My Little Wolf

By xosamantha13

"Touch my mate again and you're dead! Got it?!" "Y-yes sir!" Started: April 4,2023 Completed: June 14, 2023 *... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 48

10 0 0
By xosamantha13

Buckley's POV
He fell asleep on the way back to the hotel. I took the stroller out of the car and put it together. I took Bolt out of the car and put him in the stroller. I grabbed my backpack and put it on.

I made sure, I had everything then locked the car. I started pushing the stroller. I made my way to my hotel room. I took the room keycard out and unlocked the door. I walked in and put everything down.

I took Bolt out of the stroller then changed his diaper. Someone knocked on the door. I walked up to it and looked out the peephole in the door.

What's he doing here?

I opened the door and saw Anthony.

"I thought, you went home."

"Not yet. How are you guys doing?"

"Good. We just got back from the aquarium. What's up? Why're you here?"

"Malcom asked me to check on you."

"Ah. Well...we're okay."

"Do you need anything?"

"Not that, I can think of."

"Do you know things to do around here?"

"Yeah. We're good. Don't worry. He's just napping right now."

We talked for another minute then he left. I shut the door then walked away from the door. Bolt was still sleeping. Pixelle texted me that, her and Novalia did some shopping to set up a birthday party for him.

Wow...

He's already almost 2?

Why does that make me feel really old?

Alec: Because you are.

"Piss off."

I opened the shopping bags from the gift shop. I took the tags off the stuffed animals.

I should do laundry when he wakes up.

I took the new clothes out of the shopping bags and started taking off tags and stickers. I folded everything and put them in a pile.

I grabbed a drink from the fridge and opened it. I grabbed my laptop and brought it to the table. I put it down and put my drink next to it. I sat down and turned my laptop on.

I started doing what needed to be done.

"Dadda?"

I looked over my shoulder and saw Bolt walking up to me.

"Hm?"

He pointed to my laptop. I picked him up and put him on my lap. I went back to whatever, I was doing. He looked up at me then smiled.

"Hey little man. What's up?"

"Plwy?"

"Sure."

I turned my laptop off and closed it. I picked Bolt up while I stood up.

"Actually...let's get you in the bath. You did bump into a few people."

I brought him to the bathroom and set him down on the ground. When he got in the bathtub, he started playing with his water toys.

He grabbed one of his toys that squirt water. He aimed it at me and squeezed the toy. He started giggling.

"Hey! What was that for?!"

Damn...

I really love this little boy.

I should play along.

"AH! You got me! You win! I give up!"

I started laughing. He stopped after a while. I used my shirt to wipe my face. I went back to giving him, his bath. He went back to playing with his water toys.

When he was done with his bath, I drained the water and picked him up. I put his feet on the ground and grabbed a towel and started drying him.

"Do you want to do anything tomorrow?"

He shrugged. I got him dressed then he brushed his teeth.

"You wanna go to bed early?"

"Mhm."

He walked over to the bed and I helped him get on it. I tucked him in.

"I'll be right back."

I got ready for bed quickly.

"Okay. I'm back."

I looked and saw he was already sleeping.

Awwww!

I turned off the main lights. I left the bathroom light on. I laid down and texted Pixelle for a while. The light from my phone was starting to bother Bolt.

I turned my phone off and put it down.

"Sorry buddy."

I woke up before him. I went through things to do. A text came over my phone. I saw it was train tickets.

Oh thank god.

It's on Tuesday.

Phew.

I looked at Bolt and carefully woke him up.

"Hey Bolt?"

He opened his eyes.

"Guess what? On Tuesday....we're going home."

His face lit up.

"Really?!"

"Yep."

He jumped up and started hugging me.

"Awww buddy. Do you want to do something today?"

He nodded.

"Where are we goin'? Wanna go see some animals?"

"Mhm."

"How about...we go somewhere for breakfast? Does that sound good?"

He nodded.

"Alright."

"I wanna wear my new shirt!"

"It's not clean. I'm sorry. I didn't do laundry yet."

He started to get upset.

"Buttttt don't worry. I'll wash it when we get back. You'll be able to wear it tomorrow then."

"Okaity."

We got ready then Bolt ran to the door. He stood on his toes and started reaching for the door handle.

"I'm coming. I'm coming."

I put my backpack on. I walked over to Bolt. I opened the door and we walked out of the room. I shut the door. Bolt started holding my hand.

"You excited? We're going home in a few days."

"Yeah! Yeah!"

We got in the car and I drove to the restaurant for kids that Pixelle told me about. He got excited when his food came out.

"Relax. Take a breath then start eating."

We started eating and I watched him eat. I wanted to make sure, he wasn't choking or inhaling his food. He got upset when he ran out of fruit.

"Awww buddy. I'll see if I can get you some more."

I found our waitress.

"Excuse me? Can he have another fruit cup? He finished his and he seems upset."

"Awww of course. I'll be back in a bit."

"Thank you."

She walked away. She came back with another fruit cup.

"Here you go!"

"Yay! Tank you!"

"Awww you're welcome! He is so precious!"

"Thank you."

She walked away and he started eating his fruit cup.

"Do you have a favorite?"

He nodded. He picked up a grape, banana, and strawberries.

"Ah. Those are good. Want me to ask mommy to go get some?"

"Mhm."

I took my phone out and texted Pixelle and told her.

"Alright. She knows."

Alec: Holy fuck!

"What now Alec?"

Alec: There's definitely a bond between you and Bolt! You'll definitely be able to mindlink him!

"Phew. That's a relief. I can probably mindlink with Novalia too right?"

Alec: Well yeah...obviously...

We finished eating then I paid. He needed his diaper changed so I did that.

"I cannot wait for you to be potty trained."

We got back in the car.

"Still wanna see animals?"

He nodded with a smile.

"Alright."

We got to the zoo and I hopped out of the car.

I should bring the stroller.

I set the stroller up and put Bolt in it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 15.3K 25
(EPILOGUE ADDED) [Final Update: April 22, 2020] Rank: #209 in Werewolf (April 24, 2015) Rank: #269 in luna (June 25, 2020) PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT I...
20.9K 492 56
"Touch my mate again and you're dead! Got it?!" "Y-yes sir!" Started: April 4,2023 Completed: June 14, 2023 *Language, Trigger Warnings, Mature Theme...
40.1K 2.7K 16
Trembling in fear, she raised her hand to her mouth, biting on her nails. "Please, just listen to me." Azai pleaded with johari who looked at her in...
693 30 27
My cousin broke her heart. I'm going to be the one to fix it. I'll do everything I can to. *mature themes, language, trigger warnings* Started: May...