ʀɪᴅᴇ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ - ʙʀɪᴀɴ ᴏ'ᴄᴏɴɴᴏʀ

Galing kay lilxprincessa

ᴏɴ ʜᴏʟᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟsᴏɴ ɪs ᴋʟᴀᴜs' ᴏɴʟʏ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ , ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟsᴏɴ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ɪs, ʙᴜᴛ... Higit pa

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇs
ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ʜɪs ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
sᴏғɪᴀ
ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴀᴄʜᴇ
ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ
ʜᴜʀᴛɪɴɢ
ʜᴇʀ ʙɪʀᴛʜ
ʙʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ
ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ
ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ ʙɪɢ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ
ᴛᴜɴᴀ ᴏɴ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴄʀᴜsᴛ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ
ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ
ʙᴜʀɴ ʜɪᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜsᴛᴇʀ
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ?
ʜᴇʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ
ᴘᴜɴᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴠɪɴᴄᴇ
ʙʀɪᴀɴ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ɪs ᴏᴜᴛ
ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ
ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪᴀ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ʙɪᴛᴇ ʜɪᴍ
ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ
ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ ғᴀʟʟs
ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴs
ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ᴇʀᴀsᴇ
ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴛᴇ
sᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ
ʟᴇᴛᴛʏ ғᴜɴᴇʀᴀʟ
ʙʀɪᴀɴ ᴏ'ᴄᴏɴɴᴇʀ
ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ
ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʙ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ
ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
ᴄᴀᴍᴘᴏs ɪs ʙʀᴀɢᴀ
ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴᴇss
ʙʀᴀɢᴀ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ
ᴇsᴄᴀᴘᴇ
ᴀᴄᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴠɪɴᴄᴇ
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ's ʟᴇᴛᴛʏ?
ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ
ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴘᴀ ᴋʟᴀᴜs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ

sᴇx ʜᴀɪʀ

9.3K 355 50
Galing kay lilxprincessa

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

Amelia walked inside the toretto's house with a grin after Brian had dropped her off after their fun activities they had done.

"So you got laid." It was the first thing Amelia heard Mia say.

Amelia looks at Mia with her head tilt. "What makes you think that?"

"Lia, you have sex hair, and that's not the dress you left with." Mia tells as she points to Brian shirt and sweats that he let her take it. "Also you have this sex glow on you."

Amelia gave Mia a look wondering how she knew her sex hair. "How do you know what my sex hair looks like?"

"Lia, I've been your cousin for years and seen you walk in this door after a one night stand with sex hair, how can I not know what your sex hair looks like?"

Amelia nods knowing that Mia was right, Mia had seen her walk inside the house with sex hair before after her one night stand.

"I wonder who she takes after from." Kol said, looking at klaus.

Upon feeling eyes on him Klaus turns his head to see his brother looking at him. "What are you looking at me for?"

"Nothing Nik."

"Kol everybody has a one night stand." Rebekah tells him.

"Well I'm going to go shower and go to Henry's to design my car but I have to figure out what sketch I want." Amelia tells Mia as she walks up the stairs.

"No wait! You didn't tell me how the date went." Mia said running upstairs going after Amelia.

Amelia laughs as she runs towards the bathroom locking the door as she hears Mia knocking on the door.

__________

(𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Brian kneeled beside Amelia as she was sketching a design for her car, his arm wrapped around neck as he leaned into her. "Looks good." He complimented.

"Thank you." Amelia smiled as he kissed her cheek.

"I would like to have him as my future son in law." Sofia said, seeing as Brian made her daughter  happy.

"He will become part of our family." Rebekah said.

"So that means I will have a brother in law." Hope asked, making them nod.

Brian stood up and Mia followed as he turned to Dom. "I have to make a run for Harry."

Dom nodded. "Drive safe."

Brian glanced at Amelia as he started to walk off. "Bye babe

"Bye." She smiled and watched him walk out of the garage.

Dom went to walk off but stopped and turned around to look at Amelia. "Can please tell me why I heard banging in the bathroom this morning."

Amelia smiles looking at Dom. "Mia wanted to know how that date went after I Brian dropped me off this morning."

Dom playfully rolled his eyes. "I can never get why girls always gossip about their dates."

Rebekah gasps. "We do not gossip about our dates."

"Yes you do." Marcel tells Rebekah.

"No we don't." Davina denied.

"Darling you literally do, I could hear you telling them about our date."

"No I don't." Davina said glaring at him before turning back to the screen.

Amelia looked at him offended. "No we don't."

"Yes you do."

"No we don't" Amelia scoffed

"You know what, I'm not even gonna start with you on that." Dom told her, making her shrug her shoulders. "Hey, is Mia okay?"

Amelia looks at Dom confused. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that she was kinda off."

"Off like what."

"Like she was not focusing on her studies and always zoning out."

Amelia laughed before getting off the floor. "She's okay Dom, she's actually been doing a lot better on her studies."

"Ok but it doesn't explain why she has been zoning out every time."

Amelia sighs. "Have you talked to her?"

"Yes, but she tells me to back off every time."

"She is probably thinking about her future boyfriend." Amelia said with a tease smile as Dom gave her an annoyed look. "I'm just playing around with you but if she doesn't want to tell you then that's her decision dom, Mia okay."

Dom sighs. "I know it's just that I want her to do something with her life and not waste how we are, I just want her to do better."

Amelia hugged Dom knowing that he was right Mia still had a chance to get out of this life and that was what they both wanted for her. "She is not going to be stuck in this life, she'll do better."

Dom nods before pulling away from the hug pointing towards her sketchbook. "You're right, I'll let you finish your sketch for your car." He told her before walking away.

"They really are close." Hope said, looking at the siblings' relationship wanting to have the same sibling relationship that they have but not knowing if Amelia will accept her.

"Yeah they are." Stefan said.

After Dom had left Amelia went back and finished the car design. She was excited that race wars were two days away and she couldn't wait to be on the road racing.

Race wars was something that her and Dom did and made it start out small with just a couple friends from school and their family, then over the years it became big now all racers know about it and join in.

"Hey."

Amelia looked up from her sketchbook and saw it was letty and Mia walking in the garage.

"Hey." She tells them.

"Nice sketch." Letty tells her sitting beside her as Mia sat in front of Amelia's.

"Thanks."

Mia looked at the sketch and saw a drawing of a wolf. "Is that what you're going to put on your car?"

Amelia nods. "Jesse said that he'll help with it when trying to figure out where to put it, we were thinking about on the hood or on the side of one of the doors."

"Can I take a look?" Mia said, referring to her sketchbook.

Amelia handed Mia her sketchbook. "Knock yourself out."

"So how was your date with Brian." Letty tells her.

Amelia smiles at her. "It was fine." 

Mia looks up front at the sketchbook smirking at Amelia. "She came back with sex hair, so spell the tea."

Klaus grumbled not wanting to hear about his daughter sex life.

Amelia shakes her head with a smile. "Good girls don't kiss and tell."

Letty scoff. "Yeah right, now spell what happened on the date."

"It was fine." She tells them with a shrug.

Both Letty and Mia look at eachother rolling their eyes. "It can be just fine, give us details on what happened." Letty tells hers.

"We had dinner, then I drove us to the beach and I told him about my mom."

"You took him to the same beach Aunt Sofia used to take you." Mia questions her.

"Yeah I did."

"So how did it feel talking about her to someone else?"

"It felt good to talk about her." She tells them with a smile. "Basically I made the first move on him."

"I fucking knew it." Letty said, then looking towards Mia who rolled her. "You own my twenty bucks."

"Even Letty knew that Amelia was going to be the one to make the first move." Rebekah said.

"She really is my daughter." Sofia said in awe.

"She is ours." Klaus corrected her, making Sofia give him a side glance.

Amelia looks at them confused. "I'm confused about what you mean by that."

"We both knew that either you or Brian would make the first move. I bet on you and Mia bet on Brian." Letty tells her.

"You gotta be kidding me, you both made a bet."

Mia and Letty nodded. "So technically I won." Letty tells her.

Amelia lightly shakes her head with a smile. "You both are unbelievable."

"Ok so what happens after you make your first move?" Mia asked her as she went back to flipping through the sketchbook.

"We also had sex at the beach on top of his car, both in a hurry we got into his car and drove here to Henry since he stayed here and had sex." Amelia said.

Both girls looked at her in shock for a while before they started to squeal. "You both almost had sex on the beach." Letty said, throwing herself on Amelia.

"You dirty little slut." Mia said as she also threw herself at Amelia all three girls began to laugh.

"Honestly I'm excited to see how her relationship grows with Brian." Sofia said excitedly, wanting to know how her little Bambi relationship is doing.

Stefan thought Sofia is going to hate brain after she finds out that he was an undercover cop the whole time he was with Amelia just wanting to get information and ended up getting hurt but during the time brian was with her he fell in love with her.

Both girls got off of Amelia giving her a teasing smile. "So you got laid, finally now we don't have to deal with an attitude from you."  Mia said, making all three of them laugh.

"Ok but the most important thing is did you tell him about the supernatural." Letty tells her to make Mia look at Amelia as well, wanting to know.

"I did and to be honest I thought he would leave but instead he expected it." Amelia tells the girls.

Letty and Mia let out a sigh in relief. "That's good we thought that we'll have to run him over with our car."

Amelia giggles, loving how protective they are over her. "Okay enough about me and let's talk about Mia."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Mia said quickly, making Amelia and Letty give her a look.

"Really so the name Cesar doesn't ring a bell." Amelia tells her.

"No." She denied.

Amelia gave her a look. "Tell us more about him,  I told you about how my date went and that I got laid."

"The gossip is really good here." Kol said as he shoved popcorn in his mouth.

Davina looks at her husband. "Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with you."

"I tell myself that everyday." Rebekah tells Davina.

Letty looks shocked by what she was hearing. "Wait, does little Mia like someone?"

Mia gave Amelia an annoyed look. "Yeah I do, thanks for putting my business out there."

"She is growing up so fast." Amelia said, pretending to wipe away tears. "But you're welcome."

"Who is he?" Letty asked Mia in curiosity.

Mia sighs. "He is a racer, but he sometimes doesn't go to the races that happen but there are times where he does go to them."

"Then why not invite him to race wars?" Letty tells her

"That's what Amelia told me, I did but he said that he'll think about it." Mia tells her, making a letty nod.

"The real question is does he like you back."

Mia began to play with her fingers looking down. "I don't know, but I'm scared that he doesn't and that I'm making a fool out of myself."

Amelia grabs Mia's hands, making her stop fidgeting with them and looking up to her. "The only fool is him because he will be missing out on a kind, smart, gorgeous woman. You're definitely not a fool Mia."

"And don't forget sexy." Letty said, making the girls giggle.

"You think so." Mia told them.

"We know so." Letty tells her. "But if he hurts you in any other way we'll hurt him, let's not forget what happened to the other dude that hurt you."

"What happened to the guy?" Kol asked.

"Let's just say when Amelia found out before the boys did, she did not hold back on him, I basically had to compel the guy to forget who beat him and with what Amelia beat him with, it wasn't just Amelia it was letty as well."

"What did she beat him with?"

"You don't even know what to know." Stefan said knowing that Kol has a love for bats after Damon told him Kol beat him with a bat.

Mia winces at the memory as she remembers Amelia took her baseball bat Larry and beat him with it along with Letty because of how much the guy hurt her."I know I shouldn't feel sorry about it but I kinda do, you beat him with Larry."

Amelia gasps. "I totally forgot about Larry."

"Larry the baseball bat, I forgot about it as well." Letty said. "Do you still have Larry?"

"She used a baseball bat." Kol said in awe. "She definitely is my niece.

"I think it might be in my closet or under my bed." Amelia tells her. "Going back on topic, let's just say that Cesar does have feelings for you, are you definitely going to get laid."

"No I'm not." Mia blushed.

Both Amelia and Letty scoff knowing that it was true, Mia was definitely going to get laid. "Oh come on Mia you can't tell me you have had one sex dream about him, and waking up with sex hair." Letty tells her.

"No I haven't." Mia squeaks embarrassed by having this talk. "Have you before you started dating my brother or what about you Amelia have you had any sex dreams with Brian before you both got together."

Both girls look at each other then look back at Mia. "Yes we have." They answer together, not even ashamed.

Klaus looks towards Sofia with a smirk wanting to know if she ever had any sex dream about him before they even got together. "My love, have you had any."

Sofia gave Stefan an annoyed look, then turned towards Klaus with a seductive smile. "Do you really know what I dream about?" She tells him, as she pulls on his necklace gently towards her.

Klaus nodded his head rapidly as his face was closed inches apart from sofia. "Please tell me, love." Placing his hands on her hips squeezed them gently before he picked her up and placed her on his lap as he felt the baby bump against him.

The rest of the group sat around uncomfortably wishing that they weren't there. "Please tell me you're not going to have sex in front of us." Kol pleaded not wanting to be traumatized.

Sofia looks at him through her lashes before she leans in to press soft kisses on his neck sending shivers down his back as he let out a small moan after Sofia had found his sweet spot.

Her lips found their way to his ear tugging on his earlobe gently before pulling away from seeing peer lust in his eyes.

"I've dreamt about you getting neutered!, you horny bastard." She told him, getting off of his lap, leaving him in shock but for the others they tried their hardest not to laugh.

Mia made a grimace face. "Gross."

"What we're just being honest with you." Amelia tells her.

"Oh come Mia you don't have that sex hair." Letty tells her.

Mia rolled her eyes knowing that she had no way to change the topic. "Ok find I had."

All three girls stayed at the Henry's garage for a little long just to have girls talk since they didn't have that in a while, they talk about their relationship, about the new men that were going to be in Mia life, but also they talk about their plans for their future.

____________

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴀ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ x ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟs. ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴏᴄ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴇʟɪᴊᴀʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ. 

sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴘᴏsᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴡᴇᴇᴋs. ɪᴛ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛs ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴀssᴇs ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴᴇᴡs ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛs sɪɴᴄᴇ ғʀɪᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴀs ᴍʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ sᴏ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴀs ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀs ɪ ᴄᴀɴ.  

ɪ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴛᴡᴏ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs. ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀsᴛ 𝟽 ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏʀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴛᴍ sᴏ ɪᴛ ɪs sᴛɪʟʟ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡᴛᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ғᴀsᴛ 𝟽 ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ғᴀsᴛ 𝟿 ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ's ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ  ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ʏᴇᴛ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍɪᴀ's ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴍᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴡ ᴅᴀᴅᴅᴀʀɪᴏ sᴏ ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴇsᴀʀ ᴍɪᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ. 

ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ.

ɪ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

12.3K 701 7
𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬. �...
417K 8.9K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
181K 3.3K 25
(𝕀𝕤𝕒𝕒𝕔 𝕃𝕒𝕙𝕖𝕪) ═ Aғᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴛʀɪʙʀɪᴅ Sᴋʏʟᴀʀ Lᴏᴄᴋᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴜsᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɴʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ʟɪғᴇ...
35.2K 1.4K 17
▍•° ༘ ༉ 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄. ❛ 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂 𝗀𝗈 𝗂'𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍. 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂'𝗆 𝖽𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 ❜ ᓫ...