Fifty Shades Of Dave (Dave ea...

By diamondsierraa

I can't lose , when I'm with you β€οΈπŸ’€ More

πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ’š
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
πŸ’•
20
21
Open discussion
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
And anotherrrr thing
40

2

7.4K 200 39
By diamondsierraa

I pulled down my blue dress running my hands over the fabric examining myself in the mirror , Hopefully this meeting went well and he go over everything smoothly with out the attitude . This wouldn't be my first business meeting , I was very familiar with them .

A knock sounded at my door , I waited to see if it was Dave no manners having ass , must not have been because the person on the other side of the continued to wait. I opened the door revealing a handsome Dave , he wore a nice burgundy suit with a black tie along with black loafers. I gave a smirk looking him up and down , wouldn't even know he was a controlling rude ass hole .

"Mmmm..." his eyes trailed my body "making sure you on your Ps & Qs today I take these meetings serious , if your ready we can go over the points" he stepped to the side allowing me to step out of my room .

My heels clacked across the floor as I followed him down the hall , his scent lingered behind him , instantly taking a big wiff , knowing dolce when I smelled it . We entered his office where our first encounter of him being a rude ass hole was .

"This is some levels and points from the organization...we'll be meeting with Amanda Sanchez today she wanted me to invest in her business my thing is do you think it's worth the investment?" He interlocked his fingers , Slouching back in his seat giving me that look again . I kept my eyes on him a second before turning my attention to sheets . And if I could say hell the fuck no I wouldn't , their sales were ass , they gave scam. The money they were bringing in wasn't adding up atall .

"Hell no" I said lowly flipping through the pages , obviously these people were amatures . I cleared my throat meaning to correct myself "yeah no this wouldn't be a good investment"

"Mmm why ? What's going on?" He continued to keep his eyes on me . For some reason I felt as though he was testing me.

"For one it's giving scam , obvious signs of money laundering , the sales don't add up with the money which made me focus on the donations see" I walked around his desk bending to show him "they're using the donations...have to be" I rested my hand on the desk as he scanned over them with a impressed expression across his face .

"Good good ...just checking to see if you had it in you" he ran his hand over his beard , I loved being recognized for my work , it was a boost to my ego. Running my tongue over my teeth with a smirk , I sat in the same seat as before.

"You think you explain all that in front of them in the meeting ?"

"Sure can why ? You think I'll freeze up or someting"I resorted feeling insulted , if I wasn't anything else i definitely was straight forward.

"Not at all...I'm glad you can put that smart ass mouth to use" he chuckled , writing down things on his notepad .

"Excuse me ?" I mugged "take a smart mouth to know one bookie" i assured him , clicking my pen against the Paper .

"My mouth ain't smart at all ...but as I man I want to address like one, I can tell yo' niggas let you run all over them" a sly grin crept upon his face .

"Actually I treat em' how I'm supposed to thank you very much mr.morris" I mocked making him laugh a bit as did I . The door opened to one of the girls from dinner , she was a pretty red bone , thick and tatted stripper if I wasn't mistaken .

"Hi mr.Dave ...I have the guest list ready for tonight" she handed him a tablet that resembled mines . She looked over to me with a fake smile , I didn't react at all , simply ignored her .

"Thank you bri" he held his hand out for her , she gave him a weird look before shaking it . I could sense tension from a mile away , and it definitely was knocking at the room door . She quickly took her tablet , and walked toward the door as he watched her .

"Mmmm i sure can come back when the meeting start" i looked from the door back to him . He put his hand up shaking his head , as her turned his attention back to his books .

I continued to go over the notes that was needed before the meeting .

The meeting

"Amanda this is my assistant briea...she'll be helping during this meeting today " he put his hand on my lower back as he greeted us . I smiled extended my arm waiting for her to shake my hand , hesitantly meeting hands , she finally shook mines .

"Nice to meet you .." I nodded my head , what's up with all the bitches around him . They're weird .

We entered the room all of her men sat around her as me and Dave positioned our self on our end , placing all the important papers where they needed to be , I was ready to start my first meeting of the day.

"So I'm sure you had time to look over the numbers and think about it ...how are you feeling about the investment?" Amanda tried seducing him with her eyes and clothing she wore . From the time I met Dave , his demeanor was strict . Knowing she was setting herself up , I crossed my legs sitting back waiting to speak .

"Well after doing some careful calculations with my assistant I think it's best I pass this opportunity to another investor it just doesn't seem ...in our best interests" he looked over to me for input .

"Yeah , the numbers from the sales just doesn't add up to the money your bringing in unfortunately...the donations do" I locked eyes with Amanda , keeping contact. If looks could kill I'll be dead , she gave a stern smile .

"Hmmm smart intern ...assistant I mean" she cleared her throat " well what makes you think our donations goes to our pro-"

"Oh if I may Angelica" I interrupted, pulling out the facts for her .

"Amanda" she corrected , I walked over to the projector putting the stats up , pointing towards all of the downfalls in their business. The men eyes were glued to me as went over the points once more , incase she didn't catch on the first time .

"Yeah so..like he was stating earlier.. we'll pass it to another investor.. did you have anything you like to add with miss amber ?? ...mr morris ?" I turned to them both with an sarcastic innocent face .

"No ... thank you miss Tims"he sighed sitting up in his seat , I'm not sure if he was over the whole meeting , since it was in fact a waste of time or he genuinely didn't like the way I was presenting it .

"With that being said thank you guys for coming in I'll be sure to send over a list of investors in your bracket" i interlocked my fingers , standing next to the screen . "It was nice seeing you Amanda" excusing myself from tbe projector screen . Dave stood to his feet , fixing his tie as Amanda gave a nod before quickly leaving .

"Good work , but we have to work on those smart remarks" he eyed me .

"What remarks" with a unintentional mug , I actually thought I did good , miss thing was the one giving attitude .

"You know what remarks love , you made them along with those sarcastic facial expressions" he pointed gathering his things "I know your studying business management, dealing with Different clients , ceos , even assistant you always want to be professional as possible with a smile . Every action doesn't need a reastion briea I take my internships very seriously and I expect you to do the same , but over all this business meeting with you showed me you know your work...your funds will be transferred to your account shortly" he side hugged me leaving the room to me , as I gathered my thought together .

"AnD YoUr FaCIal ExpResSiON" I mocked with my hands , truthfully this wasn't the first conversation I heard about my body language. It was hard to maintain, its just me.

"You said some?" He peeked his head back inside the door , knowing I'd been talking shit .

"Mmm mmm just thinking out loud" I waved him off , he twisted his lips before leaving the room again. I gathered my my belongings leaving out shortly after . Girls walked through the mansion doing their duties , it was almost like his home was his place of business. My phone chimed , with a direct deposit of 3500.00 . I kept 1500 sending the rest to savings .

"Girl a bullshit ass 500 what the fuck ima do with that?" Bri spat as she passed me with another girl . Sounded very ungrateful, I felt her though . Nyla ran into me , almost dropping her notepad .

"You good boo?" I asked

"Yeah girl these girls driving me nuts about the money they were deposited...like you get what you give out he explained that in the beginning...I don't understand why I have to be the one they all rant to" she pushed her glasses up.

"Girl tell them take that shit up with Dave and not you ...they too busy tryna fuck instead of getting their work done" I mugged , i did peep how they acted towards her always trying to push her around , she need to put her foot down . Immediately

"Managing the girls is one of my jobs I don't wanna stress Dave out with all they drama but I'm about to they're getting out of Hand" she pushed past me . I shook my head pulling my phone out to text Alyssa , as I made my way towards  upstairs

Me- girl shit getting messy 😂😂

Alyssa💕- bitch what now ?😂😂 you lucky I'm in office i sure would call being nosey

Me- bitches mad bout they lil pay meanwhile mines was 3500 😂😂let me be humble before god humble my ass for me .

Alyssa- do that come out of the 75k?

Me- uhmmm that's not what read in my contract but ima ask .

I was bumped by , rosella , a Hispanic girl , quickly catching my balace. She wiped her nose before flowing her hair over her shoulders , her eyes were low and a small smile sat on her face , creeping me out. .

"My bad" I slid to the side letting her pass , we all going through different shit in here so , ain't my place to judge , it did give powder head though .

"House meeting!!!" Dave yelled from the lower floor , all the girls trampled down the steps . I groaned , following the fact that I just walked up the stairs , and had to go back down them again . Turning around on my heel , began making my way downstairs , they all kept eyes on me along with Dave .

"Anyday now" I heard some one mumble , I chuckled flipping my hair over my shoulder as I walked group who had mean mugs on their faces . I found a seat next to Nyla who sat with a red face .

"Now...who all something to say? I have the names here already but I need y'all front as center" he stood , in comfortable attire. A white tee , grey sweat shorts , with Gucci slides and His chains dangled as he talked . Most of the girls eyes were on the print that bulged through shorts , while some us actually listened.

"Ladies!" He clapped shaking his head "I need y'all to focus anymore of this complaining I'll start sending y'all ass home end of discussion go get ready for the mall ..Bri , LayLani , destiny, and Brooke..my office" he pointed towards upstairs . "The rest of you go get ready for the mall" and with that he followed the girls he'd summoned upstairs.

"Oh yeah Fridays we all go to the mall together , where having lunch with a few guest later so get you something nice to wear to the lunching" Nyla informed I could tell she was annoyed so I nodded my head in response , and let her be .

When I walked upstairs towards my room , I heard low moans from his office .

The mall

"How this look" Nyla twirled in a pencil skirt . I had a few bags of outfits by now, I was just walking around with her at this point .

"Not gone lie Nyla hell no" I did a cut gesture towards my throat , she pouted putting the neon green plaid skirt back .

"What about this?" She held up A nice casual dress , that exposed her upper chest .

"Oooo real cute better show them curves boo" i smiled , she was indeed a pretty girl she looked as if she needed to embrace it .

"Nyla girl what you doing with that ?" Bri chuckled "aint gone do shit but fall off you" she said passing her up . nyla look in the mirror , and put the dress back on the rack . I snatched it back giving it to her , before turning my attention to Bri .

"And I'm pretty sure you'll bust right through it" I gave her a sarcastic smile , the nerve of this bitch trying to bully her she was thicker than Nyla but she couldn't sit next to her in the face .

"What you say?" Bri mugged as she turned around like she would do something.

"AND. IM. PRETTY. SURE. YOU'LL. BURST. RIGHT. THROUGH. IT." I emphasized with my hands making sure she understood me loud and clear .

"BITCH-" She caught herself as the our security walked up with a mug on his face . Nyla pulled me away from the scene , before it could go any further.

"It's okay briea , I don't want you getting in trouble for all this she just a bitch and can't help it"Nyla shook her head as we went to the next store

"Girl nah fuck that don't let them hoes play with you I'm not saying be ratchet and fight all the time but say some back they gone keep trying to run over you" I mugged walking into Victoria secret , looking through variety of panties picking the ones that best fit me .

"10 minutes" the guard came in behind us , I rolled my eyes , continuing to search . what the fuck kinda shopping they expected us to do in a hour . I picked up a few more panties and couple of outfits before checking out , along side Nyla .

"Girl I hope whatever the hell we have to do goes by fast I'm ready to lay down" I sighed looking over to Nyla who tapped away at her phone

"Me too , where the hell is all the girls ?" She groaned , and they all started to spew from angles with the security . After We all loaded in the black trucks , we headedtowards the mansion .

When we pulled up cars awaited at the gate , why the hell were so many people over for a lunching ? I groaned knowing I had to appear since it was scheduled in my tablet .

once I was finished freshening up , I slid on my high waisted jeans , with tiny rips , and a all pink Marc jacobs cotton half shirt , along with the heels and purse to match . I pushed my shades on that complimented my outfit along with some a diamond necklace and few other accessories .after taking a few pictures , checking my tablet that began to ding My . Dave wanted me to arrive in the lunching with along side him , I sighed . dealing with him twice in one day wasn't something I wanted to get use to .

"Well then" I stoodfixing my Diamond watch on my wrist , headed towards the door to leave , Before it swung open showing Dave's rude as always .

"If I gotta mention privacy one more time" I sighed , shifting my weight to one side .

"Why you locking doors and shit" he mugged , before reaching his elbow out , waiting on me to connect arms

"The real question is why do you have locks knowing your just going to unlock them anyways" I slid my tiny arm around his buff one getting a slight feel of his muscles .

"Never know you might need me and I need to be able to get to you" he shrugged , walking with me down the hall way "you look beautiful by the way" he kept his attention forward , as the guards waited below for us .

"You ight" I joked , making us both laugh "nah you look good though" . We walked through the doors all eyes were on us , Bri and crew immediately started to whisper . As always I continued to the bad chocolate bitch I was .

"What the fuck he looking at" I heard Dave mumble , as we seated at a table with what looked like important people .

"Good afternoon mr.morris ...I'm glad to be here today...and who is this beautiful lady?" He grinned at me , I sent back a friendly grin , putting on my business boots . Shit , if this about to by anything like early I'm fine with it . MONEY FOR ME.

"This is my assistant briea ,  now ..what we talking?" He took a sip from the flute one of the girls had brought over , along with mines.

"I was thinking 500,000k for the whole thing" he sat scratching his chin ,his eyes remained cold as always . Just by his body language , i knew he wasn't moved by the offer.

"well..I'm sure you want the best of the best when it comes to this type of arrangement" I began winging it , I didn't have the slightest clue of what was going on.

"Don't we all?" A elderly man scanned over my face giving me a sly grin . I better get paid double after having to sit with these perverted assholes.

"Exactly...just think about his type work out there for anything under 850k . I'm sure you know he is the definition of a good business man , he wants the best for you to receive the best" I flung my hair over my shoulder , giving the Diamond that hung from my neck at twist .

The men shifted in their seats , giving eacother a look . Hopefully I just made this afternoon a little better , my palms began to get sweaty , praying I didn't just fuck this up .

"I love a lady like this" he chuckled "hard as hell to say no to!" He cackled as he clapped his hands . Dave gave a low smirk , as he took another sip .

"Deal" the man shook hands with Dave .

What it's giving??😂😂😂 Mmhmmm real business womannn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHHπŸŒšπŸ’•
954K 31.4K 53
"They say she what he need I ain't give a fuck that's my sweet thing, steady check a nigga fuck what he bang"
25.3K 706 32
π•·π–”π–›π–Š 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–‡π–šπ–‘π–‘π–Šπ–™π–˜. π•Όπ–†π–‰π–‰π–—π–Žπ–žπ–†π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π•―π–Šπ–π–”π–šπ–“π–™π–Š π–π–†π–›π–Š π–‡π–Šπ–Šπ–“ π–™π–π–—π–š π–π–Šπ–‘π–‘ 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–‡π–†π–ˆπ– π–™π–”π–Œπ–Šπ–™π–π–Šπ–—. π•΄π–˜...
116K 4.2K 23
"π’•π’‰π’‚π’π’Œ π’šπ’π’– 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’”π’‰π’π’˜π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Žπ’†π’‚π’π’” π’•π’“π’–π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’†'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’šπ’οΏ½...