A H E N K A R A

By mehshanaya

The Historical Saga... Of a Firece Queen and a Powerful King. Where Red is darker than Blood, Lies are strong... More

Disclaimer
The Revenge
The Finesse
The Princess's Punishment
The Restlessness
The Green Eyes
The Letter
The Proposal
The First Night
The Sultanate
The New Sultan
Becoming Sultan
Fire Around Us
Sultan's Gift
The Courageous Move
Loss of Prized Possession
Red Colour of Claiming
Disguise of Maid
Threat of Sultan
" Don't even Trust my Shadow "
The Red Drink
Upcoming War
She came in Disguise
Snaching Her Peace
The Unimaginable Circumstances
A Day with Eachother

Suryapratap Garh To Sultanate

1.3K 136 34
By mehshanaya

•| Chapter - 9 |•
==================

A H E N K A R A

I feel him hovering over me, his nose is touching my cheek. He move his nose from my cheek to my ear then I feel his warm lips touching my earlobe and I shivered.

" Shehzaadi.."

" Gustakhi maaf Shehzaade"

" Apologises Prince "  A loud voice came from outside and I feel him moving away a little.

" Dafaa ho jao!"

" Go away!" he replied and went back to his previous position. His finger is still inside trying to move a little.

" Prince it's very important " the reply came.

He groaned and withdraw his finger and I feel him moving away the bed made a sound and then the sound of footsteps came and I open my eyes and through golden curtains I  saw his stillhoutee moving towards the door he move away the curtain and left the tent.

I move my hand and pull the quilt up covering myself fully with it I don't have enough strength to think anything my eyes are burning with the need to sleep so I close them and fall asleep.

~~~

€ MORNING

I'm laying on the bed on my front and my face is resting on my hands. The words of my father is repeating in my head.

" Shehzaadi"

I look up and saw a shadow of a guard standing outside of the tent.

" A girl from your province requested to meet you"

Who she might be?

I sit up.

" Let her come"

He nodded and I saw the curtains move away and a smile came on my lips when I saw Chapla entered the tent. I get up and run to hug her. I hug her tightly squeezing my eyes, she hugged me back.

Rajkumari..aap kaisi hai?"

" Princess" we broke the hug " how are you?" Her gaze move from up to down.

" Chapla how did you came here? You shouldn't have came here" I asked her more concerned about her safety.

" Rajkumari what is this? Why you didn't tell the king that it is all that Sultanate's Prince dirty game. He doesn't love you. Why you didn't told him how he entered your chamber and then left a threatening letter for you and what is this? Vermilion? Did you married him?" Her eyes widened in horror. I gulp and look aside avoiding her gaze. When we both hear voices from outside.

"  You can't go inside the Princess tent without Prince permission"

I thinned my brows and move towards bed to pick up my red dupatta and put it on as veil. I move the curtains and come outside and saw the head commander and a guard who is stopping him from coming inside.

" Let him in!" I grabbed both of their attention.

" No Princess he is head commander he can't meet you without Prince permission" the guard said keeping his gaze low.

" I'm your Princess too learn to respect my order"

He went mum and step back. I move the curtains and all of us come inside. I move my dupatta up to my head and turn back to look at head commander.

" Mama ji aap humse milne aaye hai"

" Uncle you have came to meet me" I asked smiling keeping the anger inside me their was mixed emotions on uis face anger, confusion.   

" What is this Ahenkara?" He look at me " did you really marry him? All of this is true?" He asked quite shocked.

" You, my father, the queen all of you believed the letter stated the truth then why so astonishment" the anger underlining my words.

" Kahi aap yeh toh dekhne nai aaye ki hum jeevit hai ya nahi?"

" Did you came here to see if I'm living or not?" I raise my brows and his expression looking like he caught off-guard.

" Hume bohot prasanyata hoti agar aap hume pagfhere ke liye lene aate par ...Pita ji se kahiyega humne Saltanate ke Rajkumar se vivah kar liya hai humne Suryapratap Garh ko kalankit nahi kiya."

" I would be so happy if you have came here to take me back home to do after marriage rituals but.." I sigh " inform father that I have married the Prince of Sultanate and I did not tarnished the name of Suryapratap Garh".

" Yeh vivah anuchit hai"

" This marriage is wrong" he said immediately.

" Kyu? Humara vivah humari iccha ke virudh kisi bhi Raja ya Rajkumar se karana uchit tha. Agar yeh vivah rajneeti se hota toh yeh vivah uchit hota parantu yeh vivah humne apni suikriti se kiya hai isliye yeh vivah anuchit hai"

" Why? You were going to marry me any King and Prince without my choice it was correct. If this is a political marriage it would be correct but I did this marriage with my wish then it's wrong"

" Rajkumari aap kul ki maryada hai apke man me aisa vichar aane se pehle hi apko johar kar lena chaiye tha"

" Princess you're families's dignity you should have commit suicide when such type of thought came in your mind." he said taking a threatening step ahead and with anger.

I was going to step forward and tell him but the sound of footsteps came and I saw him entering the tent. He is wearing black kurta and royal blue colour stole were wrapped around his head and the edge of it was tucked on the other side of his neck. He come and stood beside me facing the head commander.

" Bagair humari ijaazat ke aapne humare khoabgahh me gusne or humari begum se milne ki gustakhi kaise kari?"

" Without my permission how you have entered my tent and met my wife?" He turned towards me and smile tauntingly which I replied with my genuine smile and his brows furrow.

" Humari banji se milne se hume koi nahi rok sakta"

His attention shifted from me to my uncle and he step ahead and stood infront of him. His huge body blocked my view completely.

" Hum rok sakte hai"

" I can" their is authority in his voice which has shaken the confidence in my uncle.

" Itni mulakat kafi hai aap ja sakte hai"

" This much meeting is enough now you can go" he said and uncle gave a curt nod and turned.

" Hum bahar tak chor kar aate hai"

" Let me escort them to exit" I move ahead but I feel grip on my wrist and I shivered. I waited till they left the tent then I slowly turned back and move my gaze up and I was instantly pulled by the back of my neck and my breath hitched when the dagger placed on my neck.

" Aapne phirse humari nafarmani karne ki kosish ki "

" You tried to disobey me again"

He pressed the dagger with more pressure and I stopped breathing. I slowly raise my lashes to look at him. His green orbs were more visible in daylight and the eyes were lined by black kohl looking more dangerous.

" Par kusur apki khubsurti ka hai, bohot khubsurat hai app"

" But the fault is of your beauty, you are very beautiful" he whispered.

Isn't it a compliment? Then why it's feels like insult.

I close my eyes and fisted my hands to control myself when I feel him move closer.

" Varna abhi ke abhi aapki saanse apke jism se juda kar dete"

" Or else I would have separate your breaths from your body right now" he jerked me back making me stumbled back. He walked in front and stood making his back face me. I couldn't control myself but he interrupted before I can open my mouth

" Get ready we are going to Sultanate"

Sultanate.

~~~
I pick up the fresh yellow colour dupatta and put it on my head as a veil. I look myself in mirror. I'm looking like a new bride and a Princess.

" Kyu kar rahi hai aap aisa?"

" Why are you doing this?"

I heard the sad voice from behind me.

" Kya keh rahi ho tum Chapla vivah ke baad toh sabhi ko apne Pati ke ghar jana hi hota hai"

" What are you saying Chapla after marriage everyone has to go husband's home  " I turned and smiled at her.

" Ok then I will come with you too"

" Don't talk bullshit!" I scolded, walking towards her.

" Why? I'm with you from childhood now why are leaving me here alone" she shouted back. I took a deep breath closing my eyes and I walk closer to her grabbing her hands softly.

" You're like my sister, my family which I never have. I know how much you want to get married and have a family and I can't snatch your dreams because of my selfishness. I have found my happiness and now I want you to find yours "

" But Rajkumari" she shook her head tears escaped her eyes and I hugged her tightly.

I can't put your life in danger.

" Take care of yourself and don't think much about me." I pulled away from her "  I'm very happy" I forced the words out.

I walked out of tent and a warm gust of wind come making the sand move with it.

First my Kingdom and my Title snatched away from me then my family turn their back on me and now my sister, my childhood friend are also get separated with me and all of this happens because of one man.

I move my gaze full of hate up and saw him sitting on his black horse looking ahead like he didn't ruin the place where his steps.

I move my feet slowly towards the palanquin and sat down inside pulled my knees close to me I put my head on the knees and close my eyes. I felt the palanquin lift up and we start moving with each step I can feel the my heart is getting seperated from my body.

When I was young I run through the cooridor of the Palace grabbing my lehenga up my anklets made beautiful sounds as I run I saw the maids standing there with plates full of flowers and I took one from them and twirl making it scattered everywhere.

" Pitaji" I run towards him and he pick me up twirling me and sat down on Rajsinghasan with me on his lap while the court was empty.

" Pitaji ek din hum bhi is Singhashan par bethenge "

{ Father one day I will also sit on the throne, right?}

" Hehehe aap jaisa chahe humari Rajkumar"

{ Hehehe whatever you want my Princess}

I jerked when they placed palanquin down and slowly open the curtain and saw dark outside. I come out and saw the tents are set and lamps were lighten on pillars on either side of it. I entered in the tent and saw no one in it and their is also a plate full of food on the table. I turn and move back towards the door which was covered with sheer curtains.

" Listen?"

" Yes " a guard come forward and answered keeping his gaze down.

" Where is your Prince?"

" In other tent he is having a meeting with the officers"

" Ohh" I said to myself " alright" I replied to him and move back in the tent. I grip my chain necklace playing with it while several questions were running inside my mind and only he can answer them.

~~~

After sometime I asked the guard again and he informed the meeting has done. I come out and made my way to his tent taking a deep breath I entered his tent and saw its badly illuminating. I move inside and rotate  around but there is no sign of him.

" Begum"

My eyes widened as I got startled and my bangles and anklets made sound because of sudden movement. I slowly turn to side towards the direction of voice and I saw him lazily laying on couch hookah were placed on side and the pipe in his hand. He exhale the smoke from his lips and my gaze roam on him his upper body is naked which was looking golden in lighting and sweat beads were on his neck to his chest. I blinked and lower my gaze.

" Humari yaad apko humare paas khich layi"

I ignored his words and move the bangle on my wrist.

" Hume gyat hua ki aapne abhi tak bhojan nahi kiya itna de..."

" I got to know you haven't had dinner till now it's..."

" Aapne kha liya?"

" You had?"

" Ji nahi aapne nahi kaha toh hum kaise kha sakte hai"

" No, how can I have dinner when you didn't eat"

My eyes gets widened when the bangle on my wrist from which I was playing the same  wrist were grabbed and I fell forward on his hard chest. I immediately place my hand on his chest and to get up but fell back because of his hand on my waist. My breathing were fast. I feel him moving my yellow dupatta up but I keep my gaze down. His chest move under my hand as he took a deep breath.

" Subah humne apki jaan lene ki baat ki or aap humare khane ki firk kar rahi hai"

" In morning I threatened you to take your life and you're worried if I had dinner or not" he raise his hand and tucked a curled strand of hair behind my ear.

I get goosebumps on my neck and I move my fingers, my nails slightly digged in his chest.

" Kahi aap hume yeh toh yakeen nahi dilana cha rahi ki aap humse kinti mohbbat karti hai nikaah ke baad apke jazbaat humare liye badal gaye hai or apke dil me hamare liye ehsaas jag gaye.."

" Are you trying to make me believe that you fell in love with me and after our marriage your feeling changed and feelings got awakened in your heart"

I open my mouth but couldn't say anything because in a swift motion he turn us and I got under him. He move closer till our noses touch and I lower my lashes.

" Kyuki yakeen toh hume apne saaye par bhi nahi "

" Because I don't even trust my shadow"

My heart start beating faster and my breaths become short. He move above me and my gaze follow him he pick up the lamp and blow it making darkness fall in whole tent.

He move back and come down on me. He move his lips on my neck but didn't get full access because of necklace. His hands move on my sides his fingers digging in my flesh because of his vice grip. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to keep my focus on my breathing.

______________________________

How was it?

Something is going in Ahenkara's head isn't it?

What do you think about Riyadh?

What's happening next? Guess.

Don't forget to Vote.

Itne kam comments thoda acche se karo pata toh chale story me maja aa raha hai ya nahi.

Don't forget to share and if you want to see reels of my characters then check them on my instragram.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...
1.3M 64.1K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
112K 13.8K 43
" Kya sochne lage hai? bhar dijiye na maang hamari. Ab aur intezaar na karwaiye." ( What are you thinking? Fill my hairline. Don't make me wait anymo...
34K 1.6K 32
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...