Mistress

By WrittingAzira

What happens when the Kingdom of Euncia's harlot, Symphony dies and her daughter takes her throne? In short... More

๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜€ + ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ, ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ | ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ | ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€ | ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ | ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—บ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜? | ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜€ | ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ | ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น..๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต | ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜† | ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น |๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป

๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€? | ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป

33 4 5
By WrittingAzira

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Fuck. Every time I fall asleep here, I end up staring at the beautiful, ebony red-head curled up in my arms. We were both knocked out, even though I wanted to try and clean her up. Either way, she had drained me, I only came twice but watching the weather body caved into my touch, the need sprawled across her face.. God, she was truly divine.

"Good morning.." I whispered, gently pressing a kiss to her head as I slowly removed her front my chest, tucking her in as I snuck out of the sheets and into the kitchen.

I didn't know where all the ingredients were but I knew enough to make a decent small breakfast, especially after all she's done for me. Most Kings don't know how to cook, but I don't necessarily like feeling dependent on people to care for me, so I learned.

I could still hear Drucilla's soft snore from the kitchen, causing me to smile to myself. Last night proved to me that the sparks are real and that she truly does mean the world to me. I leaned into her small fridge, taking out eggs and milk, then easily reaching her cupboards to grab bread.

She'll like French toast, right? As often as I thought about her, and saw her she still made me nervous in ways like this. I could only hope she'd accept my gratitude, even though I'd have to rush.

Crack. One egg down, two more to go. I listened in on the soft sounds of her breathing to distract myself from the wandering thoughts in my mind.

How do I tell my kingdom that I'm distended to be with a harlot.. I saw her as so much more, and I hated how much public opinion mattered, in most cases I wouldn't care if it didn't affect her. People could be nasty when they didn't get what they wanted.

Hell, half the kingdom didn't even want me to marry Viva..- Double fuck. As much as I'd like to show off Drucilla, I don't think it's a good idea, especially with Viva's needy ass.

I understood why she married me, she had to do it for the money, to help her family. That's why I picked her out of all of the preppy Princess', I thought she'd understand. I never thought she'd want a real relationship as well.

"Ender?.." Drucilla's voice bounced off the walls, a smile crept up and onto my face when I turned around to her looking smaller than ever. The first time I laid eyes on the redheaded menace, in her dark red corset with her favorite dress, the bottoms embroidered, standing tall and proud, I never thought I'd see her like this. In my button-up, rubbing the sleep away from her eyes, her hair messy before she walked up to me and reattached herself to me, hugging me tightly.

"You're warm.." She said, sleep still lacing her tone as I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you, beautiful."

I finished prepping our breakfast in happy silence, plating our meals.

"Mmm, why are you still here? She asked as I guided her to her kitchen chair.

"Because we slept together last night." I reminded her, that same pretty blush flushing out her face.

"I know that but it's not your job to stay and.." She looked down at her full plate nudging towards it.

"Or to do this.." She gave me a gentle smile.

"Actually, it is my dear." I hadn't had sex with millions of women, nowhere near it but I knew what I was into and I enjoyed learning my partner's body, to know exactly how to bring them to tears with pleasure. After, with most people I didn't normally stay the night. I'd clean them up and leave, but aftercare, especially after something so.. magical was needed. If I wasn't a King, I'd much rather stay wrapped up in her fluffy blankets all day.

"What?" She tilted her head in confusion growing further and further on her face by the second.

"Aftercare?" I let out a joking scoff, stabbing a bunch of eggs and serving them to myself before I met her eyes again.

My dearest, Drucilla had never had aftercare, had she?

"Let me care for you, sex is more than just physical satisfaction." I prompted calmly, appauled to all of the men who had been in her home and never even gave her a hug or hinted towards aftercare.

"You are a King Ender. It's okay, you're busy." She replayed as I shook my head.

"You are important to me. This is important to me." Drucilla shook her head, taking a bite out of her French toast, moaning at the taste as I smiled at myself.

"If you insist."

"I'm only doing the bare minimum, when we can be public and go on dates and such I'll give you much more than that, My Queen." I smiled at her as she rolled her eyes.

"You and these damn nicknames.." She said with a guilty smile.

"You like them." I replied, cockiness oozing through my sentences.

"You cocky shit.. You act like we're actually gonna be something."

"We will actually be something. I would prefer if we could be public now, but it's unsafe for you." I responded, refocusing on my plate, the sound of her fork dropping to the plate ringing through my ears.

"How is it 'unsafe' My King?"

"You know how the people of this kingdom get.. Who knows what they'll do to you, what they'll do to us." I continued eating, Drucilla squirming in her seat.

"Is it because of my sparks?" I chuckled at the phrase.

"Your powers.. Yes, they are part of it. Speaking of them, I'd like to show you how to use them at some point."

"Why?"

"Because I want you to be able to protect yourself when I can't" She squinted at me, picking her fork back up and beginning to eat again.

"You're lucky I'm tired."For once, Drucilla Henthorn didn't put up a fight and I was enjoying it.

Unfortunately for me, being a king meant you can't go missing for over five hours because people lose their shit. Meaning after about 18 hours, I barely got to get Drucilla in the shower before I heard my men shouting for me in the streets. 

"I'll be back soon, my dearest, Drucilla," I said at her door, buttoning the top button of my cloak, her hand gently tugging on my shirt, making me lean downwards.

"Yes?" I asked, a chuckle rumbling through my chest before she gently kissed my lips, my hand making its way around her waist as I melted into the serendipity of her kiss.

"Be good My King," Her voice was smooth and soothing to my veins, I gently pressed a kiss to her head.

"I'll be back soon beautiful."

Our foreheads connected a smile growing on her face, "Run, my King, run."

"Arik, where the hell were you?" My best friend questioned as I removed my cloak.

"I was helping my Kingdom." It wasn't a lie, technically.

"Yeah, well you've been helping the kingdom an awful fucking lot, Ender." He seemed furious, most of the time I'd entertain it, but I had too much to do today. And this shithead wasn't helping my case.

"Listen, Arik, I care for you and I care for this kingdom. I'm back now, and I am safe. That is all that matters." I reminded him as he scoffed, crossing his arms, his slender frame posted up against the pillar connecting the observatory in the hallway.

"Safe? You look flushed, and, well happy! That's a horrible look, especially when you're wife is here, sobbing in your room all night long!" I exhaled, resting my cloak down and rubbing the bridge of my nose, calming my frustration.

I wished I could tell him, but after my parent's death, he had changed. I wasn't sure if I could trust him anymore.

"If you are so concerned about my wife, why don't you give her all that you so strongly think she deserves," I stated bluntly, ferry burning in his crystal blue eyes.

"I'm sorry you're an ass and you don't want to show her the love she deserves, she's here for you ender! And besides that, you need to talk to these people, they are waiting to hear from you, to secure the safety of their kingdoms! And hear you are sneaking out and taking money out of our accounts to go see some hooker."

The anger I had tried so hard to control and humble to a gentle breeze crashed against me and turned to rage. I wasn't surprised that he knew he was smart, had access to my banking and was unreasonably nosey, that is still no excuse to be an obsolete dick to my, Drucilla.

Arik took a step back, my hands sparking with fierce rage.

"You, do not call her a hooker." I took a couple of steps closer, Arik frozen in his last step, pressed against the pillar.

I grabbed him by the hem of his shirt as his once tall-demanding demeanor deafen into a scared idiotic man.

"Do you understand?" He nodded, gripping my arm.

"Never, ever disrespect her again. I am doing what we've always discussed and that is final, Sir Arik."

"Yes, my King." I released him as he rubbed behind his neck.

Now, onto these connections that I "need."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 215 33
With the return of the white dragon and Obtoxicullous's whereabouts unknown, Flann and Artus have to work quickly to find Rowan. But as romantic and...
1.1M 31.3K 49
Book #1 of "His & Hers" book trilogy Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #6 in Mafia 2022 #1 in Italianamerican 2022 #4 in Slowburn 2022 #1 in Hook-ups 20...
1M 52.2K 73
โ€ŸTonight shall be the first and last night that we spend together, Gianita, for I do not intend to produce heirs by this marriage. The Prince would s...
181K 3K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...