♤●🍁WHERE PAST MEETS THE FUTU...

By Mysteryofmythologies

Mythology, history are very interesting to listen...... but what will happen if a character of history land ... More

Classroom
Turing point
Escape!!!!!
A new Journey
Identity
Unpredictable
Who is he !!??
He came ??? - "You called "
new life !!!
Jealous- no !!!
Time to return Home
Confusing?
Wedding
Happy Holi
Just For each other
My man
Confession
Pre Weddings ceremony
Engagement
Haldi
Mehndi
Sangeet
wedding
Happy Ever after...

A Night to Remember

339 20 0
By Mysteryofmythologies

"Are you going to stand here all day ??" Karna asked

"Ofc , who knows when will you leave !!" Krisha replied staying outside of the room .

"Krisha I'll leave before the wedding not today , go and take rest " Karna replied

"No , why are you so stubborn,  there's no need to leave , and I won't do anything as well "Krisha replied. 

"Then our marriage will happen " Karna replied with a sigh .

"Then let it be !!" Krisha pleaded

"I think you lost your mind , Krisha a marriage without love will make you feel suffocated " Karna replied 

"No it won't " Krisha replied. 

They're conversing while Krisha is at the door and Karna inside.  So Krisha's uncle came hearing the sound. 

"What's going on ??" He asked. 

"Karna will leave, " Krisha uttered forgetting the fact that she's talking to her uncle. 
Karna quickly came in front to handle the situation. 

"She means , Veer planned something for tonight , and I'll go to help him "
Karna replied

"It's OK Krisha,  you're nagging like he'll leave for forever " Uncle uttered and brought her some other side .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Krisha's now marching in her room . Looking very anxious. 

Mithi is watching a Web series on her phone. 

Krisha got irritated. 

"How can you stay this calm , after knowing he'll leave " Krisha uttered in anger ,snatching mithi's phone. 

"Why are you crying now ?? And ofc I'm sad that he'll be gone,  but I can't stop him also right " Mithi uttered. 

"No no no mithi , think , give me some ideas,  I have to prevent him from leaving " Krisha uttered being desperate

"Why are you being this impatient?? If it's for your sake accept it and move on "

Mithi replied

Krisha got angry.

"How can you say such thing , accept let him go , I won't be able to live if he's gone!!" Krisha yelled. 

Mithi smirk

"And why that??" Mithi asked

"It's because, I-" Krisha's words stuck .

"You ??" Mithi asked with a innocent look .

"It's not that you love him or something,  so let him go fool " mithi replied. 

But Krisha's heart is beating very fast , she can't let him go right !!

Suddenly mithi's phone ring .....and she left .....
Krisha sat down and her mind started pointing the memories they spend together,  moments they spent ,the enjoyable moments,  him being shy ??
Then making her heart skip , those happy moments,  will she ever be able to feel again?? If he left , she'll be left alone,  but she was never like this ??
She had so many male friends so many memories,  but then why she's so concerned about the leaving of him ,

Why the thought of him going away leaves Krisha with so much pain in heart . Why it's so hard for her to think about him leaving at least??

She never had attachment issues,  but then why ??? What's wrong now ??

Krisha couldn't figure out what's inside her heart.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Why you called me to meet you on the roof top ?? " Mithi questioned Veer .

"I wanna show you something!" Veer replied

"What on the open roof you wanna show me starts ?? " Mithi asked Being confused. 

Veer knelt down in front of her .

"No , ofc no but I wanna ask you something before that " Veer uttered

"GO ahead " mithi replied

"So miss candy , every time we met we fight with each other , our arguments never stops , so I wanna ask you will you be my fighting partner for the rest of my life ??" Veer asked

"What type of- , wait what ?? I think I'm getting the wrong idea " mithi uttered being nervous. 

Suddenly the roof got lighted and the front view made mithi stunned

She gasped and covered her mouth. 

Looked at Veer who's smiling  .

"It - it's a prank right ?? You you didn't mean it " Mithi uttered in a low voice. 

Veer got up .

"No , it's not a prank miss candy ,
I love you and want you as my partner forever,  every moment I fall deeper for you , my jealousy,  my happiness,  everything is around you only " Veer uttered holding mithi's shoulder.

Tears drop from mithi's eyes .

"Hey , it's not forceful,  you can reject as well " Veer uttered being concerned

Mithi shake her head as no .

"I love you too , but , you loved Krisha right ??" Mithi asked.
Veer hold her cheeks .

"I don't know if I did , but I'm insane for you mithi , even I can't tolerate another person around you , your smile is the thing that can make me happy instant "
Veer replied. 

Mithi hugged him tightly. 
He hugged back .
"So the answer miss candy,  yes or no "
Veer asked with a grin .

Mithi pulled out .

",first I thought to reject it , as you fight with me a lot , but then thought,  whoever will marry you have to tolerate you , and I can't do bad to others you know" mithi teased.
Veer chuckle. 

"Oh really?" Veer uttered and pulled Mithi closer by her waist .

Then kissed her forhead. 

Mithi smiled.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Later at midnight a sound of thunder woke up Karna. 

Suddenly he remembered what happens with Krisha whenever it thunders .

He quickly ran towards her room .

Her door wasn't locked but what he predicted is right .

Krisha's sitting on the bed covering her ears continuously pleading

"Please Don't leave me !!! Why are you going??" Krisha's crying. 
Karna went near her and hugged her tightly.

Feeling a warm presence Krisha hold him  tightly .

"Please don't leave me " Krisha's still sobbing. 

"Ssh ,ssh Krisha no one's leaving you Krisha,  calm down , everyone is alright,  Krisha just calm down " Karna uttered and pat her head to calm her down. 

After a while Krisha stopped crying and then they pulled out .

Karna wipe off her tears .

"Don't get sad , thunder can occur any time right !! " Karna uttered But Krisha is still sad and tensed.
Karna hold her cheek. 

"Krisha, if we put Neem leaf and put it onto a sweet water , will the leaf be sweet or the water be bitter??" Karna asked suddenly. 

Krisha got confused. 
"Huh ??I don't get it ? "Krisha replied. 

"Is it that hard question Krisha?? I thought you have a great IQ " Karna replied

"Wait wait , I do have a great IQ , repeat the question  ,  actually I didn't hear it properly " Krisha replied. 

She just forgot that she was sad .

"Let it go I know you can't answer these questions,  " Karna teased. 

"Ofc I can , you wanna test me !!" Krisha replied.

"Forget it . At least your mind diverted, "
Karna uttered. 
Krisha acknowledge it .

"You know Krisha, you look like a kid when you cry !! Like a 5 years old crying for a candy " Karna uttered and started laughing. 

"What !!!! " Krisha yelled and threw a pillow towards him . He dodge
She picked another and Karna started running he's dodging and Krisha's trying again. 

Suddenly Someone's laugh startle them .

They Noticed Krisha's Uncle there .

"You weren't asleep uncle??" Krisha asked

"No , I was,  but then I came here hearing the thunder, but found someone is already here to calm you " Uncle uttered with a smile looking at Karna. 

Karna smile back .
Uncle entered Inside the room and went near Karna. 

"In the past , every time she hears thunder,  it seemed impossible for us to calm her down , but I'm really proud that you're going to be her husband,  the way you magically changed her suffering into her laugh , I'm really impressed and satisfied " Uncle replied caressing Karna's cheek .

Krisha realised something

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 1.2K 45
Samay Yatri: A Tale of 3-time Travellers, Is the story of Three Sisters who are living peaceful and successful life in Kaliyuga but one day they are...
84.4K 11.9K 43
" Kya sochne lage hai? bhar dijiye na maang hamari. Ab aur intezaar na karwaiye." ( What are you thinking? Fill my hairline. Don't make me wait anymo...
268K 12.7K 83
**COMPLETED** This is the story of a girl who is best to the good people and just worst to the bad people. She enjoys her life and loves her ga...
19.8K 969 24
•SLOW UPDATES• ➳𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐈𝐬 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 •❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅• What happens when you love some...