Everlasting Love - Victorious

Av TheFanFicGuyy

Sequel to New Love. 6 years after leaving Hollywood Arts, the gang are finally settling in to their new live... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 25

59 3 0
Av TheFanFicGuyy

Los Angeles - Night 3

(Eddie's POV)

"Alright LA we've had a blast so far tonight, and we've still got our special guests of the night to make an appearance yet" I announce to the fans on our last night of our tour.
Everyone cheers and screams in glee and excitement at my mentioning of our special guests.

"But for now, I'd like to slow things down a little bit. You see, today is a very important day to me personally, today's date specifically. It's not a happy date, but it's one that I want to share with you all anyway"
Quiet murmurs are heard from so many fans, all wondering what I am talking about. I look to the side of the stage, and see Tori and my friends all stood together, watching me. Tori gives me a supportive smile and a small nod.

"On this day, 19 years ago, my parents were killed in a tragic car accident while on their way to pick me up from my grandparents' house. I was five years old. Every year I celebrate their memory on this day, as well as the dates of the deaths of my grandparents. This next song I wrote in remembrance of my family, and although I've sung it plenty of times on this tour, tonight is extra special for me. I would appreciate it if you all could help with this song Ghosts" I say to the crowds.

The uptempo beat of the song begins to play, complete with some light EDM and synthesizers, and I begin to sing in a gentle tone of voice.

"Youngblood thinks there's always tomorrow,
I miss your touch on nights when I'm hollow,
I know you crossed a bridge that I can't follow,
Since the love that you left is all that I get,
I want you to know that..."

When I near the end of the first verse, I swing my acoustic guitar to my front, which was previously hanging to my side, and ready myself to play the instrument. For the first half of the chorus, all background music and the backing beat of the song gives way for the guitar riff which I play, and for the second half of the chorus, all of the sounds are brought together again before leading into the second verse.

I sing the chorus with every bit of effort and emotion I have in me. I always sing this song with as much passion as I can muster, in the hope that somehow my family can hear me. All the pain I feel and the happiness I experience through my memories are constantly re-lived through this song.

"If I can't be close to you, I'll settle for the ghosts of you,
I miss you more than life,
And if you can't be next to me, your memory is ecstasy,
I miss you more than life,

Youngblood thinks there's always tomorrow,
I need more time, but time can't be borrowed,
I'd leave it all behind if I could follow,
Since the love that you left is all that i
I get,
I want you to know that..."

When the second chorus arrives, I urge the fans to sing along louder. The dramatic increase in volume of the fans singing leaves me completely speechless. All I can do is play my guitar and smile, watch and listen as my fans sing this important song.

"If I can't be close to you, I'll settle for the ghosts of you,
I miss you more than life, yeah,
And if you can't be next to me, your memory is ecstasy,
I miss you more than life,
I miss you more than life..."

A short bridge in the song comes next, with me singing minimal words as the music continues to play. After the bridge, I sing the chorus one final time, but this time, all background music stops, leaving me to finish the song with a soft singing voice and just my guitar playing the music.

"Whoa-oh-oh,
Na-na-na,
More than life,

So if I can't get close to you, I'll settle for the ghosts of you,
I miss you more than life,
And if you can't be next to me, your memory is ecstasy,
I miss you more than life,
I miss you more than life."

As every single fan in the stadium cheers and claps loudly in support of me and to show their love for this song for my family, I take a deep breath to try and not let too many emotions escape.
I look to the side of the stage and see my friends clapping and smiling proudly, a couple of them wiping tears from their eyes, well, mainly Tori, Cat and Robbie.

My girlfriend then walks out to meet me in the middle of the stage, and I let my guitar hang by my side again as she wraps her arms around me and pulls me in for a hug, a hug that shows all of her support and love for me. She kisses my cheek lightly before pulling away.
I turn back to the microphone in the stand in front of me to address the fans again.

"Thank you so much LA, you guys are the best. I'll be back again soon!"
I then make my way off stage, allowing Tori to sing her next couple of songs.

"How you feeling man?" Andre asks me as I approach my friends.

"I'm okay. It's kinda hard to not get distracted from the show considering the date it is" I say to my friend, who wraps an arm around the back of my neck.

"I get that bro, but you're doing a helluva good job keeping it together" he says.

"It's very professional Eddie, and I'm impressed" Shawn compliments.

"And your family would be proud of you, for the song you just performed for them and for everything you've done" Beck adds.

"Thanks guys" I say with a small sigh.

"Come on man, I get why you're feeling so down, but this is the final night of your entire world tour! Try not to think of any negatives and focus on the stuff about your family that makes you happy. That's what will get you through the rest of the night without having to act for the fans" Andre encourages me.

"Yeah... yeah you're right. Thanks man" I say, my smile growing slightly.

"And think about the trip to Dubai in a few days. It will give you and Tori some proper time to relax" Cat adds.

"True, by the way, did you guys all manage to get your tickets in the end?" I ask my friends.

They all smile and nod, silently answering me.

"Perfect, and you all made sure you got the earlier flight to Tori and I right?" I then ask.

"Yes Eddie. Don't worry, Tori will have no idea that we'll all be coming along to Dubai too" Jade says.

"Amazing! She'll be so thrilled you guys" I say.

"You guys might wanna stop all this Dubai talk, because Tori and Eddie will be swapping again in just a moment" Robbie informs us.

Just like he said, Tori finishes singing her song Too Fuckin' Nice and waves once more to the fans as she makes her way off stage and towards us, beaming as she clutches her microphone, looking proud of her performance once again.

"You're up babe. Blow them away" The half-latina tells me with a wink.

"Ooh I love this next song!" Andre exclaims as he rubs his hands together.

I think you're going to love it even more tonight" Tori says.

"No... he's not... is he?" Andre asks while stuttering, seeming to be in a daze.

"You'll have to wait and see man" I tell him, leaving him to wonder as I make my way back on stage, taking my electric guitar from the possession of one of the backstage crew on my way.

I wave as everyone cheers me back on. Once I'm positioned in front of the microphone stand, I plug the guitar in to the speakers, and smirk to the thousands of people.

"You're gunna enjoy this next one" I say into the mic, spotting hundreds of pairs of eyes to widen in excitement and confusion.

I immediately play an 80's style rock riff on my guitar, and the fans instantly scream with joy. I shout out an extended high note as the background drums build in intensity, and the screeching sound of my guitar riff is soon accompanied by a lively, upbeat drumbeat which bounces off the ears. Looking out into the stadium, all I can see is a sea of heads violently rocking back and forth in time with the music.

I'm feelin' like a bullet, jumpin' out a gun,
I'm feelin' like a winner,
I feel like the one,
You're doing somethin' to me,
You're doing somethin' strange,
Well jump back, talk to me woman,
You make me wanna make a baby,
Uh..."

The fans all sing along to every single word, showing me why this song was so popular when I released it as one of the singles on my latest album.

I carry on with the repeated guitar riff between the first and second verse, keeping up the intensity of the rock and pop rock feel of the song.

"Supernatural woman, supernatural freak,
Don't know what you're doin',
Got me feelin' weak,
Oh, I wanna call you fever, baby,
You can set a fire on me,
Hot damn, pop it like a pistol mama,
You got me down on my knees, begging please,

I'm comin' baby,
I'm gunnin' for you, yeah,
Locked, loaded, shoot my shot tonight,
I'm comin' baby,
I'm gunnin' for you, yeah,
Pull my trigger, let me blow your mind..."

While the guitarist in the band behind me continues to ply the backing tune after the second verse and chorus, I speak to the fans before the third verse arrives.

"So as you've all probably wondered, we've gone through a lot of the show tonight without any special guests which were promised for you all. Well we wanted this show to end with a bang, and what better way than to have our first guest appearance now."

Immediately the fans scream with excitement, knowing full well who's about to appear on stage with me.

The back of the stage opens up, revealing Bruno Mars, who is quick to jog out to join me at the center of the stage, microphone in hand, to start singing his verse and the next chorus.

"You red leather rocket, you little foxy queen,
Everybody's watching, pretty little thing,
Baby, tell me what's your fantasy,
Come closer, let's talk about it,
You want white lines in a limousine,
Whipped cream, and everything inbetween, yeah,

I'm comin' baby,
I'm gunnin' for you, yeah,
Locked, loaded, shoot my shot tonight,
I'm comin' baby,
I'm gunnin' for you, yeah,
Pull my trigger, let me blow your mind,

I'm comin' baby..."

Immediately after the chorus I get to work playing a complicated, yet awesome guitar solo lasting just over 20 seconds, my fingers moving rapidly over the neck of the guitar in order to hit every note of the solo.
When my guitar solo ends, it's finally my turn to sing the final chorus, with Bruno joining me to finish off the song.

"I'm comin' baby,
I'm gunnin' for you, yeah,
Locked, loaded, shoot my shot tonight,
I'm comin' baby,
I'm gunnin' for you, yeah,
Pull my trigger, let me blow your mind."

I play the final riff on my guitar, and the drums slow down as the songs ends, the fans jumping and cheering wildly at the performance and the appearance of Bruno Mars.

I hug the R&B and Soul singer, and thank him for agreeing to make an appearance tonight. He soon leaves the stage, waving to the crowds still cheering for the popular singer.

My gaze follows Bruno to the side of the stage, and I watch as my friends all greet him, Andre looking the most eager and starstruck, considering Bruno is one of his idols.
I chuckle when I think back to when Andre first met Bruno in the toilets at Neutronium Records, when Tori won the competition to sing at the Platinum Music Awards.
No doubt that Andre's unintentionally embarrassing himself by bringing up that awkward encounter between him and the Uptown Funk singer.

"Okay everyone unfortunately we're nearing the end of the show. This entire tour has been incredible, but it wouldn't be half as good without all of you showing your love and support for Tori and myself" I say to the fans.

They all cheer and gives a thunderous applause in response.

"So since tonight is the last show on our tour, we want to go out with a bang. We've just had Bruno Mars, and now it's time for our other guest for tonight" I say.

Everyone cheers excitedly, and those cheers grow so much louder when the music to another one of the songs on my latest album begins to play. When the fans hear the music to my song Lost, they begin to lose their minds, figuring out very quickly who will be next to make an appearance with me.

_______________

(Tori's POV)

Hearing our fans' screams get so much louder than they already were just from hearing the intro music to Eddie's song Lost really makes me feel kinda giddy inside. Eddie did say that the next song will have another guest appearance, so of course people will go wild when they quickly realise that they'll be seeing Jay-Z peform live tonight.

Just as Eddie begins his song, I hear my name being called from behind me.
I turn and see Shawn pacing towards me, his eyes bulging and his grin widening.

"Yo Tori, can I have a word?"

Curious to what he has to say, I move away from my friends and to a quiet area backstage with my manager.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I just got a call from one of the leading casting directors for Netflix. The company have a brand new movie that they wanna produce, and they're looking for stars to feature in it. Apparently, Netflix's leading casting director really enjoyed your show Eye Candy, and was impressed by how well your acting can change from comedic, family-friendly movies like The Outcasts, to darker and more serious projects for mature audiences like that show. She told me that they would love for you to audition for one of the leading roles in this movie, and if they are impressed with you, they want to offer you a 5 movie contract!" Shawn exclaims.

My jaw hits the floor. There's no way I heard Shawn correctly.

"Netflix are willing to offer me a 5 movie contract?" I barely manage to ask through my shock.

"Hell yeah Tori! And you know what's even better? If you do get this leading role, they want us to record a song for the movie's soundtrack, which ultimately you can include on your next album!" Shawn then tells me.

The overwhelming shock that I was previously feeling passes, leaving only extreme excitement. I can't help but squeal out loud with joy, jumping up and down and hugging Shawn.

"What's going on here then?"

I spin around to the direction the familiar voice came from, and see Andre and Jade standing behind me, looking curious as to why I'm all of a sudden acting like a a kid at an amuzement park.

"I've been asked by one of the leading casting directors for Netflix to audition for a leading role in one of their new movies, and if I get the role, they'll offer me a 5 movie contract!" I screech.

Andre's face instantly lights up as he pounces at me, wrapping me up in an incredible hug and squeezing me tightly.

"Oh my god, that's insane! You're gunna have you're own Netflix movie?!" My friend questions excitedly.

"That's if she gets the part" Shawn cuts in.

"Of course she'll get the part. It's Tori!"

"Before we all get too excited, what's the movie even about? And do you even know what role you're auditioning for?"
Jade asks, her hands placed on her hips and single, questioning eyebrow raised.

I stop my excited outburst, and look to Shawn.
"That's a good point. Did the casting director tell you what role I'm auditioning for?"

He shakes his head.
"She knows you're finishing up your tour, and told me that she'll call you herself in a few days about the details of the movie and your audition. They'll send you a script after that. All I know is that the movie will be called Trust."

I look back to Andre and Jade, the former looking intrigued, while the latter looks disappointed.

"Well I don't trust that it'll grab my attention much" the former goth states.

I shrug my shoulders at her.
"That's fine. I can say the same about the third season of Dynasty" I say nonchalantly, resulting in Jade's eyes widening and her nostrils flaring. Andre looks visibly worried about Jade's growing anger to my comment, so when I give them both an obvious wink to show that I'm joking, they both look to relax a little more.

"You almost had me there Vega" Jade mumbles.

"And I'm sure Trust is gunna be a hit!" Andre says to try and lighten the mood again.

"What's Trust?"

The three of us turn to see Beck, Robbie and Cat join the conversation.
I explain to them the offer I have received from Netflix, and the opportunity of the 5 movie contract, and when I've finished explaining, the three of them are matching Andre's excitement and congratulating me.

"But please don't tell Eddie just yet you guys. I don't want him getting too excited and getting distracted for the rest of the show" I beg my friends.

As I say this, the tremendous roar from around the stadium draws all of our attention back to the stage.

"Speaking of the rest of the show, I think your next guest has just made his appearance" Andre says.

We all head back to the edge of the stage, where Jay-Z has just been revealed and begins rapping his verse in the song.

"Uh-huh, I gotchu, uh,
With the same sword they knight you,
I'm gon' good-night you with,
Shit, that's only half if they like you,
That ain't even half what they might do,
Don't believe me, ask Michael,
See Martin, see Malcolm,
See Biggie, see Pac, see success and its outcome,
See Jesus, see Judas,
See Ceasar, see Brutus, see success is like suicide..."

Halfway through Jay-Z's verse, the church organ background music is replaced by Eddie playing a riff on his electric guitar.

"Suicide, it's a suicide,
If you succeed, prepare to be crucified (uh),
Media meddles, ni**as sue you, you settle,
Every step you take, they remind you you're ghetto,
So it's tough being Bobby Brown,
To be Bobby then, you have to be Bobby now,
And the question is, is to have had and lost,
Better than not having at all?
Because I'm - "

As Jay-Z's verse finishes, Eddie closes off the song with the outro.

"Oh and I'm just waiting 'til the shine wears off,
Oh and I'm just waiting' til the shine wears off."

With the song coming to its end, Eddie and Jay-Z shake hands and hug, and the legendary rapper leaves the stage, acknowledging and thanking the fans for their love.

I mentally prepare myself to go back on stage, for when it comes to my next song, things are about to get even more crazy than having an appearance from Jay-Z.

When Eddie and I cross paths as he exits the stage and I make my way to the center, he hugs me and kisses my cheek, wishing me luck for the next song.

"We're nearly there now guys. Almost at the end of a fantastic show and amazing tour, but we've still got a couple more songs left. I have had the honour of collaborating with this person for the next song. Not many people have had the chance to have their own song with this woman, so I feel extremely lucky. This song is featured on my second album, and is about the one person in our lives that is most special to us, who I love dearest, and for me, that's Eddie. I think you all know what song is next" I say to the fans. A chorus of 'awws' ring out through the stadium, and I look to the side of the stage to see Eddie smiling brightly at me, with Beck patting his shoulder and Andre tussling his hair playfully.

I take the microphone from its stand in front of me and grip it firmly as the music to the next song begins to play, the tune slow for the song's intro, one line which I repeat three times.

"I love you,
I love you,
I love you..."

As if the fans weren't already loud enough from the cheers when they hear what song I'm about to perform next, it's like every single person here has just had a large shot of adrenaline simultaneously when they entire stadium erupts into ecstatic, overwhelming screams when none other that the queen herself, Beyoncé, graces us all with her presence, strutting out on to the stage to start off with the first verse. I've never heard anything like it before, the volume inside the stadium increases to maximum proportion, a volume of noise that I have never heard at any concert or festival in my life.

That's Beyoncé for you.

When I was in the midst of creating my second solo album, following on from the much appreciated success of my debut one, I really wanted a big artist to feature with me on a song. After thinking about who I could ask, there was only really

"Baby I love you, you are my life,
My happiest moments weren't complete if you weren't by my side,
You're my relation and connection to the sun,
You next to me, there's no darkness I can't overcome,

You are my raindrops, I am the seed,
You and God who's my sunlight, I'm blooming, grown so beautifully,
Baby I'm so proud, proud to be your girl,
You make the confusion go all away from this cold and misty world..."

Beyoncé then shifts straight into the song's first chorus, which she repeats twice, while I sing backup and harmonise with her beautiful voice.

"I am in love with you,
You set me free,
I can't do this thing called life without you here with me,
'Cause I'm dangerously in love with you,
I'll never leave,
Just, just keep loving me the way I love you loving me,

I am in love with you,
You set me free,
I can't do this thing called life without you here with me,
'Cause I'm dangerously in love with you,
I'll never leave,
Just, just keep loving me the way I love you loving me..."

Now it's my turn to get back into the song as the next verse approaches, and let me tell you, trying to reach the same level as Beyoncé with her stunning vocal range is no easy feat.

"I know you love me, love me for who I am,
'Casue years before I became who I am, baby you were my man,
I know it ain't easy, easy loving me,
I appreciate the love and dedication from you to me,

Later on in my destiny I see myself having your child,
I see myself being your wife and I see my whole future in your eyes,
Thought of all my love for you, Sometimes makes me wanna cry,
Realise all of my blessings, I'm grateful to have you by my side..."

When we were in the middle of producing and editing my second solo album, Eddie helped me with a lot of the lyrics with most of the songs, but for this one, he had no idea about. I wanted to make a song dedicated purely to him, to show how much he actually means to me.
When I asked Beyoncé if she would like to do a collab, she jumped at the chance, which was strange because honestly, it would more likely be me to literally be jumping at the chance to work with a huge artist.

I go on to sing the next chorus, while Beyoncé swaps and sings the backing vocals.

"I am in love with you,
You set me free,
I can't do this thing called life without you here with me,
'Cause I'm dangerously in love with you,
I'll never leave,
Just, just keep loving me the way I love you loving me,

"I am in love with you,
You set me free,
I can't do this thing called life without you here with me,
'Cause I'm dangerously in love with you,
I'll never leave,
Just, just keep loving me the way I love you loving me..."

The background music slows and quietens when the song's bridge approaches, and Beyoncé takes the reigns again. She sings the first two lines, and for the next two, I join her. After we sing those two lines together, she sings the final line of the bridge and holds the word 'love' in a high note while I continue to sing the chorus again.

While Beyonce sings the start of the bridge, I make eye contact with Eddie and signal for him to join us on stage. He furrows his brows in confusion and looks reluctant to step into view of the fans. I'm about to approach and drag him on myself, that is until Beck nudges him forward hard, and our fans scream when they see him again. I take his hand and lead him to the center of the stage. Beyoncé does the same and signals for Jay-Z to join us too. Shawn Carter walks out from the other side of the stage and joins us too. Bey and I continue to sing the rest of the song while looking directly at our men, proving to them and our fans how much they both mean to the two of us.

"Every time I see your face, my heart smiles,
Every time it feels so good, it herself sometime,
Created in this world to love,
To hold, to feel, to breathe, to live you,
Dangerously in love...

I am in love with you,
You set me free,
I can't do this thing called life without you here with me,
'Cause I'm dangerously in love with you,
I'll never leave,
Just, just keep loving me the way I love you loving me..."

Bey and I sing in unison when we repeat the chorus, and all of our fans join in to sing for our men, who are stood on either side of us, Shawn and Bey holding hands and smiling, while Eddie stares at me in awe, his eyes filled with love and devotion towards me.

"I am in love with you,
You set me free,
I can't do this thing called life without you here with me,
'Cause I'm dangerously in love with you,
I'll never leave,
Just, just keep loving me the way I love you loving me..."

For the song's outro, Bey and I take turns to sing each line, right until the very end of the song as the music slowly fades, with Bey singing the first lines and me finishing the entire song with the very last line.

"Dangerously, dangerous, dangerously in love with you,

Oh I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you,

I love you, oh yes,

I love you,

I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you,

I love you,

I love you,

I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you,

Dangerously in love."

We both fall silent, and that silence quickly disappears when euphoric and animated screams and whistles ring out from all of our fans. The entire stadium seems to rock and everyone inside jumps up and down in joy upon witnessing and hearing this song live.

The two men at the center of the stage with us join in with the clapping and cheering, and Eddie hugs me tight and lifts me off my feet unexpectedly.

"I fucking love you" he says into my ear.

"And I love you babe, always" I say back.

_______________

When the fans start to calm down a little after mine and Beyoncé's performance, our married guest couple hug Eddie and I goodbye and make their way off stage, waving to our, and their adoring fans. I then give Eddie a hug and a smile, before leaving the stage myself.

A member of the stage crew hands Eddie his black and white electric guitar, the same one we all bought him for his 17th birthday all those years ago at school. I love the fact that he still keeps the guitar in mint condition, since it means so much to him.
A microphone stand is then brought out and positioned in front of him, and he adjusts the height of the microphone.

"Alright everyone we're nearly there. We've got two more songs, but I honestly don't know how we're gunna top those last two with our guests" Eddie jokes to the fans.

"I trust that once you all hear what song is next, you'll know when to clap along? I wanna see and hear everyone clapping and making as much noise as possible" Eddie says to the crowds in the stadium as a slow acoustic guitar riff is played by one of the band members.

All of the fans instantly liven back up again when they hear the music, and cheer ecstatically. I notice our friends all perk up even more upon hearing the song that's about to be played.

"I try to be everything that I can,
But sometimes I come out as bein' nothin',
I try to be everything that I can,
But sometimes I come out as bein' nothin'
I pray to god that he make me a better man, uh,
Maybe one day I'ma stand for somethin',
I'm thankin' god that he made you part of the plan,
I guess I ain't go through all that hell for nothin'..."

A slow drum beat is added in the background as Eddie continues to sing the first verse, marking the start of the build up to the chorus.

"I'm always fuckin' up and wreckin' shit, it seems like I perfected it,
I offer you my love, I hope you take it like some medicine,
You tell me, ain't nobody better than me,
I think that there's better than me,
Hope you see the better in me,
Always end up betterin' me..."

As soon as Eddie starts playing his electric guitar and begins singing the chorus, the entire stadium, including almost all of the backstage crew and behind-the-scenes workers and security, are clapping along in time with the music, a clapping rhythm which has now become somewhat iconic and a certain thing whenever this song is played.

*Clap, Clap, Clap-Clap, Clap*

"I don't wanna ruin' this one,
This type of love don't always come and go,
I don't wanna ruin' this one,
This type of love don't always come and go,
I don't wanna ruin' this one,
This type of love don't always come and go,
I don't wanna ruin' this one,
This type of love don't always come and go..."

Halfway through the chorus, Eddie pauses the singing so he can play his catchy guitar solo, which is mixed with some EDM style background music.

"I don't wanna ruin' this one,
This type of love don't always come and go,
I don't wanna ruin' this one,
This type of love don't always come and go,

We take drugs, then you hold me close,
Then I tell you how you make me whole,
Sometimes I feel you like bein' alone,
Then you tell me that I should've stayed in the room,
Guess I got it all wrong, all along, my fault,
My mistakes probably wipe all the rights I've done,
Sayin' goodbye to bygones, those are bye, gones,
Head up baby stay strong, we gon' live long..."

The second song approaches, and by this time, everyone is singing along with the song, even everyone currently working behind the stage.

"I don't wanna ruin' this one,
This type of love don't always come and go,
I don't wanna ruin' this one,
This type of love don't always come and go,
I don't wanna ruin' this one,
This type of love don't always come and go,
I don't wanna ruin' this one,
This type of love don't always come and go..."

Again, there's a pause in the chorus for Eddie to play another guitar solo, this one being slightly different, but just as epic. As he plays, all that can be seen throughout the stadium is an ocean of hands raised in the air and clapping at the same time to the same beat. It's a truly mesmerising sight, seeing just how many people enjoy this song, a song that Eddie wrote during high school, which is now one of his most popular and well known songs.

"What I want everyone to do, is on the count of four go fucking crazy on the drop! You ready LA?" Eddie addresses his fans as he continues to play his guitar solo, building up to the song's finale.

"Let's go, in 1...2... 1, 2, 3, 4!"

Eddie times his count perfectly with the drop, and as soon as it hits, every single fan in the stadium is jumping wildly, their hands raised and fists punching the air. Countless drinks are sprayed in the air, but people don't seem to care if they're covered in different liquids as they all go crazy, like Eddie told them, and enjoy themselves and scream like there's no tomorrow. Spurts of fire shoot out from hidden canons positioned at the edge of the stage in front of Eddie, the flames reaching high into the sky and lasting for just short bursts.
Eddie's ability to hype up the fans to this extreme point is breathtaking.

"I don't wanna ruin' this one,
This type of love don't always come and go,
I don't wanna ruin' this one,
This type of love don't always come and go."

The song ends, but just when people are about to calm down, thinking that the music is about to stop, Eddie immediately strums a new tune on his guitar, smoothly transitioning from the riffs of the last song to a new one for our final song of the concert.

Eddie finished off with one of his most popular songs, and now it's time for me to close the show with one of my most popular ones, the one that started it all.

"Here I am, once again,
Feeling lost, but now and then,
I breathe it in, to let it go..."

I begin to sing as I slowly walk out on stage, meeting Eddie in the center.

I hear my friends cheer loudly as I make my way into view of the fans, their support meaning everything to me.

As I sing the first line of the pre-chorus, the drumbeat begins, picking up the tempo of the song.

"And you don'tknow where you are now,
Or what it would come to, if only somebody could hear,
When you figure out how,
You're lost in the moment, you disappear..."

The chorus is when everyone starts to sing along, and the fans begin to jump and dance as Eddie and I do on stage, mic in my hand and guitar in Eddie's.

"You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action,
You're never gonna fade, you'll be the main attraction,
Not a fantasy, just remember me,
When it turns out right,
'Cause you know that if you live in your imagination,
Tomorrow you'll be everybody's fascination,
In my victory, just remember me,
When I make it shine,

Reachin' high, feelin' low,
I'm holdin' on but letting go,
I like to shine, I'll shine for you..."

The fans all begin to clap in a steady rhythm as the next pre-chorus arrives. I look to the side of the stage and see all my friends and even Shawn Quincy have a little dance along.

"And it's time to show the world how,
It's a little bit closer, as long as I'm ready to go,
All we have is right now,
As long as you feel it inside, you know,

You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action,
You're never gonna fade, you'll be the main attraction,
Not a fantasy, just remember me,
When it turns out right,
'Cause you know that if you live in your imagination,
Tomorrow you'll be everybody's fascination,
In my victory, just remember me,
When I make it shine..."

When the song's bridge approaches, I move closer to Eddie and hold up the microphone between the two of us. Eddie sings the bridge with me, and our voices gel so perfectly together for this section of the song. Fans start to go into a frenzy when Eddie sings with me.

"Everyone can tell you how it's all been said and done,
Harder times will change your mind and make you wanna run,
But you want it, and you need it,
Like you need to breathe the air,
If they doubt you, just believe it,
That's enough to get you there..."

Eddie let's me sing the final chorus solo, and I put in every bit of effort and emotion I can muster to really impress everyone and to really go out with a bang.

"You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action,
You're never gonna fade, you'll be the main attraction,
Not a fantasy, just remember me,
When it turns out right,
'Cause you know that if you live in your imagination,
Tomorrow you'll be everybody's fascination,
In my victory, just remember me,
When I make it shine."

I drag out the final word, expertly keeping the higher pitch in my voice flowing without faulter, and the entire stadium bounces as everyone jumps and screams my name, cheering and showing their love for both Eddie and I.
I do find it fitting that the one song that started everything off for me, the song that got me accepted into Hollywood Arts, which ultimately allowed me to live out my biggest and wildest dream of becoming a pop star, is the same song that's finished and closed mine and Eddie's biggest tour to date. I never thought this sing would mean so much to me, but here we are.

A huge and magnificent fireworks display goes off to mark the end of the show, and the end of our entire tour. Everyone cheers and admires the beautiful display of colours and noise in the sky.

Still out of breath, I address our fans to thank them for their support.

"LA! You have been so amazing tonight! We both want to thank each and every one of you so much for giving your love and support for us. I'm actually sad to say that we've reached the end of our tour now, the end of the road. It's been a long, long tour, and somewhat of a rollercoaster, but each and every one of you have made it so so worth it to see it out all the way to the end. We love you all so much!" I shout out into the crowds.

"And don't think this is the end LA, we'll be back, for sure. I don't know when, but we will. But for now, thank you all for showing us your love. Thank you LA, and goodnight!" Eddie then shouts out.

The two of us wave to our fans one final time as we slowly walk off the stage.

___________________________________________

A/N: The songs used in this chapter are Ghost, by Justin Bieber (for the purpose of the story I changed the name to 'Ghosts'), Blow, by Ed Sheeran featuring Chris Stapleton and Bruno Mars, Lost, by Coldplay and Jay-Z, Dangerously In Love, by Destiny's Child/Beyoncé, and of course Make It Shine, by Victoria Justice.

This is the last chapter that will have multiple songs included, now that the big world tour is over.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

36.6K 992 31
Jade and Beck have been together for what seems like forever now, but is Jade tired of the same old thing? When she seeks a totally different love st...
475K 10.3K 30
Jade blackmails Tori into fake dating her so that she can make Beck jealous after their break up. However, things don't go entirely to plan and Tori...
Velveteen Av :|

Fanfiction

49.8K 910 18
Beck and Jade are both strong personalities that work well together as a couple, but because they're so similar they end up fighting a lot. What if t...
6.5K 153 14
Cat and Tori love story.