Lost DJ (Miraculous AU)

By MonsterStar2006

PLEASE DON'T REPOST MY BOOK! Welcome to my first book of 'what if' Miraculous Ladybug series. This is my firs... More

A.N.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
A.N. Question Time
Bonus

Chapter 21

238 9 1
By MonsterStar2006

Shanique’s POV

It is Gala time!

I am currently getting myself ready for it. I put on my dress, got my hair straightened, and applied makeup in the bathroom.

After I had my hair done, I heard my mum shouting.

“Shanique! Are you done using the bathroom?”

I came to her room soon after to see my mum dressed up like a super-agent in disguise. She has a black dress with fur as a coat.

“You look great, Mother.” She nodded and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Mochi told me that they rented Lamborghinis for each pair with drivers for the ride to the Gala and home. My mum is joining us. I don't mind that.

I heard my ride arriving, so I grabbed my stuff, and we headed out to get into the car.

“You guys look amazing!” We smiled at that. “Here is everything you will need, Mrs. Cauchemar.”

He handed a big file of papers with the pen drive with the footage. My mum nodded a thank you and put the stuff in one of her file cases, which is the big one she has.

Someone get me popcorn because this will be the night of our lives.

Nino’s POV

We all got prepared to go and I saw two Lamborghinis in our driveway.

What the hell?

In one of them is Stuart with his parents and in the other one is Selena with Luka and Kagami.

Luka has a dark blue suit with a light blue-collar shirt and Kagami has a red thigh dress with black and gold deco at the bottom bit. They look great.

“Hi, Lost DJ! Get in!” I got into the car after I said bye to my parents.

I said hi to others as the driver started driving to the destination.

“Hey, Nino. How is your day?” Kagami gave me her usual smile.

“Alright. Just nervous.”

“Don’t be.” Selena held my hand to support me. “This is the day when we can have fun. The entertainment is in the end though, so we can go dance, chat with famous people, and maybe even hear how the Star Effect sings with the Lost DJ.”

“Yeah, you are right. Imagine people’s reaction to my facial reveal.” My excitement lit up until it faded away. “But how would they react anyway? Would they still like me after that?”

“Hey, Nino.” Selena made me look at her.
“They love you. And this won’t change after the reveal. If so, they will love you more as they can get to know you.” She put her head on my shoulder.

How did I get so lucky? This is the best relationship I have ever been in as we are both there for each other and we can trust one another.

We are sitting in the car bored after a bit. I should have brought my headphones...

I just got an idea.

I turned on the Bluetooth to connect my phone to the car and turn on Jason Derulo ‘Take You Dancing’.

They all looked at me shocked.

"What? We need to practice dancing before the Gala."

We are right now dancing in the car as this song is good. Selena and I are literally singing that song as well.

It is the start of fun.

We arrived at the Grand Hotel and as a gentleman, I went to open the door for Selena and Kagami while Luka came out himself.

Everyone, especially the photographers, is taking photos of us, and they look shocked at our outfits.

We did some poses to photographers, and it was funny how Luka laid sideways on the roof of the car.

After some time, I saw the Akuma class coming toward us.

“Nino?” Alya was the first one to speak. “Is that really you?”

“Yes, that’s me. Why?” I saw others looking pissed at us. What this time?

“I heard that you are dating her.” I saw her disgusted look.
“And why is she wearing a Rena Rouge-themed outfit when I am Rena Rouge?”

She got to be kidding me right now.

“You were Rena Rouge, especially when you revealed it to the crowd.” I pointed at the crowd.
“Leave me and my sunshine alone. I am surprised that you got invited to the Gala.”

I left with others. I may have been harsh, but I am sick of them, especially her.

Once we left, we turned around when we heard ‘Riding Dirty’ by Chamillionaire jamming really loud at the other Lamborghini driving really fast.

Once it stopped, Trevor and Kate came out of the car.

“We are here, Paris.” He showed a peace sign while they held each other. The photographers of course took photos of them.

“Hey, guys!” Kate shouted while the car drove off.

“Trevor made a scene again?” I saw Chelsea and Anna coming towards us. They arrived early.

“Yep,” Kate answered as we were going inside the hotel.

It is sorted that there is plenty of room to dance and the stairs are set for the girls and I to sing.

It looks great!

People are coming inside. I saw Juleka and Rose, who are wearing pink and purple gala dresses, alone instead of with the group.

I guess either the class doesn’t talk with them anymore, or the opposite way.

I saw Kim, Max, Alix, Nath, and Marc arriving after a few minutes. I of course came over to them with others.

“Sup, dudes and dudette.” They all replied with Hey.

They are all wearing black suits with white collar shirts.

I smiled when I saw them, but I frowned when I saw Kim with a black eye.

“What happened that Kim has a black eye?” Luka asked them.

“He is the only one not wearing make-up out of all of us.” You got to be kidding me!

“Don’t tell me…” Kagami turned on killer mode and took her katana out of nowhere ready to kill.

“Count me in, girl.” Shanique took out her nun-chucks. “Who are we murdering first?”

“A blonde spineless coward that turned into the yandere Shadowmoth monster when we said that we don’t know where Mari is now.” My jaw dropped as well as others when Alix said that.

Are they still on finding Mari after the few months she left?

Oh, God.

“Guys, don’t kill them until the end of the Gala unless you have to,” Kate said while covering Kim’s black eye with makeup powder. “You have photos of bruises or the beat-up scene?”

Max showed Markov, who showed the video of the fight.

“Mochi, get the video copied. Shanique, keep an eye on the Akuma class and get the MPS with Luka and Kagami to the kitchen ASAP!” We all did as she said.

The MPS has to change the name from Marinette Protection Squad to Miraculous Protector Squad. They have been beaten up and they haven’t revealed anything to them.

But still, I am getting worried right now that I am staying with Selena in the group near adults. This really scared me.

The drama has officially started.

Chelsea’s POV

Anna and I are walking around, interviewing famous people who are here.

I am glad Anna is with me at that moment as I am panicking right now.

There are many famous people here that make me freak out as I want to make a good impression on them.

“You are doing great, sweetie.” Anna gave me a fist bump and a peck on my cheek. “Let’s go and talk with them.” She pointed at the... Wayne Family!!!

“Oh, ma gawd!! Hi!” I ran towards them. “Sorry if I am interrupting you.”

“No, we don’t mind, miss.” Bruce was the first one to speak. “I see that you both are wearing the MDC original.”

“Yeah, we are.” We both have stars in our eyes. We are fans of the Waynes.

“Tt. When will the fun begin?”

“Where can I get coffee?”

“Shut up about the coffee, replacement!”

“Well, the fun you will adore the most will start at 8 pm. Coffee can be brought to you, and can I have an interview with you, guys?” I held my phone with my puppy eyes.

“Of course, young lady. I heard about your blog. Sweet Scoops, right?” I nodded and set up my camera while Anna got Tim some strong coffee.

I didn’t notice Alya staring at me with anger.

“…and why did you decide to come over all the way from Gotham to Paris for this Gala?”
I am giving some spice to my blog as this is what people love the most.

“Well, because MDC recommended this Gala for us.” Jason has answered this question.
“She even got us these suits…”

“Hey, Sweet Scooper!” I froze when I saw Alya walking towards me.
At least it is only her, but she still looks like an unleashed wild hound looking for prey.

“Why are you stealing my  interviews?”

“What do you mean by your interviews?” I tried to not look scared, but I am failing.
“I know that you are the Ladyblogger and all, but I have asked personally for this interview, and people agree for them because at least I am not pressuring people to do so and can take no for an answer.”

The Waynes are cheering for me for bravery. I won’t be a pushover to anyone.

I saw Alya after that fuming.
“You are the worst journalist I have ever seen. Taking no as an answer? Then you won’t have any scoops in your blog.”

“Leave my girl alone, you crazy maniac,” Anna shouted at her.

“Ew. You even are dating a girl? That proves my point.” She is laughing at us.
She is homophobic!

“At least I have a partner! Where is yours?” I shouted at her.

Everyone around me is shouting ‘Roasted!’ or ‘Savage’ and other stuff like that. They all know about the breakup of Alya and Nino.

At that point, Alya had enough of me and actually tried to tackle me, but she got stopped by two people who I did not expect to help me today.

Rose and Juleka.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1.4K 50
Created: 03/08/2023 Finished: 29/09/2023 ________________________________ I scrapped my Encanto book to do another Miraculous book. This time it has...
7.1K 235 12
!!!MILD CURSE WARNING!!! TAKES PLACE AFTER SEASON 3 Friendships are tested when Marinette makes a mistake, and reputations are at risk with a seeming...
5.7K 467 42
Luka feels like he's been in love with Marinette ever since he first met her, but everyone knows that she is interested in Adrien, so he's resigned t...
158K 3.2K 22
"Nino, come on. We're just friends! That's it." Adrien assured Nino. "Yeah, sure. Say what you want. But I'm just saying, you and Marinette look good...