Not So Sweet~ A Sillie Romanc...

By everwh0re13

"Love is blind. But in your case, its also deaf, mute, dyslexic, schizophrenic, has a bad heart and moves aro... More

a/n
We all know what happened last time
What happened last time
He knows
She knows
They know
Lying Whore
Elmax
Jake/Sadie
Overthinking?
Call with Paige
NOT AN UPDATE !
Coffee shop
First scene
Bower is back
Birthday
Meet Dylan
Iris Hotel
Bathing suit
Awkward shower
Partridge
Re-do birthday
Mission accomplished
Avoiding her
Road trip
Max's Party: Sadie's Version
Max's Party: Millie's Version
Max's Party: Louis's Version
Maxs Party: Max's Version
Max's Party: Dylan's Version
NOT AN UPDATE
Good morning
The Not-date pt.1
The Not-date pt.2
Flooded
Trailer Conversation
Dreams
Forgetting Joe
Arguments
Back to school
ET said
Max?
There's two of them
Willow in the closet (Janitors closet)
Under the stars
Meet the Riverdale cast
The dolphin incident
Stuck with you
Juan
MTV awards
Firefly
Natalia&Maya Joseph&Jamie Millie&Sadie
Gaten&Lizzy
Sadie Sink at the sink
On set sleepover
Extracurricular
This is what happens when theres a fire and youre about to die
Caleb's locker (Dont mind the Jane Austen)
Tetrakaidecagon
PTM and animals and stuff
fruits with faces
not millie bobby brown
cocaine empire
sodium and strokes
ᆞPᆞᆞoᆞᆞoᆞᆞfᆞ
NOT AN UPDATE !
Tension (is building)

Max's Party: Noah's Version

112 9 1
By everwh0re13

~NOAHS POV~

I've been texting Dylan for ages now. He's so easy to talk to and he's literally the best listener ever. He's shy in a cute way and I love the way his curly matches with his deep blue eyes. I see why Millie likes blue eyes so much.

I was supposed to meet him at the party tonight. We haven't seen each other in ages. I guess you could say we're dating now, but we haven't decided to put a label on it. Yet.

I walked through the doors and the music instantly shattered my eardrums. There were bodies everywhere, each person with a plastic red cup in their hands. Everyone seemed to be having the time of their lives.

I could recognize a few people; some that I've worked with in movies. Though first person to talk to me was someone I've met through Finn, Wyatt Olef.

I don't really talk to Wyatt a lot but he probably knew where most of my friends are. He waved and gave me a warm smile. I waved back. "Do you have any idea where Finn is?" I shouted over the party music. I assumed Finn would hep me find Dylan.

"What?" I watched him mouth out. Maybe words were coming out of his mouth and I simply couldn't hear them.

"I said-" I decided to stop talking to someone who couldn't even hear me. "Nevermind!" I shouted. He nodded as his buddy, Chosen, placed a red cup in his hands.

I saw Gaten playing beer pong and went up to him. I watched for a while. He was pretty good at it. Within moments, it got absolutely boring.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. My face lit up as it was a text from Dylan.

D<3

Hey Nowahhh

I like, just got here

Where are uuuuuuu

Me

Where are youuuuuuuuu

You said youd be here ages ago

D<3

Sorry my ride was late:/

But Im here now

Im waiting for you by the stairs.

I shoved my phone into my pocket again. I wonder what will happen when I ask him if we can be like, official boyfriends? I've felt like asking him for the longest time but I was worried he didn't see it that way.

I made my way through the thick crowd of sweaty bodies to the bottom of the stairs. I looked around but he wasn't there. But Priah was.

"Hey, Pri? Do you know where Dylan is?" I asked her.

"The blue eyed one that you're basically married to?" she taunted with a smile. "He went that way." she pointed outside to the poolside.

"Ok, thanks. This is why you're the best." I winked and clicked my tongue at her.

She laughed and said, "You know what's funny? You're not the first person to ask where he went."

I slightly tensed at that sentence and then relaxed when I assured myself that he probably just has other friends. I wanted to keep walking but my feet were glued to the spot. I turned back around and asked Priah the question.

"What did this person look like?"

"Some blue eyed guy. Blonde. He was built like he plays a ton of football. Sexy hands-" she stopped when she noticed I was pouting. Then she laughed. "You're not jealous, are you Noah?"

I fixed my facial expression and straightened my back.

"I'm not jealous. I just wanted to know...if I knew the person too. I could ask him where...like....Dylan went...and stuff." was the best I could say.

Priahs expression was serious and then the corners of her mouth tilted upwards. "Alright, whatever you say, Lover Boy."

I went outside to see if I could find him. When I couldn't, I decided to text him.

Me

Hey D

I srsly cant find u anywhere help:/

I waited for a response, and got nothing.

Me

Fine

You can find me by the poolside

I went for a walk around, looking for any of my friends.

After about 10 minutes of aimless walking, I bumped into someone who spilt their drink all over themselves.

"Yooo watch it-" the guy said and looked up at me. I looked up at him. I recognized the blue eyes right away.

"Dylan?" I said with a smile.

"Hey. You really just can't go a second without spilling something, can you?" he laughed.

I smiled and blushed a little.

His face changed for a second like he just remembered something. "Oh, Noah. Let me introduce you to my friend." he grabbed my hand and I let him lead me through the crowd. We started by jogging ever so slightly until it escalated into running and jumping around in the maze of people. Dylan was running, I was trying to keep up.

He came to a sudden stop, which caused me to skid on the tiled floor and bump into him. I rubbed my nose, which was hurt from the impact.

Dylan rubbed his hands together and ushered me forward. "Noah, this is Willow. They're my little cousin and my best friend." he said and ruffled Willow's brunette bob.

Willow slapped his hand off and extended a hand to me. "Nice to meet you, Noah. Dylan seriously cannot stop talking about you-"

"Thanks for that embarassing point, Wills." he said, blocking Willow's mouth with his hand, but they bit Dylans hand which made him retreat.

I blushed a little as it was adorable that Dylan was telling his best friend about me.

"Well, you two get to know each other. I'll be back in a moment." Dylan said and disappeared into the crowd.

I looked at Willow. Their eyes were a deep shade of green in the center and brown at the edges, which made them seem innocent and adorable. But the way Willow present themself made them seem like they could kill you in one swift move.

"So you're the infamous Noah. I swear to God, if I see that boy write 'D+N' on another slice of toast and serve it up to a customer, I'm going to lose it." they said.

"You work at the coffee shop too?"

"Yeah. It's like a family thing. My grandad owns it. His oldest son, Dylans dad, is going to inherit it when old gramps passes away. Until then, Grampa is getting his kids and grandkids to work there."

"That sounds like a cute family bonding experience-"

"Yeah, until Dylans dad starts moaning everyday about how his 73 year old dad should just die already." their face was serious and their eyes had turned a gloomy shade of brown. I wonder if they do that when they change emotions. Like a superpower.

They noticed my discomfort and recollected themself. Their eyes went back to the green in the center, brown at the rims color. "Sorry about that." they said.

We both sat in silence for a second.

"Ugh." they groaned. "Where is Dylan anyway?"

"I know, right?" I laughed. "I'm going to find him." I said and went into the party.

It would be hard to shout for him through all the voices and music, so I decided to use my eyes.

I got to the top of the stairs and scanned the area. I managed to catch him going out to the backyard which was completely covered in grass.

I climbed off the stairs and headed in his direction. I scrambled through the crowds, bumping into people I know, who said hi and some people I don't know who said hi anyway, and once, Sadie looking wasted as fuck.

"Hey, Noah hold this." Sadie said and handed me her scrunchie. I was confused for a moment then brushed it off at wrapped the scrunchie around my wrist.

Once I had actually gotten to the grassy area, I saw Dylan.

My face dropped.

My heart dropped.

I could physically feel it crack.

I saw Dylan, backed against the wall, making out with a guy that fits the description Priah gave me.

I have never been kicked in the heart before, but I bet this is what it felt like.

Once Dylan noticed I was there, he pushed the blonde boy off and ran up to me.

"Noah, please listen. It's not what you-"

"Don't even finish that sentence." I said, tears clouding my vision.

"Danny?" I heard another voice say. It was another brunette boy, with piercing green eyes, but it was hard to tell through the tears in his eyes.

When the blonde boy, who I now knew as Danny, saw the green eyed boy, his face softened. "Conan, I'm sorry-"

But Conan was already on his heels and back into the building. I went after him, but instead of going upstairs like he did, I just walked outside and got into my car then drove away.

------------------------

A/N

I PROMISE THAT DYLANS POV WILL EXPLAIN WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 6.7K 37
Max has been feeling really odd around her best friend, El. She loves her more than she's ever loved anyone or anything, ever- as a friend, of course...
116K 3K 19
[COMPLETED] tw: mentions of suicide, self harm, swearing, and sexual activity everybody wants to change the world, but no one wants to die. what if...
15.3K 280 20
Sadie and Millie have not seen eachother for what feels like years, and when they finally reconect when filming stranger things season 5, Sadies cont...
70.6K 3.2K 40
"I love you!" "No you don't..it's all a lie!" ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• In which, Wyatt and Jaeden hate each other...