Missed You - [Yoongi × Reader]

By swagy_yoon

Everything was going great for Y/N and Yoongi, the two children were inseparable and were together ever since... More

hey!
Omegaverse intro
Characters intro
1- I lob u yoonie hyungie
2- Always be with you
3- She is an Omega
4- My demon
5- Burnt
6- Wake up
7- White Omega
8- Dream
9- Smile
10- Sweety
11- Lost friendship
12- Celebration
13- friendship feelings
14 - The past
15- History repeated
16- Scared
17- Poor soul
18- Pack merge
19- Beginning of friendship
20- Mission
21- Room
22- back like childhood
23- morning
24 - Defending force
25 - fun fire
26 - darkness
27 - scars guard
New Book
28 - Pledge revenge
29 - shit!
30 - coward
31 - no way!
33 - horny
34 - meeting
35 - hot
36 - Gaeji
37 - vanilla
38 - Please My Love
39- Biased....
40- mark
41- EXO
42 - Make you happy

32 - Scars

7 1 0
By swagy_yoon

Hiding something from the people around you for a long time can be frustrating and stressful.

But when the thing you were hiding was snatched away from you unwillingly after all these hard efforts of hiding it... That just hits differently.

And y/n's secret wasn't a simple one,
For her...this secret can end her relationship with her mate..

It can disappoint her mate in her.. It can make him want to break the bond..

It can make him look for another Omega or Beta that are more beautiful and unmarked with stupid scars of different sizes..

All of this were things that might happen,

But y/n's panicking mind and her heat approaching fucked up her rational thinking, For her..in this moment..she was convinced that all of these possibilities of her mate hating her are already happening.

Y/n stood there staring at the red orbs infront of her, they were like 5 meters apart as Yoongi or Suga was standing at the door unmoving, Blank face, red eyes, shaking fists formed, and nothing being said.

"H-hyung?", her voice was small and shaking, but it reached Suga, his fists started shaking more, he closed his eyes and his hand clutched his head, groaning a little and when he looked back up...his eyes were brown again.

"Y/n! Omg I'm sorry I don't know what the fuck is wrong with Suga, he just took over and dragged me here and- uhh I think I'm gonna leave now", Yoongi said in a very rushed way, he wanted to give the Omega her privacy to change, Yoongi somehow didn't even notice y/n's scars he just rushed to defend himself, he opened the door lock...

Y/n didn't hear any word except for leave,

Leaving....he is leaving me...he doesn't want me...we disappointed him....

A choked sob rumbled from her throat as she fell to the ground, she formed a ball around herself pulling her knees to her chest crying loudly, shaking and breathing aggressively.

Cinnamon and apple scent
engulfed her warmly, two strong
arms pulling her toward someone's chest, soothing voice that is speaking words her mind refused to translate now but the deep voice was enough...

She calmed just a little but her crying didn't go down, Yoongi turned her to make her stradle him, the Omega's legs were on both side of the Alpha and her arms around his neck, y/n's face was buried in the base of Yoongi's neck.

"Y/n, baby I'm sorry, I swear I didn't mean to invade your priv-"

"Yo-you hate m-me!!"

Yoongi stared at her with shock, "What???"

"I'm- I'm a disappointment! You de-deserve a better O-omega! You were leaving! You h-ate me, I failed y-you..."

Ummm Suga little help here please.

Yoongi look at y/n's body.

Are you fucking dumb? That's not the time to-

Her body is filled with scars Yoongi...

At this for the first time Yoongi paid attention to y/n's body closely, her back was in his vision from the way they were sitting, one big scar visible on the middle of his back, 3 small scars that looked like claws of a werewolf were in her lower back on the right side.

What's with all these scars?

They look ugly Yoongi.

What?

I don't like them, he is marked, these aren't our marks Yoongi.

Suga are you rejecting our mate because of some scars? Cause you can go fuck yourself for all I care I'm not leaving y/n because of some stupid marks! I'm gonna add MY mark next to them and you can't stop me!!

That's beautiful Yoongs, now go say that amazing speech to our panicking mate cause she is like this because she thinks we are gonna hate her and reject her because of the scars.

She what ?!!!!

Yoongi snapped his eyes to the Omega in his lap, his talk with Suga must have taken some time cause now y/n takes him not replying to her words as a sign he agrees with her that he hates him, y/n's breath became more and more rapid, her chest started heaving, her vision started clouding as if someone is turning off the lights around her and a mintra of 'sorry' 'sorry' 'don't leave' were all she kept on saying weakly.

Yoongi have had enough.

He grabbed the girl's thighs and lift her up, he walked them to the Alpha's bed, and threw her on the bed, that made y/n look around her searching for her mate to prevent him from leaving, however her mate didn't make her search for too long.

Yoongi hovered over y/n's small body, he pinned her hands over her head and straddled the Omega's waist, y/n's mind was still clouded but not like before, just having her mate close to her like this was enough to tell her he didn't leave yet.

"Park y/n!",

Y/n's eyes snapped open, that was the first time in her whole life hearing Yoongi's Alpha voice, her mind cleared up completely and she started noticing her surroundings, the Alpha's face was so close to her face to the point their noses were touching slightly, her vanilla breath mixed with the Alpha's apple breath as they both panted. Yoongi was looking into her eyes deeply, a flash of sadness and anger and love all together in his eyes, y/n didn't dare look away, she was captivated.

Yoongi moved down, he stared at her body with unreadable expression, y/n tried to move her hand to hide herself but Yoongi's grib on her tightened.

Y/n watched in horror as Yoongi's face approached her chest, the Alpha's hair blocked her face but y/n felt it, she felt the soft peck on her chest,

she felt the tingling sparks that flew in her body, Another peck, And another, and another, They were in different places in her body that she spent years and years staring at to the point she memorized these locations, she didn't need to look down to know that the Alpha was kissing her scars....

Y/m's eyes were filled with tears as she let the feeling take her, the love of her life was kissing away the fear of her life, she exhaled and closed her eyes basking in the feeling, she didn't notice the Alpha has stopped and was now staring at her with loving eyes.

Opening her eyes and seeing the beautiful warm brown orbs, y/n was contented,

"Park y/n, you can't do this to me".

"D-do what hyung?",

"You can't decide for me that I hate your body, while I'm here lusting over everything about you!!".

Y/n's eyes widened, she was about to say something but she couldn't, Two pair of soft lips wouldn't let her talk...

Yoongi was kissing her...

Min fucking Yoongi was fucking kissing her!!!!!

Y/n closed her eyes, this must be a dream, a beautiful dream...

Yoongi moved his lips encouraging y/n to move her, the Omega did and small sparks warmed their body,

The Alpha was in heaven, y/n's lips felt like heaven, they were soft, pillowy and plump, they fit perfectly with Yoongi's lips.

Yoongi tilted his face a little bit to deepen the kiss, y/n didn't really now what to do so she let Yoongi lead the kiss.

When Yoongi felt the Omega needed to breathe he decided that was enough, For now...

He swept his tongue over y/n's lower plump lips and bit it softly, y/n moaned to his mouth with pleasure, that made the Alpha bite her lips again seeking the beautiful sound one more time,
y/n's moan was his favorite now, he teased the soft flesh with his teeth a little bit more enjoying it's soft plumpness between his teeth.

Y/n didn't know what he was doing but the biting made her open her mouth, the Alpha was tempted to taste her mouth but they really really needed to breathe so he swept his tongue past the girl's lips just once to have a taste then pulled way pecking her softly.

Y/n's eyes were still closed, her lips were more plump and red and shining with the Alpha's saliva, her face was as red as the red stone of her necklace that she seemed to never take off.

When she opened her eyes to see her mate, her eyes were dazed and she looked blessed out of her mind, the Alpha chuckled at the cute dizzy Omega and pulled her to his chest laying both of them on the bed.

Y/n snuggled to his chest still panting slightly but all her negative thoughts were away, Yoongi took off his shirt and embraced y/n's body, he pulled the covers over them so the Omega won't get cold or sick.

One last peck to y/n's forehead, nose then lips and both of them were off to dreamland in each other's arms.

◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇

Finally.....!!
They kissed......

Well I hope you all enjoyed the kissing scene because I am not experienced.....

Swagyswagy loves you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 2.5K 39
It's torture to watch the man he loves go through terrible boyfriends who doesn't deserve him and Park Jimin won't let that happen again. He's been J...
137K 10.4K 91
Park Jimin is smart, loyal, strong, and loving. Everything Jungkook's ever looked for in a mate. Except the independent omega has no reason to trus...
1.7M 97K 165
[COMPLETED] [JIKOOK] [SOPE] [NAMJIN] [omegaverse] "I hate you so much." Jimin spat as he stared at the taller alpha that could easily rip out his thr...
450K 22.9K 63
Moiety: One of two equal parts Never treated as an equal due to being an omega, Yoongi lives life serving others as they please. He feels undeservi...