training under eteri

By kseniialebedevaa

in 2012, anastasia pankova joins the infamous team tutberidze. her dream of becoming an olympic figure skater... More

before moving
training
the first day
program
pt .1 junior season- 2017
pt.2. junior season- 2017
2 weeks
disappointed
when one girl leaves, the next comes
jgp final
.13 points

over view

698 7 0
By kseniialebedevaa

hi guys!
my name is kseniia, and i'm a figure skater. since evgenia medvedeva stepped onto the figure skating scene i have had an interest into team tutberidze.

i know this is a very common interest, so i decided to write a story about jointing the team. this is completely fake. the main character is made up, but the rest of the girls are real! the main characters name is, anastasia pankova. anastasia is a replacement of anna shcherbakova ( i love anna, but wanted sasha and aliona in the story more. sorry shcherbs)

anastasia's family is very very wealthy. the family lives in boston, where anastasia trains at the Boston Skating club. she started skating at 4 years old, and switched to eteri at 8, but we will get into that later....

i hope you enjoy!
please don't sue me eteri❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 4.5K 44
【 in which a competitive ice skater somehow ends up on her local peewee hockey team 】 ❝ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᶜᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ 'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᴵ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ...
373 16 19
"You won't just get on the podium, you're going for the gold." My heart pressure declined. I feel like I have to go to the bathroom. "Or," he conti...
39.9K 781 32
Jen just moved to Boston to be closer to her family. What happens when she ends up living in the same apartment building as several Bruins players? W...
1.5M 38.2K 41
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝What started with a revenge sex, becomes something even more addictive than meth.❞ One buried childhood memory, One...