When I Rule The World (Tbhk x...

By Capnolie

I was a normal Mokke who one day got captured by Teru to be his little sister's pet. She tossed me around li... More

A new Flyer
You little Rascals! (Chapter 1)
FORCE WILL BE USED! (Chapter 2)
A Good Human Excuse (Chapter 3)
Mission Failed Successfully (Chapter 4)
Awkward Encounters (Chapter 5)
Seduction 101 (Chapter 6)
Quick To Snatch And Quicker To Catch (Chapter 7)
Yashiro the Denji kin (Chapter 8)
Calm Before The- OH SHIT!! (Chapter 9)
While I Was Suffering (Chapter 10)
Cold Sweat (Chapter 11)
EVERYTHING IS UNDER MY CONTROL (Chapter 12)
A Matter Of Trust? (Chapter 13)
Your Missteps Are Catching Up (Chapter 14)
Electricity In The Air (Chapter 15)
An Untimely End? (Chapter 16)
Everyone Kneel! (Chapter 17)
Light Out (Chapter 18)
Some Little Snitch (Chapter 19)
Free From My Collar (Chapter 20)
Porcelain Throne (Chapter 21)
It Broke So Easily (Chapter 22)
Mint's Other Side (Chapter 23)
Dirty Little Traitor (Chapter 24)
We Found Bubble! (Chapter 26)
More Than Just A Monster (Chapter 27)
Who Would Save Me? (Chapter 28)
BACK IN HELL (Chapter 29)
Little Devil! (Chapter 30)
Bullying (Chapter 31)
Good Old Therapy (Chapter 32)
High And Mighty (Chapter 33)
Celebration On Dooms Day (Chapter 34)
Push or Pull?! (Chapter 35)
A Strange Help (Chapter 36)
My Blessing Was Your Curse (Chapter 37)
A Note from Author san
What She Is About (Chapter 38)
Firefly (Chapter 39)
Your Part Of The Promise (Chapter 40)
Judgment Is Pending (Chapter 41)
Author San Is Ill
Look At Me Hanako (Chapter 42)
A Devil In The Angel's Eye (Chapter 43)
A Week Full Of Paranoia (Chapter 44)
I Rule The World (Chapter 45)
A Torn Flyer
Murmurs In The Background

Is this fine? (Chapter 25)

318 19 30
By Capnolie

By now it is noon bleeding into late afternoon. We had taken a bit of time to rest and calm our nerves.

But soon it was time to continue and so we discussed our options.

There were several problems in our way some of which we didn't know how to solve.

There was no defeating Tsukassa, we couldn't kidnap anyone close to him because he didn't care nor did we have any other way to threaten him. The only way to have peace would be to make him join us by striking a deal.

Other than that the soldiers sent out to find Bubble hadn't reported back yet, did they too get captured or were they still running around trying to find the missing Mokke?

We were in the middle of getting ready to move again, we knew Teru was coming for us, all we could do is hope our plan was better than his.

Cotton handed us all a brown coat with a hood so we could hide our faces from curious apparitions, I put it on standing in a corner beside Mint a heavy silence burdening us.

"....what is it? You're staring."
Mint mumbled while tying its coat making me turn around with a jolt

"Ah sorry..."
I started but ran out of words

It sighed as it pulled the hood over its face
'I'm...supposed to be the one apologising- I didn't mean what I said today. Just when Cotton brought up my scar- I..."

Droplets of water hit the ground as it pulled the hood deeper over its face. I crouched down to get on its level, my heart drummed in pain. What happened in its past that made it as revenge-seeking as me or perhaps even worse than me?

"Hey, it's alright. I know you've been working a lot currently and the stress is probably getting to you too. On top of that Cotton was definitely in the wrong for bringing it up."
I comforted reaching my hand out and stroking its head gently. It froze at the touch but didn't back away from it either.

"...but I can't blame it for being suspicious. I would be too- but I just don't want to- I know I should at least tell you but-"
I cut into Mint's small voice as it trembled and shook my heart clenched at how hard it was trying to keep it together.

"Amigo- you don't need to explain if you don't want to. This is hardly relevant to the mission. Just know that I'm here and will listen if there is something you want to get off your chest. "
It didn't lift its head as it wrapped its paws around my hand, it never liked showing its vulnerable side, it made me feel fuzzy. Was I special to it?

"Thank you"
It sniffled as it continued to hide its tears and I didn't dare mention them knowing that it wouldn't want that.

"There, there~ You're amazing remember that."
I spoke softly when suddenly we were interrupted by a soldier Mokke.

"Your Majesty, Hanako won't shut up! He keeps bothering me to tell you that he wants to talk to you, it's annoying."

The ghost once cradled against my hand backed away quickly and straightened itself while clearing its throat.
"We have a few minutes before we go, hear him out if you want."

I sneered at the thought, had Hanako finally swallowed his pride and started talking.

I made my way to our hostages and immediately they all stared at me warily.

Hanako glared and stayed silent despite me being told that he was eager to talk to me.

Yashiro who sat beside him, gently pocked Hanako with her arm a few times. Not earning a reaction she lightly slapped the back of his head making him jolt forward and mutter a strained
"Hey!"

He rubbed the back of his head giving Yashiro a startled look as she only motioned with her eyes to me.

There seemed to be a bit of tension between the two perhaps she too was angry with Hanako for ambushing us without telling her. Which was a bit hypocritical considering she didn't or couldn't tell him about her working with us either.

Finally, he rolled his eyes towards me a frown on his face as he spoke as if it physically hurt him
"Ah (y/n), I have a deal."

I raised a brow intrigued but not impressed either
"Go on~"

Hearing my taunting tone a small pink tint formed on his nose and cheek as he continued to send death stares.

"I-I will help you fight Teru and even enforce that Mokke get treated better however I'll go back to ruling again. "

"Oh, that's it? For-fucking-get it~"
I answered cheerily, there was no way I would profit from it. Surely they must have realized that.

"I'm starting to understand Teru-"
I could hear Akane whisper before Yashiro spoke up

"What is this about?! You told me that you only wanted to help Mokke out and not enslave the world."
Yashiro explained, hurt in her voice. So this was the ulterior motive. She wanted to see if I was staying true to what I told her, I wasn't.

And so I stayed silent, it spoke for itself as Yashiros lips quivered into a frown.

"I believed you! I even offered to help and this is what I get?"
Her eyes looked teary as I swallowed the Lump building in my throat, she was my weakness. She trusted me when no sane person would and I betrayed her....but there is no backing out now. It was for the greater good after all, even if it hurt.

That's when I froze would I feel the same way, when I would be confronted with the choice of saving Bubble or abandoning it?

What better was I than Ink? No, I was worse...Ink betrayed for its friends. I...Yes, I betrayed for my own gain.

I didn't want to handle the thought as two halves of me burned each other. On one side I felt like crying on the other like smiling.

Tears pricked my eyes as a gloomy grin graced my face. Was this how it felt to win? Bitter and sweet, both at the same time.

This wasn't to my taste, I only liked Candy...it was sweet. If I had a cup of coffee I would drown it in sugar to cover its painful taste.

The water in my eyes dried and only a smirk was left. I had chosen my fate, be it doom or success that followed.

"Yashiro you're kind...and really cute~"
I smiled as she turned pink with her resting grimace, perhaps due to her tears perhaps because of me.

"If everyone were like you, I wouldn't do this. But that just is not how it is."
I explained and Kou spoke up

"So you are ready to cause the same pain to others that was caused to you? ... that's messed up, you're awful. "

"As if you have the right to say that!"
I yelled snapping my head in his direction. A look of shame and regret followed him as he looked down.

I wasn't too happy about the suffering I was causing but it was a must and I too must get over it, to achieve peace. MY PEACE!
"If I want to change something I need to change myself first. That means it doesn't matter if it hurts me or not, I need to do it. And if it hurts me I'll burn the pain."

"Don't! You just said that you don't want to. SO PLEASE, listen to me-...an-and don't."
Tears rolled down her precious rosy cheeks as I crouched in front of her.

They weren't drops of sadness but of anger.
"You are burning yourself with this and your allies too."
She spoke faintly

"I'm afraid a fire spreads wide, but don't worry my dear~"
I said as I wiped one away and then another, the drops almost felt cold against her warm and smooth skin.

"Burns heal~ And this I won't ever do again-"
I soothingly whispered as I glanced at one of her shimmering tears on my hand. The time for crying had long passed.

"But scars stay!"
A yell interrupted as suddenly my hand was slapped away with such force that it instantly turned red.

Hanako had wiggled one of his hands out of his restraints as he looked at me with not an angry but a terrifyingly, nothing saying face.

His hand was still mid-air while I still stood in shock, the audacity this guy had, just after getting defeated by me.

Nonchalantly I turned to Hanako and gently wrapped my fingers around the hand he used to slap me.

"Don't you dare ever talk to Yashiro like that!"
He warned staring straight into my eyes while I softened my brows. I felt ecstasy spread through my bones, what was he gonna do?

He pulled at his arm but my grip stayed strong. He feared me based on the way his demeanour shrank as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I didn't say anything wrong."
I answered as Yashiro cut in
"Let go of him!"
She stood up but was instantly forced down by a Mokke holding a Lance to her throat.
"Tch"
She snarled and I looked at her with delight before turning my attention back to Hanako.

"Deary me~"
I trailed my other hand along his jawline making him shiver under my touch. I stopped under his chin, he sucked in a breath making my eyes crinkle as I lifted his jaw and spoke smoothly
"And in which position are you to make demands?"
His eyes widened for a split second before turning back into their sharp form.

"Teru will exorcize you. That's what you get fo-"
He retaliated bravely and my hand moved from his chin to his mouth to cover it.

His breath was as freezing as his skin, similar to my hand. Goosebumps pricked over my neck a cold shudder following.

"We'll see about that~ Also I've been wondering, do you regret your decision now?"
I questioned my tough look growing weaker. His pupils trembled as his eyelids stretched wide and I felt his lips quivering the tiniest bit.

"Why did you not help us?"
I softly asked with a pained voice and then waited. But there was nothing he stayed silent. I wanted him to beg, plead, apologize or at the very least explain...but all I got were puppy dog eyes.

Suddenly I could feel something soft, wet and slimy run against my hand.

My cheeks were red and my mouth fell agape, slowly the heat spread to my ears.
A thick chill crept from my toes up to my head, did he really just do what I think he did...

I retreated my arm immediately and looked at it flabbergasted.

"Ew what the heck!"
I screeched looking at the slobber on my hand

"EWWWWW!!!"
Everyone around me erupted into screams, including the Mokke. They scattered away from me as if I had some kind of deadly disease.

"Ehhh~ Why so flustered Suddenly."
He said cheekily like the menace he was

"Omg, that's disgusting!"
Someone yelled and another comment followed
"I'm about to puke- uhr-"

"WhAT THe HeCkKKkkkKkK, HANAKOOOO!!! YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!"
I screeched with a mix of embarrassment and complete fury.

God, what was I going to do, this is disgusting! I looked at my hand and then at him, at my hand again at back at him.

A silent moment passed and a wicked grin spread on my face. I approached him with a dark Aura and couldn't keep the chuckles to myself.

It was his saliva after all surely he wouldn't mind if I wiped it off on his stupid face.

He was quick to catch on to my plan as he backed against the sofa and held a hand out in front of him before stuttering.
"Hey, hey! Don't do that g-get AWAY!"

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!"
I yell as he now had freed his other hand too

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 757 35
. . . "Hanako, Hanako, Hanako, are you there?" . . "I'm here." "NENE, DUCK, THERE'S A PERVERT IN THE BATHROOM!" . . damn, he's a cute pervert though...
18.4K 1.5K 33
❝ Can I just stay here forever with you? ❞ ↳ HANASHIRO AU; even against multiple adversities, Nene Yashiro still dreams of being a great writer like...
418 18 6
Exactly as the title says. I'll have (probably) Unrelated chapters here, AUs, after school Hanako-Kun + you. Things like that!
31.4K 684 23
||β€’You had came from a family of exorcist, though you don't mind supernaturals that much. You just let them be unless they injured someone with inten...