✓ DEAD OR ALIVE¹ ──── mike sc...

By -DOLLSZN

' you're gonna get us both killed! ' FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S | freshly 25 years old, aella solace has been la... More

prologue.
001
002
003
004
005
006
halloween special
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
020
021
022
023
024
025

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄

20.9K 447 206
By -DOLLSZN

"stop! okay, i'm sorry! don't— don't leave."

"I'm so much more than a janitor!"

Aella Solace has a history of being one of the sweetest people in her small town. Everyone knew her name, her smile, and her style. She'd always have a glint in her eye everytime she entered her workspace and everytime she left.

Being a librarian wasn't set in stone for her. Ofcourse, she loved to read to the little kids who sat around her at noon, occasionally letting the girls sit behind her and braid her hair to their hearts extent.

Abby Schmidt. The little girl was always there when Aella would read, especially after school. She was the most interactive out of all of the children in the group, and Aella adored her.

Being laid off from her job was hard on Aella's mental health. She couldn't wake up for a reason anymore. She wouldn't be able to spoil the end of the chapter they were going to read to Abby anytime she asked.

Then again, who could resist those baby cow eyes?

She couldn't lend Abby her favorite books after she was done reading them, and Aella's face lit up in surprise and shock when the girl returned the books unharmed. It was part of the reason Aella liked her so much, too. She was delicate.

Working as a janitor at the world's creepiest pizza place sent a shiver down Aella's back. But if she didn't work, who would? The girl had moved out at nineteen, and she was on her own.

Of course she took the job. Who wouldn't? For the amount of pay she was receiving in such a short time, she would've given her leg for the job.

Let's see what this magical place for kids and grown-ups alike would show her.

AELLA SOLACE
25 .. she/her
"great idea, let's take them home!"

MIKE SCHMIDT
26 .. he/him
"you make it hard to tell if you're kidding."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150 11 6
Being an older sister and having to take care of her little sister was easier said than done. She was working nonstop to keep her younger sister clot...
16.1K 159 10
! Mike finds a Job at Fredinas NightClub..what could possibly go wrong? ! [ALL CHARACTERS HERE ARE 18+]
74.3K 1.8K 38
Thanatophobia- The fear of losing someone you love and hold dearly. == !!!FEMALE Y/N!!! ==== You are one of the very few workers at the brand new Fr...
35.3K 676 20
❝ do you think i have forgotten, about you? ❞ IN WHICH, Addison finds herself babysitting one of her students while their brother goes to work not kn...