๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 

Par babymuvre

"๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž... Plus

Face Claims๐Ÿ’—
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Remake)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (The Ending / Full Chapter)
Epilogue: Prom

Chapter 17

2.7K 57 10
Par babymuvre

Reniyah Andrea Moore

(Ruh-niy-yuh) - Niyah - Linah

Chapter 17: Wild
At the Airport: March 18, 20XX

I stood inside the airport, waiting for Kayla and Ron to pop up. They were running about 6 minutes late from the time we agreed to meet up, but I wasn't sweating it. They probably had some shit to handle before getting here.

Jahserih was busy bringing in our luggage as I huffed, sitting on the bench in the airport. I was bored as fuck with nothing to do and I didn't really feel like scrolling on social media.

Don't get me wrong, a bitch love her some TikTok videos and Instagram Reels, but it just felt like I was always wasting my time on there. I wanted to start thinking about my future and stuff like that.

Kayla has her own hair business, Jade has her internship, and I don't really have anything.

I don't know what I'm going to do with my life, I just know that I don't want to stay around and leech off of Jahserih. I need to be able to handle my own shit and pay for my own stuff. Simple as that.

Finally, Kayla walked into my aisle of the airport with a big ass smile on her face.

"Girllll, why you smiling so damn hard?" I asked amused, running up to her to give her a tiny hug as she held her starbucks venti in her hand.

"My nigga just slapped a stack on me," she stuck her tongue out. "As he should," she smiled satisfied.

I giggled at her reaction before doing a lil dance with her.

"Bitch you ready for the bahamassss?" Kayla grinned.

"Hoe you already knowww, I'm finna get fucked up," I smiled. I stole a sip of her venti before feeling a hard smack on my ass. I instantly smacked my lips before looking back at Jah, seeing a mug on his face.

"Doing what na?" he questioned, grabbing my throat.

"Nothing," I mumbled softly. "Asshole."

"Speak up, I ain't hear you," he demanded. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, close enough for me to feel his print.

I blushed and remained silent for a slight moment.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," he smirked. I rolled my eyes at his remark before turning back to talk to Kayla.

"Girl anyways," I paused. "Before I was rudely interrupted, what we doing when we get down there? Any plans?"

"I don't know about youuuu, but me and my man got plans for when we touch down," she eyed Ron, applying lip gloss.

"You already know mama," Ron smirked, pecking Kayla on the lips.

"Ugh, get a room," I complained annoyed.

"We already did!" they chuckled. Jah laughed in response before looking down at me and gently grabbing my arm.

"Come wit me for a sec mama," he said, leading me to airports' bathrooms. He sat me on top of the counter and slid a serious look on his face.

"Mama, you know I gotchu no matter what, right?" he asked me, waiting for me to confirm. I nodded my head shyly before making eye contact with him.

"Do you know where my pistol at?" he blankly stated. "The one I used at that lil kickback in January?"

My heart started racing at the words he spoke, but I contained my calm composure. I don't know if I should tell him that I have it, it might change everything, and I'm not ready for that. Not after I just got him back...

"No," I lied, looking into his eyes. "I haven't seen you in over a month, how would I know that?"

"Because it went missing around the time you left," he sighed. He shook his head before covering his face. "But if youn know where it's at, then don't worry about it."

"I don't," I shook my head, getting off the counter. "Let's go back now Bear, they're gonna call our flight soon," I pouted.

"Alright mama," he followed.

He grabbed my hand and walked back to where our luggage was before hearing "1:45pm trip from Spartanburg, South Carolina to Nassau, Bahamas departing in 10 minutes. All passengers come aboard. This is your 10 minute warning." from the intercom.

We quickly grabbed what we needed and got our asses on the plane.

♡♡♡

"Smcht, lemme get on the inside," I whined, making attempts to sit on the seat closest to the window. I knew for a fact that when the plane takes off, the view would damn near be the prettiest thing I've ever seen and frankly, I wasn't going to miss is just because Bear wanted to sleep. "You can lay your head in my lap instead," I added, he shook his head.

"Ian tryna do allat while people around us," Bear frowned, I sighed, making my way to his lap. "Well I'm just gonna sit here then," I smiled.

I watched as Bear moved uneasily in his seat before gently moving me off his lap and letting me have his seat.

"Thank youuuuu," I cooed, he nodded his head in return. To me, it was easy to tell that he was still that sweet boy from childhood. There was no doubt. And although we could never keep our promises, he came back to me like he said he would. My Everything was laying down on my lap, cuddled beside me. And honestly, it was everything I could ever ask for.

"Don't do that shit again unless you wanna reap the consequences," Jah mumbled, causing me to blush.

"Whatever that means," I replied. "I'm my own person, I do what the fuck I want."

"You sure about that?" he smirked, I rolled my eyes.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I questioned, looking at him from my lap.

The light above our seats on the plane allowed me to see his glowing brown skin and pretty full lips, even more I admired his piercing, dark brown eyes and his multi-colored locs.

He grinned before moving a loc out of his eye. "Gimme a kiss mama."

I did as told and leaned down, stealing several pecks from him as he firmly held my chin.

I smiled as he sneakily slipped his tongue into my mouth and deepened the kiss before he parted ways and watched as I strapped my seat belt on.

"You beautiful mama, you know that?" he asked, smiling at me. I nodded my head before giving him another kiss.

"Use yo words," he stated, I huffed.

"I don't feel like it," I expressed. "I think we're about to take off soon."

"You ready? We finna have a lot of fun once we reach that bitch, I planned all types of shit for us," Jah grinned. "I wanted it to be special for us, especially since I haven't seen you inna minute."

My heart warmed at his words and I agreed. "It means so much to me, Bear. To be honest, I would've never thought something like this would happen to me."

"Something like what?" he asked, confused.

"Love," I expressed. I watched as he looked away for a moment, processing what I said.

"I never did too," he confessed.

♡♡♡

A/N: This is a short chapter, but I had to upload. My bad for taking so long to write it y'all, but a new updated coming tommorrow. I'm tryna show y'all more of their relationship and have them spend more time n shit before stuff go down :)

Thank you sm for 7k views... I honestly would've never thought that people actually enjoy my story, so it means a lot. The goal is to update at least 2-3 chapters for y'all this weekend!!!!

What's y'all fav chapter n why? And writing tips are much appreciated :) bye girliesss

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

311K 19K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
12.2K 595 17
โ๐—œ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ณ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐– ๐–ฃ, ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—™ ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ซ.โž ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—— | ๐Ÿฐ/๐Ÿณ ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜๐—— | ๐Ÿฐ/๐Ÿต ๐—™๐—œ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ...
353K 10.6K 35
๐–ง๐–พ ๐—๐—Ž๐—†๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–จ ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—‡ ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—…๐–บ๐—‰ ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—‚๏ฟฝ...
654K 7.5K 9
๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐—บ๐ž.