Kiyotaka traumatizing the sch...

By kylianmbappe087

'Will my illness really hold me back?' A young boy Ayanokōji Kiyotaka, is the youngest kid of the whole schoo... More

Volume 1.1: Entering hell.
Volume 1.2: We are in hell.
Volume 1.3: The world is dark red.
Volume 1.4: Touch it.
Volume 1.5: My Last call for help.
Volume 1.6: Is this a world of peace or of regret?
Volume 1.7: Am I pespiring?
Volume 1.8: Use the shadows to controll.
Volume 2.1: The darkness is invading my heart.
Volume 2.2: War decleration.
Volume 2.3: Is it to late? Am I too far gone?
Volume 2.35/SS: New Hairstyle unlocked
Volume 2.40: SS- Preperations
Volume 3.1: Welcome to a new destination: Hell.
Volume 3.2: Can we have a chat?
Volume 3.3: Last Call
Volume 3.4: My Message is spreading
Volume 3.5: A monster is someone who always tell lies.
Volume 4.2: Matte black, white rims and a M Badge.
Volume 4.25: betmen

Volume 4.1: How annoying...

548 24 6
By kylianmbappe087

Today was the day since we returned to the ship, we won due to a miracle.

However Hirata and Horikita did that, is unknown to me. Well only 5 Classpoints more, but still won. Demolishing Class-C and A.

Maybe it was Class-B? No...That can't be. I and Ayanokōji found Class-A's Leader, it couldn't be Katsuragi, more like the guy next to him.

Altogether that would only give us 30 Points. Where do the other loss of points from Class-A and B come from?

The chance is high that everyone betrayed their allies, but even Class-B?

Something is wrong surely.

Oh...I almost forgot. We got to meet at the second pool, since Hirata and Kushida rented it for all of us for a day as a sign of victory.

That is quite a good thing to do, but I think it would've been better to save up some points in case of someone being in the verge of expulsion or a financial power-exam shows up.

I got out of my room, some minutes ago, I prepared many things for the pool, also instead of using the public restrooms to change, I just changed here instead, so the probability of perverts lurking in the shadows is 0.

I shut the door and left, picking Satō and Karuizawa up aswell.

"Chiaki-chan! Already rested enough?"

"Yeah, Maya what about you?  Kei seems energetic as always."

"Uhh yeah, I rested quite well since yesterday. But to be honest, I am quite worried about Hirata, Horikita and Ayanokōji."

Well the last one which she named was literally inhuman  on the island. That guy could stay awake for 5 nights straight at this point.

To be honest, he seems to be the most interesting guy in our class. Mysterious, calm and unknown. He is known as Horikita's boyfriend, but the fact that he sometimes dissappears on that island makes me shiver.

Has he got something to do with our victory?

"Yosuke-kun has recovered I guess, so, that was what he told me. Not sure about Horikita or Ayanokōji-kun. Horikita was really desperate  of winning this, thank god she carried us to the win." (Kei)

"Ayanokōji was pretty cool aswell, Horikita is lucky to have such a lazy and not problem causing boyfriend." (Maya)

"Not problem causing? Well wasn't he the first one to literally scare the shit out of everyone in the first day?" (Kei)

"Pretty much, but Maya got a point. He is calm, that is a green flag for a boyfriend, but he seems to be pretty boring, the question I am asking is, how did Horikita and he get together in the first place? I can't recall them talking that much during school." (Chiaki)

Well he could be seen holding a little conversation with her, but that consisted our of bantering each other, that shouldn't cause a feeling of love anyways.

That means they have been talking privately very often or are just putting an act up.

"I seriously can't imagine that they are actually together. It just seems that it is way too fake. Have you seen them kissing or hugging?" (Kei)

Own goal there.

"I must say, Kei you got a point aswell? I think Horikita maybe got together with him to keep her social standard lower. Also he seems trustworthy that he wouldn't betray the class no matter what. I hardly could imagine these two loving each other in the first place. Maybe Ayanokōji is just together with her to push his confidence a little?" (Maya)

That is the first time hearing some smart words from her.

Both got a point, but I can hardly imagine Ayanokōji actually using people. He just seems way to innocent.

We arrived at the pool, Maya and Kei actually used the same strategy as me, wearing our bathclothes under our casual ones.

We selected sunbeds, which were one row behind the pool since I know that Sudō and Koenji couldn't care less about the living of others.

"Ahhh, finally, peace. I just love the weather here, it is just so perfect. Now you two, it is finally time to start scounting for guys which fit your expectations. Also, don't dare to put Yosukes name in your mouths! He is taken!" (Kei)

"Yeah yeah calm down. But seriously I don't like any guy out of this class- Ayanokōji has that body?!?!?!?" (Maya)

And here she realized she is insanely attracted to him. Ohh god...How will this turn out.

But seriously...His physique is crazy. Eight pack at this age with this boring look on the face goes hard.

"What the hell?! What is this body Ayanokōji?! That body previously was insane but did you take a harder workout programme?!" (Sudō)

He probably did, judging his arms and legs, which are muscular.

From the physical ability he and Koenji must outperform every single one in this school with no major problems.

First we were in disadvantage due to Class-A, C and B being physically more capable, but as of now, since Ayanokōji started to reveal his muscles from the baggy outfits, we are the physical best class with zero doubts.

"Eek!"

What was this?!

"Chiaki don't stare to much~ He might notice~" (Maya)

"S-Stop! Don't tickle me! I was just-"

"Oh yeah? Really, you are really lewd~" (Maya)

"Stop it! I won't make Ayanokōji cheat on Horikita!" I accidentally raised my voice too much, and in the same scene everyone was silent.

Everything went silent once again.

"You are doomed~" (Maya)

"Cheat on Horikita? What do you mean Matsushita-san?" (Kushida)

Somehow she is giving me a sadistic vibe whenever there is something regarding Horikitas relationship with him, as trying to ruin their love.

"I- You are misunderstanding something!" (Chiaki)

"I couldn't care less either way. Someone wanna play handball in the pool? I got some goal nets here." (Kiyo)

He is not mad at all? He doesn't even seem to care at all. Wow. Composure at its finest.
.
.
.
Me cheating on Horikita? What?

Cheating on her is like giving your most hated enemy a gun to shoot you.

I wouldn't have the balls to do that.

Grabbing Sudō by his arm, I threw him directly into the pool.

"Wai-!"

"Awww, someones wet?"

I stretched out my arm so he could get out, but instead he pulled me in.

Hirata joined us aswell, but I couldn't get the maximum enjoyment rate, since Suzune is still a bit ill.

Hoping that she recovers. If not then I need to get a substitute for her in the next special exam, which probably will be held aswell here.

Hmmm...Something is off, I can tell. Due to my "increasing" popularity I made myself way too much attention.

The Island Exam might cause a chain reaction of Class-B selling out my name to Ryūen, which literally is trying to hunt me down since the Sudō incident.

Using Suzune, Hirata and Kushida as a protection could go wrong aswell, since Kushida aswell decided to switch up on me for some points.

Interesting. I've forgotten almost the problem with her trying to sabotage me, like setting up Ibuki to fight, which I've set up Kushida to do this for me.

The danger level and probability of expulsion sky rocketed. I might get more and more protection due to my popular phase, but I stand no chance against Kushida's influence.

In fact, I never do mistakes, but this might be the first I've made since joining this school. My father is against me continuing here, he probably is sending other white roomers after me.

Worst case: I will get expelled, and I will endanger others with me.

Best case: I will get expelled without putting others in danger, but revealing the White-Room to public.

Both are bad for my future, but I need to give my freedom to protect my freedom.

As of now, winning is insanely important at this stage for this class, I couldn't care less about going up the class rankings. But there are way too many problems, a 'fear' of mine is that not just the first years are getting quite mad at me, but the second and third years aswell.

Manabu put his trust in me, succeding the future of this school, which caused Nagumo to get suspicious and trying to recruit other first years to the student council, not to help out, but to watch and keep close contact with me.

"Ayanokōji, is something wrong?"

"E-Eh nah, I am fine but I guess I forgot to do something. I will leave now. See you around!"

"But you just came-"

"Sorry!"

I got out of the big pool, got to my sunbed and took my things with me, after I dried myself of course.

My intention wasn't going to my room, well it was since I got to change first before taking a visit to someone elses room.

I opened my room door and laid my things on the bed.

Taking a quick shower so the chlorid smell leaves my body. 

I was quite in a rush, making me ready to meet a certain someone, but all of a sudden I heard a message?

A text was automatically sent to my phone, as I opened it, it wasn't a suprise that it was from school.

But there was indeed something suprising. Instead of an psychological and strategic based special exam, we got this:

'Powermatch Special exam.

The principles and rules of this special examination:

It is basically a test of strength competition, participation is not compulsory.

However, instead of competing for class points, you will only be competing for private points.

The challenge and sport, game, fighting style and so on is up to you.

Now it comes down to winning points: Both use 1000 Private Points each. The winner of the matchup gets the stakes of both. However, the school gets 15% of the respective stakes, and we will explain why now.

Betting system: You can also bet whether it is the person of your own class or not, it doesn't matter. The maximum stake is 2000 points. If you win the bet, you get back the points you have wagered and the opposing bets are divided fairly between you and the other participants betting on the same bet.

How a matchup takes place is irrelevant, but it has only two rules: No blood and no corruption.

Have fun."

Oh wow...

It was really unexpected that we had to take a special physical exam again.

However, it is voluntary. But... I would like to be there, I have to say. You can never get enough points...

But I must not draw Ryūen's attention to me, he understood early on that a third party was sabotaging him all the time.

Sudō's accusation, the first month of this school in general and even this special exam, everything was currently going by far to class-D, which was not possible by nature without someone else pulling the strings.

Manipulating the class competitions, Class-C, had I never intervened, would have easily overtaken Class-A already, p well...But here I am and Class-A stands...still....

I opened the door of my room in front of me and went to the other floor to visit Suzune.

Instead of using the annoying stairs, I decided to get into a lift.

The condition seems to be really perfect here, everything is modern, that the school owns this yacht doesn't sound real.

The lift door opened, but someone was already inside...

"Well, well, well... Your father's masterpiece..."

"Do I know you?" I tried to look ignorant and not recognise her. However, Sakayanagi's daughter, I don't really know her name but I know that she is Katsuragi's opposition.

She grinned, smug.

"Oh, sorry, it's been eight years and 243 days since we last saw each other."

"I've never seen you before."

Her face stayed the same, smug loli, that's what Ike called her.

"Oh, sorry Kiyotaka-chan. Can I ask you something? How long are you planning to stay in the shadow of Horikita and Kushida? Ryūen comes to me all the time, annoyed and with absurd deals, to find you."

"Chan? What do you mean? We're the same age-"

"No, actually we're not. I can remember exactly how it was before, the screen that showed me you were a year younger than me. But don't worry, I have no desire to ruin your life outside the White Room. As long as you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone, deal Kiyotaka?"

It's a good suggestion, but the risk seems high that she'll take it and use it against me later in the school.

But she seems to know a lot about the White Room. After all, our fathers worked together.

"Why are you calling me by my first name? We just met in person for the first time."

"Well, my father said that you probably don't like being called 'Ayanokōji' because of your father."

"He's right. But I don't care for either name anyway. At the end of the day, I'm just in your way anyway."

"Fufufu its right."

The lift stopped at the bottom where Sakayanagi wanted it before I got in too.

She got out and I pressed the button to the floor where Suzune was.

Alone this time.

When the door opened, I found one person. It was her.

"Suzune, where are you going?"

"I-I w-want to see you!"

"Mhm? Then back to your room, we can talk enough there."

"Ugh...Alright..."

We walked at a slow pace to her room.

"Kiyotaka did you just take a shower?"

"Yes. I was at the pool, that's why."

She looked at me worriedly.

"Huh? At the pool? Everyone's still there, aren't they? Why are you here already?"

"Look how worried I was about you, Suzune."

A slight blush appeared on her cheeks, as if I had said something, obviously, romantic.

"That's all well and good, but no reason to let the others down! But...to be honest, I'm also extremely glad. The last few days we both seemed quite distant."

"Well then, let's fix it? Suzune, do you want some tea?"

We entered her room, as expected minimalist and perfectly tidy.

A perfectionist has been at work once again...

"I'll do it for both of us, Kiyotaka."

"Nene, don't worry, I'll do it, sit down, you're sick anyway."

She wasn't happy with that, but she sat down on her bed.

Cute as a button. She completely took over the panda pyjamas from me.

It just looks so good on her. Plus it makes her even cuter than she already is.

"Is something wrong, or why are you staring? Idiot."

Although...

"No, I'm sorry? I just can't concentrate on anything else with that look."

"Huh? You think pandas are great anyway-"

"Yeah, but just because I love it doesn't mean you have to wear it."

"Well, I think pandas are as cute as you, Kiyotaka. I can't find a cuter animal."

"A bunny-"

"Pervert. But...well, if you want it so badly..."

"-Eh that was really just in fun, Suzune. But koalas and cats are really great too."

She was still looking decipheringly into my eyes.

"Kiyotaka, smile."

"It's not that easy."

"Do it for your sweet and pretty girlfriend."

"Like I said-"

"I've never seen you smile, so please..."

I looked down at my teacup. Have I ever really smiled?

"Can you even smile?"

"It's not that I can't, but so far no one has given me the reason to."

I handed her her cup of Indian tea.

"Wow. Not even pandas?"

"That, but the rest of the school isn't. I'm not good at showing feelings and emotions, but I still try as hard as I can, so you don't have to be ashamed that I'm just like that. But don't worry Suzune. We have a new task now."

"Special exam...Kiyotaka will you participate again?"

"No. Not this time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.6K 35
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the sole survivor of the demonic 4th generation and the Masterpiece of the White room, has passed his final examination. But, du...
1.4K 96 6
Masterpiece, Demon Lord of White Hell, survivor of the fourth. He had many titles, but the only thing Ayanokōji Kiyotaka considered himself was a too...
20.4K 517 39
Mental Hospitals are meant to help people right? But what if they don't? Izuku Midoriya is a suicidal teenager wanting nothing more than to end it a...
120 31 16
[DISCONTINUED] ⚠️alcoholism, drugs, strong language, suicidal thoughts, running away, angst-ish⚠️ I do not own none of the characters here °"stop get...