Lamha

By Aliya598

Catch the short story on RagSan More

1)Sanskar's Proposal

2)last Shot

310 47 7
By Aliya598

Let's begin.....

Ragini:badtameez.. Pata nahi khudko kya samajhta hai..
Sanskar who was setting his hair, suddenly stops listening the sounds.
She was not aware of him present in the dressing room which was located as another room inside their room:aaya bada angrez... Angrez chale gaye aur Isko chod gaye. Ab is angrez ko lootne kuch bacha nahi hoga mere Paas Aa gaya.mujhe nahi pata tha English fluency seekhne ki chaah ek din mujhe Yahaan laake khada kar dega. Kaan pakh gaye mere!
(nowi don't know what is left for this english(British) to rob that's why he came to me. I didn't know that my fondness to speak English fluently will make me stand here. My eardrums got boiled(in irritation)
Though he was sure these compliments were for him but still could not believe it.
Ragini:Romantic ban ne ki koshish kar raha.. Khud koi Shahrukh khan tho hai nahi. Zaroor Isko mangal grah se hi uthaya hoga. Jitna angrezi mere dimag ko pata hai, Accha hota uthna mere zubaan ko pata hota. Tho Mein Isko dikha deti!
(trying to be romantic as if he was Shahrukh khan. Definitely he is been picked up from planet Mars. The amount of English which my mind know, it would have been good if my lips too knew. I could have shown him)

Sanskar opens the door.
And she sees him being nervous as if caught red handed.
While he just smiled and took up his phone.
And she breathed in belief and muttered:angrez ko hindi thodi na aati hogi!
(this English wouldn't know hindi anyways)
She turns to him sneakily and caught him looking at her.
He just pulls off the shoes into his foot and smiles raising his eye brows at her.
He was supposed to ask something but stops and moves out.

Ragini sees his huge photo frame behind the bed:what? What staring me..?i know english? It's just that I can't have self confidence.
Sanskar opens the door.
Ragini stretched her lips and feared did he listen..?
He moved to her.
Ragini was scared, if he just says a word and she would end up crying. She bent her head.
Sanskar smiles nodding his head.
He moved out.

Later...

Ragini was sitting wearing a lehenga where guests have come for muh dikhayi and they complement her and gift her.
Sanskar was taking her glances in between.

Since it was night people were having the dinner at garden.
Ragini was having her dinner as well. As few of the old ladies from Sanskar's family really liked her,liked talking to her. Once they moved. Ragini tried to open the sealed water bottle.
When Sanskar holds it and opened it for her.
Ragini thinks to thank him. But her introvert nature God damn.
She just continued drinking water and avoided looking at him.
When he sits next to her and she immediately stood.
Sanskar:relax.. Sit down.
Ragini sits.
Sanskar:should I bring something for you..?
As he sees her plate had a little amount of food.
Ragini nods in no.
Sanskar :you can tell me if you are facing any kind of troubles.
Ragini nods in no.
Sanskar:you are looking so beautiful. Actually you are so beautifully that no matter whatever you wear you look pretty.
Ragini was shy again that she could not have a morsel again.
Sanskar:you should tell something about me?
She look at him.
Sanskar:as if how I am looking in this outfit. I won't mind if you say I don't look good in this..
That's when she got hiccups.
Sanskar:have water..
Ragini drinks water. She wished for some magic that she could just run away.

Sanskar:All good?
Ragini looks at him.
Sanskar:now you can continue with the thing I just asked for....
Ragini remained silent.
Sanskar just kept looking at her and smiles biting his lower lip:oh ji aap batayenge nahi tho mujhe pata kaise chalega? (if you don't tell me, how am I supposed to know?)
Ragini looks at him.
He laughs a bit:angrez chod gaye tho kuch na kuch tho seekhunga hi na. (even though the britishers left me, I would still at least learn something right?!)
She was embarrassed that means he heard her.
When someone calls him.
Sanskar smiles at her and moves.

Later...

Ragini was outside the room as he was already inside.
Ragini:Ahh.. Mein Hi kyu? (why me?)
Sakshi saw her:Ragini.. Tum abhi tak kapde badle nahi. Bohot derr ho chuki hai. Jaake aaram karo beta (you did not change yet, it's already late. Go get some rest.)
Ragini smiles and nods.
She opens the door. And sees him standing outside the balcony.
She quickly picked up a salwar and moved to washroom.

After changing she steps outside and saw him reading a document putting up specs. She for a moment looked at him.
Feeling the gaze he looks at her and closes the file.
Sanskar:now am I looking good?
He literally ends up smiling.
Sanskar:waise why did you wear salwar?
She looks at herself.
Sanskar:can you be comfortable in that?
He asked her genuinely.
Ragini nods.
Sanskar:okay.
While she was angry thinking different.

Ragini sits pressing her fingers and biting her lips. She was really emotional that he really made fun of her. Despite know that she was talking nonsense behind his back he did not stop her clearing her misunderstanding. But now she was even more scared that he would scold her that she talk all those stuff or he would continue making fun of her.

Sanskar smiles:good night.
He lays down on his side of bed.
She too lays down. And he turns off the light.

After few minutes he literally felt that she is crying.
And he turned towards her in dark. Her back was faced to him. And he literally placed his hand near her eyes to feel the wetness:Ragini you are crying?
He immediately turns on the light.
Ragini quickly wipes the tears and pretends to sleep. While he just looks on:Ragini...
Sanskar:mujhe tumse Baat karni hai.
She sat literally not facing him.
Sanskar:meri Baat tumhe bura laga, Mein bass tumhe chida raha tha.. (you felt bad about my words?I was just teasing you!)
While she sobs and continues to cry.
Sanskar:I am sorry please. Mujhe nahi pata tha tum itni sensitive ho yaar. Sorry!!!
She continued crying when he held her hand and she got startled.
Sanskar :tumne bhi tho mere baare mein bohot kuch kaha tha tho Meine socha Mein Bhi thoda sa mazzak karu yaar. I won't repeat it further.

She looks at him:aap ne hamare Saath aisa kyu kiya. Mein apni hi behen ko muh dikhane ki layak nahi rahi. (why did you do this with me?I can't even face my sister)
He looks at her as she frees her hands from him.
Sanskar :what?
Ragini:kya kami thi Swara Mein. Theekh hai agar Swara pasand nahi thi par aapne mujhe kyu chuna?
(what was less in swara? It's okay if you did not like Swara but why did you choose me?)
Sanskar:first of all relax. Mein aisa nahi karne wala tha...
Ragini:mujhe nahi karni aapse koi bhi Baat.
She just walks out of the room.

Days passed Ragini did not give him a chance to speak and Sanskar was constantly trying to let her know about his perception. It wasn't that he chose her over Swara. It was different that he liked her.

Ragini was cutting vegetables in the kitchen.
When Sanskar came there and spots Sakshi cooking and Ragini was cutting.
Sanskar:Maa.. Do you need any help from me?
Sakshi looks at him, she realised that RagSan's relation was not smooth. She understood that Ragini was not able to accept the relation but she knew that they would resolve their problems on their own.
Sakshi:Haa.. Take this.
She passes him the spatula:fry the veggies.
He just moves and takes up the spatula. While Sakshi moves out.

He wanted to talk to her. Because it's been quite a few days that they are married but they are not like a married couple. This was not going to work.
She looks at him who was cooking on his own. She was surprised knowing that he can cook as he was dropping masala on his own. Where at her home not even the little boy is allowed to bring a glass of water from kitchen to some lady. Kitchen is the restricted area for men.
She made the roti.
It continued with silence.
Where both together was ready to pick a rolled roti to put on the fry pan.

And stops looking at each other.
She took her hand back and Sanskar took it and fried it.
Sanskar breaks the silence :tum chahti kya ho? (what do you want?)
She looks at him.
Sanskar:hamari arrange marriage hai right? I know ki we need time. But at least dost tho ban kar reh sakte hai na.
He did not look at her but was fully concentrated on frying roti. He told it very calmly.
Ragini:Yeh aapko Swara ko chodne se pehle sochna chahiye tha.
(you should have thought this before rejecting Swara)
Sanskar looks at her:don't tell me tum ab bhi yehi sochti ho ki Meine Swara ko reject kiya hai but usne khud mujhe reject kiya hai....
Ragini interrupts:mujhe Iss baare Mein Koi Baat nahi karni. (I don't want to talk about this topic)
She walks out.

******************************************

Sanskar :my colleagues invited for a party specially for us hope you would join tomorrow evening.
He smiles removing his watch and blazer looking at Ragini who was reading book.
Sanskar: sorry Meine tumse bagair pooche hi Haan kar di.
(sorry, I didn't ask you before accepting the invitation.)
Ragini:mujhe nahi Jaana. (I won't go)
He looks at her:Ragini.
Ragini looks at him:that's my decision.

**************************************

Sanskar just attended the function alone and reasoned that Ragini got some work in emergency so she did not attend. His colleagues were actually wanted to meet Ragini, they were really upset listening him since the function was specially for the new couple, specially her who was new here. Only he knew how he was feeling while saying this. This is not what he wanted and he is clueless of how to fix it.

He returned home and saw Ragini sleeping already. He just stepped out of the room when Sakshi holds him:Sanskar.
He was really emotional this time. He obviously didn't wanted to tell Sakshi about his relationship crisis. His parents had a healthy relationship yet could not spend for a long time since his father left them early. He did not wanted to hurt her by telling this but he had no other option.
He just hugged her and also let her know about the things going on.

Sakshi:I should have stopped you from getting married to her.
She told it with the tears. She likes Ragini but she can't face the unfairness Sanskar was going through.
Sakshi:Ragini is a nice girl but she isn't for you.
Sanskar:Maa... What should i do? I really like her but....
Sakshi :discontinue this relationship.
He looks at her, he don't want this. His heart did not agree with it.
Sakshi :it's good for you and her.
Sanskar :but..
Sakshi:if she can't be your wife then why other relation. I want you to be happy not compromising with your life. Just talk to her about this.

Ragini was behind the closed doors. She heard them. Somewhere she was hurt listening the discontinuing of their relationship.

****************************************

Ragini wakes up to find him getting ready in front of the mirror.
She stood. She waited for him to talk about the divorce. But he was quiet.
Sanskar picks up his laptop bag.
Ragini:khana ready kar doon...
Sanskar looks at her smiles:it's okay..
He moves.

************************************

He didn't say anything for a couple of days. The distance between them has increased and Sanskar is seen spending his nights on living room. While Sakshi did not differentiate still because she wanted to look over their problems and find a solution on their own. Ragini was confused.

She was not doing any job. Sakshi was not allowing to do any work in home there were servants to look after it but..she was now lonely and got into overthinking. Sometimes she pitied over her married life and in other way she felt this was the punishment for breaking her sister's heart.

She walked out and saw him adjusting on the sofa.
Ragini:Mein yahan so jati hoon. Aap kamre Mein....(I will sleep here. You go to room...)
He interrupts and smiles:it's okay Yeh mera ghar hai Mein Kahin bhi so jaun isse koi farq nahi padta.(it's okay this is my home. It won't matter if I sleep anywhere!)
Ragini just watched him laying there.
She walked inside the room and got a blanket and pillow she just arranges it on the floor. When Sanskar:Yeh kya kar rahi ho tum. (what are you doing?)
She just layed down and covers the bedsheet on herself closing her eyes.
Sanskar :Ragini...
He called her few more times but she ignored him.
Sanskar:tum mere Saath hi aise karti ho ya kisi aur ke Saath bhi? (you act like this only with me or with someone else as well?)
Ragini :aapke Saath hi.. (only with you)
She was childish while saying this and he could not stop smiling. And he just nods his head.

Sanskar makes up his mind  :Ragini.. I have never thought that I would put up such sentence on our first month of marriage.
She literally turns and she knew what she gonna listen.
Nowhere he wanted to be rude but gently wanted to put on his thoughts in front of her.
Sanskar:should we... Should be head for a separation? Tumhe kya lagta hai hum Saath nibha payenge ya Phir alag hona sahi hoga? (what do you think, can we stay together or get separated?)
She was not steady and calm enough to discuss but chose for an argument:Yeh din hi dekhna nahi padta agar aapne uss din mujhe nahi balki Swara ko chun liya hota.
(you would have not seen this day if you had chose Swara that day.)
She just sat facing him.
He really got irritated listening her:Swara Swara Swara... Aur koi topic hi nahi hai. Mein yahan hamare baare Mein Baat kar raha hoon aur tum ho ki.. Let's get divorce when you really don't want to give our relationship a chance.
She looks on.
And he laid covering his arms onto his eyes but looks at her:and one more thing, if some day you get a chance ask your sister what exactly happened that day. Why I am telling this again and again. Now It doesn't matter if you believe me or not!
Ragini just looks at him. Somewhere she wanted to cry but she controlled.

*****************************************

She sees him packing his bags.
She just looked at him.
Ragini:I am sorry.. I was rude last night.
Sanskar did not reply.
Ragini:are you going somewhere? Should I help you...
Sanskar looks at her while she stopped and he ignored her.
He takes his bag:I am going to Chennai for 3 days. Once I return we can prepare for the divorce. And get away from this forceful relationship soon.
He just moves out and he closed his eyes as he forgot about Hindi. But anyway she would have understood it.

******************************************

Swara hugs her:Shaadi kya hogayi behen ko bhool gayi..
Ragini hugged her back.
Swara:you did not receive my calls or replied to my messages. Tho mein khud tumse milne aagayi.
After casually talking for sometime. Swara notices Ragini being different she did not look happy.
Swara:tere aur Sanskar ke beech sab theek hai na.
Ragini:I am sorry Swara.
Swara looks shocked when Ragini explains about the situation now.

Swara:Yeh tumne kya kiya Ragini.. Sanskar se Meine hi kaha tha.
Ragini looks on.
Swara:Mein laksh se pyaar karti thi aur Sanskar ne hum dono ki madad bhi kiya tha nahi tho papa ji nahi mante hamare Shaadi ke liye.
Ragini definitely did not expect this.
Swara:Meine hi tumhare baare Mein bataya tha par unhone Yeh reject kiya tha Phir jab unhone tumhe dekha aur tumhare baare Mein Jaana tho.....
She explains everything to her.
Ragini was now consumed with the guilt. She didn't knew his to face Sanskar after this.

********************************

Ragini looks at Sakshi who was reading a magazine.
Sakshi looks at her and smiles.
Ragini:aap gussa hai mujhse? (are you angry with me?)
Sakshi smiles closing the book and holds her hand signing her to sit beside her.
Sakshi:gussa tho nahi Keh sakti. Par dukh tho hua tha ki kyu aisa ho raha hai. Mein jaanti hoon mere Sanskar Mein Koi kami nahi hai. Na ki tum Mein Bhi koi kami nahi hai. Tho yahan galat hai kon. Khud ko kos sakti hoon....

Ragini immediately placed her head on her lap and cries:galat aap nahi ho Mein hoon. Meine galat faimi Mein aake aapko aur Sanskar ji ko bohot dhukh pohunchaya hai.
(you are not wrong.. But I am. I hurt you and Sanskar with my misunderstanding)
Sakshi literally caresses her:Mein tumhe samaj sakti hoon Ragini.
(I can understand you Ragini)
Ragini looks at her:will you forgive me?
Sakshi smiles and caresses her cheeks:Mein Aaj bohot khush hoon pata hai kyu? Jis beti ko Mein dhoond rahi thi woh aaj mujhe mil gayi.
(today I am very happy. The daughter whom i was searching i got her today)
She wipes her tears:maafi... Mein gussa hi nahi thi tho.
Ragini smiles.
Sakshi:ab se Sanskar ko tumhe sambhalna hai. Sambhal logi na?(now you have to look after Sanskar)
Ragini lowers her eyes:Shaadi se aaj tak tho unhone hi mujhe sambhala hai. Matlab bardaasht kiya hai. (from wedding to till now he was the one looking after me. I mean tolerating me)
Sakshi laughs:tum na bohot pyaari ho. Mujhe tho Pehle lagta tha Sanskar ne aisa kyu kiya ab Jaake samaj Aa raha hai itni cute si ladki ko koi kaise chode?
Ragini smiles.

******************************************

Sanskar rings the bell.
Ragini opens the door.
He moves in.
Ragini was walking behind him as if she was a tail.
He stops and turns. She smiles a bit. Seriously he felt wierd now.
And he goes to room. She followed him and before he could pick up his towel. She passes him.
He just did not say anything.
Ragini:khana laga doon.
Sanskar:Mein khud le lunga tum so jao. Bohot der ho chuki hai.
He goes to washroom.
And she followed him and he passed her a look.
Ragini:sorry.
She stepped out:woh Mein...
She scratched her head.
He waited for her since she did not say anything:I will take a bath first.
He closed the door.

Later he comes out.
And ses her waiting near dining. He sees all of his favourite dishes.
He sits :sit.
Ragini:woh mujhe kuch chahiye tha.. (I wanted something)
Before he could serve. She serves.
He looks at her.
Ragini:aap mana tho nahi karoge na. (you won't deny for it right)
Sanskar:nahi batao.. (no say)
Ragini:bohoth keemti hai.. De paoge na? (its costly, can you give it?)
He was about eat but stops looking at her of not sure what she wanted: koshish tho Kar sakta hoon... Tumne Pehli baar kuch maanga hai.. Tho kaho.. (I can try.. Since you asked something for the first time.. So say)
Ragini :maafi.. (forgiveness)
He was taken a back and was startled when she literally kneeled near him catching her ears:sorry..   Aage se koi shikayat ka mauka nahi doongi, woh mujhe sacchai ka pata lag gaya.. Bas ek aur baar maaf kar do.. Please.
He turns to food and controls his smile:tho Yeh sab tumne banaya hai as a compensation?
Ragini:Haa as a small compensation. Maaf kiya na...?
Sanskar :soch ke bataunga.
Ragini:soch ke?
Sanskar :koi problem.
She nods in no.

Later

He was sleeping on the sofa..
Ragini looks at him:aapne ab tak maaf nahi ki? (you did not yet forgive me?)
He looks at her:Meine bola tha na soch ke bataunga! (i told you right I will think about it!)
Ragini:tho aap kamre Mein kyu nahi sote? (then why don't you sleep in room?)
Sanskar did not reply.
Ragini:mera gussa kamre pe kyu nikal rahe hai?(why are you taking my anger on room)
Sanskar :tum Jaake so jao kal iske baare Mein Baat karte hai. (you go and sleep, will talk about it tomorrow)
Ragini:sach bataun tho aapka kamra bohot bada hai.. (if told truth then your room is so big)
Sanskar:tho? (so?)
Ragini:tho mujhe aadhi raat ko neend khulti hai. (my sleep breaks at midnight)
Sanskar:kamra bada hone Mein Aur neend khulne Mein iska koi connection hai? (big room and sleep breaking, do that have any connection?)

She moves and gets the blanket.
Sanskar:tum Phir se.. Kamre Mein tum so jao. (you again.. Sleep in room)
Ragini:Phir mujhe darr lagta hai akele parda bhi bhooth lagta hai.. (then I am scared alone, curtain also makes me feel like it's a ghost)
He just looks at her. It was really tough for him to control his laughter.
Sanskar:darr lagta hai.. Hmm
He stretch his lips:chalo Phir.
She smiles.

Ragini turns to Sanskar. Who was sleeping on the other side.
Ragini:kitna Waqt lagega? (how much time it will take?)
Sanskar:kiske liye? (for what?)
Ragini:maaf karne ke liye. (to forgive me)
He smiles:mujhe tho trust issues Hai tho kuch Waqt tho lagega. (I have trust issues so it will take some time at least)
Ragini:mere taraf dekh ke kyu nahi Kehte. Aise lagta hai aapko mujhe dekh ke chid aati ho. (why don't say it looking at me. It feels like you get irritated watching me)
He coughs to prevent the laughter.
Ragini:paani laa doon. (shall I get water)
Sanskar:nahi.. (No)

************************************

Sanskar was talking over the phone moving holding cold drink.
Ragini who was sitting on the sofa when she sees him. Wherever he moved, her eyes moved along. This was the very first time she was looking at him, as if how fit he was.. Though he is in no compare of Tom cruise but he was the second person after him who could make her heart skip.

Sanskar felt the gaze every then and now. He only found her watching at him.
And he sits in another sofa and looks at the movie she was watching. But she was looking at him.
Sanskar:it's a good movie..
He tries to break her gaze on him.
She nods looking at him.
Sanskar:huh?
He was awkward:mere chehre pe kuch hai kya. (is there something on my face?)
He literally touched his face to confirm.
When Ragini:charm..
He looks at her bit shocked, he did not expect this from her. He was not sure if it's a complement or if she did flirt with him!
Ragini continues looking at Sanskar.

******************************************

Sanskar looks surprised seeing all of his friends at his home as Ragini invited them for a small gathering.
She apologised to each and everyone not attending their party.
While everyone were really happy finding her to be so cool person. While they had a thought that might be Sanskar's wife does not like the friend circle or something like that...
But today she broke the transe, she was really smart as she did not needed an introduction to talk.

Ragini smiled looking at him.
Sanskar:Yeh kya tha.. (what was this?)
Ragini:galati sudhaar rahi thi. (fixing my mistakes)
Sanskar smiles and nods.

*************************************

Ragini sees him sleeping.
She just kept watching him for a long time now and held his hand.
That's when it broke his sleep while she acted sleeping.
Sanskar literally rubbed his eyes as he was in a deep sleep.
He looks at his hand which she was holding.
He literally moved his hand to caress her face but stops himself as he realised she was faking her sleep because of eyes which shaking a bit.
Sanskar smiles tries to remove his hand from her but she holds it tight.
He moved close to her when she only remembered those hot scenes in the Hollywood movies.
She was literally preparing herself mentally when he smacked his finger on her forehead.
She looks at him.
Sanskar:bohot cheezein chalti hai na tumhare dimag Mein?!
Ragini was embarrassed now and she was astonished of how he know what she was thinking about.
Sanskar:I really thought you are so innocent.
She was consuming herself with embarrassment.
She leaves his hand immediately:you are wrong.. I was not thinking that...
Sanskar:pretending to sleep by holding my hands.
She literally turned and slept covering the comfort.
Sanskar :between what is that? What were you thinking...
Ragini:nothing.
Sanskar laughed a bit.

Next morning...

Ragini had literally hugged him and placed her leg over him and due to this Sanskar couldn't get a wink of sleep.
Ragini looks at him and immediately departs from him.
Sanskar was literally sleepy but looks at her:had a good sleep..
Ragini:I am sorry..

He smiles and literally pulls her towards him.
While she got those hot thoughts again and she  blushed and couldn't hold back her smile.
Sanskar:tum jab bhi bolti ho bohot cute lagti ho. I can't ignore you no matter what!
Ragini slowly tried to free her hand.
Sanskar:sach bata na.. Tumhe Mein Ab pasand hoon na!(tell me the truth.. Now you like me right?)
Ragini looks at him and pulls her hand slowly and stood.
He left out a breath and closed his eyes.
When Ragini:bohoth. (A lot)
He looks at her.
Ragini: mujhe aap bohoth pasand hai. (I like you a lot)
She immediately moved outside while he smiles and closed his eyes. He was relieved. He was happy!

***************************************

Ragini cracks her job interview.
And when she comes out. And dials his number. Before she could say anything.
Sanskar:congratulations.
Ragini:how do you know that..?
He sipped a coffee sitting in office:instincts.
She smiles.
Sanskar:between party kab hai..
Ragini :party?
Sanskar:Haan

**************************************

Sakshi smiles looking at Sanskar and Ragini at their dinner at restaurant the same night she cracked the interview. Both were talking where she was explaining him about the interview, how she was nervous and how she faced it. While he was attentive towards her.
Where someday back Sakshi had seen things falling apart between her son and daughter-in-law. And now things were different, she won't say Sanskar didn't try, he did. But Ragini had made things work realising her mistake before it was too late.

******************************************

Ragini was sitting inside the car. As Sanskar went to meet someone. He was looking at the files.
Ragini looks at the freshly applied mehendi in her hands where she applied in the mall where there were some mehendi artist and adored his name in her hand.
And she looks at him.
That's when noticed few strange men gazing at Sanskar. She definitely felt wierd and actually realised 2 of them were the same who were following them from mall. She don't know what was he here for.. But she did sense he was doing some complicated investigation regarding someone. Since he was an independent journalist.

Sanskar smiles and thanks the person in front of him for the help to gather the proof of murderer and corrupt politician.
And The goon got down the jeep bringing up a sharp knife. And 3 of the others moved ahead.

Sanskar could sense people behind him and he looks at the guy who handed him the proofs and he just literally pushed him to go away.
While the goons literally caught Sanskar and he got stabbed on his arm during the defence. And was about to stab him. When Ragini sprayed a spray into all of their eyes and Sanskar was literally wincing holding his harm. He just literally got worried for her safety when he witnessed her flying kick on the goon.
He just literally looked at her shocked.

She shrugs her shoulder:emptied this 2 new deodorants of yours. Sorry.
He just nods:it's... it's okay
He Still could not believing the fact that she literally saved him from the death and special the flying kick.

******************************************

Sanskar was getting the treatment.
He looked at Ragini. She had made sure that the police take those goons into the custody.. And they investigate it.
Sanskar:Yeh tumne kahan se seekha?
Ragini looks at him.
Sanskar :I mean that kick...
Ragini: taekwondo master the gaav me. Unhone seekhaya tha
Sanskar:oh..
Ragini:kya hua...
Sanskar :Acchi Baat Hai and Thank you..
She smiles but it didn't last longer:aaj mein na hoti tho? (today if I was not there)
Sanskar :koi aur hoti..
She looks at him:hoti?
He nods.

Ragini was really angry. She was about to go when he held her hand:koi aur hoti tho bhi meri Ragini jaisi nahi hoti.
(even if there was someone else still she could not be my Ragini)
And she immediately hugs him, she was actually scared thinking something might have happened to him.
While he smiled and hugged her back.
Ragini:don't do something that will make me loose you.
Sanskar :I'll be careful...

He smiles and tries to make a mood: and it won't happen now I have my bodyguard wife.
She smiles.

He slowly moves close to her and she held his shoulder and that's when he captured her lips. They share a long and passionate kiss!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 515 45
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica
62.6K 1.1K 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...
19K 484 5
စိတ်ကူးယဥ်အပြာစာ Noel GL Top ကဒွိလိင်ပါ
207K 729 26
18+ ပါ။ စောက်ပတ်ထဲလိုးမသွင်းခင် လုပ်မယ့်ဟာတွေ ရေးမှာ။ ညစ်ညမ်းစာတွေပါ။