I got when I got fresh outta high school.

"Damn this shit looks like it's finna break down. Wade in the waterrrrr" Tati started to sing.

"This shit was hot back Inna day" I said as I started the car and pulled off. 

We made it to the designated location and we walked inside.

It was the same spot where we had to pop the same nigga at.

"This finna bring back alot of memories!" Tati whispered as we walked into the basement.

"Mmmm mmm" I heard somebody yelled.

"Finally the boss has joined the meeting" Von said as he ski'd up.

"Mane oh man" I said as I rubbed my hands together and walked closer to the person that was tied up.

"Waddup bitch. We can get it on right now!" I said as cocked back the gun.

A tear fell from the person eyes.

"Take the mask off and lemme see this bitch last facial expressions" I said and Draco took the mask off.

Draco was my childhood friend growing up he just a full time dad now that's why he isn't around much.

"Hahahaha" tati said as she grabbed the gun from Von.

"Bitch!!" Nicole said as she tried to spit on Tati.

I slapped her Ina face which made her spit blood out.

"So what's allat shit you been talking" I asked her.

"Where you fucking care. It wasn't about you. Maybe if you wouldve let me whoop her ass we wouldn't be here right now" Nicole said.

I seen Tati eyes twitch and I knew what was going to happen next.

She blew a bullet threw her arm.

"Yeah bitch bleed out to death I wanna hear you suffer" Tati said as she dug into the bullet wound.

Of course she was wearing gloves because we didn't want this to trace back to none of us. 

"Ahhh! Fuck. Bitch they gon kill ya dumbass" Nicole screamed.

"Where them li niggas at you been with?" Shaun asked her.

She ignored him. He instantly pistol whipped her retarded ass.

"HOE I said where them niggas at? I don't like repeating myself either" he said.

Jayda wasn't feeling alright but she still wanted to see this hoe suffer and die.

"On 5th and ward street" she said as she let out boko tears.

"Baby don't start crying nah. This shit will go good and smooth" Von said as moved the chair back against the wall.

"You sure you wanna do this mamas?" I asked Tati.

This was gon be her first body. I don't want this shit to throw her off with certain shit.

"I got this. Watch me glow!" She said and she walked up to Nicole who was tied up in a chair and bleeding from her arm.

"Bitch yeen about that life. Drop it!" She said

"Ima show better than I could tell you. But I just wanna know what made you start Allis shit anyways. We was coo?" Tati asked her

"You sure she's fit for this?" Draco asked me.

"Hell yeah that's my baby. She better be bout that when she wid a real nigga" I said patting myself on a back.

"Ya set that nigga Billy up to cheat on me" Nicole said.

"I didn't you just a cheating ass hoe. And you gon Pay for what you did" Tati said as she cocked the gun back.

"Bitch you gon regret this sh-" Nicole said before she was shot in the middle of her eyes.

Von and Draco shot at her a few more times making sure she was all the way out.

"You good?" I asked Tati as we took out clothes off.

"Yeah I'm good. The real question are you good? I seen how you looked when I shot that gun. Twice not just once" Tati said.

"I'm coo. Just hadda make sure my baby was safe throughout the process" I said as I handed our clothes to Draco so they could be set on fire.

"So what's next?" Von said as he followed us upstairs of the trap house.

"After the finish burning the body and clothes we can go to this spot that just opened up" I said.

"Bet text me and let me know wassup. And you did good BIG T" Von yelled to Tati and she started to laugh.

"Big t? 😂 I know this nigga didnt" Tati said as we made way to the car.

____

"Why you gotta go to the bar? You know ion like staying in her by myself" Tati whined.

"I know but you not by yourself. Jayda and Nette here witchu. I'm only gon be out for a li bit. And you know that. Cmere" I said.

She rolled over to me. And I gave her a kiss.

"I love you and I'll be back you know that" I said as I put my hand on her stomach to feel the baby.

"I love you too. And be careful. I love you too much for something to happen to you" she said as she was about to start crying.

"Nothing will mamas. Big daddy always gon be safe round hea. I got something for you to tonight. Cmere" I said as I gave her a kiss before I headed out the room.

"Let's go niggas!" I said to Von, Draco, Shaun, and Tay.

______________________

Tatiana | Tati

Lousiana

"I hate when he goes out so late" I said.

"Girl you know they'll be coo. Let's do something to get him off your mind for a few tonight" Nette said.

"Something like what. We can't fucking drink. I kinda miss drinking though" Jayda said.

"Shii me too. But waddup?" I asked Nette.

"Let's do a spa treatment girls night thing. We already got all the shit we need so why not do it?" She said.

"You righttt. That sounds so relaxing. I don't know why we didn't think about that sooner." Jayda said.

"And we just got these foot messaging things a few weeks ago too" I said as I went to go grab them.

"Ima call Becca so she could help us. Hopefully she bring another person" Jayda said.

Becca was our maid sorta. But really wasn't she just helped us with certain stuff when it just was me and Jayda here.

She's like a littler personal helper but we do pay her of course.

We spend the rest of the night with Becca and the rest of the girls. It turned out funa fn relaxing. Especially for the mini me inside of me

I just couldn't wait until kamari came house. But I didn't stay up and wait for him. I went right to sleep hopefully he's here in the morning.

●AUTHORS NOTE●

[[ hopefully this is long enough for some of yall how likes long chapters in the books or just likes long books. But however many chapter sthis book got it will have this many chapters in the second part of the book. We half way there too 100k. I literally can not wait like omg I'm so happy. 😍 and thanks to everyone who have been voting and commenting on everything.

And yeah I wanted to make sure everyone is enjoying this book and like I always said and will keep saying is comment on anything. I always have time to reply to any of these comments. Like I be having fun replying to some of the comments.

Just wait until my book really gets up there and there's boko comments bruh. Ima literally cry because I always wanted my book to pop up on someone's recommended reads bruh. But yeah ima start making the rest of the chapters long since I recently got a comment about short chapter.

I didn't take the comment negative or anything it actually inspired me to make the chapter long because some people actually enjoy reading books so why not give yall more action and drama in this book with longer and more detailed parts.

I love yall and special thanks to my daily supporters ♥]]]

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

551K 14.8K 50
Est.2020
195K 5.7K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
4.6K 34 10
โš ๏ธ โš ๏ธWARNING WARNING WARNINGโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...
671K 25.1K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ