𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭[𝐕�...

By LhilyBarbie

A horrific incident on a rainy night changed an Omega's life completely, compelling him to cultivate an etern... More

Prologue
Chapter ~1
Chapter ~2
Chapter ~3
Chapter ~4
Chapter ~5
Chapter ~6
Chapter ~7
Chapter ~8
Chapter ~9
Chapter ~10
Chapter ~11
Chapter ~13
Chapter ~14
Chapter ~15
Chapter ~16

Chapter ~12

2.7K 187 159
By LhilyBarbie

Not you all anticipating some dirty smutty action?
This author is sorry to crush your dream because it ain't happening
She ain't GAY!

~~~~~~

Eyes piercing deep into Vegas' soul, Pete wouldn't look away. He thought he was crazy running all the way here to return a favor. More so, he had no idea if his memories from the past were going to rush back to him at the moment Vegas lay hands on him.

The Alpha's sharp gaze sent chills up Pete's spine. "I still can't fucking touch you, Pete." The deep voice reverberating from within the alpha's throat showed he was exercising his self-control.

Pete on the other hand, felt too hot and elated to care about Vegas' resistance. Hoarsely the words came out. "You need me now, asshole!" His lips quivered and he rested his hands against the alpha's chest for support, his lower abdomen hurting without an ounce of mercy. "I'll kill you if you don't give in." Pete sounded like a desperate whore. "Touch me." The heat was beginning to cloud his senses.

Vegas gritted his teeth and his eyes turned scarier than it was seconds ago. "Why are you suddenly like this?!" His growl could shake the entire building.

"Because you made me this way!" Pete was losing it and it was all because the alpha kept refusing." In a millisecond, he crashed into Vegas. His arms winged around the alpha, clinging to him like a bear, shaking as he succumbed to the heat. In an inaudible tone, he said, "Let's do it already."

Having no other choice than for a trial, Vegas snaked his hand gently behind Pete's neck, his head leaning closer till they both shared hot breaths. Pete instinctively wished to be penetrated right this minute. "Focus on me, no one but me, are we clear?" Vegas' sense of control was intriguing because a true alpha in a rut should have pounced on his partner but he painfully held.

Pete inhaled deeply and as instructed, he focused on Vegas. He blushed slightly and his cheeks turned red from the touch. Vegas hoped the state he was in was not threatening to Pete because he wouldn't want to mess this up so he said, "Does this scare you?" His tongue licked across Pete's lips, the omega feeling a sight tingle.

Pete between breaths replied, "It doesn't." He clung to Vegas desperately. "More." Much to his surprise, there were no fear, disgust, or painful memories. In these arms, he was strangely feeling protected beyond normal reasoning.

Vegas' hand made it down to grope Pete's ass and took it into a firm squeeze. "I can't promise I'll be gentle because I've held on long enough and my condition wouldn't permit me. But," his tongue gave a long lick to Pete's neck. "If you ever need me to stop, just say the word and I will."

"Anng..." Pete moaned out, curving his neck to the side, the angle giving Vegas better access to ravage him whole. Pete long gave in to the heat and as planned by nature, he needed to be serviced. I want him badly. I want to feel him inside me. I feel hot, I need him. "I want you now."

Vegas could no longer hold on. His resolve broke and he let out heavy pants, his red eyes blazingly devouring Pete. No words were further spoken as their lips collided. Roughly, the alpha plowed his thick tongue into Pete's mouth, savoring his tasty insides that were like an addictive drug, making him run wild.

The two gave in to their lustful desires, with nothing on their mind but bonding together as one. Pete jumped Vegas and the wetness from him dripped all over the alpha's torso. "Ngh..." He grounded his front against Vegas and the alpha's hands supported his ass to prevent him from falling.

Ripping away from the heated and passionate kiss, they both longed for air to fill their lungs. "I want more." Pete let out with exasperated pants.

"And I'm here to embrace your wishes. I'm going to fuck you like a slut." Vegas evilly grinned after talking dirty.

Pete heard the words and had he not been weak because of the heat, he would have punched Vegas in the face. "I'm... not a whore! But... I want more... ahgh... more please..."

"You're my slut. Look at you grinding your dick against me, hm?" He inserted two fingers into Pete's mouth and the omega lustfully feasted on them. "Let's see how your hole swallows me up like your mouth is doing to my fingers."

Vegas walked them to the bed and dumped Pete onto it. Pete hurriedly took off his shirt and in one swoop, Vegas helped him pull off his pants, leaving him bare and completely under his mercy. Pete dug his fingers into the sheets, greatly anticipating what was next.

So beautiful. Vegas couldn't stop the low growl coming from low in his chest. He used both hands to grip Pete's round asscheeks, kneading them and squeezing hard, and spreading them roughly.

Vegas was hard. So hard that his dick looked almost purple. He was close to losing his mind and his shaft angled directly at Pete's lubricated entrance and entered him with a single, hard thrust.

Pete gasped. "Ow!"

Vegas hearing this coming from him took a little pause, bowed his head down, and pressed the side of his face against Pete's neck, nestling it there for a moment.

Just for a moment, he kissed Pete. "I'm curious, still a virgin? Are you sure your ass can take me?" Vegas still had enough strength to tease.

Pete's eyes dilated at the absurd question. "That's nonsense! Being a virgin doesn't mean I haven't played with toys."

Vegas cracked a laugh in his throat.

The fury and fire were not far from each other. Vegas started thrusting in earnest, fucking him hard, but not as hard as he wanted to. Making Pete moan and wince. Pete tensed up, the burning sensation in his abdomen not subsiding even though he had Vegas fully inside in. He wanted it to die down, he wanted to see the alpha go wild on him. It was his first time but this wasn't the kind of pace he wanted.

"Vegas... Is this all you've got?? I want more... Go harder..."

Every restraint and mercy Vegas took on Pete broke and all that was left was roughness. He tried his best but the feisty omega just ruined it all. Pulling out of Pete, he roughly flipped him over face down and ass out on the bed. He spread his ass roughly and jammed his cock in. Pete felt like he was being ripped apart.

"Ahh... Too fast..." He cried.

"Shut up and take this dick like a good slut," Vegas grunted.

He started thrusting like a bull breeding a cow in a pasture. Pete screamed but Vegas did not slow down his movements and just kept on thrusting.

"Are you crazy?! It hurts! It feels good." Pete moaned in both pain and pleasure.

Vegas' hand jumped from Pete's buttocks to pull his head back by the hair, Pete's body raising along with it. Hand still fitted in, Vegas tilted Pete's head to the side and they were lost in a passionate kiss as he mercilessly continued to pump Pete's ass.

Pulling away, Pete gasped for air to fill his desperate lungs. "You're a heartless beast. Ahck..." He choked on his moans as Vegas jabbed his pleasurable spot.

Pete was struggling to keep his ass out and clawed his fingers through the sheets. Trying and failing to get a good grip. His knees started to buckle and Vegas noticed. Smirking behind the bear, he pulled out to give him a moment to breathe. Seconds later, he positioned Pete on all fours and slammed back in.

Both grunted like animals. Pete's limps went weak as he took in the merciless pounding. His hand makes it to his dick in an attempt to jerk himself off but was stopped midway.

"I want you to cum with me pounding hard into your ass. Don't touch yourself." Vegas commanded.

"Then make this go away. Fuck me harder." Pete's eyes were droopy and his entire face was red.

"As you wish."

Pete rears back and Vegas continued to thrust and threw him straight into his orgasm. Loud cries filled the room as their bodies slammed together. Vegas wanted this to last longer. His body convulsed and he lurched forward violently, as he cum enough to perforate Pete's bowel, the latter riding in his insane orgasm as well.

Before Pete could fall flat, Vegas held him and then turned him around, embracing him, and they both tried to calm down. Vegas felt the lingering desire and even though Pete's eyes were tiredly half-lidded, he felt it wasn't enough. He hugged Vegas back as if he was his safe place, burying his face in the crook of the alpha's neck.

"Why did you come? Was it just to repay the favor or you wanted to?" Hands still enveloped Pete, the omega feeling the hardening dick against his ass.

Pete did not answer.

Vegas was still pleased either way. Pete was with him and it made him the happiest. He had no idea what their relationship was going to be like when the morning comes but in his heart, he hoped for a good outcome.

"I want more," Pete said faintly. "Give me more, Vegas."

Vega slid his hands into Pete's, fingers lacing together. As Vegas lay him down on the bed, their lips connected. Hands and mouth savored each other with deep passion. Finding Pete's mouth open and wanting, Vegas kissed him deeply. Slightly leaning back, Pete's droopy eyes were searching his face, looking at him—into him.

The way Pete looked at him shook his insides. Maybe it was the heat but he hoped not. Vegas trembled with want and desire as he once again buried his hardened dick inside Pete, not too harsh this time. Pete looked tired and from here on, Vegas felt he could go slower but...

"Hard..." Pete whined as his legs wrapped around Vegas' waist, pulling him closer, the action burying Vegas deeper into him. "Ahh... right there."

Vegas grinned. "Still a slut, hm?" He pulled out and slammed back in, leaving Pete speechless. "Like this?" He thrust hard until Pete arched his back, almost breaking it, meeting Vegas' hips.

"Ngh yes..." He moaned in a whore like manner." The tingling feeling in his abdomen multiples with each sharp jab the alpha made. It crawled to every nook of his body and his mind was clouded with the insane pleasure.

Vegas turned him to lie on his side. His left-right leg was lifted when Vegas got behind him in the same position before putting his dick back in. Pete was numb but the pleasure also wouldn't stop plaguing him.

The sheer pleasure of Vegas inside him made Pete get wetter and wetter with his hard stab. Vegas, on the other hand, grunted in amazement as he felt the warmth. The inexplicable heat and rut mixed, with no sheath between them. Pete felt it too because he was a moaning mess, bucking his hips in perfect harmony with the alpha's.

At this moment Vegas realized. He has fucked a lot of times. Ripped people apart with no ounce of feelings included. He felt nothing. But today, it was different. He was doing this with love. Then it dawned on him. What about Pete? Suddenly he was having the feeling every alpha got when they found the one their heart longed for. He wanted Pete in every way.

He wanted to be with him all his days. His possessive side took over. He wanted to claim Pete as his. He thrust deep, the urge getting worse. Don't do it Vegas, don't mark him! It was hard to be so close to Pete's neck but couldn't mark him. Pete was going to hate him if he did. He was close, very close to doing something he might regret but thankfully,

"Vegas, I'm cumming..." Pete cried.

The pleasure in Pete was mounting and Vegas could feel his rising too. The energy was swirling around the room and Vegas stared deep into Pete's eyes. When the omega hit his end, it hits Vegas precisely the same second too and they could swear their bodies were cracked open and just for a second, it felt as if their souls left their bodies.

They collapsed together, arms and legs intertwined, Vegas' seed leaking out of Pete's ass. He found himself resting on Vegas' chest as they held onto each other, unmoving. Their bodies were exhausted, especially Pete's. He felt drained and his wet eyes couldn't stay still anymore. Having no control over his body, he blacked out.

Time altered and it was hard to say it was minutes or hours. Vegas held protectively to Pete, feeling grateful for this moment. He wanted to cherish it and loathed it when complete exhaustion took over his body and he had no choice but to close his eyes, joining Pete in dreamland.

~~~~~

Pacing around the living room endlessly, Macau still wasn't pulled out of the pit of restlessness. He had no sleep the entire night just at the thought of Pete being around. What if he did something to hurt Vegas again? He bit his fingers, eyes searching around.

Joey rushed in when and he locked eyes with his friend, "I rushed here as soon as you called. Pete is still not awake?" He looked around, trying to find him.

Macau nodded. "I haven't seen them both since I came out."

Joey plopped down on the couch. "Hey, they probably had sex till morning and still sleeping because they are exhausted." He said nonchalantly with a shrug.

"Are you insane?" Macau whispered trying to check if any of the guards around heard the words. "Speak appropriately, jeez."

Joey scoffed at his friend. "I only said the truth. Sex is sex. Why do I need to sugarcoat it?"

"And how are you sure they did that?" Macau questioned knowing Pete will kick Vegas' ass if he tried coming onto him.

"Because I know an omega getting closer to alpha in his rut will not escape easily."

Macau settled beside Joey, "I still don't like Pete." He sighed.

Joey understood his feelings toward Pete. He loved his brother so much and couldn't bare him being treated like he was nothing. "Trust me, Macau, Pete is a great person. He is a kind and amazing person. You'll find out if you get closer to him."

"Whatever."

Vegas watched as Pete snuggled more into his warm body, the bear's face nuzzling against his firm chest as their legs intertwined under the sheets. Vegas has long been awake but from their current position, he couldn't afford to wake Pete so he stayed still, disregarding the numbness in his shoulder from accommodating Pete's body the entire night.

The omega's eyes flashed open, his hand making its way to sleepily rub his eyes. Slowly adjusting to the sun rays clawing its nails through the blinds, he saw how cozy he lay with Vegas. This was the moment Vegas have been scared of since he woke from sleep. How Pete was going to act towards him this time around? He braced himself as Pete pulled away and plopped himself up with an elbow.

"Why did you not wake me up? I have to work." Pete could no longer feel his heat and looking at Vegas, he looked normal too so it was all good.

Cat got Vegas' tongue right this minute. Why is he not glaring like he usually does? "You remember what we did right?" He asked to be sure.

Pete stared blankly, "Was I supposed to forget? I remember coming here myself." He rolled off the bed but... "Ahh..." He stumbled as soon as his feet touched the ground. His ass hurts like hell. Vegas was quick to catch him before he fell, straddling Pete on his lap. This heartless man. Pete thought to himself. He pulled the sheet to cover his body after realizing they both were naked.

"Sorry, I was too rough." Vegas apologized. "Also, thanks for helping me out."

Pete scoffed. "I'm not helping you ever again. Next, when you're in a rut, I'll be sure to be out of the country."

Vegas' face dropped at the words but still was tempted to ask. "Why?" He raised a brow curiously.

"Because you almost ripped my ass apart. Who would want to go through that again? You heartless beast!"

Now Vegas was amused. "You told me you played with toys, Pete. You Shouldn't complain about my dick. Besides, you kept begging me to be rough with you." A laugh rumbled in his throat.

Pete couldn't believe his heat made him spill such a secret. He mentally slapped himself. "Screw you, Vegas." He got off the alpha's lap and staggered his way into the bathroom, paying no mind to the little ache in his rear.

Vegas was nothing but smiles. Pete's reaction was different from what he expected. Looks like they will not be having a mishap today. "Want me to help?" He said rather loudly.

"Unless you want to die," the response came.

Pete's face flashed a crimson red just at the thought of Vegas bathing him. Thank goodness he didn't mark me. He touched his neck gently and saw his reflection. He then realized his whole body was a mess and wanted to shove the mirror away from his face. "I still don't like him." His face glimmered without realizing it. A little weird feeling—one he's never felt before crept into his hardened heart.

Pete came out of the bathroom, meeting Vegas intensively starting blankly into outer space. His gaze averted from the ceiling to Pete when he heard footsteps. "You're back."

"Should I sleep in there?" Pete muttered sarcastically but the alpha brushed off his answer.

All Vegas could do was helplessly admire Pete, sinking into the emotions in his heart. "Thank you." He let out and Pete turned to look, putting on a shirt.

"It's fine, stop thanking me already." Pete's tone wasn't far from its usual coldness.

Vegas nodded before tentatively reaching out for the bedside drawer, pulling something out. He flicked it with his finger while gazing at Pete. "What's this?" He showed Pete the card. The latter noticed it was the same one he got from Nate at the club.

He moved forward to get it but Vegas swiftly jerked away. "Answer me, Pete." His deep voice rumbled.

"And why do I have to tell you? How did you get this anyway?" He came to a stop in front of the sly man.

Vegas vividly grinned. "I found it in your pocket after bringing you home from the club."

"That's rude Vegas, you should have returned and not kept it. Give it back." Pete stretched his hand forward.

Vegas still wasn't willing to give it back so soon. "Why did I keep it?" He chuckled lightly. "You and I are not yet in a relationship but that does not stop me from being jealous." He said honestly. "I kept it because I smelled another alpha on the card and I don't like it so I took it away. Ah, the little ones told me a man handed it to you in the club. Who is he?"

Pete's hand clenched into a fist. It was his business but Vegas was trying to be nosy. "It's not your business, Vegas."

"It's my business, Spill."

"What, are you going to beat the crap out of him if you find out?' Pete lashed out.

Vegas sat on the bed before saying. "If I have to."

Pete took in deep breaths. It was useless arguing with Vegas. "He's someone I need to settle a score with."

"What score?" Vegas questioned.

"He bullied me back in middle school." Pete had no idea why he was telling this to Vegas. It was out of his control.

Ears perking up on every utterance. Vegas' insides flared up in fury. "Your bully?" Just the thought of Pete being bullied by this person was gradually driving him into the trench of anger. His hand squeezed hard on the card. "If this is indeed what it is, leave it. I'll deal with him myself."

"It's my business to take care of."

Vegas roughly ran his hand through his hair. "Stay out of it." It came out calmly even though his eyes were red. "Don't argue on this with me." His hand reached up to gently caress Pete's cheeks. The omega blushed slightly at the touch but pulled away from Vegas before it was noticed.

"I'll be back in a few." Vegas slid the card into his pocket and headed for the door in an attempt to go get something from downstairs but on opening, Macau and Joey crashed to the floor, groaning in pain from the impact.

"Were you eavesdropping?" Vegas watched the young men on the floor with embarrassment washing over them.

"We were just passing by," Macau said and Joey nodded while they tried to get themselves up.

Pete knew exactly why Macau was here so he said, "Do you think I killed your brother?"

"When did I say that?" Macau replied after confirming Vegas was okay and a smile was tracing his lips even. Did he have a good time? Curiosity plagued his mind but he dared not ask.

"If you found what you're looking for, get out," Vegas ordered.

Joey cowered closer to Macau and nudged him before whispering. "I told you we shouldn't come up here. He looks like he wants to rip off our limbs." He began dragging Macau out of the room. Vegas threatened him so many times so he knew what the man was capable of.

"I'll still have a word with you, Pete!" Macau yelled and the door closed.

Pete huffed air out of his cheeks and looked away from the door. Trying to get off the bed, Vegas was quick to stop him. "Don't, you should rest. I'll take care of you."

Pete snickered at him. "I'm not weak. What happened last night isn't enough reason for me to stay lazily in bed all day. I'm perfectly okay." He affirmed.

"Quit being stubborn already. Just stay in bed. I'll gladly be your slave for the day." He winked.

Thinking long and hard, Pete came to terms with it. He was exhausted without a doubt but why does this strange feeling keep coming to him when he looked into Vegas' eyes? "Alright, stop bugging me already. I want breakfast soon." He said after hearing his stomach growl. "And be fast about it."

Vegas smiled excitedly. "As you wish, baby."

"Don't call me that!" Pete glared while scooting over to the side of the bed when he saw Vegas approaching.

Vegas felt like getting more on his nerves so he leaned over and quickly kissed Pete's forehead. "Are you crazy?" Pete spat, wiping his forehead. Vegas didn't stop. He kissed Pete's cheeks, the omega's breathing getting heavy.

"Vegas stop this..." He was intercepted and immediately froze when a soft lip was pressed against his. His hand hastily tried to push Vegas away but the alpha wasn't willing.

Vegas wormed his tongue into the slightly parted lips and before he knew it, Pete was kissing him back, having no idea how it happened. Is the universe on my side? Vegas couldn't help but think to himself.

♥♥♥♥♥

I think we're making progress with Pete, lol.

See you next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 7.7K 52
VegasPete FF/AU Pete Pongsakorn Saengtham an Omega who decided to work at the age of 18 to support his two younger siblings and mother as his father...
80K 3.5K 39
Pete Pongsakorn Saengtham, a scholar and a transfer student from the province to the university in the city of Bangkok which richest people going in...
140K 4K 22
This story highglights the KP 2nd couple, VegasPete. The story may include familiar scenes from the live action of the series but changes were also m...
44K 1.6K 8
After breaking out of Vegas' safe house, Pete thought he was well on his way to freedom. Unfortunately, an unexpected heat cycle meant otherwise. On...