My Cold Boss || KTH

By moonpie__28

"If you're done staring at me, can you go back to your work?" . . . ~ Destiny is so cruel. When we were happy... More

A Note to Readers
Getting started
The Interview
The Job
First Day
Getting into trouble
Hiding the truth?
Personal driver
Caught
Meeting
Care
Roommate
Blames
Dinner
Dream
Lost
Park
Doubts
Business Trip
Finding
Jealousy
Truth?
Solved
After long time
Known
Red handed
Heavy hearts
Comfort
Trip
Cuddles
The Meeting
Jealousy
❤️ THANK YOU ❤️
Why?
Cruel Destiny
NYC
Photos
Past
Stories
Unknown
Cake and Cream
Again
Challenges
Back to Korea
Plan A
Plan B
Love and more love
The Meet
Why?
A new beginning
Accepted
Family
Found again?
Back to work
Shocked
Back to the beginning
Lies After Lies
Lies After Lies (Part 2)
Forgive?
Mark you mine
Someone known - END

Date

3K 111 6
By moonpie__28

Waking up to the alarm, I felt tired. Doing my usual routine, I decided to wear a denim skirt with a black crop top. I put on a matching denim jacket and shoes.

Putting some light make up, I hurriedly ate my breakfast.

*Beep*

What's that?

Frowning, I walked towards the window to see a black Lamborghini standing infront of my door.

Who's that?

I quickly finished my breakfast, and sprinted out of the door. Taking slow steps towards the driver's seat, the window began rolling down.

An unknown man's face came into view, as my brows furrowed in confusion.

"Mam, I'm your personal driver. Mr. Kim ordered me to pick and drop you from today..."

Oh, I totally forgot about it!

A slight gasp left my lips, as my face lit up. He came out and opened the door for me. Smiling, I got inside and the engine began.

I admired the nature outside. Today's weather was really beautiful.

After a while, the car came to a halt. He opened the door for me again, as I smiled and mouthed a thank you.

As usual, I walked inside the cabin, ready to see the jerk. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion when I didn't see the files today.

"Miss Y/n, we have an important meeting next week. So, from today we have to start planning for it."

His gaze landed on me, as I blankly looked at him. Many thoughts were going on in my mind, as I couldn't really figure out what he said.

"Did you hear me?"

I blinked few times after listening his voice, coming back to the reality.

He rolled his eyes and let out a loud sigh.

"Are you dumb?"

Wait, what-

"What?"

"You gotta be serious about your work."

He slammed his book on the table, making me flinch.

"Y-Yes sir"

I couldn't look into his fiery eyes, so I avoided his gaze. I finally took up all my courage, to ask him.

"Umm, m-may I go home early today?"

I fiddled with my fingers, as my gaze was locked on the floor.

"Why so?"

Shit. Reason y/n, reason!

I panicked internally as I looked around.

"Actually, my roommate isn't feeling well. So, I gotta take her to the hospital..."

Such a stupid reason. But this was the only thing that crossed my mind at the time...

"From when isn't she feeling well?"

My eyes shot open, as they met with his.

"Y-Yesterday...night..."

"So, didn't you take her yesterday?"

"W-we went, but the d-doctor called her again for a checkup."

Shit, I was sluttering so bad.

"To my information, doctors call the patient at least after 7 days for a follow up. Are you sure about what you're saying Miss Y/n?"

He narrowed his eyelids, and stared at me suspiciously.

I gulped hardly, and nodded my head in agreement.

"Okay. So, which hospital is it?"

This brat.

I bit my lips in nervousness.

If I tell a random name, he may also check the patient's name there. He is such a pain in the ass. Ugh!

He eyed me up and down, noticing my nervousness.

"You gotta help me with my work, instead of giving stupid excuses."

"But-"

"I don't care. I need you in my cabin today. That's final."

Noo, my dateee...

"These are the last files for today. You gotta work on the computer for it."

I sighed in disappointment and walked towards my cabin, carrying the files.

Aish! What should I do now?

I sat on my chair, leaning my head behind. I rubbed my temples, as my mind was blank.

Should I just do his work quickly and get out of here? He won't say anything if I'm done with the work right?

Sighing, I picked the files and switched on the computer for today's work. Now, I had to make the excel files for each one of them.

This was gonna take time!

After 3 hours, finally I was done with my work. My head started throbbing. I closed my eyes for few seconds, and suddenly craved for coffee.

I got up from my seat, and walked outside. Glancing at Taehyung, I walked towards the door, completely ignoring his presence.

"Where you going?"

Again.

"CO.FFEE."

I spat the words loudly, because I knew it was something he hated. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Bring me some iced tea"

He ordered, and went back to his work. I walked towards him, lightly slamming my palms on his desk.

"Can't you speak nicely?"

His eyes travelled to me again, as he raised his eyebrow and chuckled.

"Iced tea. Now."

"I.wont."

I stated firmly, staring into his cold eyes.

"Did you already forget the rules?"

I chuckled, rolling my eyes.

Before I could reply, I felt two strong hands grabbing my wrists. I widened my eyes and looked at him.

"Why don't you listen huh?  How dare you talk back to your boss like that?"

I struggled from his grip, as it got tighter. A small smirk played on his lips, as his eyes glared at me.

Just until, his eyes turned into blank ones. He slowly left my hand, as his gaze was fixed on my hair, eyes in confusion.

"There's something in your hair..."

My heart stopped for a second. He slowly brought his hand forwards, until it reached my head.

Slowly, he brought it infront of my face.

A

fucking

big

bee.

"Ahhh!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs, as my hands swung in the air repeatedly. Just then, one of my palm hit his face.

"Yah!"

My eyes widened as I saw the bee flying towards the window. My eyes travelled back to him, who held his slightly bruised cheek.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!"

I cupped my mouth, as I watched him wince in pain. He glared at me. Just as he opened his mouth to speak, I quickly ran out of the door.

"I'll bring you iced tea!"

I said, before sprinting towards the cooler. Picking some coffee and iced tea, I walked back to the cabin.

Taking a long breath, I entered inside.

"Here is y- sir?"

Wait, where is he?

I kept his tea on his desk, as I sipped my coffee. I searched him everywhere in the cabin, but he was nowhere.

"Where did he go?"

I mumbled to myself, as I sat on one of the couches. Sighing, I sipped my coffee again, letting the caffeine hit my nerves.

I glanced at the watch.

2.30 pm

My eyes went wide, as I remembered our date. I quickly finished my coffee and got up from my seat.

I'm done with today's work, so I think I can probably...leave...?

Taking this as a perfect chance to escape, I quickly threw my purse on my shoulder, and scooted outside the building.

My heart kept beating louder at each step. But, thankfully no one noticed me escaping.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 16.5K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
218K 12.5K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
82.4K 3.5K 28
Kim Taehyung x Y/N (Female Reader) ▪▪▪▪▪▪ "A love between rich and an average person with so many rejections and regrets " ▪▪▪▪▪▪ ʏ/ɴ: ᴛᴀᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴜ ᴛ...
214K 9.6K 43
A forceful arranged marriage story.... Jeon Jungkook is heartless,cold , rude famous business man . He was forced to marry his grandma's chosen girl...