Fifty Shades Of Dave (Dave ea...

By diamondsierraa

I can't lose , when I'm with you ❤️💤 More

💙❤️💜❤️💚
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
💕
20
21
Open discussion
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
And anotherrrr thing
40

4

5.4K 181 33
By diamondsierraa

"Yes sir I just was asking was it okay if drunk a little
More ?" LayLani asked , she was one of my submissives . One thing I didn't tolerate was sloppy drunk all over the place females . Anyone under my submissive contact understood my rules and exactly what they were getting themselves into.

"Look at me" I shouted over the music as I studied her , she seemed to be fine enough for one more .

"Go head make sure your back in 30 minutes so I can check on you" i informed her , she nodded giving me a hug . Physical touch was a must for me I needed to feel that ,  I grew up isolated and alone until I ran into my best friend tony (nylas brother) he was doing time now . I was only here with Nyla , she was like a little sister to me I just didn't know how to show that .

"Sir we lost sight of briea and nyla" one of the guards came in my view of the girls .

"I don't feel like getting angry find them puffy" I took a swig from my Hennessy , them two were driving me nuts . Nyla started to come out of her shell the more she hung with briea , it wasn't bad but I didn't need the other girls to feel like they could do what she did and acted how she did . They can't .

"Yeah sir we have eyes on them-briea just slapped Tommy upside the head sir do you want me take over th-" he held the ear bud to his ear .

"Sir she - shes screaming she's fuck nigga free inside the mic sir" he repeated , I rubbed my temples sitting my cup down . I adjusted my gun o my waist as I pushed through the crowd while people moved out of my way . Demanding respect wasn't needed anymore , I've earned it all. My eyes locked on briea and Nyla who danced to the music sipping from their cups . I Sighed pushing my now upset guard out of the way .

"Watch out.. how the fuck you can't handle them Tommy" I mugged him , grabbing a hold of the two "come on , me coming to get y'all is a problem , why can't y'all act like everyone else" I pushed them through the crowd

"I ain't everybody else and You so lame Dave seriously lighten up"briea slurred , Nyla started giggling letting out a small burp .

"Man what..get yall ass to the section" I rasped briea mugged walking in the section still having the time of her life with Nyla . she swayed her his againts hers , while Nyla danced along .

I sat back sipping , Bri was now drunk sitting beside me swaying to the music I figured she had enough , her head rested in my shoulder as I blew smoke from my backwood . rosella danced along with briea , while the girls all crowed the section . niggas eyed me in envy I sat back with a grin. . Bri kissed my neck , running her hands around the back of my neck . She was my number one submissor , but she's be acting out lately . I feel like it had something to with briea , but they were in two different lanes she just needed to worry about hers.

"You good bri" I leaned over letting her slide her wet tongue up my neck . Not really doing anything for me sexually .

"mmhmmm" she coo'd , scooting closer to me .

"It's LayLani night , but if you wanna join you can just ask her first " I told her , I had all of them on a schedule. I was fair with the way I dealt with them . Having me when they wanted me wasn't apart of our deal , and it wasn't all about sex either . I took care of them , gave them something never had growing up or dealing with men and that was providing and protecting .

"Okay I'll ask her" Bri kissed my cheek walking over to her . A few minutes later , briea sat down next to me pushing her hair over her shoulders .

"Oh my god I haven't had this much fun since college" she chuckled , as she caught her breath

"Yeah you need to slow down" I took the cup from her , just for her take it back .

"Uhm excuse me thanks...you might them bitches daddy but your not mines" she chuckled standing up stumbling .

"Sit down" I shouted over the music , she rolled her eyes taking a seat .

"why are you so madddd I don't even know this man" i slurred as Dave slammed the door to the passenger seat , we were now leaving the
Club because of a nice guy. He startled him away soon as he walked up , I don't know why everybody treat this big sour patch kid like a god . His ass didn't scare me .

"Briea anything could've happened you not being responsible at the fuck all yo" his thick New York accent crept out .

"No it wouldn't have damn why you acting like I'm not grown I can talk to who I want you keep treating me like a submissive and I'm not one" I mugged , he was blowing me I came here to work for him that's it .

"I don't give a fuck I said what the fuck i said you gone listen like everybody else" he spat back , I crossed my arms sitting back in the seat with a pout . I was just ready to get to the house , I'm leaving . This shit ain't gone work out I'm nobody Slave .

"Briea" he sighed , putting the car in park "listen you in my care right now I'm supposed to be protecting you and watching over your shoulder you have nobody out here , I wish you understand where I'm coming from"

"Right but you don't treat me like I'm some property though" I rolled my eyes

"You right" he nodded "but obviously you can't handle being alone"

"Fuck you david" I got out slamming the door , the rest of the black trucks pulled up droppping the girls off . Bri bumped me on her way inside , mugging me as she passed me . I quickly started to take my heels off this bitch was getting BEAT UP TONIGHT .

"Oh you got balls?" She smirked , I didn't say anything just ran up we tussled to the door, I threw jabs straight to her face as the security pulled me off , and Nyla came in throwing a few licks before she was

"Get the fuck off me I'm out ! I'm done" I pushed Tommy back storming upstairs packing my things I wasn't dealing with this shit this was below me ! Dave swung my door open , grabbing my wrist .

"what the the fuck happened briea?" I ignored him and continued to pack

"You don't hear me ?" He pulled me away from the suit case . I snatched away from grip , sliding my hair in a bonnet , this was a ghetto mess .

"This" I circled my fingers around "Ain't no fucking bad girls club your bitches out of control I don't fuck you why the fuck they think they can come at me? But ohhh I promise you she try that shit again i won't go so easy ! Matter fact she don't even have to worry I'm leaving"

"No the fuck you not" he mugged , grabbing my suitcase from me "the fuck you think ima let you dip like that ? We got business to handle"

"BOY FUCK THAT 75K that'll be my damn bond in a minute "

"Briea what the fuck ..you got bigger shit to worry about than this matter fact her ass out of here you not going no fucking where" he spat throwing my suit case in the closet

"Nah fuck all that I don't have time for this shit" i threw my hands up , this bitch really dry got her ass whooped trying to be a damn bully .

"I know so listen get your mind right ima come check on you in a minute just chill ight" he rubbed my shoulder some what soothing me.

"Alright" I sighed , Nyla came in just as he left

"You good?" She sat next to me .

"Yeah I'm good you?" I scratched my head , feeling to see if my wig was still installed , I can't believe that bitch tried to play me like this .

"Hell yeah she deserved that shit fuck her" she shook her head , my tablet dinged with a house meeting already . I rolled my eyes walking towards the living room , With Nyla not to far behind . Bri stood next to Dave as we all approached the ball room where we held meetings .

"I've set a poor example on my end and now I accept the consequences of my actions my own arrogance cost be the relationship I share with everybody ..so yeah I'll be leaving I'm sorry to y'all" everything that left her mouth was fake as hell . Her friends hugged her with tears , honestly I started to feel bad . But fuck her bye bitch . I watched as she walked through the doors . Oh well learn to leave people the fuck alone .

3.00am

I was awaken to grunts outside my door . I immediately grabbed my 22 , creeping to the door I slowly opened it . I jumped seeing Dave standing the mumbling as if he was sleep walking

"Dave...Dave....DAVE!" I shook him he jumped awake , catching himself .

"What the fuck" he rubbed his eyes , stepping in my room . Some nights he slept in here when he couldn't sleep , he never told me why , just would grab a cover and I'll pull out the little couch for him .

"Here" I handed him , his normal cover , pulling the couch out once more , getting it ready for him

"Thank you" he rasped laying across the couch . Falling asleep again , i dozed off only to be woken up by grunts again then turned to see him in the corner. I sighed leading him to the bed laying him down , I crawled up next to him turning the opposite way giving us some space

That morning

I felt a arm wrapped around me pulling me towards them , with out thinking I snuggled under them , sleeping peacefully.

"Mmmm goodmorning" he rasped with his head in the crook of my back .

"Ughh Dave get off me" I scrunched my face sliding from under him . He had his nerve.

"Stop acting like that" he smirked with his eyes still closed .

"You need to see what's going on you've been sleep walking more than usual" I informed as I started my routine

" I'm good you know it's Sunday funday though right ? I did something for you" he rested his hands above the door frame , flashing me with his shirtless body .

"You mean you did something for all of us" i turned my attention to him , as I began to brush myteeth .

"Mostly you...quit being so mean to me" he tapped my thigh on the way out .

After i finished getting ready my tablet dinged , everybody was to meet in the backyard in 5 minutes she wore a nice skirt two piece that strapped strings around the back to the front exposing my chocolate skin . Nyla met me at our usual spot with a grin , brighter than ten day before.

"Smells like a good day now the house hater is gone she chuckled , I shook my head awaiting the surprise he had . We opened the doors , revealing family members of the girls , my heart sunk as they were reunited with their families. I felt so out of place you could see it all over my face .

"I know bitches better turn around" a familiar voice spoke from the side of me , my head shot to the left seeing Alyssa , we practically jumped on each other .

"Oh my godddd"we spun in a circle "bitch I could just cryyyyy I missed you!!!" I cheesed

"Bitch no I missed you ! Your boss or whoever the fuck flew me out on A Pj bitch A PJ!!!...nyla right" she pointed as she turned her attention in nylas direction

"Uhm yeah your Alyssa?" She smiled extending her arm , Alyssa slapped it down pulling her into a hug

"Thank you for being here for her I know her ass a hand full" she pulled away

"Not even she really is a nice person your so lucky to have her as a friend " she spoke shyly

"I know right...thank ya girl thank ya where the food at I heard it was soul food Sundays around these parts" she pulled me and Nyla around , after mingling with a few of the girls . We all sat down ready to eat . Dave pulled up a seat next me , as LayLanis mom started saying grace .

"Here she go with this long ass prayer" he whispered to me , I slapped his arm holding In my laugh

This about to be a long day .

Me personally, my man would've jumped in and punched on a heauxxx 😂‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 574 13
He was just a menace to love.....
328K 10.9K 32
-𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠😭♥️. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚😼. 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
219K 5.2K 32
𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭? 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐭�...
167K 11.8K 23
"𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙽***𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚘."