True Love

By bootomtae

Jeon Jungkook, an award winning actor has all the happiness of the world. He is the next owner of Jeon Enterp... More

Introduction
1. Own's betrayal
2. Next Morning
3. Family Drama
Introduction (2)
5. Back to Korea
6. Meeting bestfriend again
7. Meeting again
8. A true gentleman
9. Marriage
10. Meeting Baekhyun
11. Being emotional
12. Crazy family
13. Jeon Jimin
14. Live streaming
15. Shifting together
16. Uninvited guest
17. Contract signing
18. Movie shooting
19. Jungkook's smartness
20. Parent's Anniversary
21. Chanyeol on set
22. Scandal
23. Confession
24. Studio visit
25. Taehyung's acting skills
26. Our baby
27. Tit for tat
28. Meeting Seokjin
29. Press conference
30. Family dinner
31. Protective dad
32. Yoongi in Korea
33. Friend Kiara
34. London trip
35. Chanyeol's chapter close
36. Celebration party
37. Power of Mrs. Jeon
38. Jungkook's illegitimate child
39. Pregnant
40. Heartbreak
41. Accident on set
42. America visit
43. Truth revelation
44. School's first day
45. Taylor or Mr. Jeon
46. Formation of JK Group
47. Alexander dead
48. Couple rings
49. Do not wrong anyone
50. Kidnapped
51. Existence is non-existent
52. Good beating
53. Alarm ringed
54. Old friend
55. Old lady
56. Disclosing relationship
57. Truth unfold
58. Baekhyun dead
59. A devil
60. Award winner
61. Fluffy ball
62. Got shot
63. Final war
64. True love

4. Leaving Korea

4.8K 221 15
By bootomtae

Past of Kim Se-jeong :
Mr. Kim  Jong-un and Mrs. Kim Go-eun was happily married. Their happiness increases due to their two children. Eldest daughter Kim Se-jeong. When Se-jeong was 12 years old they adopted a 10 year old boy. His name was Min Woo-hyuk. He didn't want to change his name that's why they keep it that way.

Se-jeong was very interested in playing violin from a very young age. When she turned 18 years old she started her career as a violinist and within a short time she became famous around the whole world. But when she turned 22 her parents died within an accident. Woo-hyuk became a famous doctor with time.

When Se-jeong turned 25 years old she met Byun Sung-hyun in one of her show. From there on they started meeting frequently and finally after dating for six months they both got married.
Woo-hyuk was not very much happy with his sister's decision and even tried to make her understand but Se-jeong didn't listen and married Sung-hyun.

After marriage she left her career as a violinist and entered the entertainment industry to help Sung-hyun in becoming a famous director. As a violinist she had many connections within the entertainment industry which helped Sung-hyun in becoming a successful director within a short period of time.

After 3 years of their marriage she became pregnant and give birth to a beautiful boy named, Taehyung. She was really happy within her life.

But as we know life is not always rainbow and colours. She came to know that her husband is cheating on her with his girlfriend Yoo-jung. She was heartbroken. She wanted to take divorce and leave Sung-hyun but every time this topic started Sung-hyun used to beat her till death and even threatened her that he would kill Taehyung if she dared to talk about it to anyone.

When Taehyung grew and started understanding problems between his parents and saw his dad beating his mother, she asked him to promise that he would not tell his uncle about it.

Woo-hyuk also got married to a beautiful woman and they both had a son named, Min Yoongi. Yoongi was very protective of Taehyung. You can say an overprotective brother. But due to some reasons they have to leave Korea and shift to London. But they were all in contact and the Min Family used to come to Korea once within a year. But they have no idea about the treatment Se-jeong is getting from her husband.

When Taehyung was 6 years old something worse happened. Taehyung's dad caught his mother in a hotel room with another man. It all happened just before the night of awards. The very next day she was going to get the award of best actress. In one night only the scandal was all over the internet and news channels. From the height of fame and success she became just dirt of the entertainment industry about who everyone is just giving their bad opinions. She was just one step behind from becoming the best actress but that one night ended everything in her life.
But no one knew that she was framed by her own husband and his girlfriend.

Being cheated by her own husband and her career being completely destroyed she felt really depressed and finally she committed suicide.
That's why Taehyung started hating the entertainment industry. He thought that if only his mom was not a part of the entertainment industry then maybe that scandal wouldn't have affected her that much. His mother always wants him to be a part of this industry but he decided that he will never put his step within this industry because it is shiny just from outside but inside it is hiding many dark secrets.

Not even one month after his mother's death his dad married his girlfriend and bought her and her son home.

Present (In Byun Villa):
Taehyung thought that now his brother Baekhyun has learnt everything from her mother and along with Chanyeol he framed him very well just like Yoo-jung did with his mother.

On hearing all the allegations of Taehyung, Yoo-jung and Baekhyun acted looking sad. They both looked at Sung-hyun in hope that he would say something to Taehyung.

Sung-hyun was very much angry by now. He slaps Taehyung hardly that his lips burst from the side from where blood came out and he falls on the floor. Sung-hyun shouted angrily, "You son of a bitch how dare you talk all this rubbish in front of me."

Taehyung placed his hand on his cheek and said while looking at Sung-hyun, "No one other than you knows about the things I said today better dad. Are you feeling guilty or are you afraid that I will tell the truth to everyone? You can try but you can't hide the truth for forever dad."

On hearing it Sung-hyun shouted, "Enough of your rubbish. Today I will not leave you easily." After saying that he started beating Taehyung. He beat him like he is not even a human. Like he is not his own son. Even Yoo-jung and Baekhyun weren't able to see it all and left from there quietly but Taehyung didn't even produce a single noise from his mouth.

After beating Taehyung mercilessly Sung-hyun said, "After doing such an inappropriate and scandalous act you are talking back to me. Just because of you people outside are laughing at me. They are making fun of me. You destroyed my image completely. If you dare to do something like this again then forget that you have any connection with me."

This is his father. The real Sung-hyun. In front of the whole world he is a famous and reputed director but behind the closed doors he is nothing but a manipulative and cruel man. No one knows that his dad has been experienced in the case of domestic violence for more than 15 years now. In the past his mother used to be his father's target and when she died he became his father's next target.
Whenever in the past he used to talk about his father's affair or his mother's death his father used to beat him till he became bloodied completely.
Yoo-jung and Baekhyun used to look at it from far away. They never dared to interfere with it in fear of becoming the next target for Sung-hyun.

Taehyung folds himself in the form of a ball. He is feeling pain in every part of his body especially his back.
Finally when Sung-hyun's anger subsided he stopped beating Taehyung.

With great difficulty Taehyung got up from the floor and looked at his dad with pure hatred and disgust in his eyes and said, "Great! Just great! I just wish that no one has a father like you. You always treated me as an object at which you can take out all your anger and frustration. But now when it came to your image and reputation you started considering me as a part of your family, as a characterless son of yours whom you can't wait to throw out of this house. So why don't I leave this house of yours on my own?"
In the past due to fear of being hit by his dad, Taehyung never dared to talk back to his father but now he will not remain quiet. If his dad will kill him today then he is ready to die but today he will not remain quiet.

On hearing it Sung-hyun said, "Fine you can leave this house for sure but keep this in your mind that once you leave this house you can't return back here again in future. You will not get anything from my money and property in future."
Yoo-jung and Baekhyun who were listening to all these things from their hiding place became happy by Sung-hyun's last statement. Finally all money belongs to them.
Taehyung just scoffs at his dad's statement and says, "Keep your money to yourself and take it along with you till your grave. I don't care about it." And then he leaves for his room to pack his things.

Taehyung didn't take much. He just collected two things. These were left by his mother for him- a violin and a brooch.
These are the last memories of his mother for him. This brooch was gifted to Se-jeong by her mother. It was very special for her and now it is very special for Taehyung.
He took his bag and left the room.

When he reached the leaving room of the house, only Baekhyun was standing there. He came near Taehyung and said, "Tae why are you being this stubborn? You should just simply say sorry to dad instead of leaving like this. Where will you go?"
Taehyung replied, "Sorry! Why do I need to say sorry to someone? Just let me leave peacefully." And started walking towards the exit.

Before he could leave completely Baekhyun again asked, "Tae! Are you really leaving?"
Taehyung asked him mockingly, "Why are you asking like this? Weren't you waiting for it only?"
Baekhyun tried to say something but Taehyung just left the house completely and never even looked back towards it again.
He knows that in the past 12 years it has been the best decision that he has made.

Some years back Taehyung had decided to leave Korea. He even completed all paper works but he changed his decision because of Chanyeol. Now that he thinks about it he regrets his decision of staying.
When he was at a small distance from the Byun Villa he got a call from Chanyeol. Chanyeol told him that he wants to meet him and texted him the address of the cafe.
Taehyung with a bitter smile thought that his so-called boyfriend is really impatient for their break up.

He reached the cafe and saw Chanyeol sitting inside by the window. In the past he used to think that Chanyeol is the world's most handsome and decent person but now that he knows the reality he thinks that no one can be more vile than the man in front of him. He is looking so worried for Taehyung as if all these things weren't planned by him only.

Taehyung sits in front of Chanyeol and asks him, "So tell me why do you want to meet me?"
Chanyeol with expressions of great sympathy and sadness said, "Um!! Actually Tae I saw news about you. Why do you need to do all these things behind my back? Wasn't I enough for you?"

'Wasn't enough? You were more than enough for me Chanyeol. That much enough that you didn't even think twice before selling me to some old freak for your company's benefit.' Taehyung thought. He is feeling like a fool right now. He gave his money that his mother left for his studies and future to Chanyeol and not even once asked for any legal document. He can only blame himself for it.
He took a deep breath and said, "Now what can I even do about it? It all just happened. It's not like I wanted it to ever happen."

"You know how much it is hurting me. You really broke my heart Tae. I can't take this anymore let's break up." Chanyeol said. He was expecting Taehyung to be heartbroken by his statement. He expected that Taehyung would cry and beg in front of him for a last chance. But he got shocked when Taehyung just simply smiled and said, "Ok let's break up. But don't forget about my break up fees. Exactly 50 lakh won not one less or more from it."
Chanyeol was speechless by it. Taehyung stands up and writes his bank account details on a paper and slides it towards Chanyeol. He then left the restaurant quietly. The money he demanded was not that high. If Chanyeol didn't pay him break up fees then he can't blame Taehyung in future for taking Starlight Entertainment from him.

Inside the cafe, Chanyeol was still in shock. He can't believe that the boy in front of him was Taehyung. Today Taehyung was looking really different. He was still thinking about who changed the script from the middle like this.
(Author changed it 🤣🤣🤣🤣)
After some time he also left the cafe.

After leaving the cafe, Taehyung called his uncle, Woo-hyuk, and told him about everything that happened with him. His uncle asked him to come to London and live with them. Taehyung agreed with it and his uncle booked his flight tickets for next week.

A week later:
Taehyung is standing at Seoul Airport to take his flight for London. He was about to enter the security check but then he looks back for last time. In crowd of thousands there was no one who came to say goodbye to him. He didn't even told his bestfriend about his decision of leaving Korea.
He looked back last time and said to himself, "Goodbye Seoul. I will surely return one day."
He promised himself that when he will return he will make his mom proud of him and will bring the truth behind her death in front of all. He will make Byun Family and Chanyeol pay for what they did with him.
He then left towards the security check.

At the same time, in president office of Big Picture Entertainment a handsome man in his early twenties is standing near the big glass window. His eyebrows are frowned. By looking at him anyone can tell that he is in deep thoughts.
Jungkook can't help but to think about the boy he met last week. The one who dared to give him 500 won after spending a night with him. He gave his own private number to the boy in hope that he will surely contact him soon. But the reality is that the boy never contacted him after that night. Being frustrated about it he asked his assistant, Namjoon, to find information about the boy.
He came to know that the boy's name is Taehyung. He is son of director Byun Sung-hyun.
He was thinking about Taehyung when his phone ringed. It was his assistant. He told Jungkook that Taehyung is going abroad today.

When Jungkook came to know about it he immediately left for airport. On his way to airport he got a call. He immediately answered it but before anyone could speak from either side of the phone a loud sound of car crashing resonate within it.

Finally this chapter is over...
Let's see what happen next...
Next chapter will gonna be introduction of characters after a long gap....
Till then bye....

And lastly thanks SiWooJackson and ex1pen2sive3. 😁😁😁😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 17.5K 63
In which story kim taehyung, korea top ceo make pregnant his sassy yet innocent secretary jeon jungkook.. Top-taehyung Bottom-kook No cheating Rom...
115K 5.3K 54
Kim Taehyung, youngest CEO of the Korea. Owner of the no.1 company. Cold and arrogant for others but loving for his family and friends... Jeon Jungko...
787K 41.3K 43
"Maybe we're married, but we're just with the name. Maybe we share the same roof, but we don't have to share the same feelings." the older one says i...
1.8M 72.7K 33
Kim Taehyung an art student and model who loves to crossdress and has a soft spot for kids met Jeon Jungkook, the busy CEO who has a son named Jeon J...