Fifty Shades Of Dave (Dave ea...

By diamondsierraa

I can't lose , when I'm with you ❤️💤 More

💙❤️💜❤️💚
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
💕
20
21
Open discussion
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
And anotherrrr thing
40

3

6.1K 203 55
By diamondsierraa

Two weeks later

I adjusted my breast in the one piece I wore as I sprayed body spray with the glitter over my chest . It began to go around that I thought I was the shit , and looked down on the other girl . Even though I knew it was lie , explaining myself to a bunch of bitch I wouldn't know outside of this house when I left MEANT NOTHING . I'm here for my money and that's that , they should be doing the same . Worrying about another chick wasn't my thing .

My tablet hadn't rung the whole day I'm guessing it meant I was off . Leaving my room the house was quieter than usual I saw girls lounging around and some getting ready to leave . Roaming the halls I walked up to nylas room she sat in her bed watching tv .

"Hey what ya' Doing you look good " She sat up moving her bowl of popcorn over .

"Nothing girl thanks , it's our off day?" I looked around , she nodded clicking through the channels .

"Yeah Dave doesn't work saturdays or Sunday..sundays he has family day we all eat soul food and have a nice picnic" she went on

"You don't find this weird ? ...like does he not have family ? It's all so strange"

"Dave honestly isn't bad he's for sure crazy but he looks out , it's strange to some , but everybody is always free to go it's not like a hostage situation."

"Yeah I just ain't use to nobody telling me when to move and how to -"

"You just have to think of it as a job I mean it is worth it paid everyday on top of getting however much your contract is worth" she shrugged

"right..why is he like that though" because he was indeed gave crazy but he was cool .

"To be honest I don't know but I know from what brother told me , his life was wild as hell ...on a movie type of crazy" she shook her head , a loud boom echoed through the halls we jumped from the bed to see girls fighting in the kitchen . Nyla shook her head looking down at the two .

"Let me get Dave" she sighed walking towards his room . The guards broke the apart , as I stood watching .

"fuck you bitch !! You knew what you were doing jealous ass bitch " rosella spat

"Coke headdd oh well EAT MY DICK !" Destiny pointed the middle finger "this bitch on DRUGS DAVE-"he stood with a blank expression she quickly shut up , i cocked my neck in disgust . She Better than me.

"The fuck" I spoke lowly , he motioned the guards to take them to their room catching eye contact with me . I Gently scratched my scalp and walked away , yeah i need to hurry up and get the fuck .

I pulled the doors open to the backyard revealing LayLani and brooke , sending them a small wave .one thing I loved about Brooke and laylani they minded their business and smoked weed.

"Who was fighting destiny and rosella?" LayLani asked as offered me the back wood .

"Oh nah thanks boo and yeah Tommy and puffy handled it I guess , that's normal or something?" I referred to rosella and destiny .

"Chileeee yes , they fuck and beef right after it's weird to me honesty" Brooke shook her head taking a pull from the backwood .

"Mmmmhmm you gotta watch who you fuck with around here these bitches be crazy and jealous , especially the ones you think cool as fuck" LayLani added .

"I ain't come for friends for shit ...that money my main focus whatever these bitches do ain't got nothing to do me with me" i shrugged , the door opened revealing Dave who was now in his pool attire

"Wassup yall" he began passing hugs out , before turning his attention to me "How you liking it here?"his voice rasped.

"It's cool not what I thought but hey" I chuckled , shrugging . "Why you acting like you their king or something...it's like you give them a certain look and they just go in a trance" I blurted what came to my mind .

".internship isn't the only thing I offer ...I also tend to submissive needs" he said truly . My face stayed blank still processing what he had just told me, oh hell no. Was all I thought .

"Submissive submissive? Like you a dominant?" I asked with a weird expression on my face , that definitely put all the pieces together for me. It all made sense now .

"Yeah basically I have contracts for them too , but not everybody here for that some are here for the same thing your here for briea don't be scared ...I won't hurt you or do anything you don't want me to do ..I just wanna help you get to where you want to be ight , trust me I knew you weren't for it the Moment I saw you" he chuckled , as he lit his backwood

"Good cause that'll never happen" I assured him crossing my leg . "I'm not into all the freaky deaky shit"

"Freaky deak? Girl yo ass something else it ain't all about sex actually that's why they respect me how they do"

"Mmmm I respect who respect me " i eyed him , letting him know I wasn't like none of these other bitches in here , reversing energy was my thing .

"Always ...you been getting better at the things we spoke about though " he complimented , blowing smoke from his mouth .

"You think so?"

"Yeah that mouth and mean mugging? Gone be long gone by the time you done with this internship" he smirked pushing the back wood towards me .

"No thanks and what you think this is ? Beyond scared straight? Unfortunately I don't do good with people trying to control me" i twisted my lips looking him up and , he really thought he could run me .

"Sign my contract and see bout it"his voice growled , giving me a lustful look .

"Daaaveeee stop...this is not professional you my boss for heavens sake" I gasped dramatically. we both laughed out loud , turning our attention to the opening door .

"Hey Dave I need help in the upper level" Bri sighed placing her hand on her hip . The expression she have showed she was more than jealous , trust ! She didn't have to worry about me at all .

"Damn Bri it's my off day" he patted his thighs before turning his attention back to me "you can't handle it?"

"If I could I wouldn't have asked" she spat . Daves head shot back in her direction , making her demeanor quickly change .

"I-I-it'd be better if you help me" she stuttered . he nodded his head towards the door as he put his backwood out in his glass ashtray . She gave me a death glare before slowly closing the doors , I let out a laugh shaking my head . Bitches be bonkers.

"She wanna eat me" i chuckled , "I'll let you handle that though" I threw my hand up in surrender getting up to head to my room .

"I bet she do" he chuckled getting up "I'll see you at dinner , wear black"

"Could've sworn it was my off day ..don't being bossy" i gave a playful eye , it was like bossed me around knowing I'd have a slick remark .

"Black briea " he chuckled walking inside . Yeah whatever , He was something else . My phone rung showing Alyssa's picture , I tapped the green icon connecting the call .

"Hey boooo I miss you real bad" she pouted showing me my empty bed .

"I miss you more ! Shit getting real bitches fighting and all that now" I laughed as I slapped my thigh . Lyssa messy ass would've loved it here this definitely was her scene .

"Fighting ??!! Bitch who was it???"

"Girl rosella and destiny " i eyed her "the one with the gap" I went in to details so she could know exactly who I was talking about .

"Bitch uhnnn unnn not her friendddd" she gasped . I definitely laced her shoes about everybody here , Hell I needed to vent to somebody about they ass.

"Girl the friend ..anyways girl Dave came out here on some freaky shit telling me how he had submissives here this ain't just a intern thing he got different contracts for different shit it's some crazy shit but I let him know what was up he bet even try it over here" i scrunched my face

"Tell him PICK MEEE CHOOSE MEEE LOVEE MEEEEE" she pleaded , making us both laugh . I wish she was here she was my equal I swear

"Girl we would be in here handing his ass to him for real" I waved her off .

"I'm sure your already doing that now , giving that man hell ain't you?" She shook her head , knowing that's exactly what I was doing .

"Girl am I , but what you doing how you been?" I asked ending the conversation about me .

"Girl same shit over here doing my doooo" she shrugged "I'm ready to get back to school this shit starting to repeat , it was cool but now I'm just over it"

"Just think about walking across the stage you know we gotta do what we gotta handouts ain't no option" I assured her , Alyssa and i relationship had been since kids . We went through the similar thing , our moms more invested in men than us , so getting it out the mud was what we did . Together .

"Hell yeah I already know , but let me get back in this place love you see you soon ma" she blew kisses at the phone

"Love you more" I ended the call , walking inside heading back to my room .

"Red!" I heard screams coming from upstairs , I tiptoed up the stairs being nosey .once I got closer to the room with solid black door I stopped . Id never been this high up this was the 4th floor of the house .

"Red Dave please !" Bri voice shouted , oh hell naw . I scattered downstairs to my room , my phone chimed with a direct deposit of 4000.00 . Confused, I clicked it reading ' for mind your damn business and get ready for dinner BLACK'

"Oh my god" I sighed shaking my head , getting ready for dinner .

Dinner

My black sleeveless dress hugged my curves as I shook from side to side pulling it up , throwing my slides on . Nyla met me at the door with her same one , she began to be my favorite .

"Not we twinning" i smiled , hitting the side of her leg she looked the fuck good " your so pretty boo oh my goodness" I complimented

"Thank you you too" she smiled shyly . We walked down the stairs getting the same smugs per usual .

"Well welcome to dinner ladies gorgeous as always" Dave smirked at the head of the table . We took our seats as girls began filling up all the seats . Dinner was served , Dave stared as always . I had gotten use to it by now .

"Tomorrow for rosellas birthday we'll be going out , she'll be turning 21 yall we gone show her some love"he cut into his steak , shit rosella was good with me I needed to club .

"Awe shit not you legal" I smiled at her , she definitely had a baby face wouldn't think she was no older than 16 .

"Yes ma'am" she did a small dance , sipping from her glass .

"Sunday I got a surprise for y'all too" he assured "oh yeah nyla , good job on handling business around here your hard work never go unnoticed , you family fasho ..you know I got you only right I make you EM" he toasted glasses with her . being appreciative was something I told him to work , especially to Nyla she was his back bone around here.

"Awe thanks , I really appreciate that thank you so much" she held her hand to her chest with a pout

"I'm appreciative of all y'all actually y'all might act a fool but y'all get shit done around here , also miss Briea congratulations on your promotion to being my assistant manager your handling your business as well" he toasted me than all of us .

"Wow..thank you Dave , this opportunity was definitely life changing" i thanked him , and it truly was , I was paying on my apartment back in Atlanta on top of my tuition.

"Of course told you I got you" he nodded , Bri sat across from me mugging a hole in me . Literally she was giving obsessed with me .

After dinner I proceeded to get ready for bed , sliding under my covers I turned on my comfort show . The originals . Nyla came in doing a little dance turning in a circle . She was definitely coming out of her shell with me , goofy was her personality under all that nerdy shit .

"Girl if you don't get out I'm relaxing" i shoo'd her

"I'm EM ! That means biggeerrr checksss" she rubbed her fingers together . I was happy for her , knowing her story she had no choice but to make it .

"Period!! Big EM on these hoes" I chuckled , she hopped in bed with me . I scooted over letting her slide next to me .

"You know we cool briea and i don't let friends go out bad....but I heard bri plotting on you." She said lowly

"Oh really?" I sat , I was getting tired of this bitch .

"Yeah something about tomorrow at the club"

"Well thank you for telling me that bitch try anything I'll gladly be packing my fucking bags" I assured her a knock sounded at my door before it opened . Dave stood shirtless showing his tattooed covered body .

"Let me talk to her real quick" he told Nyla , she excused herself . Dave sat on my bed , kicking his slides off

"I'm sorry I had to find out more about you....so you really been on your own just grinding ?" He looked in my eyes

"Uhm..yeah" I slowly nodded "why you looking all in a bitch life?" I mugged

"Your my assistant manager I needed too" he mugged back "so you just hustler ?" He asked

"Always have been" i shrugged , sitting up pulling the covers over my thighs .

"Mmm let me know if you looking into being partners when you graduate you got so much potential briea , this could be a great position for you" he protested , it definitely ran through my mind a lot . The money was good , plus it wasn't much that I couldn't handle .

"Yeah I was thinking about it"

"I see myself in you so much briea the shit crazy" he chuckled shaking his head , I got up to close my door not wanting anybody to hear our conversation.

"Nah you good I'm bout to dip outta here just had to come chop it up I'll let you sleep" he stood over me meeting eyes . "Goodnight briea"

" goodnight" I said softly , pulling the door open for him . His eyes stayed one me as he walked out , i snapped back to reality shaking off the trance he put me in . Hell nah briea don't even do that to yourself I thought to myself .

Just as I was about to slid in bed my door opened again , Dave approached me , pulling me into his embraced clashing our lips together . My shoulders eased as his hands roamed my body .

"Mmmm mmm Dave..." I pushed him back , "you know I'm not here for that" I stepped back watching as he fought control himself, I could tell no wasn't something he was use to hearing

"Im sorry i couldn't help it briea" his tatted frame hovered over mines , As if he demanded me to crave him .

"It's okay ima just go to sleep" I scratched my head walking over to the door .

"See you in the morning" he sent a smirk , as I closed my door before locking it

"Girl ain't nobody gone take that little ass booty" he shouted from the other side , making me slightly chuckle .

What the hell just happened.

Not Dave tryna get the goodiessss 😂😂 , anyways hoes hating somebody gotta gooooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHH🌚💕
296K 12.9K 19
𝐖𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫💸 𝐖𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫🖤
22.4K 574 13
He was just a menace to love.....
329K 10.9K 32
-𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠😭♥️. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚😼. 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬