Lost (Sonya Blade X Male Read...

By AwesomeReadingUniver

Y/n L/n had been on Sonya Blade's side since before the war began. However, when the violent Tarkatan known a... More

The Mission
Presumed Dead
"Training"
Tag Teaming a Cyborg
Preparing
Reunion
Dinner Date
Mission After Jax
Battles
The Magic Now Begins
The Emperor's Animal
Earthrealm's Saviors

No Signal 🍋

1K 16 2
By AwesomeReadingUniver

We exited Shang Tsung's temple. Sonya went on her comm. "No signal. Damn it." She slapped the thing. She kept trying. "I can't send a message, can't call anyone...we might be stuck here for a while." She said.
"At least we have a shelter." I said. "Lets try this." I picked Sonya up and on my shoulders. "Hey! Asshole!" She yelled, sounding a little giggly.
"Raise your arm up. Try to get a signal." I told her. Sonya raised her arm up. "Wait! I think i got one!" She exclaimed. She tried to call, but the signal went away. "Shit...shit, shit, shit." Sonya cussed.
"Its okay, baby. We're alright. Night's coming though." I said.

We returned inside the temple. "So...now what? We can't just stay here. We gotta keep moving. Hopefully find a way to get a signal." She said as she paced back and forth. I stood there with my arms crossed, but i stepped forward and wrapped my arms around her from behind. "If we have to stay, why not get comfortable?" I asked. I moved my hands down her body. I rested my hands on her waist and pulled her close to me. "Y/n, not now. Focus." Sonya said.
"I am focused." I stated as I rubbed her legs.

*UPCOMING LEMON WARNING*

"You're an animal, you know that?" She said. She smiled and turned around. She took off her leather crop jacket and undid her bra. "Woah, i was only joking...but, if we're both cool with it here..." I began to get an erection.
"Shang Tsung's not gonna hear us, he's upstairs and split in half." Sonya said.
"Okay, we're good." I said. I pulled her into a kiss. She placed her hands on the back of my head and we made out for a minute. Sonya started to undo my jeans. We pulled away as she pulled my penis out and started stroking it while I stared at her breasts. "Okay, that feels good..." I groaned. She got on her knees and put it in between her breasts. "Woah..." I groaned again.
"You okay up there?" Sonya asked, smirking.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Keep it up." I told her. She started massaging my cock with her breasts at a fair speed. She then reached into her back pocket. "What's that?" I asked.
"Nothing that hurts you, don't worry." Sonya put the same hand to her mouth. I think I knew what it was. She took her breasts away from it. "Okay. Wanna go to the next bit?" Sonya asked as she stood up.
"Depends. Is the next bit..." I reached behind her and slapped her ass. She nodded. "Great." She grabbed my jeans and boxers, and pulled them down. I kicked them and my boots off and she then took my leather vest off. I took my shirt off. "Damn, you look nice." Sonya said as she admired my chest.
"So do you, baby." I laughed as I reached to Sonya's pants. I started to pull them down. I felt like I got more erect as I pulled her undergarments off. I admired her beautiful body. "Well, your friend down there probably won't take care of itself." Sonya said. I got on my knees. "Come on, lets do this." She laid down on her back and spread her legs. "Hit me." She said. I moved forward and slowly inserted myself into her. "Woah!" She gasped.
"You alright?"
"Yeah. I know you've wanted to do this for a while, but if I knew how this felt, I wouldn't have waited." Sonya said.
"What were you waiting for?" I asked.
"Your next birthday." She said as she smirked.
"Then we can do this again when it comes." I said as I started to push my cock in her vagina. I pushed and pulled as Sonya just smiled, her green eyes looking deep into my e/c eyes. I started to go a little faster. Sonya began letting out moans and her breasts started bouncing. "Damn it. Was trying to hold out for later." She said. I stopped and pulled out all the way. "Turn around." I said. She nodded and then turned around. She motioned her legs a little bit for me to see her ass jiggle. I poked at her a little bit and then inserted myself into her again, this time she let out a loud yelp instead of a gasp. "Damnit, wrong hole!" Sonya said. I hadn't even noticed i put it in her ass. But i didn't really mind as I started thrusting at the same speed I was at earlier. "Ah! Oh! Shit!" Sonya moaned as she slammed a hand on the floor. "Keep it up!"
And I did as she said as I went faster. I slapped her ass as I kept thrusting my dick inside her. I grabbed her hips to make myself go deeper into her. I felt her walls pinching around my cock a little. She started to let out whimpers behind her moans. I know I wasn't, but it sounded like I was hurting her and I felt myself start to slow down. "Hey! Keep the speed!" She demanded.
"My bad!" I went back to going as fast as I could as it started to throb. "Ah- Sonya!" I shouted.
"I'm close, too!" She moaned. I pulled out and swiftly put it back in her pussy. I started ramming in her. "Do it please, baby!" She told me. And so, I started to let it out. I shot my cum deep inside her. She let out a loud moan and she clenched her fist. I soon finishing my orgasm in her pussy. Sonya moved forward and my cock slipped out of her. "Oh...that was... quite a sensation." Sonya said.
"Yeah... that was fun." I said as I kissed her. "So, wanna just stay here for the night?" I asked. "We'll need the energy."
"Yeah. Good idea. We can just sleep on the floor." She said. We laid down. "You know, i was being sarcastic." Sonya said.
"Love you too, babe." I said to her, smiling. We wrapped our arms around each other and closed our eyes.

Wait, did I tease another lemon? I mean, do you guys want it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 9.1K 27
"Y/N. I was supposed to hate you and annoy you... while bickering with you for the rest of our lives but... I think I broke that rule. I fell in love...
16.5K 172 12
December 23, 2020 a bio chemical agent was released into a crowded night club in the city of Los Angeles by an unknown group. Team Rainbows two CBRN...
10.9K 375 60
Serena grew up orphaned and neglected in the blood Earth Elyson pack. Her only dream is to turn eighteen and run away from her abusers. But then the...
162K 3.9K 56
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...