Azur Lane: A hawk cat

By Izumo2

In the sea far away from any civilization there is a girl who wears a military uniform floating in this sea... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 20

1.2K 36 3
By Izumo2

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile the Azur Lane girls look at the battle report, Helena and Oklahoma watch a video recorded by a Growler from a tablet, this technology was provided by Kitty to improve the report.

Oklahoma: There are a lot of buildings on such a small island.

Helena: I think it used to house a large number of residents.

Sandy: Wow, It's totally ruined.

Helena: The island was abandoned after the siren attack.

In that Sandy upon hearing Helena's words, she is a little saddened, on the other hand in the Batlecruiser Repulse, she is together with Suffolk and Norfolk.

Suffolk: What pretty seagulls.

Repulse: (sigh) As if we don't have enough enemies already.

Norfolk: What? Something wrong?

Repulse: What are we really doing? Humans against humans? Wasn't the war just against siren?

The two girls are only left listening to Repulse's words.

On the other hand, Wales looks through her binoculars.

Me: Wales, the fleet is ready for the attack, they all know what they are going to do.

Wales: Understood. Order the start of the attack.

In that Kitty contacts all the girls to start the carnage, the planes of all the aircraft carriers make the opening, the F-8 and F-4 fire their anti-ship missiles against the objectives, managing to destroy the cruisers and siren destroyers, for On the other hand, the F-18 and F-14 fire AAM missiles against the planes of the fifth division and the missiles knock down the Zuikaku planes in a matter of seconds.

Zuikaku: Damn it! You're going to pay me!

She tries to deploy more planes, but they were shot down in less than 10 seconds, the E2-C sends information to the allied ships in real time.

Wales: Start artillery attack!

At that moment the capital ships of Azur Lane start turning their turrets towards the Sakura empire fleet.

Repulse: I have to be precise... Nerateee! POW!

With those words the artillery fire of Azur Lane started, all the ships started the bombardment against the enemy, the empire ships were shielded by the mass-produced siren ships that sailed forward to return fire.

Fusou: Azur Lane initiated her movement.

Kitty's and Enterprise's planes managed to easily clear the targets causing the empire's fleet to start taking heavy damage.

Meanwhile, the spies watched what was happening and saw that the empire entered into combat with Azur Lane.

Edinburg: (Scared) What's going on? Where do the explosions come from?

Sheffy: Looks like help has arrived.

Akashi: (Scared) What are we going to do to escape? We are surrounded!

Sheffy: No, this is the right time to do it.

At that moment an F-18 manages to see the spies and Kitty passes the information that the spies were located and Kitty talks to Wales.

Kitty: Wales, I already have the position of Sheffy and the rest.

Wales: Really? Where are they? (looks through her binoculars)

Me: They are in that big building near the center

Wales looks through her binoculars and she catches a glimpse of Edinburg and Sheffy, then they are surprised by someone extra.

Wales: A hostage? Is seriously?

Me: Yes, she seems to be a girl from the Sakura empire, I think it's Akashi?

Wales: Leaving that aside, please guide to Belfast.

Me: Leave it to me.

Meanwhile The Imperial Girls see all this.

Takao: It's a mere distraction.

Atago: They must be using the mist and chaos to rescue the enemy spies.

Takao: I see we can't trust Iron Blood for this... Ayanami, we're moving.

Ayanami: Understood.

Atago: Even if that fleet is decoy, we can't ignore the enemy fleet completely because we're taking damage and can't hit back.

Zuikaku: In that case leave that to us, if Gray Ghost and that rumored aircraft carrier are there, we'll stop them without fail.

Takao: Fine, do it.

And so the empire girls jumped into the sea to fulfill their missions.

Meanwhile, on another side of the island where the empire does not have good surveillance, the rescue fleet sails and they sail as discreetly as possible at full speed.

Belfast: The party's already started.

Cleveland: We have to hurry. Any indication of Hawk?

Javelin: (Checking the tablet) No!

Javelin is the communications officer on this mission, she was flight trained in the use of this device which is connected to the USS Kitty Hawk's computer network.

Javelin: Message from Kitty Hawk, it seems that a fleet from the Sakura empire is coming to intercept us, our escorts will take care of them, for now let's take a detour to port in the next block.

The girls nodded and followed the directions.

On the other hand, the F-35s that escort the rescue fleet, 2 of them alter their courses and fly in the direction of Takao's fleet, when the F-35s were at an optimal firing angle, the ship fired anti-ship missiles against the heavy cruisers, meanwhile with the heavy cruisers, they were navigating between the buildings when Takao senses the danger, she looks around and she surprisingly manages to see a missile heading towards her, she barely manages to avoid the attack hiding behind a building and the missile hits the building exploding it and the shock wave manages to damage Takao very slightly, but her sister did not have the same luck, she did receive the missile fully and ended up unconscious in the sea.

Takao: Atago!

Takao runs up to her to check on her, luckily she's still alive, the missile was only programmed not to sink her, only to leave her severely damaged, you know, Wales doesn't want any casualties from any faction.

Ayanami: What shall we do?

Takao: Tch, we retreat, we can't charge Atago like this.

Ayanami nods, but then she has another idea.

Ayanami: Takao-san, I'll try to continue the operation on my own while you try to get Atago to the infirmary.

Takao: It's dangerous! Do not do it!

Ayanami understands, the look of concern made Ayanami give up on the mission, then both girls start retreating while carrying the injured Atago.

Meanwhile in the allied fleet, Kitty manages to spot an enemy air fleet at very close range.

Me: [Oklahoma you have enemy planes very close to you]

Oklahoma receives the communication and she alerts her escorts to fire and Helena and Sandy start shooting into the sky and start shooting down the 5th division planes, the 5th division girls keep deploying more planes but they are easily shot down by the anti-aircraft warfare expert USS San Diego.

Zuikaku: Yes, the American fire is quite good.

Then the 5th division lands near the Azur Lane fleet and now she starts looking everywhere while wondering about the position of Gray Ghost and then she sails to a certain place without knowing where she is going, her sister scolds her to be more patient, but she only wanted revenge.

BAM!

In that a splash of water rises near both imperial girls and in front of them two Royal Navy cruisers appear.

Suffolk: The enemy seems strong.

Norfolk: I'll do my best.

At that moment the British girls start shooting against the imperial girls, but the fifth division manages to get rid of them easily and then the British are bathed in seawater leaving them very humiliated.

Shokaku: ~Sorry, but we don't have time to play with you~

Enterprise: [Sister, let's start the deception operation]

Hornet: [Okay, sis]

At that moment, several Wildcat planes appeared, shooting down several planes from the fifth division.

Zuikaku: Interceptors? So you're here, Enterprise?

Then she quickly sails to where those planes came from.

Shokaku: Whookaku! Don't get too far ahead!

Meanwhile, in another place, the Iron Blood fleet follows in the footsteps of the spies, but thanks to a tactical bombing by the F-35s they managed to mislead the Iron Blood fleet, Eugen was shocked to be able to see those planes again flying at supersonic speeds very close to them, due to this, she and her fleet could not see the attack coming since sound travels slower than the plane and when they received the bombardment they also received the sonic wave produced by the supersonic flight leaving them with the ear bleeding (The latter in a figurative sense)

Edinburg: What was that explosion?

Sheffy: Don't take him seriously, she's helping ally.

Akashi: Whew, I thought we're under fire.

After some movements they manage to meet the rescue fleet without any setbacks.

Then they start to retreat following Kitty Hawk's orders.

Me: Wales, I received communication from Javelin, VIP Insured.

Wales sighs at the news delivered by Kitty Hawk.

Wales: Now all that remains is for them to leave the city and mission accomplished, what are the enemy casualties?

Me: More than 70%, their losses are only mass production ships and the imperial ships have damage that is over 30% of their fleet, our fleet has hardly suffered damage, only 10%.

Wales: We have the victory in this match of deceit.

Me: Hmm, currently Enterprise and Hornet have crushed the fifth division, it seems they are taking revenge for that ambush after the attack on the base. They have called me asking if we captured it or not

Wales: Hmmm, I understand, let them have some fun while they get information out of him, but since they're not Akagi or Kaga, there's no point in capturing them and holding them prisoner.

Me: I understand, I'll pass on the information.

After a while the Belfast fleet returns with the VIPs secured, Enterprise and Hornet also return and they were very frustrated because their enemies didn't know anything about what the empire does and didn't blame them, they are just low ranking commanders so that they would not handle such sensitive information from their country.

After finishing the operation, the fleet deployed a smoke screen to escape, on the other hand, the empire fleet tasted another defeat again and they had to organize the search for the fifth division and after finding them, the fleet returned to the base once again humiliated and with more injuries and damage.

TO BE CONTINUE....................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 817 22
This is a reboot of I got reincarnated in highschool dxd hope y'all like it
672K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
67.9K 702 86
Got obsessed with these so I wanted to make one of my own Ships: noco, gidgette, gwourtney, trustin, aletyler I will update slow so I can get ideas R...
73.9K 2.2K 54
After dying in a very bizarre way, she was reincarnated as the daughter of the battleship HMS Queen Elizabeth... WHAT? DISCLAIMER: Azur Lane is not...