Everything Changed When I met...

By Firochaaaan

Meet Lei Avilez, a girl who dislikes boys, a girl who's not interested with celebrities and hot guys. She's j... More

Everything Changed When I met you - Niall Horan fanfic
Chapter 1 - The girl who dislikes boys
Chapter 2 - Unexpected Event
Chapter 3 - The Saviour
Chapter 4 - Dream from the past
Author's Note
Chapter 5 - What happened earlier
Chapter 6 - Digital Art
Chapter 7 - Text Messages
Chapter 8 - At the McDonalds
Chapter 8.5 - At the McDonalds *Niall's POV
Chapter 9 - Preparation for tomorrow
Chapter 10 - The day comes
Chapter 11 - Introduction; Ms. Life Saver's real name
Author's Note *IMPORTANT
Chapter 12 - Having fun
Chapter 13 - Summer Love
Chapter 14 - The Truth
Chapter 15 - The Chase
Chapter 15.5 - The Chase; Behind the scenes~~
Chapter 16 - Time Alone
Chapter 17 - Hang out ending
Chapter 18 - Accident
Chapter 19 - Worried About Something
Author's Note - I'm so sorry >_<
Chapter 20 - All Alone
Chapter 24 - A broken doll
Chapter 25 - Comfort
Chapter 26 - Confusion and Confession
Chapter 27 - Dark Past
Chapter 28 - On the way to the Photoshoot
Chapter 29 - Start of Everything
Chapter 30 - Day 1
Chapter 31 - Day 2
Chapter 32 - Day 3
Chapter 33 - After the Photo Shoot
Chapter 34 - Future is scary
Chapter 35 - Parfaits and Crepe
Chapter 36 - Last few moments with him
Chapter 37 - Why now?
Chapter 38 - The Letter
Chapter 39 - Bitter Good Byes and Betrayal
Chapter 40 - Songs from the Heart
Chapter 41 - Moving on ... or not?
Chapter 42 - Going back to Mullingar, Ireland
Chapter 43 - Unknown Past
Chapter 44 - The Day I Saw Him Again
Chapter 45 - Promise me
Epilogue - Same Place, Same Promises
A Little Speech from the Author

Chapter 21 - Sudden Visit

876 17 4
By Firochaaaan

[Guys! Thank you for the 1.5k reads!!! Amazayn!

Ta-dah~~ I present to you guys! Chapter 21 or ECWIMY :D

My last update before my dad comes. I hope this won't be the last 'coz after this week, it'll be really hard to update! >_< But I will NEVER drop this :D Stay tuned until the end~

Don't forget to vote for the KCA! Thank you!]

Lei's P.O.V

Harry just left to bring Niall his Nandos and we're still here, eating in peace. "Are you sure you want to go there? I know you're going to do it for Niall, but still..." Ayra said with concern and hesitation in her eyes. She knows it very well. I don't want to go to that damn hospital! Well, I don't have anything against hospitals, just not that one!

There's a lot of hospitals here in London! Why there?

"I'm not sure... Maybe I'll just visit him in his flat later. Yep, that's what I will do later." I replied as I take a sip out of my drink. I don't know why but I just can't leave Niall alone. Maybe because I am one of those reasons why he was in there and I feel like I have to do something. I'm not sure though...

Ayra stayed behind, telling me that I should go even if I'm alone because she has some errands to do. She also told me that she'll just go home by taxi and that I should not worry about her.

-------------------------------------

Here I am, inside of my car, outside of Niall's house. I keep my distance from the place but I'm not that far from his place. I can see the outside of his flat. I decided to stay here for a while, checking if he's already home. Why am I doing this?

Minutes later, I noticed a car stop in front of his flat. Harry walked out of that car and opened the other door. I can't see anything from there though; the door of his car is on the way. What I know is that, Niall -is probably- already inside. So, Harry will stay with him?

I waited for minutes then I noticed Harry walked out of the place. He's leaving Niall alone? I stayed inside this car, thinking if I should go or I should just go home. These inner thoughts of mine kept on fighting inside. To go or not to go.

This is SO not me! Being confused about this kind of stuff, it’s not me at all. I used to be a socially awkward penguin, all the time! I won't go to someone's place if I'm not invited or whatsoever. Normally, I would hate to go to a place where I would see a guy. But now things are different. My thoughts are changing slowly and I can't understand it. That's why I'm a little bit scared.

Getting nervous, I decided not to go. I'll just try again tomorrow.

I'm already driving, but when I am already in front of his flat, my car stopped. Then I saw my right foot, stepping on the brake! My foot moved on its own without me knowing at all. Maybe I should just go and visit him today. Apologize!

------------------------------

Taking a deep breathe, I hesitantly pressed his door bell. I just hope I'm wrong, that Harry just dropped something here and leave after that. That Niall is not in here! If I'm standing here, hoping he's not in, then why did I come here in the first place? Silly.

No one answered. Just silence around the air. Maybe I'm right that he's not here? I'll ring the doorbell once again. This time, if no one answered again, I'll go home.

"Wait! Coming!" Niall shouted from inside. He's in! Oh no, maybe I disturbed him? He didn't answered the first time I rang the doorbell, he must be busy doing something! I can't help but look at my shoes, I did something terrible. *sigh (=_=)

"Hi..." I whispered the moment I heard the door open. How can I face him? First I fell on him. Now, I disturbed him! Very good Lei, very good! I slowly lifted my face and I saw his foot, with cast! But there's something weird, his two feet are stepping on something and it seems like he's sitting. Wheelchair?

I suddenly looked at him in the eyes because of this sudden realization. He's there, sitting on that wheelchair because of me! Because I freakin' fell on top of him!

"Why hello there!" he cheerfully replied. Seems like he's trying to put me at ease. That he don't want to show me that he's hurt or anything. "Sorry..." is all I can say to him. I don't know how to apologize! His eyes just stared at me, like he knows that I will do this once I knew what happened to him.

"Don't be. Even Louis is apologizing! It's an accident. No one's at fault!" he replied, almost shouting. His eye tells me that he doesn't want this. He doesn't want his friends to blame themselves because of what happened. He's tired of hearing these apologies because of an accident.

"S-sorry for yelling..." he said as he suddenly realized that he yell at me. I can't blame him though. "Just please, don't apologize. We both know that it's an accident and no one wants it." he added, holding my hand while caressing my skin. He's looking me in the eye, telling me to believe him and that I shouldn't blame myself.

"Are you all alone here? Even though you're in that situation?" I said as I break the eye contact between us, looking at his back, scanning the living room. I also said it to change the topic. It doesn't seem like he's busy or anything. Just a laptop on his couch and a bag of chips on the table.

"Well, yeah. They all have something they have to do and I don't want to burden them anymore. So, yeah... I'm alone here." he replied as he looked back, to where I am looking at. "Come on in?" he offered, looking at me again. 

"Okay then." I said with a smile, showing him that I'm not blaming myself anymore. He smiled back at me and when he tried to move his wheelchair by himself, I grabbed the back of it and pushed him inside. "It's easier this way. Since I'm one of the reasons why you're like that, I'll be your feet for now." I said with a smile and he looked at me frowning.

"You don't have to do it, I can do it. I don't want to burden you." he said, pouting. He looks like a little child~!

"You know, my mom always told me when I'm sick, that I should just let the people around me spoil me as much as they want while I'm sick. I think you should too." I said and he smiled. "She must be a good mum then. Okay then. Spoil me!" he said cheerfully.

When we got inside, I saw what's on his laptop. The site he's reading has his picture on the left side with some informations about him on the right. "Are you... searching yourself on Google?" I said between my giggles.

"Oi! I'm just bored! Don't laugh! Besides, I'm not the only one who does that!" he said trying to defend him. I playfully rolled my eyes as my reply. "Oi!" is all he can say and I laughed at him.

We spent the time like that, chatting and laughing, also eating some chips. He let me see what's on the site that he is reading on his laptop. I learned a lot about him because of him.

"Share something about yourself too. It's unfair that you can find things about me through Google!" he said while he's munching some chips. Well, he's right. It really is unfair.

"Do I really have to do that?" I said with a complaining tone and just laughed. It's been more comfortable around the lads lately. But I'm not sure if I will do just fine around other guys, the ones who really gets in my nerves.

"Yup!" is all he replied because he's too busy eating while looking at me as I read the informations about him.

"Well, let's see. I have Asian blood, that's why I have black hair. It's on my mom's side, she's 1/2 Japanese and 1/2 English, while my dad has pure English blood. I grew up here, in London." I said and he just nods, taking notes in his mind about what I've just said.

"Favorite food?"

"Sweets. I have a sweet tooth."

"Ohhh! Favorite ... uhh... Color?"

"Haha. Blue!"

"Mine is green. Hmm... Fears?"

"Heights and darkness. Hey! You already asked a lot!" I replied and he doesn't seem to end the questions now.

"Okay, last question. Birthday?" he replied, still eating and taking note of what I'm saying here. It feels like I'm in a hot seat and an interviewer is asking me a lot of stuffs!

"September 4, 1995. I’m turning 18 this year. That's the last one!" I replied and he pouted a little. "That's unfair! I still have a lot of things I want to ask you." he said. "Life is unfair, my dear." I playfully replied. "Share me something again next time okay?" he said with those adorable puppy eyes!

Nothing interesting happened at all. Just some question and answer conversations, eating and stuffs. I help him get what he needs while I'm still here with him.

-----------------------------------------

"Are you going to be okay all alone?" I asked him with concern. It's already 6:00 pm and I have to go home since I still have work tomorrow. He's going to be alone again. What if he needs something? "Give me your phone." I said and he handed me his phone. I typed my number there. "Call me if something wrong happened, okay?"

"Okay then. I will. But I'm sure that I'll be fine here." he said with a smile before we waved goodbye at each other.

Just another normal day. Nothing special. Just hanging out with a friend.

[It's boring! >_< I'm really sorry if I suck at writing! It's my first time after all.

Anyway, thank you for still reading my fanfic! I appreciate it! I have a lot of twists in my mind, I'm just not sure how to connect them.

Sorry if it's too short!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 440 35
Meet Lindsay, she is a warm hearted, sweet natured, slightly mad 17 year old girl. What could possibly go wrong when her best friend Haley signs her...
9.7K 100 21
Emily, a normal girl who just bumps into Harry Styles. Yes the Harry Styles from One Direction. Harry and Emily have their ups and downs but can they...
1.9K 29 11
Being a celebrity isn't everything. When 18 year old Olivia May, the most popular female superstar, comes back home to London, she realises things ha...
767 1 26
A Niall Horan Fanfiction Meet Niallian Anderson a 19 year old girl. Who never thought she was pretty, but when she comes in contact with someone spec...