Not So Sweet~ A Sillie Romanc...

By everwh0re13

"Love is blind. But in your case, its also deaf, mute, dyslexic, schizophrenic, has a bad heart and moves aro... More

a/n
We all know what happened last time
What happened last time
He knows
She knows
They know
Lying Whore
Elmax
Jake/Sadie
Overthinking?
Call with Paige
NOT AN UPDATE !
Coffee shop
First scene
Bower is back
Birthday
Meet Dylan
Iris Hotel
Bathing suit
Awkward shower
Partridge
Re-do birthday
Mission accomplished
Avoiding her
Road trip
Max's Party: Sadie's Version
Max's Party: Millie's Version
Max's Party: Louis's Version
Maxs Party: Max's Version
Max's Party: Noah's Version
NOT AN UPDATE
Good morning
The Not-date pt.1
The Not-date pt.2
Flooded
Trailer Conversation
Dreams
Forgetting Joe
Arguments
Back to school
ET said
Max?
There's two of them
Willow in the closet (Janitors closet)
Under the stars
Meet the Riverdale cast
The dolphin incident
Stuck with you
Juan
MTV awards
Firefly
Natalia&Maya Joseph&Jamie Millie&Sadie
Gaten&Lizzy
Sadie Sink at the sink
On set sleepover
Extracurricular
This is what happens when theres a fire and youre about to die
Caleb's locker (Dont mind the Jane Austen)
Tetrakaidecagon
PTM and animals and stuff
fruits with faces
not millie bobby brown
cocaine empire
sodium and strokes
ᆞPᆞᆞoᆞᆞoᆞᆞfᆞ
NOT AN UPDATE !
Tension (is building)

Max's Party: Dylan's Version

107 9 2
By everwh0re13

~DYLANS POV~

I couldnt wait to see Noah tonight. I threw on my best shirt and tried shifting my hair to make it look as messy, but not too messy, as I could.

When Noah walked into the Grandpa Herbs Coffee shop (more like, when he spilt coffee all over himself) I immediately fell in love with him. I love hearing the sound of his voice. And the way he waves his hands around when he talks is so...adorable. His face always lights up the same way when he sees something he likes and he makes the cutest face when he's confused with something. He was honestly perfect.

And for what felt like the first time in forever, I was going to see him tonight at this party. I couldn't wait.

My little cousin/best friend, Willow was supposed to pick me up almost a half hour ago. I sat alone in my house, waiting for Willow to pull up.

Surely enough, they did.

45 minutes late.

"Willoooowwww," I whined. "You were supposed to pick me up ages ago."

"Don't blame me. My mom hates it when I do fun stuff."

-----------------------------

At the party

Once we got to the party, I texted Noah to see where he was.

Me

Hey Nowahhh

I like, just got here

Where are uuuuuuu

Nowaahhh

Where are youuuuuuuuu

You said youd be here ages ago

Me

Sorry my ride was late:/

But Im here now

Im waiting for you by the stairs

I put my phone away and waited by the stairs, hoping to see Noah emerge from the crowds.

After a solid 2 minutes of waiting, Willow rushed up to be and tugged my sleeve.

"Dylan, we gotta go. Guess who's here?" they said, shaking my shoulders.

"Uh...Barrack Obama is here and we wants to make first Non Binary president of America?" I joked.

"Dyllie, I'm being serious." I knew when she used that nickname, she was being serious.

"Who's here?"

"Daniel."

My heart dropped. Before I graduated highschool last year, I was dating this guy below my grade, Daniel. When I tried to break up with him, he got obsessive and would follow my around. I really need a restraining order on him.

But I was ready to face anything to see Noah. "We're staying. I'm not ruining this night for you or for myself." I said and took Willows hand so we could go to the poolside, where Daniel was not.

Then I got a text from Noah.

Nowaahhh

Hey D

I srsly cant find u anywhere help:/

I was about to answer when I saw Daniel across the pool. I ducked down before he could see me and pulled Willow with me. My phone buzzed again, but this time I was trying to run away from Daniel and couldn't afford any distractions, no matter how funny or sweet.

Willow stood up again to check if he was still there. "Coast is clear." they said and pulled me up. "I'm going back inside. You can babysit yourself right?" they said and handed me a drink before trotting away. Lord knows where they got the drink from.

I decided now would be a good time to check for Noah. I stood on my tippy toes, searching the party of everybody just to learn that he's not there. I sighed and I was ready to turn back when I bumped into an idiot who made me spill my drink all over my best shirt.

"Yooo watch it-" I looked up at his face. Cute idiot.

"Dylan?" Noah said with a smile, like he couldn't believe it.

"You really just can't go a second without spilling something, can you?" I laughed.

He smiled and his face went a little red.

We both just looked into each others eyes for a second before I remembered Willow. Maybe I should introduce them to each other.

"Oh, Noah let me introduce you to my friend." I said and grabbed his hand.

I ran through the crowds, dodging people and slipping through like water. The second I saw Willow, I stopped right in front of them. Noah, who was running behind me, failed to hit the brakes and skidded right into my back.

"Noah, this is Willow," I introduced, "They're my little cousin and best friend." I said ruffling their hair. They slapped my hand off and extended it to Noah.

"Nice to meet you, Noah. Dylan seriously cannot stop talking about you-" I clamped a hand over her mouth before she could reveal how obsessively I've been talking about Noah.

"Thanks for that embarassing point, Wills." I said. Willow bit my hand which made me pull it away. "Well, you two get to know each other. I'll be back in a moment." I said and slipped into the crowd.

I didn't really have anything to do, I just wanted Noah and Willow to get to know each other. Until then, I had free time.

I walked around a little bit until I saw his face.

Daniel.

Worried that he'd see me, I ducked behind the kitchen countertop which was loaded with alcoholic drinks, none of which I was actually interested in.

I moved low, sneaking around until I was sure that the coast was clear, but Daniel saw me.

I quickly made my way out of the building to a grassy clearing, hoping to find a slightly more crowded area but was shocked to find the place was basically empty.

Except for a drunk redhead girl and a brunette trying to keep her in check.

They looked oddly familiar...

My thoughts were cut off by a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see what I imagined the devil to look like.

"Did you miss me?" Daniel said in his British accent.

I replied with a stern "No." and tried to go back into the building, but Daniel grabbed my arm.

"Daniel, you're hurting me." I said. That was a lie, but I'd do anything to get him away from me.

"Oh,, Dylan. This doesnt compare to the way you hurt me." he said and tightened is grip.

"Leave me alone, please." I said, trying to shake him off, but he just pressed harder. Now it was actually starting to hurt.

"Kiss me." Daniel said. His usual blue eyes looked insane.

"No." I spat like venom.

But he pushed me back against a wall anyway. I wanted to peel his slimy face off mine but his arm was still on mine.

I wished I could get back to Noah.

Just as that thought appeared in my head, Daniel released my arm. I instantly tore away, wondering what made him let go, then saw Noah standing, teary-eyed in front of me.

Noooo. "Noah, please listen. It's not what you-" I started but he interrupted me.

"Don't even finish that sentence."

"Danny?" I heard another voice say. I turned my ead to see a green-eyed boy, also clearly in tears.

When Daniel saw the green-eyed boy, his face changed. He wasn't some predator forcing me down anymore. He looked a little...heartbroken.

"Conan, I'm sorry-" was what Daniel said before Conan turned and left.

I looked at Noah but he had dissapeared into the building as well.

I knew there was no point going after him, so I sighed and went over to the alcohol table.

I didn't really want any of the options there, but I was determined to forget about tonight.

Hopefully Willow would find me passed out on a table and take me home.

I poured myself a random drink and downed it in a second. It tasted like battery acid, but I couldn't care less.

Millie Bobby Brown emerged from the crowd and came up to me. I can't remember wat she said or what my answer was. I don't really remember much after that.

----------------------

A/N

And THAT marks the end of Max's party

I still need suggestions on who to set Finn up with...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 636 40
FINISHED! ~ includes strong language, lame jokes, and lots of ships (prolly gay) also some irl/POV chapters~ okay jsjsjsj I have no idea what this i...
109K 2.1K 32
When Season 2 of Stranger Things comes out, you fangirl over it. But when there's a contest to meet the cast you get a chance to meet the love of you...
15.4K 418 20
A book full of short stories about Elmax and Sillie. Requests are always open! ~ I have way to many story ideas, so I decided to write short stories...
4.2K 639 32
Sarah's world was filled with colors, aromas and feelings, but never any laughter or sound. She spent the days hoping someone will come along and add...