One Night

By Isoxyyy

(Mostly written in Jungkook's Pov) People who love to read novels will like this fanfic . These are some capt... More

●Author Notes●
●Introduction●
Prologue
I- Work♡
II- Chemistry
III- Hanging out was fun?
IV- Tinder
V- (Y/N) The Roller Coaster Of Emotions
VI- (JK) The Roller Coaster Of Emotions
VII - The kiss
VIII - Crush
IX- Date
X - Surprise surprise!
XI - Night stay (pt.1)
XIII - The Family Gathering
XIV : Making up
XV :《≧∀≦》
XVI- first come , first serve?
XVII- "She doesn't like secrets"
Note
XVIII- "I will always have time for you..."
XIX - You feel warm
●Imp●
•Schedule•
XX- Double Date
XXI- 'I dont stand a chance infront of him'
XXII- "...Erase it from your memory..."

XII - Night Stay (part 2)

140 11 10
By Isoxyyy

(THE TATTOO REFERENCE 👆 . Click to view it whole)

Jungkook closed his camera and set up his phone for a live .

I suggested that he should do a live rather than making a video , because i wanted him to post something else for his youtube videos . Vlogs are way too often .

"Heyy yall" he says and I peek in front of the camera .

He pulls me by the hand in front of the camera . "Y/N's over for a nightstay so I thought we should do a live" he says and i chuckled.

"We are making dinner" I say as I handed jungkook the chopped veggies. 

"Heat the oil" I told him and he nods getting the frying pan .

"Reply to the comments" he says in my ear and I hummed .

I lean in front of the phone to read the comments .

Lis5fuck: You guys look cute in your pjs
"Thanks Lis5 dash"

Yolo32: do you guys have nightstays often?
"Uhh Yolo32 no we don't have nightstays often , we both are quite busy so it's hard to have nightstays"

Jungkookismyhubby: Jungkook is my husband but you guys look cute .
"Jungkookismyhubby please dm me I am finding a girl for him and you can keep him" I say and felt a soft hit on my head, I look back and saw jungkook with his hands on the waist and glaring at me .

"What are you initiating ?"
"A girlfriend for you"
"Don't I don't need one"
"As you say" I say taking the sauces from him.

I move to the pan while he answered the questions. 

"Ilovey/n says you're hers . Sorry bro she's mine . She can never be yours HAHAHAHAHAH"

'What's wrong with this kid ?'

"Tiara3 you guys look cute . Oh I know we do . Tell her that"

I turn around , he does too "Don't do it" I say and he steps forward "Don't do what ?" He asks keeping his hands on the other sides of my waist. 

"Bitch back off you're live" I whisper to him .

"They demanded it" he says and I look at him confusingly .

"They wanted me to flirt with you . Everyone likes us together , if you dont get a boyfriend by 30 you're marrying me just so you know" he whispers and goes back in front of the phone .

"Gojosenpai I did your dare" he says and I roll my eyes .

"Turn on some music , use my phone" I say and he quickly goes to get it .

I fry the veggies and add the rice in it .

The msuic starts playing , I know it too well .

"All too well ?" I ask him and he smiled .

"10 minute version . Your favorite my highness" he says coming back beside me .

"Put 3 table spoons of the gochujang in it" I say and he nods .

"Oh and boil the noodles" I tell him

"Are we having 2 dishes ?" He asks and I hum .

I get some more veggies out and start chopping them to boil them .

Jungkook's Pov

Swiftie:What's your favorite Taylor swift song and album?
"Oh I don't know a lot of Taylor swift songs , but I enjoy listening to the lover album and my favorite song is Blank space from 1989 album" i turn around to y/n "Hey what's your favorite Taylor swift song and album ?" I ask her and she turns around .

"Oh its hard to choose , but my two all time favorite songs are The Way I Loved You from the Fearless album and Afterglow from the Lover album . And the Folklore album and Lover album share the first position in my favorite albums by Taylor Swift" She says and I smile "which all albums are on the 2nd and 3rd place ?" I ask .

"Oh on the second position it's 1989 album and on the third position is the Evermore album . I love all of the albums equally but these have my heart" She says as her eyes shone. 

She loves Taylor Swift , and her eyes could tell .

I turn back to the phone , trying to read the other comments .

Lisa34: Who is your favorite artist jungkook?
"Lisa34 my favorite artists are Justin Beiber and The Weeknd"

Y/nismywife: What novels do you recommend y/n?
I chuckle and look back at y/n "Hey y/nismywife asks what all novels you recommend ?"

She turn around with a confused face "What's with the username ?" She asks and I laugh .

"I know right" I say laughing , she chuckles looking at me and answers "Right now I am reading Better Than The Movies and as a swiftie I love it , I would recommend that to a swiftie and a non-swiftie too . Then I would recommend Reminders of him by Colleen Hoover , and Seven Husbands Of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid , OH AND I DEFINITELY RECCOMEND The Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi and the Red , White & Royal Blue novel by Casey McQuiston and The Ex Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon . I highly recommend these books . Oh and Seven Husbands Of Evelyn Hugo and Red , White & Royal Blue are LGBTQ novels and they were the best novels I have ever read" She finishes and goes back to cooking .

She loves novels and again her eyes could could tell . She talks about things she loves with her whole world in her eyes.

I turn around to the phone smiling ready to read the next question .

Iamyou: What kind of duo are you?
"Oh we are *points at y/n* the one who got the top result in the class *points at himself* the one who got marks close to passing , and then we are the *points at y/n*  introverted , crazy with people they know , silent , and eyes that could kill and *points at himself* extroverted but shy , crazy , and bunny face with a duality" I say grinning.

wwwigotlost.com: How many tattoos do you both have ?"
"Wwwigotlost.com first of all nice username and I got a whole sleeve tattoo there are too many that fits in it , apart of the sleeve I got I don't know how many , but I am sure there are more than 8" I say and turn to y/n

"How many tattoos do you have ?" I sk her . She again turns around . She takes a second to think and answers. 

"8 I think . I have a medium sized  beautiful butterfly on my back , and my zodiac sign on the back of my ear . A hydrangea (flower) on the left side of my collarbone , and then there is the same hydrangea design under my right part of the ribs . And a text tattoo that says Long story short , I survived a Taylor swift reference on my right arm , and another text tattoo which says Your lips , My lips , Apocalypse a cigarettes after sex  reference on my left arm it has a funny font which I like , and another text tattoo which says Paradise, a Lana Del Rey reference on my lower back , usually people have this paradise tattoo on their palm's side since Lana also has it there but I got it on my lower back and oh my gosh I love this one on my wrist , I have a Saturn and moon with small stars around it" She comes forward to show off the tattoo.

(A/n : Scroll up to see the tattoos reference)

"Damn I didn't know you had that many" I say and she just grinned and replied "No problem now you know"

...

After y/n finished cooking we turn off the live and sit in the living room to eat .

"You wanna go for a walk after dinner ?"  I ask her .

"Yeah sure , it's not like I am going to sleep anyways"

"Did you forget?" I ask and she she looks at me "Forgot what ?"

"You are able to sleep with me . You noticed it and told me that" I say and her eyes grew wide in realisation .

"OH MY GOD YES" She yelled in Happiness .

"Yeah so do you want to go for a walk or sleep ?" I ask her .

"I am tired so let's sleep after we finished dinner" She says and i smile and nodded .

...

"Good night sweetheart" I say pressing a kiss on her shoulders.

Her back was against my chest while my hand was wrapped around her waist keeping her close .

"Goodnight kookie" She says turning her head around and kissing my cheek .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 212 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...
556 99 18
"Seoyoon?" You turn to look at his nervous form. You gently reach his hands and intertwine with yours. You smile at him reassuringly. "You okay? You...
264 19 10
[Requests: Closed] Just a book filled of BTS oneshots. BTS x F.Reader ONLY! +18 (eventually) Warning: This book contain sensitive content such as l...
5.9K 386 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...