Fifty Shades Of Dave (Dave ea...

By diamondsierraa

I can't lose , when I'm with you β€οΈπŸ’€ More

πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ’š
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
πŸ’•
20
21
Open discussion
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
And anotherrrr thing
40

1

11.2K 224 63
By diamondsierraa

"Yes this way miss breia " nyla the secretary who interviewed me walked me through the mansion , the I was here for a job with David Morris . He needed a house sitter for the summer , and I could basically pay for the rest of my senior year with the pay , plus this was a hood get away for me I definitely wasn't going home .

"Mr.morris your employee is here" she slid in the roomy office , revealing me right behind her . I stood nervously as he continued to write in his books .

"You showed her around ?" He kept is attention on the books . He was rude as hell .

"Yes sir I did ...I wanted to make sure she could properly meet you before heading to her room"

"Uhm how are you ?" I did a slight mug , he could aleast look us in the face while we had a conversation with him . I didn't play that .

"If I wanted you to know I would've told you" he said , attention still on his work.

"Well if yo-"

"Okaaaayyy miss Tim's let me show you your room" she hurried me out his work room , we caught a glimpse of each other before hitting the corner .

"He's not so bad briea..I promise he's just busy right now he always get moody around this time" she eyed me pushing back the door to the room where I stayed

"Well he need to take that up to himself I don't need a job this bad but it is knocking one bird out" i shrugged , looking around the big beautiful room . It definitely was for a princess

"Hmmm your a fire cracker ain't you?" She chuckled , she seemed so sweet and innocent, yeah his ass better learn some respect I don't like people being rude especially to somebody like her .

"Girl barely I just speak my mind that's all" I waved her off sitting my bags on the bed .

"Well Ill let you get settled in , dinner is at eight no later" she gave me a friendly wave before leaving .

"I'll make sure to be there at 8:15" I flung my long hair over my shoulder . I started unpacking , and putting my clothes in drawers . The view from outside caught my eye , the pool water danced around while be accompanied by other females , I hadn't noticed honestly . The city view peaked over the hill it was a sight to see , I knew it would be even more beautiful in the night .

"You the one the smart mouth" a voice boomed from behind me , startling me .

"You the rude one ?" I turned seeing his tall figure , standing in my door way . I didn't even hear his ass come in here .

"Hmmm" he smirked "we'll see bout dat" he walked off , leaving the door open . A good way to piss me off . I rolled my eyes slamming it as he left .

Pulling my phone out I called my friend Alyssa , she was on a internship somewhere in Atlanta . She probably was my only friend in school I really didn't click with bitches like that , but she did . I was very annoying , soon as she figured out a bitch wasn't her friend here she was crying to me about it , even I after I told her they weren't in the first place .

"Hello?" She smiled answering the phone , it looked like she was out with a few friends of hers from school .

"You out having fun while I'm about to catch a case" I sighed resting my head on my fist .

"Girl what the fuck why?" She sat in a quiet area , propping her phone up .

"Girl this nigga rude as hell , like I almost slapped his ass dead ass..I don't know he seem like he evil or something I'm rethinking this whole thing" I sighed

"Bitch whattt get your coin the whole thing gonna pay your last semester off , fuck him ." She mugged "and I'll come out there and cut up he better get his shit together"

"And he better ! Girl I ain't gone lie it's beautiful in here though" I looked around the room then turned the camera .

"Oooooo shittttt I'll be out there soon tell his ass you got company on the way" she pointed at the camera

"I heard that it's a lot of bitches here and that's what got me he running a playboy mansion or some shit?" I glanced out the window , seeing them all stand up and head inside .

"Oh hell nah-okay okay ..bestie I'll hit you later I'm about to head back to the building love you" she waved

"Love you too" I disconnected the call .

After the nap

I finished freshening up , it was around 8:05. I slid in a skims beige two piece , sliding my white sandals on flashing my French tipped toes . I brushed my hair out swaying it to one side , before admiring myself in the mirror. A knock sounded at my door , catching my attention , I left the bathroom to answer it before my room door flung open .

"Do I need to put a clock in your room?" His voice rasped looking around , then his eyes trailed my body .

"Nah I got a phone actually , and you don't just bust in ma lady's room show some respect I could be naked or something" I mugged

"Mmmm" he grunted , crossing one hand over another , this nigga was mad creepy . I scanned his tatted figure , as he stood with a all black attire head to toe with a few chains dangling .

"Yeah hmmm , and honestly I don't gotta eat with y'all I'll grab my own-"

"Your gonna eat with everybody else , briea all this disobedience starting to piss me off" his eyebrows tightened

"Disobedie-sir I don't even know you I'm here to watch your hous-"

"Exactly why you need to come to the damn dinner now I ain't leaving til you walk out this door" he propped his body against the dresser .

"You know what" I ran my tongue over my teeth walking out , he followed behind as if I remember my way around this big ass house .

"Can you lead the way?" I stopped in my tracks letting him infront of me . He looked down shaking his head , he scratched between his braids as we got on the elevator . When we made it to the kitchen the woman all sat aligned at the table including Nyla . My eyebrows furrowed at the sight of this cult looking ass dinner.

"The fuck" I whispered to myself sliding beside Nyla

"Everyone this is briea ..briea is a new housesitter of mr.Dave make sure to make her feel welcomed" she smiled , everyone waved .

"Hey" I smiled it was weird as hell and Nyla needed to let me know what the fuck was up asap. Dave sat at the head of the table keeping his eyes on me , it almost looked as if he wanted attack me or something . The food came out it looked delicious, Alfredo , lobster , steak , and other sides .

"Soooo briea ? Your attending what college?" A brownskin girl asked starting up a conversation

"Georgia state..uhhh how did you know I was in school" i nervously chuckled .

"We all are ...he gives this opportunity to us all every summer paying up our tuition and everything it's actually nice of him" she turned her head smiling to Dave who still kept his eyes on me .

"Wow that's so nice of him" I looked around to the 8 girls who sat at the table , I'm glad to know what the fuck was going on , and I hope he didn't think pussy was included because I'll go bust tables so fast .

"Mmhmmm he changed some of our lives for the better im always grateful of him" Nyla also added , it was weird how they all were treating him like a king but who could blame them he was doing a big one .

"When do you graduate" he leaned forward, placing his for arm on the table .

"Next year...I'm going into my senior year" I twirled my fork in my Alfredo .

"Mmm you got plans on what your doing when you leave ?" He stared into my eyes , with his cold ones

"Uhm I got a few options" i shrugged , noticing everybody now had eyes on me .

"Good always have a few plans set" he nodded his head as a waitress came wiping the side of his mouth . I scoffed , praying he'd never ask me to do nothing like that EVER .

Dinner went smoothly I got to know some of the girls I could tell who was fake and who I needed to watch. My favorite thing of my self is observation, reading people was a skill I had . Girls gave Dave hugs before heading off towards their rooms , unfortunately I washed my hands and walked towards the pool . Nyla met me outside a few minutes later , with a tablet .

"This is yours it'll ding when you have a assignment or task" she smiled

"Ohhh uh thanks ...he ain't gone try to fuck me or nothing is he?" I looked from her and back to him as a few girls huddled him .

"What ?? Girl you are a character but honestly I never asked ...he's basically my brother we grew up together technically ,but girls typically just throw themselves at him" she shrugged sitting on a bench .

"Yeah not my cup of tea...had to make sure this wasn't no sex trafficking shit , I brought my 22" I gave her a assuring face Making her laugh . The door swung open revealing Dave , he walked up grabbing the bottom of my skims tank top , pulling me into a hug .

"Always remember to give me one of these before you walk out my kitchen ..don't let that happen again" he demanded , as he stood over me.

"Uh-excuse me..didn't we have a conversation about respect and privacy" I gently pushed back off of his chest , he cologne stuck to me as I gave us Space .

"Don't let that happen again" he said once more , walking away . There I stood appalled for the third time today , this was starting to feel like a dream. There no way Im in someone's presence that acts like this .

"Girl what the fuck? Do he respect bou-"

"Honestly briea I'm going to keep it real Dave is a demanding , dominant person . He likes and wants things a certain way , if you don't think this is something you can handle you can always break your contract and leave ..unfortunately the deal for the 75k would be off the table"

"Not gone lie girl I really need the money ...shit the classes im taking expensive as fuck this my last year I have no choice but to go all the way in I ain't letting him stop my damn bag" I scoffed looking down to the tablet she gave me , seeing I was assigned to something called business meeting . which was actually funny I was studying business management.

"What's business meeting?" I showed her the icon , her eyebrows furrowed . "What?" I chuckled

"Hmmmm your going on a business meeting with him I guess , oh yea he'll be going over everything with you around nine see" she pointed to his office icon that was lit up with a time of 9am .

"Damn his ass definitely organized" I shook my head looking over the system he had . Body guards started to come out guarding doors leaving the one we came out of open .

"Oh well it's bout time for bed I'll see you tomorrow call me if you need me" she hurried off , I walked past the guards slowly . This is weird .

What it's giving ?? 😂😂😂I say playboy or some shit.

How yall think dave and briea about to get along ? They both assholes 😂

VOTEEEE AND COMMENTTTTT 💕💕💕GET THIS BOOK UP THERE 🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 680 16
"π’šπ’π’– π’ˆπ’π’• π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕.. π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 π’Žπ’š π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒐𝒇 π’‡π’Šπ’π’‚π’π’Šπ’›π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Šπ’•."
605K 14K 59
1𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 π’π‹πˆπ†π‡π“π‹π˜ π‚π‘πˆππ†π„
25.3K 706 32
π•·π–”π–›π–Š 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–‡π–šπ–‘π–‘π–Šπ–™π–˜. π•Όπ–†π–‰π–‰π–—π–Žπ–žπ–†π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π•―π–Šπ–π–”π–šπ–“π–™π–Š π–π–†π–›π–Š π–‡π–Šπ–Šπ–“ π–™π–π–—π–š π–π–Šπ–‘π–‘ 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–‡π–†π–ˆπ– π–™π–”π–Œπ–Šπ–™π–π–Šπ–—. π•΄π–˜...
22.4K 574 13
He was just a menace to love.....