My Neighbor is a Yandere|| A...

By xyandere_addictx

#1 forcedrelationship- Fri, 24 May (2024) #3 love- Wed, 3 Apr (2024) #1 yanderefanfic- Thu, 8 Feb (2024) #1 i... More

Introduction.
Chapter 01
Chapter 00
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
FINAL!
Alternate Ending 1
Alternate Ending 2
๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“!

Chapter 17

6.3K 262 298
By xyandere_addictx

We surpassed 10k views family! Thanks for reading!

_

Alex had his arm wrapped around my clothed waist. All this seems to be happening so fast, it feels like as if it wasn't supposed to happen so soon. We just got together yesterday and today, we are here, going to have Sex? Bizarre.

"You seem worried, Y/N, I promise I won't feel bad if u deny doing it right now! Please, just say the word! Don't feel burdened! Don't feel bad! It's your body darling, just tell me! We can give it time" He smiled so beautifully at me and his eyes held nothing but truth.

I sighed "I think it's too soon for all this Alex ....can we please do it some other time?" I held his hand. He kissed my forehead "You don't have to say please or ask me! It's your body baby and I am fine with every decision you make! I love you!"

His words were making me fall more for him. Just how kind can a person be? I placed a small kiss on his lips "Thank you so much" He just smiled and hugged me "I am yours baby, you are mine. We can do it any time! Whenever you want to!" Everybody deserves an Alex in their lives.

"I was just thinking you might feel bad if I deny now" I looked deeply into his warm brown eyes. He shook his head "Don't feel guilty at all! Sex doesn't prove love! We can wait and take our time! Let's take a nap for now?" He asked and I nodded.

-

Alex had his arm around my waist and I had my back against his chest. He was back hugging me and sleeping peacefully. I could hear his soft snores. Everything was so peaceful and I don't know why but I think something's going to happen, something bad.

Maybe call me superstitious but I think this is the silence before the storm. My thoughts again and again would travel back to Zeus. I wasn't able to sleep with Alex, maybe I was physically here with him but mentally, my head was occupied with the dark haired male.

I wonder how cunning he can be? Like planning all those things out? Creating chaos between me and Alex and why? Was he jealous of us? Did he hate Alex? Or does he hate me? I don't know what happens in his mind.

If bad, why hot? I sighed and held onto Alex's hand who was still sleeping peacefully. It was about 7:00 pm and Alex told me he needed to be at home around 8:00 pm. I think I should wake him up.

"Alex ....Alex, wake up" I shook him a little. He groaned and held me tightly around his chest. Ah god, why is this whole thing so hot? I pulled away a little and again called his name to which he moaned. I gasped. If this is how hot his moans are when he is sleepy, I wonder how much- Ah shut up Y/N!

"What babe?" He said in his deep sleepy voice. "It's seven Alex, you have to be at home around eight, don't you?" He sighed and cussed under his breath "I wanted to sleep more" and with that, he started to sit back slowly.
I got up too and admired him. How cute and hot at the same time he is. The way his biceps flex when he moves his arms, his Adam's apple and everything. I love this man so much.

"What are you staring at hm? Pervert" He teased me. I chuckled and hit his arm playfully "I ain't a pervert! I was just looking!" He smirked "Oh really? Okay I'll pretend I didn't catch you drooling while checking me out" I rolled my eyes and he laughed. "But I love you so you can check me out anytime" he wore his shirt and slowly stood up, taking out his hand for me. I held onto his hand and got up.

-

"Let's come back here some other time, I'd love to spend more time with you here" He said as we walked out of the forest. I nodded and was about to speak when a sudden rustle in the bushes made me flinch. I looked towards the bushes as fast as possible and I swear I saw someone running away. "A-Alex....I think I saw something" I was scared, very scared. Alex held onto my hand tightly "I am here, I will protect you" I gulped and held onto his hand tighter. I wonder if that was an animal? But I could see a human like figure? God knows what it was.

Alex opened his car door for me and I sat in, he went and sat on the driver's seat. The car engine roared as he started the car "So anything new that happened with you?" He tried to initiate a conversation. I wanted to talk to him about Zeus. Tell him that we met yesterday and he said we should talk about what has happened.

"Alex ....Zeus stopped me yesterday....he said he wanted to sort things out. He wanted to talk about why he did what he did with us...I wonder-" Alex sharply glared me "Shut up" okay so Zeus is now our biggest nemesis, understood.

-

As we got down the car Infront of my house, Alex patted my head "Sleep well okay?" I nodded. My mouth opened to say something but shivers ran down my spine and my jaw trembled to see Zeus standing behind Alex with red eyes and a creepy dead look on his face. His eyes so dull.

I instantly pulled Alex behind me, stupid me, as if I could protect Alex! Alex was just as stronger as Zeus and as tall as him. But still, I love my man. I stood Infront of Alex. Alex glared Zeus and wrapped his arms around my waist securely.

"What do you want now? You reprobate" Alex growled. I placed my hand on his to calm him down. Zeus inhaled deeply and stepped closer to me, placing his hand right above mine. As if electric current traveled through my body when he touched me.

Alex pulled me away "Stay away from her or else you'll face the consequences" He growled again. Zeus's earlier gloomy face now replaced with sorrow "I just want to talk to both of you for once" He said in a very polite way. If he hadn't done what he did, I might have fallen for it.

"No! Not happening! Get away from here before I smash your head!" Alex yelled. I gulped. Alex had a very serious and angry expression on his face, veins were literally popping out of his forehead and neck and sweat was formed on his forehead.

Zeus looked at me deep into the eyes, pleading "Please Y/N, let me talk to you both for once and I promise not to bother you guys again, I swear" Alex was about to say something when I rose my hand and made him stop "Let him say what he wants Alex" Alex rolled his eyes and cussed under his breath.

"Thank you! Thank you so much sweetheart" Zeus smiled and hugged me. Alex was watching all this with a scowl on his face and red eyes. His hands were made into fists and he was ready to attack Zeus any moment. Just to ensure security of both the equally powerful boys, I pulled away from Zeus and smiled a little "Yeah..haha .....please step back"

He seemed to frown a second before he moved back, smiling a little too. "See, I am so sorry guys, I understand what I did was totally wrong, I shouldn't have done that but....I wanted to be friends with you guys but Alex....he seemed to hate me so much, I couldn't even ask for it....I have no friends in class, no one even out of the school ...you know it well Y/N, have you ever seen me enter my house with someone else?"

I shook my head "Exactly, I have got no one ....even my parents don't visit me much, they are so busy with the business....I just feel so lonely.....So I wanted to be friends....I did it cuz I thought maybe one of you guys would become my friends....maybe Y/N would become a friend to me if I separate her from you"

Zeus had tears in his eyes. He seemed so genuine, so real. I wanted to pat his back and tell him it was okay. Even though what he did wasn't okay at all but atleast he is honest and everybody deserves a second chance.

I looked at Alex who wasn't satisfied, he didn't buy what Zeus said. I held onto his hand and smiled a little "Alex....we should forgive him..." Alex frowned "After what he did!? You wanna forgive him!? Are you stupid or what!?"

I sighed "Alex, he seems so genuine, atleast he is honest and has the guts to say why he did what he did and I think everyone deserves a second chance .....let's forgive him?"

Alex inhaled sharply "You are really so weird y/n! Okay fine! But stay away from her, okay!?" He pointed at me, looking at Zeus who nodded "I will surely maintain my distance but can we be friends, Y/N?" He held his hand out, smiling brightly and I swear even if it was someone else instead of me, they wouldn't be able to deny. He just looked so cute right now.

I let my hand slide into his "Surely! We are friends now! You, me and Alex. I'll introduce Yuki and Emma to you tomorrow!"

Alex again rolled his eyes "Get inside now" He pointed at my door. I nodded, placed a small kiss on his lips and waved Zeus a bye and directly went in as Alex went into his car and Zeus began to move towards his house. Oh finally, peace.

-

Alex was about to start his engine but stopped when Zeus appeared on the other side of the window and smirked "Hey" Alex frowned "What now?" Zeus licked his lips "Such a beautiful jaw you've got Alex" Alex narrowed his eyes and touched his jaw "What do you mean?"

"Disrespect her again like you did right now and see how I break this pretty jaw of yours"

Do vote please! And sorry, I skipped the smut! It would lead the story into the wrong direction and it was too soon for these two to have sex, I read some comments related to it and all those were right I guess. We will move towards lemon when the right time comes,till then, enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.6K 24
OS on Indian Cricket Team
3.6K 224 8
Taishoแ€แ€ฑแ€แ€บแ€€แ€œแ€ฝแ€šแ€บแ€€แ€ฐแ€™แ€”แ€ฑแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ~
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

323K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
820K 71.7K 37
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...