The Older Sister

By multifandompovss

What if Alby wasn't the first Glader? What if the first Glader was a girl? On the outside, a fearless leader... More

Ch.1
Ch.2

The Older Sister

17 1 0
By multifandompovss

What if Alby wasn't the first Glader? What if the first Glader was a girl?

On the outside, a fearless leader, on the inside, a scared girl keeping the people she loves safe. Arriving in the Glade with no recollection of her past or who she is, alone, with only her instincts to guide her, she finds a way to survive. She soon learns that she is strong, fast and trained in hand to hand combat.

Join Jamie as she discovers who she is, forms strong bonds and fights to protect.

Yes I am redoing this story, I hated how I had written it previously.

I only own Jamie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 76.6K 55
I didn't know what I was really doing most of the time. It may have seemed like I did but to be completely honest with myself... I ran head first in...
85.4K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
5.9K 83 21
Book one of imagining your life with one of the peaky boys. Ever wonder what its like to marry one of guys you drool over from your computer screen...
725K 19.3K 35
(Book 1 of the Procrastinators Series, set in September 2013) Mia Roberts has been on YouTube for years, and over the past two years in particular...