Strawberry jam sword and Boba...

Per DarknessMischief

When Caramel Arrow cookie was saved from death by her old friend Dark choco cookie, she is forced to stay wit... Més

⚠️Trigger warnings⚠️
Headcanons
Chapter 1 "Bedtime story about 'Momma' and 'Papa'. . ."
Chapter 3 "Old friend"
Chapter 4 "Snow date" [Dark choco's POV]
Chapter 5 "Childhood memories" [16 years ago]
Chapter 6 "A servant and his lord"
Chapter 7 "He found out where we are!" [Caramel Arrow's POV]
Chapter 8 "A single nightmare can be tamed with a confession" Dark choco's POV]
Chapter 9 "Lies and Deception"
Chapter 10 "A surprising encounter. ." (Affogato's POV)
Chapter 11 "Clown in a cage" (C.T's POV)
Chapter 12 "My special girl. . ."
Chapter 13 "Hard decision" / "My goal" (D.C & C.T POV)
Chapter 14 "Push through the pain"
Chapter 15 "The unexpected surprise"
Chapter 16 "Boring day" (C.T's POV)

Chapter 2 "Jam in the snow [Dark choco's POV]

173 2 0
Per DarknessMischief

I strolled through the crunchy white snow, it was a cold day filled with snow and ice. I was deep in thought at that moment, all that I thought of was my father, the same father who I had loved but almost murdered in cold jam. I felt sorry for what I did but I knew if I asked him to forgive me so suddenly, he would never do so. As I nearly lost myself to my imagination, when I heard a noise that jolted me to my core, *Crunch* "AAGGGHH!" A loud crunch and cry that belonged to a woman, it sounded like she was hurt and needed assistance fast. I dashed over to the source of the sound but hid behind a tree in the process, to not draw attention to myself. The cookie who made the noise looked like a woman in her early 30s, hair that had been worn in a high ponytail with decorations with black and caramel-colored streaks, her eyes were dark as night and she wore a hanbok that seemed to belong to a man of strength. "F-F-Fuck. . . !" I heard her groan, I felt rushes of mixed emotion come to me, "Help her", "Leave her", "Don't just stand there, help her!". Finally, I rushed over to her and took her hand in mine to help her up. "Are you okay miss?" I asked as she winced in pain from a wound she seemed to have obtained, I then scooped her up in my strengthened arms while she wrapped her arms around my neck tightly, as if to either choke me or maybe hold onto me if I were to drop her. "T-T-Thank you, I-I appreciate your hel- AGH!" She was interrupted by what seemed to a sharp pain from her lower body, possibly down to her legs? I looked around for something to sit her down on while I examined her wound, then spotted a chopped log sitting in the cold snow. "Hold on miss!" I hushly instructed as I speed-walked to it, I sat her down and put a comforting hand on her shoulder, she smiled at an angle before chewing on her lower lip; I could sense the pain in her body, she must've lost a fight to a snow leopard for all I guessed. "Where does it hurt?" I asked whilst taking in her features, she pointed to an area near her kneecap, I followed her gaze as I lifted abit of her hanbok to her thighs. The wound took the form as a severe gash that dripped wet, cold, strawberry jam down to her ankle, I attempted my best not to get nauseated by the grizzly sight. "How did this happen. . ? Snow leopard?" I asked as I lifted her again, she winced again at the pain; it felt as if she was going to cry any minute. I rubbed her back whilst carrying her away from her own pool of strawberry jam for some other feral beast to feast off of. "Y-You look f-fa-famillier. . . .Wait, is th-at. . . .Yo-You?" The woman stuttered as she noticed my face, I silently panicked but let her take my hood down. I knew right from when I saw her, it was an old friend of mine. "Nice to see you again, Caramel Arrow cookie. . ." I chuckled as she covered her mouth with a hand, but then quickly looking relived as soon as I said her name, like the pain had been taken from her leg. "Dark choco cookie. . .I missed you. . ."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

24.1K 404 41
Knowing that this ship exists, I want to try to give it sense on how it could happen. This has fluff and angst, but there might be sensitive topics s...
2.3K 104 15
under MAJOR editing lolz (like seriously, if you're a returning reader just reread the whole thing lmao) // sorry for the ass writing // 𝘥𝘰 𝘐 𝘭𝘰...
245 3 8
(THIS STORY IS BEING PUT INTO CONSIDERATION TO BE DELETED, AND WILL BE OTHERWISE DELAYED) Madeleine Cookie, the holy Knight Commander of the Créme Re...
17.5K 393 20
[THIS IS AN AU I MADE] Ginger woke up one day and looked into the mirror, What he saw shocked him... He had a red eye... This would be the first pa...